PDA

View Full Version : Tracy's affect on BG's business.

Pages : [1] 2

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:02 AM
DO NOT VOTE IF YOU WORK FOR BATLGROUND. WOULD YOU LET BG WORK ON YOUR CAR?

I KNOW I SURE AS HELL WOULD NOT. WOULD YOU?

Nemesis
05-09-2007, 09:07 AM
They said they arent accepting any more cars, so I have to go to TopSpeed for my tuning.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:09 AM
They said they arent accepting any more cars, so Im going to TopSpeed for my tuning.

in all honesty... i dont cheerlead any shops.. but if i were to have any of my vehicles in any performance shop i only trust TS and MS. specially with a subaru.. TS just has way more to show for.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:13 AM
no shit starting anyone.. Just vote.. WOULD YOU GO or would you not?

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 09:15 AM
interesting

4dmin
05-09-2007, 09:16 AM
here we go again... i've never had any WORK related issues w/ Batlground. I feel very confident letting Brandon/Dan work on my rides; shit i've let them drive my ride at the track before.

I've been around a long time and I know good/bad stories about every shop here in Atlanta. :goodjob: No one runs a perfect business if they did then there wouldn't be work for all of the other shops. I think the biggest problem in the scene today is people who listen to their friends in selecting a shop... before selecting any shop to work on my rides I find out their track record with my specific application or similiar ones. When I want work done on my car I don't give a shit how big of assholes they are; I'm there to get work done not make friends.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 09:19 AM
i got my car tuned there.....i don't have any problems with dan/brandon or tracy....EVERY SHOP will have people who love them and people who hate them...no one is perfect...hell granted i sell tires but there are people who hate kauffman or people who swear by us....it's retail...it happens....get over it and move on

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:19 AM
PAUL.. you know what this is about THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS WHY PEOPLE WOULD NOT GO THERE, but that wont be discussed here because when the experiences are told.. mods step in and delete.. please do not lock this thread or anything. im not bashing anyone. just want to see who would STILL go to batlground.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:20 AM
both admin and yousef...... no offense to either of you.. but i'd liek to hear from people with someothing a little more serious... there really is no reason to hear from people with cars that got spanked by my stock 350z.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 09:21 AM
PAUL.. you know what this is about THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS WHY PEOPLE WOULD NOT GO THERE, but that wont be discussed here because when the experiences are told.. mods step in and delete.. please do not lock this thread or anything. im not bashing anyone. just want to see who would STILL go to batlground.

i already edited your poll... this isn't going to be a Batl vs. TS thread.... so i'm only going to warn once on the post in here; anything remotely goes along those lines i or my mods will delete.

sorry i'm not here to babysit i have shit to do. (back to work)

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:23 AM
i already edited your poll... this isn't going to be a Batl vs. TS thread.... so i'm only going to warn once on the post in here; anything remotely goes along those lines i or my mods will delete.

sorry i'm not here to babysit i have shit to do. (back to work)

fair enough. just want people to see when you're full of shit.. or when enough word goes around your business suffers.

4dmin
both admin and yousef...... no offense to either of you.. but i'd liek to hear from people with someothing a little more serious... there really is no reason to hear from people with cars that got spanked by my stock 350z.

wtf... this coming from a guy who couldn't break a 13sec:lmfao:

The Yousef

i never raced you :???: :thinking: ...

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:24 AM
wtf... this coming from a guy who couldn't break a 13sec:lmfao:

in a I/E 350z i did not break 13seconds. in the STi well... you know first hand.

on the street my 14 second pig, gave your claimed 13 sec VW a massive stretch.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:25 AM
i never raced you :???: :thinking: ...

yes.. but would you really need to to find out? lol.

i did race paul, and julio.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 09:26 AM
yes.. but would you really need to to find out? lol.

i did race paul, and julio.

hey i'm not saying i'd beat you...i'm just saying i have never raced you... :lmao:

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:27 AM
hey i'm not saying i'd beat you...i'm just saying i have never raced you... :lmao:

set a date

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 09:28 AM
off to run errands....

in a few. people with more credibility should log on. let see where it goes. :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
05-09-2007, 09:32 AM
IBTL

4dmin
05-09-2007, 09:36 AM
in a I/E 350z i did not break 13seconds. in the STi well... you know first hand.

on the street my 14 second pig, gave your claimed 13 sec VW a massive stretch.

lol dude bragging about beating a STOCK k03 turbo 1.8t on the HWY is like winning at the special olympics... in the end your still retarded. my car was faster at the track and yours is faster on the hwy wow!!! do you want a cookie? you make it sound like this was an amazing feat beating a 1.8t that came factory 150hp/160lbs :gay:

maybe i'll race you in my beetle to make you feel more of a man :lmfao:

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 09:36 AM
set a date

:no: ....

why? so you can beat one of the slowest cars on this website?

what a major accomplishment for you.... :lmfao: :lmao:

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 09:41 AM
:no: ....

why? so you can beat one of the slowest cars on this website?

what a major accomplishment for you.... :lmfao: :lmao:

and you paid to get it "tuned" :lmfao:

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 09:42 AM
and you paid to get it "tuned" :lmfao:
That's what I was thinking. :thinking:

Why tune a stock/slow (by your own admission) car?

SLOWLYbtngU
05-09-2007, 09:43 AM

Umm totally off topic, but do you really have a beetle?? If so is it one of the older ones? Those little shits can go when the setup is right....Just curious...Continue with shit talk...

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 09:49 AM
That's what I was thinking. :thinking:

Why tune a stock/slow (by your own admission) car?

the saying that comes to mind...

"a fool and his money are soon......"

Jecht
05-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Regardless of what people say about them, I would go to BG if I ever needed anything done just because they are so close to my house.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 09:58 AM
hey fuk all of you...i came into a possession of a VAFC2 and needed tuned.....so why not....

IT HAS PURTY COLORS!!!!!

AND GLOWS RED WHEN I HIT VEETAK!!!

i hate all of you...

~leaves~

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 10:00 AM
hey fuk all of you...i came into a possession of a VAFC2 and needed tuned.....so why not....

IT HAS PURTY COLORS!!!!!

AND GLOWS RED WHEN I HIT VEETAK!!!

i hate all of you...

~leaves~

hahahahaha......"burn"

99SI
05-09-2007, 10:02 AM
worthless thread. the whole speedmonkey v. BG is getting old. Grow the fuck up

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
worthless thread. the whole speedmonkey v. BG is getting old. Grow the fuck up

I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong place....because it looks like snaggle started this time....

it's actually been really quiet for a long time on the sm vs bg front....

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 10:09 AM
i have half of mine to lock this thread.

Im sure if you posted a thread about US, Topspeed, you would get good an bad reviews. nature of the business.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong place....because it looks like snaggle started this time....

I have to disagree. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:10 AM
i have half of mine to lock this thread.

You only have half a mind anyway. Later, QD.

Ed
05-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Regardless of what people say about them, I would go to BG if I ever needed anything done just because they are so close to my house.

thats not my issue. i go to calhoun (an hour away) to get my car worked on... i'd rather drive further away, and maybe even pay a little more, but get better results... but im gonan shut up, since this is a non-bashing thread..

i live literally 5 min away from btlground. as im sure you do as well.

Kyle
05-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I havent been on IA long enough to hear too many complaints about Batlground. BUT the general concensus seems to be negative from the posts I have seen about them.

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I have to disagree. Later, QD.

look at the two threads....

tracy posted hers yesterday at 11, and will posted his today at 10....

there hasn't been a sm vs bg thread in quite sometime with them just making fun of each other....so, tracy set it off again yesterday at 11

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:12 AM
BUT the general concensus seems to be negative from the posts I have seen about them.

I wouldn't necessarily listen to the general consensus about them. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:13 AM
look at the two threads....

tracy posted hers yesterday at 11, and will posted his today at 10....

there hasn't been a sm vs bg thread in quite sometime with them just making fun of each other....so, tracy set it off again yesterday at 11

There was actually a subtle one started last week. And Tracy was not the author. Lolol. Later, QD.

CopyRight
05-09-2007, 10:14 AM
There was actually a subtle one started last week. And Tracy was not the author. Lolol. Later, QD.

well then, touche'

99SI
05-09-2007, 10:18 AM

snaggle, now that shit's funny I don't care who you are. lol. I just try to stay out of the WL as much as possible, so I usually miss most of what causes the lead up to the drama. IF this is in response to something else, well then I still say grow up and let Tracy be the one to look foolish. When she tried to instigate a fight with Will to get it on camera trying to set him up to get arrested that really left me with a bad taste about Tracy and the rest that were there PERSONALLY. It doesn't affect me so have fun with the shit talking, hope it turns out to be very personally fulfilling.

Mike Lowrey
05-09-2007, 10:19 AM
BUT the general concensus seems to be negative from the posts I have seen about them.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Half of IA are 13 yo kids or retards.....If that is group you want to take a "general concensus" from..... :lmfao:

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 10:32 AM
I, too, live 5 minutes from Batlground. I'll make the drive to go elsewhere. I'll leave it at that.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 10:34 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Half of IA are 13 yo kids or retards.....If that is group you want to take a "general concensus" from..... :lmfao:
The general consensus of people that pay to have work done at Batlground are not 13 year olds, so their opinions might actually be valid.

SixSquared
05-09-2007, 10:39 AM
I'd go to BG if I had a car worth doing work on... lol I'm not about to do any performance crap on a 97 s10. But, imho, Tracy is cool as hell, and I lovers her to death. I would have no problem letting BG have their way with a car of mine. And yes, I would go out of my way to go up there.

Kyle
05-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Also does tracy still work there or not?

Here is what I have gathered. (Note I don't know tracy I just read threads and hear what people say.)

She works at Batlground. Batlground builds her a 10 second evo. She drifts with BG. They sell the Evo, she quits. They get a show on FSN, now is she working there agian? If so that seems a little :screwy: to me.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:41 AM
She does NOT work there. Later, QD.

Ed
05-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Also does tracy still work there or not?

Here is what I have gathered. (Note I don't know tracy I just read threads and hear what people say.)

She works at Batlground. Batlground builds her a 10 second evo. She drifts with BG. They sell the Evo, she quits. They get a show on FSN, now is she working there agian? If so that seems a little :screwy: to me.

something like that. i personally have met her once, a long time ago, so i dont know her as well...

a lot of people seem to have a beef with her, and not dan, and that sometimes can hurt the shop. ive heard of faulty jobs performed by them as well. but from what i have gathered, most people have problems with tracy.

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 10:50 AM
From what i understand:

Tracy and Dan date each other they have been together for YEARS.
Dan owns Batlground.
Tracy worked WITH (NOT FOR) Dan.
Tracy OWNS DRIFT FURY, Not Dan
Tracy XXXXXX Gets paid to drift by Maxis
Dan XXXXXX Gets paid to drift by Maxis
Maxis does not pay BATLGROUND to drift. they pay each driver seperately

Tracy decided to focus more on drifting an her events company (DRIFT FURY) and Dan run the shop.

She still has something to do with Batlground, but not in the same capacity she did before. if you call batlground, the voicemail says to email them for contact purposes.

They are soo busy travelling an drifting , they really cant focus on running the shop like they used to. so they take 1 car at a time, and choose their work rather than working on everything.

FSN wants to do a show on Batlground, so of course, all that hard work tracy has put in, your damn right shes going to be apart of it. Tracy also is the one doing all the deals, working the phones, getting sponsors from what i understand. shes probably the one that got the TV show in the first place.

Dan is like the guy behind the curtain in the wizard of Oz. He runs the shop, doesnt talk to many people, tunes cars, and doesnt do the phone work or marketing. Tracy handles all of that.

That is what i understand, i could be wrong

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:50 AM
but from what i have gathered, most people have problems with tracy.

And that's what sucks. Tracy just speaks her mind on whatever. And I guess that would fault the shop in getting business. They don't realize that's just her. Not the shop. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:51 AM
i could be wrong

You're not. Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 10:52 AM
From what i understand:

Dan owns Batlground.

Tracy decided to focus more on drifting an her events company (DRIFT FURY) and Dan run the shop.

She still has something to do with Batlground, but not in the same capacity she did before. if you call batlground, the voicemail says to email them for contact purposes.

They are soo busy travelling an drifting , they really cant focus on running the shop like they used to. so they take 1 car at a time, and choose their work rather than working on everything.

FSN wants to do a show on Batlground, so of course, all that hard work tracy has put in, your damn right shes going to be apart of it. Tracy also is the one doing all the deals, working the phones, getting sponsors from what i understand. shes probably the one that got the TV show in the first place.

Dan is like the guy behind the curtain in the wizard of Oz. He runs the shop, doesnt talk to many people, tunes cars, and doesnt do the phone work or marketing. Tracy handles all of that.

sounds about right to me.....

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 10:54 AM
sounds about right to me.....

I think I already covered that Yousef. Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-09-2007, 10:55 AM
I think I already covered that Yousef. Later, QD.

i'm just emphasizing the point then.... :lmao:

Ed
05-09-2007, 10:57 AM
And that's what sucks. Tracy just speaks her mind on whatever. And I guess that would fault the shop in getting business. They don't realize that's just her. Not the shop. Later, QD.

I have no beef with her. I just wouldnt trust them to work on my car (nothing personal), as ive heard horror stories from evo owners about bg. I trust the shop i go to with anything and everything. This unnamed person knows everything there is to know about evos, since hes been working on them since evo 1 came out.

PS.: Only thing is i found the hello kitty evo hideous. LOL. but it was a girl car, so go figure.

CHADbee
05-09-2007, 11:05 AM
voted

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 11:13 AM
some people have a problem seperating PERSONAL OPINION from WORK .

I get it all the time, people call me a dick or an asshole for my view on something, then they will say "im not going to mainstream".

Like they wont come to us because i said Spiderman 3 sucks. :lmfao:

If i go after someone an ban them, ill hear "dont go to MSPi, mikes a dick". even though i banned them for NO REASON that had anything remotely to do with cars.

People dont realize how tough it is. Ill say it, you deal with people that completely waste your time, piss you off. You get people that want to make 1000whp for $1000. you get all kinds of bullshit. People dont know shit about cars, then want to question your methods. They are ungreatfull, arrogant, rude, crass, etc. sometimes, you lose it, i know i have.

Most of the people though are cool, they dont argue, they just want to have a fun car. Those are the people you keep doing this for. but sometimes, the "bad" people ruin any kind of "fun" or positive vibe you have, and its easy to let that carry over into other aspects of your life (like internet posting)

you can tell from my posting when i have had a bad day. My family can tell, my friends, etc. ill get so pissed off, so fired up, that you better stay away.

in many ways, Tracy an i are exactly alike, which is why we always talk to each other about this kind of stuff.

Unfortunetly, Tracy is a woman in a "mans" business. So think how often she gets treated like shit, or like she knows nothing, etc. I think she has become a little combative to people just from the way she gets treated. and she has gone out of her way to be nice to me an my shop. But no one ever talks about the good things she does. No one ever remembers the NICE things people do. its always the BAD stuff that gets remebered.

And sometimes, i hear shit about us, about how we "fucked up some car" an 99% of the time, its a car WE NEVER WORKED ON. some kid the other day on barrett said "oh man, my friends civic with an h22 got fucked up by MSPi". he had no idea who i was, i asked him what happened, an it was some bullshit story like we had put the wrong "racing pistons" in his "bois" motor. you know whats funny, WE HAVE NEVER WORKED ON AN H22 POWERED CIVIC. NEVER. that car NEVER came through our shop, yet someone was saying we had "fucked it up". that happens to shops ALL THE TIME. or its half the story gets told, like Tank likes to do to Topspeed an ISP. He only tells HIS SIDE of the story to make the shop look bad.

If you ask "whats the most talked about incident with BG over the past year"

90% will say she was wrong for going after speedmonkey
the other %10 will say something about them drifitng.

the problem is, NO ONE REMEMBERS the stuff speedmonkey said to provoke that outburst. all they remember is the camera, tracy, brandon, and will being "verbally bashed".

It wasnt a smart business move to go after will, but i understand why. If i called your mother a whore, and continually went after you for it, would you not want to confront me? thats all they did, but because it was Tracy vs Speedmonkey and tracy "represented batlground" it left a sour taste in peoples mouths about their business. People thought that becaus they went after will they would go after everyone, which simply isnt true.

Im not defending tracy, nor am i saying shes wrong. Its just a 3rd party view by someone that is in similar situations that she goes through.

B16a2 Civic
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Mikes havin a good day
Yessssssssssssss

B18c1Turboed
05-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Nope... I prefer to do all my own work.That way if you mess it up you cant blame anyone but yourself!
I understand alot of people dont know how to work on their own cars and all but just really think about how much money you would be saving.

Pick up a Helms manual and go to town, saving money equals buying more parts,buying more parts equal going faster.Going faster equal blowing shit up.Its all a win win!!!

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Pick up a Helms manual and go to town,

Don't you mean Haynes' manual? If so, how will that help you install turbos, intakes, and the other aftermarket goodies that are put on the cars? Not saying you're wrong about getting a Hayne's manual at all, but as far as tuning, it won't help out so much. Later, QD.

Nemesis
05-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Just my personal opinion, but no matter if Tracy works for BatlGround or not, her actions and what she says will always be a reflection of them in some way or another. Not because she used to work there, but because first thing that comes to anyones mind most of the time when BatlGround is mentioned , is Tracy.

Its all about professionalism and maturity.

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 11:30 AM
^^^ My point exactly.

An QD there are 2 types of manuals. Haynes SUCKS, its generic, no real information except for your most basic jobs.

HELMS makes the manuals that the dealerships use. They are much more in depth an about 100 times thicker. they have wiring diagrams, clearances , everythign you need to know from the windshield wiper motor to what size rod bearings

Kyle
05-09-2007, 11:31 AM
From what i understand:

Dan owns Batlground.

Thanks for the info, that makes tracy look a lot better in my eyes. Glad I know a little more. +2.

s13slider®
05-09-2007, 11:32 AM
They tune cars great , but if they dont know you they are kinda some stuck up assholes when you call or walk in . I got my old dsm tuned there and they did a great job but they get kinda pissy when you start asking questions. IMO if im spending money i wanna know some details on exactly what they are doing and they pretty much just said we are tuning your car and thats all you need to know .

just my 2 cents though

Ed
05-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Just my personal opinion, but no matter if Tracy works for BatlGround or not, her actions and what she says will always be a reflection of them in some way or another. Not because she used to work there, but because first thing that comes to anyones mind most of the time when BatlGround is mentioned , is Tracy.

Its all about professionalism and maturity.

+1

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM
i dont need to re-discuss my issues with batlground. EVERYONE that matters already knows.

i simply just want her to leave my name out of her mouth.. or i will further spit out my experiences and what i know. i wanted to leave it alone.. i beleive they're shady, overcharge (seen it.. its really stupid too) they havent done good work on car's i've seen, they have tuned shitty several times, they have had shady shit happen with parts and wheels.... but people can find that out on their own. i dont need to tell everyone.. i beleive those important enough already know. i want to drop it.. but she wont. so... i started this poll to show her how much stupidity costs a business.

koukis14
05-09-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm not reading 4 pages of this so If I post something someone has said I'm sorry. My view on BG is they are wasting thier money and time on a drifting team. I pretty much ran the old shop I worked at because of my old bosses cancer. I though about opening a tuning shop when I moved down here but my dad talked me out of it. He said if the economy ever crashes, they will be the first kind of businesses to go. Im not exactly sure but do they do driveability diag, maintenance ect. I do know that turning down business is a direct result of poor management and a company inevitably going under.

Also how much time and money are they wasting with drifting? In my opinion drifting belongs right between the Monster Trucks and the Tractor Pulls. They are probably turning business down because they don't have the techs to handle a full load of work....or the ones they have are not skilled enough to handle it. I have known plenty of good, talented, smart techs that waste thier time and lives in "race" shops getting paid 13 bucks an hour with no benefits, when they could be at a dealership make $60k a year with full benefits.

Just my 2 cents.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm not reading 4 pages of this so If I post something someone has said I'm sorry. My view on BG is they are wasting thier money and time on a drifting team. I pretty much ran the old shop I worked at because of my old bosses cancer. I though about opening a tuning shop when I moved down here but my dad talked me out of it. He said if the economy ever crashes, they will be the first kind of businesses to go. Im not exactly sure but do they do driveability diag, maintenance ect. I do know that turning down business is a direct result of poor management and a company inevitably going under.

Also how much time and money are they wasting with drifting? In my opinion drifting belongs right between the Monster Trucks and the Tractor Pulls. They are probably turning business down because they don't have the techs to handle a full load of work....or the ones they have are not skilled enough to handle it. I have known plenty of good, talented, smart techs that waste thier time and lives in "race" shops getting paid 13 bucks an hour with no benefits, when they could be at a dealership make $60k a year with full benefits.

Just my 2 cents.

+1

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 11:51 AM
but if they dont know you they are kinda some stuck up assholes when you call or walk in .

I've never been to shop where that did NOT happen. All shops are stuck up assholes if they don't know you. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
05-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Ive been to BG one time, too drop off a car.We where there for about 20 mins and Tracy was yelling at Dan about the Nopi Drift license.
She was wanting to give them away and he wasnt, so they where yelling at eachother. That was my 1st and last impression!!

FYI: Balanced doesnt have a all wheel drive dyno, or else we would have went there,to get tuned!

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
well, like anything in racing, money comes an goes.

They are taking a huge risk with drifting, because its still young. If it turns out to be a fad, then in a few years there will be problems, but right now its getting stronger an stronger every year, so no one really knows how long it will stick around.

But, lets say they get PAID $40,000 EACH to drift every yer, an they MAKE $20,000 a yer on their other events they promote. thats $50,000 a year to both people. so $100,000 a household.

thats not a bad living, why would you want to work on cars anymore?

i know i wouldnt :)

They are turning down work because they dont have TIME. small businesses are TOUGH, they cost ALOT of money to maintain. There is NO MONEY in performance shops. you have to do it because you love it. NO ONE is making $80,000 a yer running a performance shop. the only people that make money, are the people that HAD MONEY ALREADY WHEN THEY STARTED.

FYI: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MAKE OR GET PAID FOR DRIFITING, THEY MAY MAKE $1000 a year, I HAVE NO IDEA EXACT FIGURES.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I've never been to shop where that did NOT happen. All shops are stuck up assholes if they don't know you. Later, QD.

yes... its like a dog backyard... everywhere you step in.. there will be shit. however.. it'd be nice to have some type of warning as to where the biggest pile of shit is. thats my point.

koukis14
05-09-2007, 11:59 AM

Thats because 99% of the time kids own the places. Kids that got money from mommy and daddy because they fucked everything else in thier life up.

The parents see thier kids are interested and know alot about cars a tuning and throw money at them to start a business so they don't look like fucktards because they were to stupid to go to college.

Honestly how many nationwide, famous, successful tuning shops are there?

And I guess the ones that can't put a turbo kit on a car just get reality shows on MTV.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO DARWINISM???

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:03 PM
lol dude bragging about beating a STOCK k03 turbo 1.8t on the HWY is like winning at the special olympics... in the end your still retarded. my car was faster at the track and yours is faster on the hwy wow!!! do you want a cookie? you make it sound like this was an amazing feat beating a 1.8t that came factory 150hp/160lbs :gay:

exactly... you and yousef do NOT have cars that had enough work by them to be able to criticize their work fairly. im sorry.. but if you needed them for a boost controller install or anything that insignficant as enthusiasts.. YOU are the retards.

i might be retarded for racing your stock turbo car... but you talked smack about whooping 350z's... so i intentionally set up a race between me you and a certain blue RSX.... we both beat you... by alot, no biggie.. i knew it would happen.. i knew you were bsing out the mouth but i thought it'd be cool to embarrass the "MAN" who ran IA.. julio also made similar comments.. except.. he's not a bitch.. he came out.. ran... shook hands.. and i like him. besides..that was done on the kills sub forum.. isn't that the point of its existence? you talked... went... and got owned.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
yes... its like a dog backyard... everywhere you step in.. there will be shit. however.. it'd be nice to have some type of warning as to where the biggest pile of shit is. thats my point.

Oh I know, Will. I wasn't using my comment as pro-BG. That was just a general comment. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Thats because 99% of the time kids own the places.

I can't ride with you on that. But the rest I can. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
well, like anything in racing, money comes an goes.

They are taking a huge risk with drifting, because its still young. If it turns out to be a fad, then in a few years there will be problems, but right now its getting stronger an stronger every year, so no one really knows how long it will stick around.

But, lets say they get PAID $40,000 EACH to drift every yer, an they MAKE $20,000 a yer on their other events they promote. thats $50,000 a year to both people. so $100,000 a household.

thats not a bad living, why would you want to work on cars anymore?

i know i wouldnt :)

They are turning down work because they dont have TIME. small businesses are TOUGH, they cost ALOT of money to maintain. There is NO MONEY in performance shops. you have to do it because you love it. NO ONE is making $80,000 a yer running a performance shop. the only people that make money, are the people that HAD MONEY ALREADY WHEN THEY STARTED.

FYI: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MAKE OR GET PAID FOR DRIFITING, THEY MAY MAKE $1000 a year, I HAVE NO IDEA EXACT FIGURES.

+1

I think Mr. Kidd makes a good point, and i also think that those of you who are openly critisizing BG for what some or most of your points seem to be made up theorems or half true analyzations; are not being fair. If you have a bad experience with them, then simply don't go there. To try and think up a reason for why they are turning away business is ignorant because you don't know why because you don't run the shop.

Think about a few more reasons why they might be doing it instead of critisizing them and thinking they are trying to screw you over in one way or another. No shop is perfect as i think it was QD that said before.

Just my opinion, but i don't think its fair to the shop

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:13 PM
+1

I think Mr. Kidd makes a good point, and i also think that those of you who are openly critisizing BG for what some or most of your points seem to be made up theorems or half true analyzations; are not being fair. If you have a bad experience with them, then simply don't go there. To try and think up a reason for why they are turning away business is ignorant because you don't know why because you don't run the shop.

Think about a few more reasons why they might be doing it instead of critisizing them and thinking they are trying to screw you over in one way or another. No shop is perfect as i think it was QD that said before.

Just my opinion, but i don't think its fair to the shop

i would agree.. but there has been plenty of truth. plenty of dissapointment.. anyone will shit talk ANY place of business after a bad experience.. but when its ALOT OF PEOPLE... something's up.

they did this to themselves... i didn't do it to them.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 12:14 PM
No shop is perfect as i think it was QD that said before.

Admin said that, but I'll take the credit on it. Later, QD.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:15 PM
lets leave BG alone.. im not talking about the SHOP anymore.. i'll let people come to their own conclusion...

i simply want to show how bad tracy is and was for Dan's business.

Lucky DAWG
i would agree.. but there has been plenty of truth. plenty of dissapointment.. anyone will shit talk ANY place of business after a bad experience.. but when its ALOT OF PEOPLE... something's up.

they did this to themselves... i didn't do it to them.

i understand that.
but as it seems from some posts that they have had good experiences with customers as well.

maybe i am jumping to conclusions, have you taken it up with them one on one before posting this?

Sport1.3
Personally i would most definitely take my car to BG. Dan, Tracy, Brandon etc are all great ppl. Awhile back (2004) i was having problems with my old Turbo protege getting enough fuel in the top end at full boost. At the time, they were the ONLY shop around with the knowledge and know how to help, they were also the only ones willing to work on my car. I talked to Brandon several times though email/phone and (not even knowing them) he was bending over backwards to try and help me out, even telling me to just come in anytime i was able to tow it in and they would see what the problem was. Though i ended up solving it at home. Tracy also tryed working with me on getting an Internship/Job with them to fullfill school requirments. It never quite panned out because i got hired onto the company i work for now, but i still would have loved to have been working there. Instead i deal with their company through mine, and they are GREAT ppl to do business with.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:19 PM
i understand that.
but as it seems from some posts that they have had good experiences with customers as well.

maybe i am jumping to conclusions, have you taken it up with them one on one before posting this?

EDIT: the whole thing with BG started logn ago... not just with me.. i just didnt shut up when i was threatened by mods and such.. it has now grown into something real big.. reason: i wasnt dealt with one on one ever.. they never attempted to either, though i asked for reasons as to why some things happened they never answered.

i tried to find reasons for my disapoiintments.. plenty of people have. reasons weren't given. i'd bring it up on here.. and Tracy just turned it into something bigger.. and so many things were deleted. so of course.. i followed.. wrong? yes... but i dont own a car shop nor represent one.. she does.. so the bad move is her's.

i was threatened by Tracy about being sued and what not.. and guess what?.. she never did it.. why? if its SUCH A BIG DEAL that i talk "SHIT" why didnt they try? they didnt bother proving their innocense.. what did they do? try to shut me up.

had this all been Bullshit.. had something really never happened.. why did they attempt to fuck me up at the Varsity? instead of attacking the problem (their reputation) they came at me for speaking about my experiences, and for having other's listen to my friend's experiences with them.

hydroshutter
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
From a legal standpoint, and I'm by no means an Attorney, but I work along side them everyday and access to their legal advice at the drop of a hat.

If the shop was worried about their reputation, why not file a civil suit against the opposing partie(s) for slander?

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:29 PM
From a legal standpoint, and I'm by no means an Attorney, but I work along side them everyday and access to their legal advice at the drop of a hat.

If the shop was worried about their reputation, why not file a civil suit against the opposing partie(s) for slander?

thats what she said she would do.. so i gave her my full name adress and such and i was never contacted. i have nothing to hide.. and i do have some evidence to back up things i said. as well as thigns that happened to some friends.

why was i never sued? does my shit talk not matter?.. if it didnt.. what happened at the varsity WOULDNT have happened.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 12:29 PM

It's not slander if someone posts their true life experience. That cannot happen without the thread getting deleted for "shop bashing" even if it's an actual experience.

This thread is gay.

This thread disappoints me. Not because of what is said by certain people, but by what is not said by certain people.

And Mike, you know better than most what the real situation is.

hydroshutter
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
I'd hate to see it come to that, but I'm sure it would end if Litigation came into the picture. I'm sure if there's proof on the other party, then you could counter-sue.

EDIT:

Daniel, from what I've seen, some people haven't had their car done by them and are posting things not related to work done by them (correct me if I'm wrong guys)

Maybe "slander" was a bad choice, Defamation sounds more like it.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:33 PM
It's not slander if someone posts their true life experience. That cannot happen without the thread getting deleted for "shop bashing" even if it's an actual experience.

This thread is gay.

This thread disappoints me. Not because of what is said by certain people, but by what is not said by certain people.

And Mike, you know better than most what the real situation is.

i agree... i didn't want to make this thread.. just want that dumb ass heffer to drop it before it gets worse.

and no danny.... mike is ok... as a former business owner.. i woudlnt shit talk another business.. makes you look bad... keep your friends close.. but keep competition/enemies closer. (though.. lets face it.. BG is no competition in my eyes)

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:34 PM
I'd hate to see it come to that, but I'm sure it would end if Litigation came into the picture. I'm sure if there's proof on the other party, then you could counter-sue.

thats just the thing.. they'd lose.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 12:35 PM
exactly... you and yousef do NOT have cars that had enough work by them to be able to criticize their work fairly. im sorry.. but if you needed them for a boost controller install or anything that insignficant as enthusiasts.. YOU are the retards.

i might be retarded for racing your stock turbo car... but you talked smack about whooping 350z's... so i intentionally set up a race between me you and a certain blue RSX.... we both beat you... by alot, no biggie.. i knew it would happen.. i knew you were bsing out the mouth but i thought it'd be cool to embarrass the "MAN" who ran IA.. julio also made similar comments.. except.. he's not a bitch.. he came out.. ran... shook hands.. and i like him. besides..that was done on the kills sub forum.. isn't that the point of its existence? you talked... went... and got owned.

Will you have never even had work done there so where is your experience with working w/ them? did they install your cool intake?

um i have beat your 350z your best was 14's... even julio's tt has ran 13's... point being again you still think bragging about racing cars with no topend is impressive. you sound like the biggest ricer.

ps. i also never ran you in race tune or on stock wheels :goodjob: , but its cool man b/c i have the time slips to back up my track times which are better then yours.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 12:37 PM
i agree... i didn't want to make this thread.. just want that dumb ass heffer to drop it before it gets worse.

and no danny.... mike is ok... as a former business owner.. i woudlnt shit talk another business.. makes you look bad... keep your friends close.. but keep competition/enemies closer. (though.. lets face it.. BG is no competition in my eyes)
You're right. It is what it is, heh.

Again, it's not slander if you post your experience. It's not slander if these bad things you say about a shop truely did happen. They're posting an experience.

If I ate at Varsity and found a roach in my hot dog... I can post about it all day long, make signs, make t-shirts and tell everyone I know. It's not slander until you start to lie and simply trash them without basis.

The truth is not slander.

hydroshutter
Oh snap, IA trackday! Anyone up for it?

SpeedMonkey
um i have beat your 350z your best was 14's... even julio's tt has ran 13's... point being again you still think bragging about racing cars with no topend is impressive. you sound like the biggest ricer.

ps. i also never ran you in race tune or on stock wheels :goodjob: , but its cool man b/c i have the time slips to back up my track times which are better then yours.

i think my 14.2 @ 104mph with a 2.4 60' on bald kdw's isnt bad..

but hey.. i have fresh new tires on it now... lets embarrass you again.. DIG on the street.. if you're down to put me in my place... CALL ME OUT on the kills forum..

if you dont want to or you no longer own your car.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. because yoru bullshit doesn't grow flowers.. it can grow a jungle.

B18c1Turboed
05-09-2007, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=SpeedMonkey]

and no danny.... QUOTE]

NO what? you damm mexican!!!

4dmin
05-09-2007, 12:41 PM
i think my 14.2 @ 104mph with a 2.4 60' on bald kdw's isnt bad..

but hey.. i have fresh new tires on it now... lets embarrass you again.. DIG on the street.. if you're down to put me in my place... CALL ME OUT on the kills forum..

if you dont want to or you no longer own your car.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. the end.

lol dude you sound more and more like a ricer... "OH I ONLY GOT 14's B/C OF MY TIRES". :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=SpeedMonkey]

and no danny.... QUOTE]

NO what? you damm mexican!!!

lol not you you beaner, imt alking about iloveboost danny.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 12:42 PM
from the storys i heard that night @ intercrew, hell no.

SpeedMonkey
lol dude you sound more and more like a ricer... "OH I ONLY GOT 14's B/C OF MY TIRES". :lmfao:

WAS I NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?.. will you call me out? OR SHUT THE FUCK UP?

hydroshutter
better tires could improve his 60' time, making him run a quicker time... :???:

4dmin
05-09-2007, 12:45 PM
WAS I NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?.. will you call me out? OR SHUT THE FUCK UP?

call you out for what... you want to race my DD beetle? i will if it will make you feel more of a man. i'll even post up afterwards about how amzingly fast of a 350z you own and how awesome of a driver you are to beat my n/a 2.slo beetle.

for someone who does so much shit talking you would think you would have something impressive to back it up... like a car that does better then 14's at the track. :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
better tires could improve his 60' time, making him run a quicker time... :???:

yeah i tried with what i had, didnt go there w/ the intention of running my best time ever.. for my tires were shit. but i went for fun.. ran a 14.2 @ 104mph with a 2.4 60.. my trap speed is enough for mid 13's.

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
call you out for what... you want to race my DD beetle? i will if it will make you feel more of a man. i'll even post up afterwards about how amzingly fast of a 350z you own and how awesome of a driver you are to beat my n/a 2.slo beetle.

for someone who does so much shit talking you would think you would have something impressive to back it up... like a car that does better then 14's at the track. :goodjob:

oh paul.. did you not read when i said "IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE CAR.. TOO BAD SHUT THE FUCK UP"... dude come on.

on a sadder note.. my 14 second car whopped THE IA MAN's car. thats more pathetic.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Admin, why pick on a slow little Z. Since me and Will's Z are almost the same in power call me out..

no BS from me, i ran a 13.3 @ 101 @ ISD. SO what if Will ran a 14. 2, he has beaten me before.. and i ran a way lower time then he did..

EDIT: if you don't have your car anymore, fuck it... no point

SpeedMonkey
05-09-2007, 12:50 PM
ok guys.. gotta run to pick up something to eat.. be back later.. PAULIE.. behave...

lol. what a fag.

B18c1Turboed
05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
WHy not just pull your dicks out and see whos is bigger!!!

Tracy will judge!!!

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Everytime theres a thread about BG, people with cars that aren't really wroth shit.. talk about "id take my car there". get it real, stop chearleading..

like i said on my first post here.. ive heard more then "5" diffrent storys about them.. i will never take my car there.. not even for a simply mod.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Admin, why pick on a slow little Z. Since me and Will's Z are almost the same in power call me out..

no BS from me, i ran a 13.3 @ 101 @ ISD. SO what if Will ran a 14. 2, he has beaten me before.. and i ran a way lower time then he did..

EDIT: if you don't have your car anymore, fuck it... no point

seriously i think the two of you should move to canada and get married. i don't give a fuck what you ran we aren't even talking to you.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 12:57 PM
seriously i think the two of you should move to canada and get married. i don't give a fuck what you ran we aren't even talking to you.

shit doesn't matter, yall are talking about past times, shit you are over there bashing on Will's times, bash on mines.

but whatever you no longer have your other car.. fuck it... this thread is about BG and how they shouldn't be trusted..

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Everytime theres a thread about BG, people with cars that aren't really wroth shit.. talk about "id take my car there". get it real, stop chearleading..

like i said on my first post here.. ive heard more then "5" diffrent storys about them.. i will never take my car there.. not even for a simply mod.

lol kinda like Will b/c he has taken is car there for work right? he is an authority on Batlground :lmfao: shit he knew i had a boost controller installed there.... funny thing is batlground had never installed shit on my car; i go there for the dyno.

Glides
05-09-2007, 01:01 PM
A shop will never please everyone all of the time. You will always have people angry.

As for personal feelings, you are damm right one person that works at a business can make an impact when they run their filth holes. All shops have that one person that just doesn't get along with everyone. BG has Tracy, Tophat has Dirty Chris, every shop has that one guy who either speaks him mind and people can't handle it or just plain gets on everyones nerves.

Does this make them bad shops? Nope, just means that someones personal feelings towards that person spilled over into the business side of it. If you want work done, get work done. If you want a buddy to talk too, make friends with another shop that doesn't do your work. Because rarely will the 2 stay on good terms together. It's just human nature. When they can't get your car done you blame them, get angry, want stuff for free and all that. I find myself doing that with my brother and it's wrong. So I do my own work from now on. Plain and simple.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:01 PM
shit doesn't matter, yall are talking about past times, shit you are over there bashing on Will's times, bash on mines.

but whatever you no longer have your other car.. fuck it... this thread is about BG and how they shouldn't be trusted..

again nut slinger i didn't bring up racing Will did. read before posting.

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 01:03 PM
A shop will never please everyone all of the time. You will always have people angry.

As for personal feelings, you are damm right one person that works at a business can make an impact when they run their filth holes. All shops have that one person that just doesn't get along with everyone. BG has Tracy, Tophat has Dirty Chris, every shop has that one guy who either speaks him mind and people can't handle it or just plain gets on everyones nerves.

Does this make them bad shops? Nope, just means that someones personal feelings towards that person spilled over into the business side of it. If you want work done, get work done. If you want a buddy to talk too, make friends with another shop that doesn't do your work. Because rarely will the 2 stay on good terms together. It's just human nature. When they can't get your car done you blame them, get angry, want stuff for free and all that. I find myself doing that with my brother and it's wrong. So I do my own work from now on. Plain and simple.

you need the middle man
not all of us are that smart / handy / or have the time

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:03 PM
again nut slinger i didn't bring up racing Will did. read before posting.

ok Paul, i was done with our small conversation. i wish i could have seen that race, long ago. :rolleyes:

ct9a gsr
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Ironically, a good amount ex-BG customers who have actually spent a good chunk of change at their business are not allowed to disclose any information about such experiences to inquiring parties without BG hinting at possible legal repercussions (regardless of whether they have grounds for such actions or not). This seems to apply to all situations regardless of being asked on an online forum, IM conversation, or in person. Of course on IA, any sort of negative experiences shared that may hurt the reputation of any site sponsor can be requested to be deleted simply in the best interest of both parties. When you pay to play, you get those benefits. Of course, when the situation is turned vice-versa, postive or neutral comments are left untouched and require no policing. Using this to their advantage, rumors are formed stating to dismiss such negative experiences told by others as nothing but heresay, tall-tales, false stories inspired by hatred, etc.

With that point made, I doubt anyone's going to come in this thread and speak forth about their prior experiences regarding BG unless it's a good one. I just hope my faith in karma takes its toll. I have voted.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
ok Paul, i was done with our small conversation. i wish i could have seen that race, long ago. :rolleyes:

trust me anything in a straight line doing 13-14sec isn't interesting to watch, so you didn't miss much.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
you are damm right one person that works at a business can make an impact when they run their filth holes.

Does this make them bad shops? Nope,

Exactly what I was saying earlier. Later, QD.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
trust me anything in a straight line doing 13-14sec isn't interesting to watch, so you didn't miss much.
but beaten "Tha MAN" the runs IA, that would have been sweet...

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Ironically, a good amount ex-BG customers who have actually spent a good chunk of change at their business are not allowed to disclose any information about such experiences to inquiring parties without BG hinting at possible legal repercussions (regardless of whethere they have grounds for such actions or not). This seems to apply to all situations regardless of being asked on an online forum, IM conversation, or in person. Of course on IA, any sort of negative experiences shared that may hurt the reputation of any site sponsor can be requested to be deleted simply in the best interest of both parties. When you pay to play, you get those benefits. Of course, when the situation is turned vice-versa, postive or neutral comments are left untouched and require no policing. Using this to their advantage, rumors are formed stating to dismiss such negative experiences told by others as nothing but heresay, tall-tales, false stories inspired by hatred, etc.

With that point made, I doubt anyone's going to come in this thread and speak forth about their prior experiences regarding BG unless it's a good one. I just hope my faith in karma takes its toll. I have voted.

i look at it this way if you honestly had a bad experience with a shop how would them hinting legal action hurt you? unless you signed some disclosure stating you can't say anything then they have no grounds.

Glides
05-09-2007, 01:09 PM
you need the middle man
not all of us are that smart / handy / or have the time

Believe me, I have nfc on some of this stuff. So I go out and learn it. Bought my car with Megasquirt and a run problem. Can't keep it running. NFC how to do Megsquirt. Stayed at my brothers place for a month and a half, they can't figure it out either.

So I get my laptop, cable and I learn. May take longer than just having someone fix it but I learned it, fixed it and if I get in too deep, I can always take it to a specialist. That's how you make your car faster and don't end up blowing a wad of money or stranded on the side of the road when something little breaks.

Though some people don't want to do it that way, all for them and that line of thinking. But doesn't change the fact that a shop is a shop. If you let one person (who doesn't even work on the cars) ruin your experience because of something they said on a forum or in a heated moment at an event, doom on you.

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:11 PM
but beaten "Tha MAN" the runs IA, that would have been sweet...

why? maybe i'm missing the point but just b/c julio/i own a site that pertains to cars makes us expert drag racers?... dude you don't get clout unless you are beating someone worth talking about (ie. ISP, Batl, MM, AAP, MS, etc)

Glides
05-09-2007, 01:13 PM
why? maybe i'm missing the point but just b/c julio/i own a site that pertains to cars makes us expert drag racers?... dude you don't get clout unless you are beating someone worth talking about (ie. ISP, Batl, MM, AAP, MS, etc)

Owning the site automatically gives any car you own, have owned or will own in the future a 2 second quicker 1/4 mile time. I thought you knew that, seems all these other people do. :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Believe me, I have nfc on some of this stuff. So I go out and learn it. Bought my car with Megasquirt and a run problem. Can't keep it running. NFC how to do Megsquirt. Stayed at my brothers place for a month and a half, they can't figure it out either.

So I get my laptop, cable and I learn. May take longer than just having someone fix it but I learned it, fixed it and if I get in too deep, I can always take it to a specialist. That's how you make your car faster and don't end up blowing a wad of money or stranded on the side of the road when something little breaks.

Though some people don't want to do it that way, all for them and that line of thinking. But doesn't change the fact that a shop is a shop. If you let one person (who doesn't even work on the cars) ruin your experience because of something they said on a forum or in a heated moment at an event, doom on you.

trust me, i'm with you 100%
that is the best way to go.

At time i lack the patience and time to do it though. If i had someone over my shoulder pushing me along though and showing me where i messed up i would love to learn how to do it.

Call it lazy, but thats just how it is

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Owning the site automatically gives any car you own, have owned or will own in the future a 2 second quicker 1/4 mile time. I thought you knew that, seems all these other people do. :goodjob:

+25 i guess i never knew that :no:

Glides
05-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Call it lazy, but thats just how it is

I am def smelling what you are stepping in there. Just getting me outside the house to even touch my car other than driving it takes a "Red" phone call to the Pentagon. :police:

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Ironically, a good amount ex-BG customers who have actually spent a good chunk of change at their business are not allowed to disclose any information about such experiences to inquiring parties without BG hinting at possible legal repercussions (regardless of whether they have grounds for such actions or not). This seems to apply to all situations regardless of being asked on an online forum, IM conversation, or in person. Of course on IA, any sort of negative experiences shared that may hurt the reputation of any site sponsor can be requested to be deleted simply in the best interest of both parties. When you pay to play, you get those benefits. Of course, when the situation is turned vice-versa, postive or neutral comments are left untouched and require no policing. Using this to their advantage, rumors are formed stating to dismiss such negative experiences told by others as nothing but heresay, tall-tales, false stories inspired by hatred, etc.

Because then it would be shop bashing (even though it'd be an actual experience), thread gets deleted, and no one knows anything happened.

ct9a gsr
05-09-2007, 01:17 PM
i look at it this way if you honestly had a bad experience with a shop how would them hinting legal action hurt you? unless you signed some disclosure stating you can't say anything then they have no grounds.

The additional stress, time, and resources needed to prepare for a small claims court (or even larger) case is not something most of us are interested in. Regardless of whether or not they have grounds to sue someone speaking of truthful experiences, due to Tracy's unstable nature, she may actually pull the trigger and file a lawsuit. Personally, I don't want to bother dealing with that situation at all. However, trust me, I still tell inquiring minds about my personal experiences with BG and Tracy, I just be selective about it...

yeahright
05-09-2007, 01:19 PM
bandwagon haters ftl. until people start posting personal experiences, this thread is worthless.

Lucky DAWG
I am def smelling what you are stepping in there. Just getting me outside the house to even touch my car other than driving it takes a "Red" phone call to the Pentagon. :police:

haha amen to that.
with finals over and a full time job and the coming of moving out for college this fall... not to mention bikini season down at my pool... its difficult to sit down and read a textbook lol

+1

Glides
trust me, I still tell inquiring minds about my personal experiences with BG and Tracy, I just be selective about it...

Oh shit....RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!

Kyle
05-09-2007, 01:22 PM
oh paul.. did you not read when i said "IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE CAR.. TOO BAD SHUT THE FUCK UP"... dude come on.

on a sadder note.. my 14 second car whopped THE IA MAN's car. thats more pathetic.
Pauls car ran 13.79(I believe). You have almost twice his stock hp and he runs better times. :goodjob:

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:25 PM

:lmfao: bunch of Chearleaders.. ive never had a porblem with you on IA. but this is one subject that you and i will never agree on..

i saw your other post, dyno? i wouldn't even do that, i heard acouple storys over @ Wrxatlanta of people complaining about there numbers being to low, BG having issues blah blah blah. shit made me LAUGH!!! and alot of people were asking me to go... all i sai was fuck that shop, ill never step foot in here..

i even told that to a guy that came all the way fron Alabama to swap some stuff out the story.. he agreed with me, and im sure he tell other people over there, not to go to BG.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Pauls car ran 13.79(I believe). You have almost twice his stock hp and he runs better times. :goodjob:

kyle stop kissing ass.. you always kiss ass to the MODs and to tracy.. WHY?

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 01:30 PM
The additional stress, time, and resources needed to prepare for a small claims court (or even larger) case is not something most of us are interested in. Regardless of whether or not they have grounds to sue someone speaking of truthful experiences, due to Tracy's unstable nature, she may actually pull the trigger and file a lawsuit. Personally, I don't want to bother dealing with that situation at all. However, trust me, I still tell inquiring minds about my personal experiences with BG and Tracy, I just be selective about it...
I wouldn't sweat it too bad. They'd have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt you were "slandering" their shop. Hard to get proof of that. If you told your story in a manner that was 100% truthful, then nothing could be done. The truth isn't slander.

In which case, if the lawsuit were thrown out/dismissed (which wouldn't be too difficult given the lack of evidence), you could counter-sue.

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 01:33 PM
i think you all need to stop talking about suing, both sides, cause it will NEVER HAPPEN.

They cant prove slander, and you took your car to them because they are "experts" in their field so they can say you dont know what your talking about when it comes to cars.

If you had a bad experience, an there is any truth to the stories, then people will learn to stay away. other people wont care, and will go there anyway. then youll always have the people that are loyal an never have an problems with Batlground.

THAT IS THE WAY THIS BUSINESS WORKS.

33% of the people hate you
33% of the people love you
33% of the people dont care an do their own work
1% just want their oil changed

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:36 PM
:lmfao: bunch of Chearleaders.. ive never had a porblem with you on IA. but this is one subject that you and i will never agree on..

i saw your other post, dyno? i wouldn't even do that, i heard acouple storys over @ Wrxatlanta of people complaining about there numbers being to low, BG having issues blah blah blah. shit made me LAUGH!!! and alot of people were asking me to go... all i sai was fuck that shop, ill never step foot in here..

i even told that to a guy that came all the way fron Alabama to swap some stuff out the story.. he agreed with me, and im sure he tell other people over there, not to go to BG.

well i've dyno'd at AAP, Batl, MS and all 3 dynos were with in -/+3hp of each other so i don't see any difference on where you go. i've seen cars well over 100k dyno at batlground, so i'm very comfortable taking my car there for that plus they are right down the street from EPG which is awesome for me :D

4dmin
05-09-2007, 01:37 PM
i think you all need to stop talking about suing, both sides, cause it will NEVER HAPPEN.

They cant prove slander, and you took your car to them because they are "experts" in their field so they can say you dont know what your talking about when it comes to cars.

If you had a bad experience, an there is any truth to the stories, then people will learn to stay away. other people wont care, and will go there anyway. then youll always have the people that are loyal an never have an problems with Batlground.

THAT IS THE WAY THIS BUSINESS WORKS.

33% of the people hate you
33% of the people love you
33% of the people dont care an do their own work
1% just want their oil changed

bahhh nice :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:40 PM
well i've dyno'd at AAP, Batl, MS and all 3 dynos were with in -/+3hp of each other so i don't see any difference on where you go. i've seen cars well over 100k dyno at batlground, so i'm very comfortable taking my car there for that plus they are right down the street from EPG which is awesome for me :D

nice, glad you didn't have any problems with them.. but i STILL WILL NOT TAKE MY CAR TO BATLGROUND!

this whole issue with BG was probably brought up due to tracy being a bitch and posting shit that shouldn't have been. Will has told me to stop shit talking with her, and what happens.. she starts. then she goes after Will..

stupid mistake.

Kyle
05-09-2007, 01:41 PM
kyle stop kissing ass.. you always kiss ass to the MODs and to tracy.. WHY?
I never kiss anyone on IA's ass. I have no reason to and nothing to gain from it. I dont have a problem with a lotta people you dont like. So it may seem that way.

If someone mentions VW's or Audi's...expect me to comment. And Pauls car is something that I will back up because he has the same engine code as me, and he ran 13's with a car that tons of people hate on.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I never kiss anyone on IA's ass. I have no reason to and nothing to gain from it. I dont have a problem with a lotta people you dont like. So it may seem that way.

If someone mentions VW's or Audi's...expect me to comment. And Pauls car is something that I will back up because he has the same engine code as me, and he ran 13's with a car that tons of people hate on.

Who? and you don't see it but you do, its cool dude.. you're a cool person, just noyt the type to step up and say the truth...

and one i like Euro cars, shit they're alot better than hondas and shit.
ps: ive losted to a VW before, jetta(V84Lunch).

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 01:49 PM
you have 30minutes, then this thread is done, unless higher ups over rule my authoritaaaay

Bruce Leroy
05-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Every shop has its fans and haters. Personally i wouldn't take my car to BG, just because they got alot of extra stuff going on and I don't want my car sitting around while i take the bus. I missed Import Showdown because my car was sitting at a shop from thursday to monday for a clutch change.
I don think that people on the forum who work at a shop should try and keep their posts on he strictly professional tho.

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:51 PM
you have 30minutes, then this thread is done, unless higher ups over rule my authoritaaaay

thats gay Mike, why lock it? half of IA is viewing this thread...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 34 (33 members and 1 guests) Maniac (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8907), Marty (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5192), Andyturbo13 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3814), AirMax95 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=4471), FDslider (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=552), Nick (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8821), dELfONiK (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5197), buddha@TeamFX (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1606), Brady (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7415), josh green (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=4403), 99SI (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3141), Nick McCardle (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3365), disrupt (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11461), ct9a gsr (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3315), CopyRight (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=6599), hydroshutter (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7223), Xpsi (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7430), s13slider (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=15825), Glides (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=15467), bluuuurr (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1873), SLOWLYbtngU (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=4888), IDCoconut (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3838), RandomGuy (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3155), Silvernbluepearl (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1431), ahmonrah (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2203), seksehowy (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8044), brads94accord (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3207), DemonEyez (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3132), CodyW (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=627)

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 01:51 PM
cause its accomplishing nothing.

an now its become maniac vs Admin

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
and some people are right.

People would have to post thier personal experience, but then, it wouldnt be allowed due to shop bashing.

so i dont see the point anymore. same with Tracys thread

Maniaç
05-09-2007, 01:53 PM
cause its accomplishing nothing.

an now its become maniac vs Admin

What? i was just trying to get a run in with Paul, won't happen.. so i moved on.

thats gay man, get back and play tekken with Dan.. get your mind out of IA

Vteckidd
05-09-2007, 01:54 PM
thats gay man, get back and play tekken with Dan.. get your mind out of IA
LOL

stay on topic an ill leave it open

ct9a gsr
05-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Just curious... since libel is written and slander is orally spoken...

If I posted a pic of my windshield, which one would it be...? -_^

Maniaç
LOL

stay on topic an ill leave it open

ok, i have never been to BG, but form the storys that i heard, ill never wonder there...

thats what i voted..

Ed
^lol

Ed
05-09-2007, 01:56 PM