>"That must've been scary", said the teacher."It
>sure was", said the little girl.
>"My kitty raised his back and went 'Fffff,Fffff,
>Fffff'...
>And before he could say FUCK, the Rottweiler ate
>him!

Killer
05-11-2007, 10:21 AM
... i just don't find this funny.. +1 for effort i guess though..

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Here I go in dumbass mode and will agree with Killer. "Cept I'll give you +18. Later, QD.

gtikid
05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
:thinking:

:slap:...

Killer
05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Here I go in dumbass mode and will agree with Killer. "Cept I'll give you +18. Later, QD.

wtf just happened? :???:

Sport1.3
05-11-2007, 10:29 AM
My gf will find this funny....she like the kiddie jokes

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 10:31 AM
^^^ Hmmm. Is that an insult to her? Lolol. Later, QD.

Kamikaze
05-11-2007, 10:36 AM
It's sort of funny. Enough to amuse, but not enough to laugh.

Killer
05-11-2007, 10:37 AM
it kind of left me with that "that's it" feeling...

Sport1.3
05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
^^^ Hmmm. Is that an insult to her? Lolol. Later, QD.

Both i guess...she has no sense on humor :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 10:53 AM
^^^ That has to suck, man. People with no humor are a disease to me. And I don't mean that to be mean, there's just too many problems in life to not to try to have a sense of humor. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-11-2007, 11:03 AM
^^^ That has to suck, man. People with no humor are a disease to me. And I don't mean that to be mean, there's just too many problems in life to not to try to have a sense of humor. Later, QD.

lol nah man its not that bad....we just find different things funny. She is a school teacher(young kids) so she has a somewhat childish humor. Not immature....but she laughs at movies like shrek and Madagascar and jokes like this shit. I on the other hand definitely have an immature sense of humor :D ....there would have to be at least a couple dead hookers, some sexual innuendos and a jew reference involved for me to laugh at these kinda jokes

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 11:07 AM
lol nah man its not that bad....we just find different things funny. She is a school teacher(young kids) so she has a somewhat childish humor. Not immature....but she laughs at movies like shrek and Madagascar and jokes like this shit. I on the other hand definitely have an immature sense of humor :D ....there would have to be at least a couple dead hookers, some sexual innuendos and a jew reference involved for me to laugh at these kinda jokes

Ahh shit, I laugh like a sumbitch at Shrek and some of those cartoon-esque movies. But I am also a sucker for dirty, shitty, stupid ass jokes, too. I just have an all-round sense of humor. Lolol. See? Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Ahh shit, I laugh like a sumbitch at Shrek and some of those cartoon-esque movies. But I am also a sucker for dirty, shitty, stupid ass jokes, too. I just have an all-round sense of humor. Lolol. See? Later, QD.

Yeah, we just watched the 2 said movies above a couple weekends ago, and i can say i laughed, but it was really hit and miss. Shrek was good...there were some parts definitely NOT meant for kids to understand, but madagascar fuckin put me to sleep...this last weekend we watched beer fest and her face the whole time was :rolleyes: ....:lmfao: ...i was hurtin after that movie...also very drunk

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Lolol. I didn't care for Madagascar, myself. I like the adult-oriented humor in the Shrek series. If you can find it, get Shrek 1 1/2. That was funny. Later, QD.