PDA

View Full Version : POLL IN WL

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:07 AM
im not trying to start stuff.. just simply wondering who else wouldnt go to Batlgroudn for anything.

there is a POLL in the WL.

tracy's at it again. and i simply want to show her how many people wouldnt go there due to her or bad experiences.

Tracer
05-09-2007, 03:24 PM
I wouldnt go there again.

Tracy
05-09-2007, 03:36 PM
LOL @ the SPAMMER!

Jason, we all know you wouldn't come back. What would all of your friends think??? :lmfao: BTW, why did you change your name?

Tracer
05-09-2007, 03:44 PM
No more STI.

RJ's325ITS
05-10-2007, 12:27 PM
like my dad used to say " ni por el putas " in other words no thanks I think I pass.

SpeedMonkey
05-11-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL @ the SPAMMER!

Jason, we all know you wouldn't come back. What would all of your friends think??? :lmfao: BTW, why did you change your name?

these people matter. that POLL should haev been made here. not in the whoreslounge where hafl your votes are just from people that like you. you suck at life.. i suggest you change things or die and leave more oxygen to us folk who use it properly.

Tracer
05-11-2007, 02:26 PM
The only thing I wish I did was listen to my friends. It could've saved me 10k.

SpeedMonkey
05-11-2007, 02:27 PM
The only thing I wish I did was listen to my friends. It could've saved me 10k.

so she ripped ya 10g's... however she still wont fix her acne problem and the snaggle in her grill.

Tracer
05-11-2007, 02:34 PM
I guess some people are concern about other things.

RJ's325ITS
05-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks God I do all the work in my cars my self so I never had to deal w/her on that level.

Let me tell the short story and be done w/it, my friend and I dyno our cars there a while ago, and we had a good experience w/ Dan but when we came thru the door and had to chat a couple of words w/her we were like WTF is wrong w/this girl. Thanks God, we had to walk to the back and started chating w/Dan and soon forgot about her. After dyno'ing the 2 cars we had to pay, so we had to deal w/her again, we were like not again this girl, My friend and I said to each other in spanish "no se la comieron anoche" which it means she didnt get none last night.:D

After that we take the cars to DynoLab and rather pay $10 more not to deal w/her.

BTW my friend hates her but I'm not here to tell his side of the story.

Rafa,