PDA

View Full Version : Misc WHAT TO DO IN ATLANTA?

Hulud
07-02-2005, 07:34 AM
what is there to do in atlanta? NOTHING (if your not 21)
gotta wait till october

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Hell there isn't shit to do in Atlanta when you are above 21, either. Later, QD.

Crowml
07-02-2005, 05:00 PM
wow, QD, for a change my bud, I completely disagree with you. I moved from Ohio...there is a TON to do in Atlanta! Doubt me? Go to Ohio :D

Just to name a few of my favs: Piedmont Dog park, Compound night club (going there tonite), Martinis and Imax, Fatboys Paintball & Extreme Skate, Velocity Sports, Stone Mountain, saturdays breakfast at the flying biscuit, little five points, virginia highland volleyball on thursdays...
the list goes on. I lived in Caracas (venezuela), San Fransisco and Miami and can tell you one thing, a city is what you make of it.

Hulud
07-02-2005, 06:16 PM
most of the stuff you named is boring after youve done it once

drupason
07-02-2005, 08:28 PM
sure is a hell of a lot more to do up there then there is down here...all we got is the beach! which is nice tho!

Hulud
07-02-2005, 08:51 PM
man the beach would be awesome, if you have nothing to do just have a bonfire on the beach

Repost Squintz
07-02-2005, 09:15 PM
man the beach would be awesome, if you have nothing to do just have a bonfire on the beach
seriously

Z33_kid
07-02-2005, 10:04 PM
go to the movies go to work lol drive around mall noting really go to some clubs buy a gun hahahahah

Nittanys1
07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
mmmm the beach.......all the ass u want to see...and alot more you wish u never saw!!!!

snatch
07-02-2005, 11:51 PM
nothin to do in Rome but be a parkin lot whore... thanks for lettin me know not to come to ATL.

quickdodgeŽ
07-03-2005, 12:09 AM
wow, QD, for a change my bud, I completely disagree with you. I moved from Ohio...there is a TON to do in Atlanta! Doubt me? Go to Ohio .

True. From a new dude to the area, there are things to do. But as another post reads, it does get boring after a couple of runs. My favorite places to live are LB and DFW and Miami.

Drupason, I told you before. In my opinion, of course, the beach is where it's at. I'd give it up to move down there. Later, QD.

snatch
07-03-2005, 12:48 AM
i know yall never would consider comin to Rome... but its the spot for the locals. its the most popular for all the surrounding towns.

Z33_kid
07-05-2005, 11:17 AM
were i live in gwinnet drive aroun an crap an see fast cars with sticker on them it gives them like 50 hp more theyll race anybody

silver
07-05-2005, 11:51 AM
wow, QD, for a change my bud, I completely disagree with you. I moved from Ohio...there is a TON to do in Atlanta! Doubt me? Go to Ohio :D

Just to name a few of my favs: Piedmont Dog park, Compound night club (going there tonite), Martinis and Imax, Fatboys Paintball & Extreme Skate, Velocity Sports, Stone Mountain, saturdays breakfast at the flying biscuit, little five points, virginia highland volleyball on thursdays...
the list goes on. I lived in Caracas (venezuela), San Fransisco and Miami and can tell you one thing, a city is what you make of it.

Mmmm... the Flying Biscuit is soo good... and their Mamosa's (sp?) just top it all off... :goodjob:

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 06:32 PM
seriously
ahh......

flysi00
07-10-2005, 07:47 PM
:lmfao: :blah:
ahh......

EgAndMe
07-10-2005, 11:56 PM
True. From a new dude to the area, there are things to do. But as another post reads, it does get boring after a couple of runs. My favorite places to live are LB and DFW and Miami.

Drupason, I told you before. In my opinion, of course, the beach is where it's at. I'd give it up to move down there. Later, QD.

yes DFW is the best place in the world,(of course me and the wifey are from there) there is something to do all the time and the weather is awesome. The car scene there is really nice too and alot of money to be made in that town if you know imports. LB is cool too i was in huntington. miami i've yet to go to but it looks really pretty...were you navy??

quickdodgeŽ
07-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Nope. Just myself. I'm from Long Beach(I was a Navy baby). I moved to Fort Worth on my own and also Miami. Later, QD.

bluemoon541
07-14-2005, 09:35 PM
imliving in hawaii right now...
ha! top that!...thank god im leaving soon...can't take much more of this place

nightracer
07-17-2005, 01:32 AM

Ohio sucks, yes. There is much more to do in ATL than all of ohio put together on it's busiest Holiday.

curves
08-10-2005, 11:51 PM
get high, get drunk and run around in the neighborhood.

old roswell, midtown, virginia highlands, around about that area.

98Impreza234
02-15-2006, 08:12 AM
There is nothin to do in Atlanta.

{X}Echo419
02-15-2006, 10:15 AM
what is there to do in atlanta? NOTHING (if your not 21)
gotta wait till october

you could always drive through Duluth and get pulled over for littering w/your exhaust fumes. :jerkit:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I wanna check out the GA Aquarium.. i heard its pretty cool..

Sibious
02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
ya not much to do

Azn-Boost
02-16-2006, 01:03 PM
go to the clubs but its not fun unless ur drinking

v3rd1g0
02-16-2006, 02:53 PM
hmmm pick up extreme sports. I skate board and Parkour(new thing going around). THose keep u busy. Hell goto downtown with out a map or money for parking THAT will keep you busy forever....i goto atlanta with directions and still get lost XD. Lots of colleges around atlanta. college parties are fun :-D ;-)

DC2girl
02-16-2006, 04:58 PM
you dont really have to be 21... I like to go sightseeing in Atl.. little things tend to amuse me!

luis
02-17-2006, 01:13 AM
is nothing to do in atlanta i mean i come from NYC where is always something to do so maybe im not used to but to me is nothing to do but go clubing and that's it..

sebastianHoff
02-17-2006, 05:28 PM
what do you mean theres nothing to do in atlanta, everyday is opening day.

the best thing to do in atlanta is leave.

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 03:56 PM
you dont really have to be 21... I like to go sightseeing in Atl.. little things tend to amuse me!

as you can see she is easily amused then, I love ATL because I was born and raised, but other than that, they're aint really shit to do besides going to a homeys crib and chill.