PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring AGAIN....Auto Zone

T-Mo Goodie
05-11-2007, 08:40 PM
I had a posting up about 6-7 months ago about my store hiring. I had just been promoted and still new to the whole Store Manager position. Well after getting rid of 12 or the 15 staff I inherited, I went on a hiring spree. I did pick up a couple of good people, but I still need help. My stores sales has increased 45% since I been there.

My store: 5056 Memorial Drive Stone Mountain, GA 30083 still needs:

2-Commercial Drivers (promoting one person and trying to replace the other, lol) pay for that position starts at about $8 - $8.50. Needs to have no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2yrs, and over 21yrs old....
Their business increased 350% (No joke) .

2-Parts Sales Managers (I have been short one for months and my top dawg is moving back to Miami) Those positions can be Full-time or Part-time. Please understand that FULL-TIME means open availability. Available days or nights, anytime thats needed and gets 32-40+ hours/wk with full benefits (pd holidays, health, dental, etc). The pay for this position starts at about $10/hour. Skills, knowledge, ability, bi-lingual, experience, ASE certified, etc all are factors in getting 'more pay'

And last but not least I am ALWAYS looking for part time or full time sales people. That pay starts at around $7.50+. It is possible to get more, but as stated above, its all about experience, knowledge, bi-lingual, etc..

Apply for my store (or any AutoZone, this is for MY store though hahaha) online @ www.autozone.com/careers (http://www.autozone.com/careers) put in the zip code '30083' for Memorial Drive in Stone Mtn. Our hours are Mon-Sat 7:30am - 10pm and Sun 9am-9pm

Also, it is safe where I work, they are clearing out the area (for those that THINK its bad) Hell the GA Perimeter has bought up more than half of the strip.....

JDM onlyy
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm interested, how old you have to be?

Kevykev
05-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Great Job on increasing those numbers

JDM onlyy
05-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Applied....

T-Mo Goodie
05-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Kevy Kev. I was so proud of my team. I won a plaque and everything at our Regional managers meeting.

dwnsthGABOY
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
applied

B16a2 Civic
05-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Cingrats on those increases homegirl, doing the damn thang

OUTLAW
05-13-2007, 08:30 AM
hey t-mo78 do u still have openings i just moved here to stone mtn off central drive right up the road from u. get back to me as soon as u can is there still openngs at the store
Thanks Kevy Kev. I was so proud of my team. I won a plaque and everything at our Regional managers meeting.

OUTLAW
05-14-2007, 08:18 AM
t-mo78 just seeing if you are still hiring i fill out a app online. hope to hear from u n looking forward to becoming part of ur great team thanks

IndianStig
05-14-2007, 01:23 PM
i would love to work there when i go to georgia state in fall.

T-Mo Goodie
05-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I am still hiring!! I had a couple of meetings and an inventory to do this week, but I will be pulling more applications tomorrow and setting up interviews on Monday and Tuesday. Thanks for all of the applications. Hopefully I can get some great people on my team (because I need a break, LOL)!!

OUTLAW
05-18-2007, 06:01 PM
t-mo how can i follow up on my app. i dont wanna come n and ask for t-mo lol. i really look foward to become part of this great team.
I am still hiring!! I had a couple of meetings and an inventory to do this week, but I will be pulling more applications tomorrow and setting up interviews on Monday and Tuesday. Thanks for all of the applications. Hopefully I can get some great people on my team (because I need a break, LOL)!!