PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst illness you've ever gotten?

coolcat
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
For me basically nothing, srep throat and the flu suck, but nothing rly terrible. What about yall?

Mr_Mischif
05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
food sickness. throwing up every 3 minutes was not a fun chapter of my life.

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Leopardsy

koukis14
05-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm afraid I have it right now. I have been sick since Sunday and the drugs they gave me at the hospital have not helped one bit. It is scary when you are hoping for Mono or Pneumonia.

koukis14
05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Leopardsy

:ttiwwp:

:sicks:

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
:ttiwwp:

:sicks:

i have one of my infected dick
shall i post?

coolcat
05-09-2007, 05:55 PM
koukis14, what are the symptoms?

My dad had pneumonia, he said it was pretty awful, even when he slept he said he had crazy psychadelic dreams and would wake up drenched it sweat.

Oh, and the best cure for flu, is chug a good bit of a bottle of nyquil. Best sleep EVER.

Crazy Asian
05-09-2007, 05:55 PM
I got allergies somehow. I never had allergies before. NEVER. Now I just broke out in hives and benadryl is NOT WORKING!!!

Leadfoot_mf
05-09-2007, 06:40 PM
super AIDS

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 06:42 PM
having a crazy bitch on my nuts.. shit was insane!

koukis14
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
koukis14, what are the symptoms?

My dad had pneumonia, he said it was pretty awful, even when he slept he said he had crazy psychadelic dreams and would wake up drenched it sweat.

Oh, and the best cure for flu, is chug a good bit of a bottle of nyquil. Best sleep EVER.

Headache, fever, aches, pains, cough, hurts when I breath. It alsmost feel like bronchits. Glans are swollen, but only the ones on the right side of my neck and my balls. I though it might be an infected tooth from losing a filling but the doc said it looks fine. I have another appointment tomorrow.

coolcat
05-09-2007, 07:39 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/slipknot2k7/bestsicknesscureever.jpg

ironchef
05-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Probably the bronchitis I had like a month or two ago, that shit was fucking awful.

Bballjamal
05-09-2007, 07:46 PM
psoriasis....

koukis14
05-09-2007, 08:29 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/slipknot2k7/bestsicknesscureever.jpg

+1

TheSnail
05-09-2007, 08:31 PM
The need for more cowbell.

NewGen33
05-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Had pneumonia when I was eight or so. I don't remember much about it just that I was loosing a lot of white bloods cells. They took ex-rays of my chest twice, pricked my finger numerous times and had me on 2 different pills I had to take twice a day. I couldn't eat and lost a lot of weight but I'm better now.

coolcat
05-09-2007, 08:59 PM
psoriasis....
What's that?

BTLFED
05-09-2007, 09:02 PM
My apendix almost burst....I think that is the worst actual illness I have had.

koukis14
05-09-2007, 09:06 PM

+1

NAG2I
05-09-2007, 09:10 PM
definatley pneumonia or mono.
had to go to the hospital for a while for pneumonia so maybe that.

Tinton
05-09-2007, 09:52 PM
About 4 years ago I got food poisoning from some Oysters I ate (I think they were raw oysters?). That is the worst sickness I've ever had. I swear I was puking for about 4 days straight. Dry heaves are the worst too, when there's nothing in your stomach and you still throw up. I couldn't sleep heh.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 09:53 PM
AIDS of the mouth...

LiL PaKi
05-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Double Pneumonia .. i was a kid and got real sick.. the new doc/nurse at the same hospital i was born at told me to eat cold stuff.. so I did.. next thing u know I couldn't move much... took me back to the hospital and a diff. doc was like you got double pneumonia and if you waited a lil bit longer you woulda died.. fucking docs.. we shoulda sued his ass!

no control
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
viral meningitis. couldn't eat or drink anything for 3 days, severe headache(hurt so bad i cried from walking 10 feet), light sensitivity, and nausea/puking...morphine did nothing, immetrex made it worse. only stuff that worked was deloddin(sp?) injected into the iv. worked in a few seconds, went for hours, and made you lightheaded...best fucking stuff ever.

no control
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
AIDS of the mouth...

figures:D

BluesClues
05-09-2007, 10:02 PM
I had mono twice. First time went to the hospital because I was dehydrated and had a fever of 102. I was sick as hell!!!! Second time went to the hospital in Tennessee. Put me on three meds. I know who I got it from. My ex in Tennessee. For some reason he is a carrier I guess because every time I kiss him I get it and he has never had it. His mouth taste soooo bad. Crazy shit! Learned my lesson the second time :yes:

Ltdnismorace
05-09-2007, 10:11 PM
I have Crohn's Disease, it's pretty nasty. Last stay in the hospital and I left with 36 inches of intestine less than I went with.

nreggie454
05-09-2007, 10:20 PM
West Nile Virus.

00CelicaGT
05-09-2007, 10:46 PM
^^^damn somebody really caught that ive never heard of someone catching west nile. is it true once u get the virus the first time u can never get it again.

VooDooXII
05-09-2007, 11:08 PM

LIRL :lmfao:

I had the flu when we went to Las Vegas a year or two ago.

It was terrible...muscle pains, 103 degree fever, loss of apetite, ridiculous weakness, and I coughed so much that the back of my throat got torn up...blood started coming up with the coughs.

chrisdavis
05-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Worst illnes I had was when my appendix ruptured.

Echonova
05-09-2007, 11:52 PM
That stupid F'ing Roto-virus. Fluids out of both ends for two days....FTL

VooDooXII
05-09-2007, 11:54 PM
What's that?

It's a skin condition. I think it's stress related...or maybe that's just certain types. :thinking:

TheGrillMan
05-10-2007, 12:21 AM
kidney stones

was in the hospital for around 2 months and a few visists after that

and i still pass around 10 a year

nreggie454
05-10-2007, 01:40 AM
^^^damn somebody really caught that ive never heard of someone catching west nile. is it true once u get the virus the first time u can never get it again.

I believe so.

Luckily it is only really dangerous to old folks and babies. I just had to deal with not being able to eat anything for a while (if I did, I'd throw it up right afterward), and I had a headache so bad that it felt like my head would explode. At times, pretty much all I could do was curl up and wait for the pain to go away.

Overall, it wasn't too bad a time period for me because whenever I went to the hospital, the nurses were hot. Also, I got a pretty sweet cowboy hat out of it too. Granted, I practically never wear it but it's still pretty awesome as far as cowboy hats go.

I'd say deathbyturbo has me beat though. I would rather go through West Nile Virus again instead of 10 kidney stones a year. +1 just for having to deal with that. I would cry like a girl.

TheGodfather
05-10-2007, 01:53 AM
kidney stones

was in the hospital for around 2 months and a few visists after that

and i still pass around 10 a year

Damn! That sucks man.

I am constantly worried about diseases, but never really had anything that bad. I've never had pneumonia or mono. Never had surgery for anything in my life.

I have anxiety alot though, and that caused me to think I had cancer, meningitis, you name it, all the time.

I get bad stomach like pains when I have bad shits, lol. Those hurt like hell, I want someone to cut me.

And acid reflux ftl.

Crazy Asian
05-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Whats the worst...is appendix surgery. God damn that made me cringe when I though I had to remove it. Thank god I didnt need too. Whew.

HyPer50
05-10-2007, 06:35 AM
The worst 2 "illnesses" for me happened within the last year. Most painful illness was when I got shingles.. that shit was painful as hell. and the worst illness would be whatever the hell sickness I got on my honeymoon from my in laws, killed mine and Kristi's honeymoon for the most part of a week heh, throwing up and ughh ya, every 15 mins all through the night, SUCKED.

koukis14
05-10-2007, 08:04 AM
The worst 2 "illnesses" for me happened within the last year. Most painful illness was when I got shingles.. that shit was painful as hell. and the worst illness would be whatever the hell sickness I got on my honeymoon from my in laws, killed mine and Kristi's honeymoon for the most part of a week heh, throwing up and ughh ya, every 15 mins all through the night, SUCKED.

I read a story on Shingles, a couple of people that had shingles and had a heart attack or attacks said they would rather go through a heart attack again.

Nemesis
05-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Stomach flu at Thanksgiving time.

Good and funny story about how I developed my hatred for green olives and celery....

So Im with my parents on thanksgiving, and my mom usually serves up snacks throughout the day like celery with cream cheese, etc. So im snacking and whatever, and about 3pm in the afternoon im laying on the couch. I feel kind of hot and I feel a fever coming on. Thinking , okay its just a little cold coming on, I dont think much. Then all of a sudden my stomach felt like it does when im on a rollercoaster. I crawl into the fetal position on the couch holding my stomach while watching TV. And most people know when youve got the stomach flu the sight of almost anything can make you barf. Well it just so happened they were talking about the Hosea Williams feed the hungry on tv and a bunch of turkey dinner crap was on. Well this triggered me wanting to barf. I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could and barfed up all the celery and green olives I had eaten that day. The smell was horrible!!!!! And to this day I cant eat another piece of celery or green olive.

The Yousef
05-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Good and funny story about how I developed my hatred for green olives and celery....

So Im with my parents on thanksgiving, and my mom usually serves up snacks throughout the day like celery with cream cheese, etc. So im snacking and whatever, and about 3pm in the afternoon im laying on the couch. I feel kind of hot and I feel a fever coming on. Thinking , okay its just a little cold coming on, I dont think much. Then all of a sudden my stomach felt like it does when im on a rollercoaster. I crawl into the fetal position on the couch holding my stomach while watching TV. And most people know when youve got the stomach flu the sight of almost anything can make you barf. Well it just so happened they were talking about the Hosea Williams feed the hungry on tv and a bunch of turkey dinner crap was on. Well this triggered me wanting to barf. I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could and barfed up all the celery and green olives I had eaten that day. The smell was horrible!!!!! And to this day I cant eat another piece of celery or green olive.

http://z.about.com/d/greekfood/1/0/L/4/green_olives_trikala_peppers_498.jpg

http://battling-obesity.com/wp-content/chili02celery.jpg

Mr_Mischif
05-10-2007, 09:18 AM

Next time I see you, Imma throw some celery & green olives on your car.

Doppelgänger
05-10-2007, 01:29 PM
i have had pneumonia 3 times..... i dont remember it being that bad really.

But the worst i have had was mono. I used to run my hand on the hand rails at the mall a lot... then stupid me grabbed one of my guitar picks and put it in my mouth... bam i had mono. At first, i just thought i had a cold, but 3 weeks later i could barely move because i couldnt eat anything. Went to the doc and they did a blood test and it was positive for mono. I stayed in bed for almost an entire summer. Was teh total suckage..... i got own3d bad.

Nemesis
05-10-2007, 01:30 PM
i hate you all

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Can i buy a bag of chips to eat with your ass?

Nah bitch! fuck away from me! :tongue1:

I think she tried to give me the "clap" i would have been ill for days :no:

Peace, The DO™ :D

SLOWLYbtngU
05-10-2007, 01:38 PM
I think she tried to give me the "clap" i would have been ill for days :no:

Peace, The DO™ :D

Sounds like bullshititis to me.... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Mono or appendisitis.

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Sounds like bullshititis to me.... :goodjob:
:yes:
thats what she tried to give me... :D

Mahzel Mahzel, Good Things 2007™:bump:

SLOWLYbtngU
05-10-2007, 01:44 PM
:yes:
thats what she tried to give me... :D

Mahzel Mahzel, Good Things 2007™:bump:
Nah that is what your story sounds like....;)

The Ninja
05-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Double Pneumonia. Felt like I was breathing sand.

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Double Pneumonia. Felt like I was breathing sand.
Yeah... :yes:
thats always cool :goodjob:

BRB, Da Shit! :D

Nemesis
05-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Syphillis

Kyle
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
SIDS

SLOWLYbtngU
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Syphillis
Sweeeeeeeet!!!

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Sweeeeeeeet!!!
yeah! like candi! :yay:

i love it when its carmelized :yumyum:

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 02:06 PM
SIDS

its spelled

A I D S

silly :gay:

:headslap:

SLOWLYbtngU
05-10-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah! like candi! :yay:

i love it when its carmelized :yumyum:
You sick fuck.

Are you working??? Or did you also catch the "ImasayIamworkintogetthisbitchoffthephone flu??"

william_jeff
05-10-2007, 02:10 PM
herpes

it's only bad when you flare

SLOWLYbtngU
05-10-2007, 02:13 PM
herpes

it's only bad when you flare
Umm...U know that it is a virus with no cure right??? Umm yeah..Your girl lied to you homey...Kill her...

Kyle
05-10-2007, 02:14 PM
its spelled

A I D S

silly :gay:

:headslap:
No SIDS.

:google:

william_jeff
05-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Umm...U know that it is a virus with no cure right??? Umm yeah..Your girl lied to you homey...Kill her...

no fucking way

*grabs AK and 45*

Dirty Octopus™
05-10-2007, 02:20 PM
No SIDS.

:google:

well i feel bad for you homie :cry:
i heard there's no cure for "Full Blown" AIDS, SIDS, DIDS, whatever you wanna call it :no:

Except for Clorox®
i heard Clorox® clears that shit right on up! :goodjob:

BRB, The Exterminator :bump: