PDA

View Full Version : question about bike permit

Kaizenprez
05-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Someone told me that they went out and got a bike because they had gotten too many DUI's :bump: is it true that you can get a bike license if you regular one is revoked? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
As far as I know, your Class C has to be valid or obtainable. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
05-08-2007, 05:44 PM
ehhh...you know i dont know, you may be able to get a learners good for 6 months...i dont recall anyone asking if i had a class c license when i got my learners back in the day, i dont remember much about the riding test, it was quick and easy.....

at any rate...kick that someone in the balls for me...irresponsible fuck face idiots...and if youre in the same predicament by all means, get a bike, get drunk, and end yourself

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2007, 05:46 PM
ehhh...you know i dont know, you may be able to get a learners good for 6 months...i dont recall anyone asking if i had a class c license when i got my learners back in the day, i dont remember much about the riding test, it was quick and easy.....

It just seems like common sense to have to have a valid C license. They mau not have asked you because maybe they can see it in the system when you apply?

at any rate...kick that someone in the balls for me...irresponsible fuck face idiots...and if youre in the same predicament by all means, get a bike, get drunk, and end yourself

That's the mutherfuckin truth. Later, QD.

hydroshutter
05-08-2007, 05:47 PM
As far as I know, your Class C has to be valid or obtainable. Later, QD.

You are correct.

Evil Goat
05-08-2007, 05:51 PM
yea, now that i think about it i think i was asked for my class c # on the application for the learners permit, but seems the class c should atleast be attainable....not neccessarily mandatory to have in order to get a m license

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2007, 05:54 PM
but seems the class c should atleast be attainable....not neccessarily mandatory to have in order to get a m license

That's the case. You can get a permit for 6 months at 16 and you don't have to have a license. But you have to be able to get one right then. Later, QD.

Kaizenprez
05-08-2007, 06:08 PM
thanks guys I was really confused about that