PDA

View Full Version : lots for sale, including car parts

Eric-Aristo-
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
can't fit all the pics in the thread, but more then willing to email them out :D

Toyota A340E High Stall Torque Converter works in tons of cars - $250
the TQ converter is in new shape, it was made for lextreme (www.lextreme.com) by a reputable shop in so cal known for making some seriously BA cars (TM engineering used to carry them)

it's a 2800-3000 stall converter, painted light blue (almost a chevy/ford blue)

A340E

Applications are as follows:

* 1987-1992 Cressida
* 1986-1998 Toyota Supra non-turbo
* 1987-1992 Toyota Supra turbo+
* 1995-1998 Pickup 2.4L I4, 3.0L V6, 3.4L V6 (Tacoma)
* 1993-1995 T100 3.0L V6
* 1993-1997 Previa 2.4L w/supercharger
* 1993-1995 Lexus GS300 3.0L I6
* 1992-1998 Lexus SC300 3.0L I6
* 1989-2002 4-Runner
* 2001-2004 Sequoia
* 2000-2004 Tundra

Pioneer DEQ7600 Digital Signal Processeor/15 Band Digital Graphic EQ - $150
This is a really nice EQ, it allows for amazing control of your sound, and is great for fine tuning an audio system. If you have a dvd player in your car it's great for getting movies to sound great and voices be heard very well.

93 -97 JDM Aristo Tail Lights and Center Panel GS300 - $180
This is for a set of both JDM tails and the center garnish that says ARISTO.
The set is in great used condition, typical minor swirling that you would see on used lights, nothing a quick buffing can't fix.
I may even have bulbs to give you sitting around.
These will fit a 1993-1997 GS300
Tons of detailed pics including on car pics!
I paid a lot for these for these lights, the center garnish was new when I bought it, and the tails had only seen light use. I'm not saying I won't take good offers, but price is fairly firm

Lexus GS300/Aristo Body Kit $500
The body kit is in UNPAINTED and UNPRIMED condition, uninstalled, only test fitted (as in no bolting, just seeing how flush it is). Fitment is very good, the side skirts are the only part that requires tinkering to get right, which is typical of the VIS cyber/Titan Aerogear kit.
The price is pretty fair considering it's usually 200+ to ship one of these. new they go for 600-800 (at the time I bought it at least, don't know current price). I have more pics available and you can come by and look if you are serious. make an offer :)

JDM Aristo / GS300 GS 300 Power Folding Mirrors - $140
They worked when I tested them with a power supply.
The mirrors are in good used condition, paint is nice, mirror surface is great, etc.
BEWARE: They are not as easy to install and not as "direct" as one would think, professional installation is reccomended, I would have done it I just can't stand wiring. I had mine installed at an experienced shop (I had a 2nd set of black ones). They are really slick when installed and make night driving great, no bright headlights in your eyes, tight parking is a breeze, they also have sonic water removers (yes I'm serious).
More pics available upon request.

I have some other junk on craigs list, pm me and I'll provide links
polk/momo stereo stuff (amps, sub, components, cap), walbro fuel pump, cosmo racing fuel pressure reg, s13 stock sidemount and usdm guage cluster, stock 93-97 GS300 pioneer head unit, some nice NIB tackle, msd box and coil, old dell.

I have 2 guns for sale, I will email pics, but would prefer to have serious buys just come and look at them.
Bill of sale and copies of driver's licenses (copy of yours for my own safety, and a copy of mine for yours, I haven't even done anything with them, but it's peace of mind for both parties, and a witness will be there.) Barely used H&K SL8-1 these are at gun shows for $1699 new, and even more in store, I'll take $1350 FIRM, the value of these is only going up, they are NO longer imported to the us. 4 clips, break down tool, and locking soft case
I also have a kimber STS II .45 with original plastic case and 2 clips. lots of mods on this gun, trigger work, lots of new bushing, springs, etc. 2 grips will come with it, night sights. I'm super anal with my guns and clean them after each use and always oil them properly. $700, but willing to play a little

I am looking for a daily car though, so trades are welcome

ep9716
05-10-2007, 07:47 PM
I Think You Should Put This In The Parts For Sale.
Ask The Mods To Move It Or The Might Lock It.

rickystucker
07-22-2007, 10:43 AM
u still selling the head unit?