PDA

View Full Version : on my way home from a friends

JRDman
05-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Tonight coming home from friends I finally came across a car that is more worthy of than the "15 sec" cars that ive been told dont mean shit.

well the car i ran... red fox body mustang. lowered with a couple inch cowl. the car sounded really good at the light with a slight lope. I pulled up and he nodded and i returned the gesture then rolling my window down to ask what he had. he said " a little bit of everything" then he goes more into detail of sayin he has Cobra heads , headers, etc. and i complimented the car.

about a min. later we get to a straight part of the road with a good bit of distance between us and the cars infront doing about 55-60 me in 4th. I drop it to 3rd to just see if he'll do anything and he does. He gets the jump on me and me realising he has a little more than what i thought I dropped it to 2nd. i cetch up to him around 85 and then pull on him ending up with a few cars 4-5 ish then he let off. and decides he wants to do the ricer flyby about a mile down the road.

so for all the people saying my other kills didnt mean shit I hope this is a little bit better... cause hell its just the daily driver.

my car is an 01 cobra ... stock.

CJ

cactusEG
05-10-2007, 09:14 PM
i hate ford

onebadgt
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
so your tellin me that your stock 01 cobra, put 5 cars on a head cam header 5.0. congrats if it happened but i cant see it. unless ur really not stock

khan351
05-10-2007, 09:50 PM
unless ur really not stock

:ninja: btw. where was this at?

onebadgt
05-11-2007, 07:56 AM
so for all the people saying my other kills didnt mean shit I hope this is a little bit better... cause hell its just the daily driver.

CJ[/QUOTE]

^^^^there

JRDman
05-11-2007, 12:51 PM
na im just playing the game. i shoulda said my v6 automatic cobra. that woulda been noticeably more sarcastic. no my cobra is not stock and its very obvious if you hear it. but its nothing substantial or crazy. I have my fox body for the big stuff.

CJ

OneSlow5pt0
05-11-2007, 12:55 PM
whats wrong with V6 auto Cobras?i want one

JRDman
05-11-2007, 02:20 PM
lol. nothings wrong with em. i love mine ;)

~GILLEY~
05-11-2007, 03:14 PM
whats wrong with V6 auto Cobras?i want one
i hope you are kidding about what you just said. if not you are a real dumb ass

JRDman
05-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I think he was kidding

GTslOw
05-11-2007, 04:08 PM
na im just playing the game. i shoulda said my v6 automatic cobra. that woulda been noticeably more sarcastic. no my cobra is not stock and its very obvious if you hear it. but its nothing substantial or crazy. I have my fox body for the big stuff.

CJi have a slow camaro i will let you run its not stock buts is not substantially crazy:goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
05-11-2007, 06:22 PM

u mean they dont make them..but they make a V6 mustang y not a V6 cobra

MachNU
05-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Tonight coming home from friends I finally came across a car that is more worthy of than the "15 sec" cars that ive been told dont mean shit.

well the car i ran... red fox body mustang. lowered with a couple inch cowl. the car sounded really good at the light with a slight lope. I pulled up and he nodded and i returned the gesture then rolling my window down to ask what he had. he said " a little bit of everything" then he goes more into detail of sayin he has Cobra heads , headers, etc. and i complimented the car.

about a min. later we get to a straight part of the road with a good bit of distance between us and the cars infront doing about 55-60 me in 4th. I drop it to 3rd to just see if he'll do anything and he does. He gets the jump on me and me realising he has a little more than what i thought I dropped it to 2nd. i cetch up to him around 85 and then pull on him ending up with a few cars 4-5 ish then he let off. and decides he wants to do the ricer flyby about a mile down the road.

CJ

dam man why cant i ever get people like this. All i ever get its shitty as ricers all the time. anyways good kill! :goodjob:

what are you around?

MachNU
05-11-2007, 06:26 PM
u mean they dont make them..but they make a V6 mustang y not a V6 cobra

please tell me you ARE being sarcastic!

B00STedSvT
05-11-2007, 10:21 PM
It was red with a White hood right..The young white dude mostlikely had a country ole hat on and it had Stock chrome wheels?..And it was in Gwinnett right?

JRDman
05-11-2007, 11:18 PM
no white hood. not white dude. hispanic from the accent id guess. and it was on regular ponys.

gtslow.. id run ya in my fox. not my cobra. PM me for more details if you want too.

CJ

if your saying power wise id guess the cobra's atleast at 260 whp.

GTslOw
05-12-2007, 02:24 PM
no white hood. not white dude. hispanic from the accent id guess. and it was on regular ponys.

gtslow.. id run ya in my fox. not my cobra. PM me for more details if you want too.

CJ

if your saying power wise id guess the cobra's atleast at 260 whp.let me guess 1/8th mile dig :nautjerk:

JRDman
05-12-2007, 11:12 PM
dig yes.... 1/8 or 1/4 doesnt matter. i could prepare for either.just no highway roll in the fox. thats not its thing. thats more of the cobra.

CJ

onebadgt
05-12-2007, 11:16 PM
dont worry gtslow will go from a dig on th highway lol ive seen it

JRDman
05-13-2007, 09:43 AM
if and when it happens we will discuss everything.

CJ

GTslOw
05-13-2007, 01:32 PM
if and when it happens we will discuss everything.

CJsorry but i am not running a gutted out fox body from a dig on the street:goodjob:

JRDman
05-13-2007, 09:18 PM
well its gutted from the carpet and plastic behind the front seats.

just my offer.... depending on what you have done to your car we can work around it to make it a fun race. Im not here to steal races Id rather have something close and entertaining.

so what would you wana do?? ive heard about a couple of cars you raced and how much you beat them by. I really dont think your any slower than me. maybe a hair faster.

CJ

GTslOw
05-13-2007, 10:16 PM
well its gutted from the carpet and plastic behind the front seats.

just my offer.... depending on what you have done to your car we can work around it to make it a fun race. Im not here to steal races Id rather have something close and entertaining.

so what would you wana do?? ive heard about a couple of cars you raced and how much you beat them by. I really dont think your any slower than me. maybe a hair faster.

CJwell a roll race is a different story for me as for right now i am stuck with the stock 10 bolt rearend for atleast another month so i am leary of doing dig races as of now but if you wanted to do a 20-120 i would be down but if a dig is what you want we can wait till i get the rearend and a clutch:goodjob:

onebadgt
05-13-2007, 10:32 PM
i got $20 on the fox body lol jk shoud be a real good race, let me know if it gets set up id like to c.

Capt._Ron
05-13-2007, 10:35 PM
onebadgt did you ever get your fuel problem worked out?

onebadgt
05-14-2007, 01:20 AM
never had a fuel prob. had a oil leak prob. and hopefully its getin fixed this upcoming tuesday, howd you know i had a prob lol

hydroshutter
05-14-2007, 01:42 AM
never had a fuel prob. had a oil leak prob. and hopefully its getin fixed this upcoming tuesday, howd you know i had a prob lol

lol, same thing happened to me. I was NO WHERE near home, and some guy I started talking to goes, "You have that Z06, right?" (I rode up with a friend)

Whoa.

onebadgt
05-14-2007, 06:14 AM
haha. when you getin the z tuned

JRDman
05-14-2007, 09:01 PM
but im not sure how you knew i was gutted. thinking the person that was askin me questions through PM's must of said something. oh well.

CJ

GTslOw
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
but im not sure how you knew i was gutted. thinking the person that was askin me questions through PM's must of said something. oh well.

CJcause i have never seen an un gutted fox want to dig race:goodjob:.

JRDman
05-15-2007, 10:11 AM
I can be at full weight(interior) and hell the gf would probably wana video it... that enough weight for ya? granted shes not a big bitch or nothing lol

CJ

BUGMAN
05-16-2007, 10:51 PM
cause i have never seen an un gutted fox want to dig race:goodjob:.

We have several here and some with CD players, amps, etc.

Cobra Clone's car still has full interior including factory seats.

RUSH
05-17-2007, 09:55 AM

Im sure he was....

B00STedSvT..... It was red with a White hood right..The young white dude mostlikely had a country ole hat on and it had Stock chrome wheels?..And it was in Gwinnett right?

Im pretty sure I have seen this car and Dude on 575 outside of Jasper. The dude was an idiot if so. He was all talk, he kept flashing his pink slip wanting to run(it was just a piece of paper) and we kept saying well then lets run em. He was just gonna run an EVO but would never slow down, and we kept bugging him and then he just come out and said....."Well this such and such is messed up, and can you hear that, thats screwed up, my clutch started slipping" and so on, pretty gay!

This all happened(wanting to race) while going down the road to!