PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Blitz Customer Service FTW!!

Ran
05-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this, so mods can feel free to relocate if need be. :cheers:

A few days ago, I got in my Blitz NuR Spec Exhaust for my Yaris Liftback. The sound quality was great and the finish on the product was as expected of Blitz. However, the hangers on the muffler were too short and thus, the muffler burned my bumper (Pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Miata/Yaris/ExhaustBurn.jpg)). I e-mailed them about the situation and let them know that the exhaust they were marketing to the USDM Yaris, was the same as the JDM Vitz 1.5L RS. Unfortunately, the USDM bumper doesn't have an exhaust cut-out like the JDM one does, so the exhaust hangers aren't long enough. Since I was the first known user of this exhaust, Blitz decided to cut me a hefty deal on an R-FIT (Fuel Intensity Tracer) for compensation on my car damage and letting them know about the issue. The R-FIT retails for $398 + shipping, but Blitz has sold me one for $250 shipped. They've also told me that they're suspending all current orders for the exhausts and are refitting the design. I'm pretty happy so I thought I'd share.

Blitz FTW! :bump:

iloveboost
05-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I thought you were selling the car to go to Japan? :thinking:

Isn't this being counterproductive?

Ran
05-10-2007, 01:48 PM
I thought you were selling the car to go to Japan? :thinking:

Isn't this being counterproductive?I was scheduled to leave Japan this weekend, but family issues have kept me home. I've stated this in a couple threads now and thought it was common knowledge. Sorry for the confusion. My trip being cancelled is the reason why I've gotten so much stuff for the Yaris lately. lol

william_jeff
05-10-2007, 01:54 PM
ghey leave already tramp lol

the yaris looks cute lol

Ran
05-10-2007, 01:55 PM
ghey leave already tramp lolRescheduling for next Summer around the same time. :goodjob:

the yaris looks cute lolHater :tongue1: :D

Nemesis
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
You should get a carbon fiber exhaust shield to cover up that melted part!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmmmm

william_jeff
05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Rescheduling for next Summer around the same time. :goodjob:

Hater :tongue1: :D

lol sounds cool man

Ran
05-10-2007, 02:10 PM
You should get a carbon fiber exhaust shield to cover up that melted part!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmmmmThought about that actually. I'm think I'll either do that, or I'll do a lip kit for the whole car.

Sol-Badguy
05-11-2007, 01:08 PM
You should get a carbon fiber exhaust shield to cover up that melted part!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmmmm
Mm, sounds good.:goodjob: