PDA

View Full Version : Earnhardt Joonyer Leaves DEI!!

BABY J
05-09-2007, 07:13 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=jb-juniorleaves050907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Been hearing about it - it's done. That is all - discuss.:blah:

OneSlow5pt0
05-09-2007, 11:22 PM
i hope that he goes to childress and drives a black goodwrench car

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 11:38 PM
i hope that he goes to childress and drives a black goodwrench car

that would be amazing and poetic....but i don't think that's going to happen :(

OneSlow5pt0
05-09-2007, 11:48 PM
that would be amazing and poetic....but i don't think that's going to happen :(

if he goes to hendricks,ill never root for him again...Kevin Harvick is who i root for and jeff burton

BABY J
05-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Can't believe she is gonna try to get Ford chassis and Ford engines. Senior would be turning over in his grave to have his team pushing blue ovals.

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Can't believe she is gonna try to get Ford chassis and Ford engines. Senior would be turning over in his grave to have his team pushing blue ovals.

i think if that ever happens....senior will come back from the dead and bitch slaps her....

B18c1Turboed
05-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Earnhardt by leasing him engines. Hendrick already leases motors to Ginn Racing and Haas-CNC Racing, and Earnhardt recently got to feel their horsepower when he jumped into Kyle Busch's car during a race last month.

Richard Childress Racing, where the elder Earnhardt won six of his seven championships, always has been considered the most logical place for Junior to go. Childress and Dale Earnhardt were extremely close, and Junior has maintained a relationship with the car owner.

BABY J
05-10-2007, 10:08 AM
LIVE ON THE SPEED CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!!

B18c1Turboed
05-10-2007, 10:17 AM
LIVE ON THE SPEED CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!!

UPDATE!! IM AT WORK!

BABY J
05-10-2007, 10:22 AM
He is about to cry at certain times. He says he believes that his dad would approve of his decision. He takes Bud w/ him, but DEI owns the number 8 - DEI may sell the number, but chances are they may not. He says that DEI's vision that his dad wanted is kinda turning into TEI's (Theresa, the wife) vision, so they can't come to an agreement.

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 10:23 AM
watching it right now... :(

BABY J
05-10-2007, 10:23 AM
OH YEAH - he said he'd feel most comfortable driving a Chevrolet b/c of his relationship (translation - sponsor dollars - lol) w/ the brand.

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 10:24 AM
WAIT HE MAY GO TO CHILDRESS!!

:bigdance:

if he goes to childress and gets the 3....i'd weep

bigdare23
05-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Damn that's fucked up! Jr's step mom ran him away. Another sad day in Earnhart's history.

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 10:32 AM
if he joins hendrick....it's going to be a fucking powerhouse....gordon, johnson and him...

bigdare23
05-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Fuck hendricks!!! Senior would disapprove that even more!!

BABY J
05-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Damn that's fucked up! Jr's step mom ran him away. Another sad day in Earnhart's history.

+1 She's an idiot. She has NO Earnhardt blood in her body and still decided to take the reigns of a FAMILY company that was started when she was sucking off other guys in the parking lot. Her FIRST order of business should have been to turn the company over to Dale or Kelly - people who HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE about running a race team. I HATE shit like that. Sure, she is the legal wife so she should be supported financially, but she has NO BUSINESS running that team. When the Dupont Chevy wins, you see Jeff Gordon and his wife in the winners circle 7 out of 10 times. When the GM Goodwrench Chevy won you saw Senior and reporters. Theresa was nowhere around. Part of that is Senior's fault though - he left a lot of unfinished business. I'd bet if he had just been paralyzed instead of killed Jr. (or Kelley) would be running the show not Theresa.

bigdare23
05-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I agree with ya 100% Jay! Its really sad that what's happening with DEI. Senior made DEI basically to have a team for Jr when he switched over to winston cup.

B18c1Turboed
05-10-2007, 11:16 AM
+1 She's an idiot. She has NO Earnhardt blood in her body and still decided to take the reigns of a FAMILY company that was started when she was sucking off other guys in the parking lot. Her FIRST order of business should have been to turn the company over to Dale or Kelly - people who HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE about running a race team. I HATE shit like that. Sure, she is the legal wife so she should be supported financially, but she has NO BUSINESS running that team. When the Dupont Chevy wins, you see Jeff Gordon and his wife in the winners circle 7 out of 10 times. When the GM Goodwrench Chevy won you saw Senior and reporters. Theresa was nowhere around. Part of that is Senior's fault though - he left a lot of unfinished business. I'd bet if he had just been paralyzed instead of killed Jr. (or Kelley) would be running the show not Theresa.

I agree 100%,But obviously Sr should have left a will, leaving it too his son and daughter,but since he didnt the company went to a moron!!
O well all the best luck JR, i met him once.He was a really nice guy and down to earth it seemed like!! :goodjob:

198plus
05-10-2007, 07:30 PM
He will sign with RCR. Richard is a very smart man, Dale Jr. bring's to much money from sponsers. It would be the bigest thing ever happened to NASCAR. He will drive the # 3 car and i will take bet's on that.:yes:
if he goes to hendricks,ill never root for him again...Kevin Harvick is who i root for and jeff burton

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 09:11 PM
He will sign with RCR. Richard is a very smart man, Dale Jr. bring's to much money from sponsers. It would be the bigest thing ever happened to NASCAR. He will drive the # 3 car and i will take bet's on that.:yes:

smart man...i just got a text (i get NASCAR updates on my phone) that there is a rumor that he just signed with childress for the #3 car....

BABY J
05-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Hmmm... a red #3 Bud car - interesting.

1civic
05-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Hmmm... a red #3 Bud car - interesting.

:yes:

OneSlow5pt0
05-11-2007, 12:30 AM
i belive bud is with DEI.....black goodwrech #3 FTMFW....i think i might pass out if it happens

BABY J
05-11-2007, 07:36 AM
No - I was pretty sure that Bud goes w/ Jr. But the number 8 stays w/ the car owner. JR is endorsed by Bud, not DEI.

OneSlow5pt0
05-11-2007, 11:24 AM
No - I was pretty sure that Bud goes w/ Jr. But the number 8 stays w/ the car owner. JR is endorsed by Bud, not DEI.

ok,gota ya..he shold run a black #3 bud...he said he wants to use #3 but he wanted to wait till he was older

BABY J
09-19-2007, 03:01 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-earnhardt-newlook&prov=ap&type=lgns

Double_0_Rusty
09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Dale Jr....#88 in the Mnt Dew/Pepsi Co/ National Guard Chevrolet taking the Win. Hendrick Motorsports FTW.....they need to let Gordon go, and keep Johnson and Jr. But they are going to be an unstoppable force next year.

Edit: I didn't know there were any Nascar fans on the forums.

BABY J
09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
No way they are gonna drop gordon.

Double_0_Rusty
09-19-2007, 10:29 PM
^^I know..just saying. I don't like Gordon, but Johnson and Jr are my two favorite drivers.

redrumracer
09-20-2007, 12:09 AM
jordan isnt that bad, hes actually a really good racer but there always has to be a bad guy

Mchnhead2k5
09-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Mr. Pepsi (Gordon) and Senor Coke (JR) on the same team. This should be an interesting combo.