PDA

View Full Version : Best part about the athens meet?

CSquared
05-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Was ditching that shit to hit up the local bar scene around the UGA campus. :cheers:

Me, Steveo and İhris decide to cruise out to athens from gwinnett to see what's up, start shooting the shit with 1bad7 (sorry I can't remember your name) for a few minutes, then decide to grab some food. All the chicks are young as fuck and spoken for, so there was no reason to stick around. We finish eating, fuck with a couple of people, get bored, and decide to ditch.

We wind up at this strip club called toppers and had a pretty good time until shit started going down.

1st... They have a fake fucking atm that dispenses titty money. Not knowing it despenses fake money, I decide to take out a few extra bucks over the cover fee so i'll have money for tomorrow, and instead get "toppers cash" that is non-refundable. 50 fucking dollars worth... Awesome.

2nd... İhris (who owes me $10 :D ) loses his damn wallet with all of his information in there including ss card and whatnot. He apparently left it up on the edge of the stage and somebody snatched it... Awesome

3rd... Steveo (who owes me $19 :D ) has these huge ass "X's" on his hand in permanent marker because he is under the legal drinking age (that shit was just funny though)... Awesome.

4th... We drive down a road with a detour that cuts off maybe an 1/8th mile from the turn we need to make... Had to turn around and find another way (I DID get do a nice doughnut though at a dead end in that subdivision)... Awesome.

I had a good time though guys... We should def create some mischief and get ourselves into more trouble sometime soon. :goodjob:

P.S. That stripper wanted our shit :idb:

Kyle
05-08-2007, 12:00 AM
So the meet was bad? I have yet to go to athens, I should have gone.

Elbow
05-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Exams and all kept some away, it was not that bad of a meet though.

CSquared
05-08-2007, 12:04 AM
So the meet was bad? I have yet to go to athens, I should have gone.

lol it was allright... Not particularly worth the 45 min drive, but there were certainly some cool people.

İhris
05-08-2007, 12:05 AM
... lol ummmmm yeah thats about how it went down. u forgot to mention Steveo's $15 cover lol

CSquared
05-08-2007, 12:10 AM
... lol ummmmm yeah thats about how it went down. u forgot to mention Steveo's $15 cover lol

lol yeah that shit was bs too... i love wasting money on girls whose daddys didn't love them. :lmfao:

btw... When the fuck do they send me a new license that doesn't say "under 21"?

İhris
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
u go get one at the DMV lol

Edit*** they dont send u one unless u order one.... not even sure if that can be done.... i went to the DMV and got mine. u can go anytime after ur 21

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:11 AM
LOL yeah that about sums that shit up LOLOL

Maniaç
05-08-2007, 08:16 AM
nice story. L0L!

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:22 AM
pretty much. The stripper wanted our nuts hard though.

chris: something about a shot
Stripper: What kind of shot you talking about?
Chris: Jager
Stripper: Oh i thought you were talking about something else

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
pretty much. The stripper wanted our nuts hard though.

chris: something about a shot
Stripper: What kind of shot you talking about?
Chris: Jager
Stripper: Oh i thought you were talking about something else

:lmfao::lmfao: At wanting your nuts....now come on, listen to what you are saying. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Listen, guys, strippers will do whatever it takes if it means that they can swindle you out of more money. They'll show interest in you, they'll say what you want them to say, they'll make you think that they want you REALLY bad...but all in all, it's just their job to get you to spend more money on them. It sounds to me that they conned you just like they do every other guy that walks out there there thinking "Man, she wanted to fuck me so bad!" and whatnot.

With that said, Toppers is okay, but if you are heading into Athens, you should just hit up the bars instead. I mean, there are something like 60+ places that serve alcohol there. Go to Class City Saloon, or maybe Firehouse, Barcode, Flannigans, Boar's Head, etc.

You have an ENTIRE campus full of hot, beautiful women. I spent 5 years there while in college and had the best time of my life. I need to head back and party again... :)

İhris
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
no... i really think she wanted my money rather than my nutz lol

İhris
05-08-2007, 08:46 AM
:lmfao::lmfao: At wanting your nuts....now come on, listen to what you are saying. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Listen, guys, strippers will do whatever it takes if it means that they can swindle you out of more money. They'll show interest in you, they'll say what you want them to say, they'll make you think that they want you REALLY bad...but all in all, it's just their job to get you to spend more money on them.

With that said, Toppers is okay, but if you are heading into Athens, you should just hit up the bars instead. I mean, there are something like 60+ places that serve alcohol there. Go to Class City Saloon, or maybe Firehouse, Barcode, Flannigans, Boar's Head, etc.

You have an ENTIRE campus full of hot, beautiful women. I spent 5 years there while in college and had the best time of my life. I need to head back and party again... :)

steveo is not 21.... toppers is the only place we could get him in

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 08:48 AM
steveo is not 21.... toppers is the only place we could get him in

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You are familiar with Athens very much, then. All you really need is an ID that just says that you are 21 or older. Hell, it doesn't even really need to look like you. It helps if it *somewhat* resembles you, but isn't a requirement.

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
yeah ruiner, all the bars there are now 21 up minus toppers :(

kinda sucked

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You are familiar with Athens very much, then. All you really need is an ID that just says that you are 21 or older. Hell, it doesn't even really need to look like you. It helps if it *somewhat* resembles you, but isn't a requirement.

got any ID connects??:D

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 08:52 AM

kinda sucked

They have always been 21 and up.

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:54 AM
They have always been 21 and up.

oh i thought they were 18 and up for the most part. That was first time being in downtown

İhris
05-08-2007, 08:55 AM
noooo annex and last call had 18+ nights.... not anymore.

Nitro
05-08-2007, 08:56 AM

kinda sucked

ownage :lmfao: ..i wasdoing a hid install last night &just didn't feel like riding out.....i would have went tho :D

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 08:57 AM
got any ID connects??:D

Umm, just give a friend that looks halfway like you (or at least has close to your same height/build) $20 to go and get a new ID at the DMV.

He then gives you his old one. Boom, done.

However, keep in mind that if you are caught using it (by the police, not the bouncers), you could face felony charge. :)

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 08:58 AM
oh i thought they were 18 and up for the most part. That was first time being in downtown

In Athens? Very far bars that serve alcohol are (were) 18 and up if any.

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Umm, just give a friend that looks halfway like you (or at least has close to your same height/build) $20 to go and get a new ID at the DMV.

He then gives you his old one. Boom, done.

However, keep in mind that if you are caught using it (by the police, not the bouncers), you could face felony charge. :)

true true:goodjob:

İhris
05-08-2007, 09:01 AM
were 18 and up.... none anymore.

Nitro... I gotta wait on my HIDs... i just created a new bank account and will not be able to access my direct deposit coming in tonight until friday.... i'll hit u up this weekend

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 09:23 AM

Nitro... I gotta wait on my HIDs... i just created a new bank account and will not be able to access my direct deposit coming in tonight until friday.... i'll hit u up this weekend

Please tell me that you aren't putting HIDs in casings that are built for halogen reflectors...at least tell me that you are switching out the whole unit...

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Please tell me that you aren't putting HIDs in casings that are built for halogen reflectors...at least tell me that you are switching out the whole unit...

thread jack LOL

Leadfoot_mf
05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
:lmfao::lmfao:

I spent 5 years there while in college and had the best time of my life. I need to head back and party again... :)

for a 4 year degree? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 09:40 AM
for a 4 year degree? :lmfao: :lmfao:

When you are in Athens, it's VERY easy to go beyond 4 years...especially when you switch your major after 3.5 years to something COMPLETELY different. Ahh, having an easy, 2nd senior year was the best. It was like fuck-fest all the time.

I honestly lost track of the number of girls that I slept with, the parties that I went to, and the fun that I had. Nothing against any other schools, but it's hard to compare to the fun that can be had at UGA.

Leadfoot_mf
05-08-2007, 09:47 AM
shit why leave?

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 09:53 AM
shit why leave?

Trust me, it was HARD to do. :( Actually, when I moved to Conyers after college for my job, I was up in Athens at least 2-3 times a month visiting/partying with friends. I did that for years.

collins
05-08-2007, 10:03 AM
lol brandon, you're a man whore!!!!

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 10:38 AM
lol brandon, you're a man whore!!!!

You just have NO idea. Now that I am engaged, all of that is way behind me. However, it was damn fun for a while. I won't lie, though, it gets old after a while.

Nitro
05-08-2007, 10:45 AM

cool...just call me bro.

Nitro
05-08-2007, 10:46 AM

damn B. why u h8tin on my paper chase? ;)

Ruiner
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
damn B. why u h8tin on my paper chase? ;)

Sorry. It was just more of an observation than anything. It wasn't directed at you, but I guess it indirectly affects you.

İhris
05-08-2007, 11:39 AM

im gonna retrofit my housings w/ universal projectors..... :boobies:

CSquared
05-08-2007, 11:55 AM

Listen, guys, strippers will do whatever it takes if it means that they can swindle you out of more money. They'll show interest in you, they'll say what you want them to say, they'll make you think that they want you REALLY bad...but all in all, it's just their job to get you to spend more money on them. It sounds to me that they conned you just like they do every other guy that walks out there there thinking "Man, she wanted to fuck me so bad!" and whatnot.

Can't you just fucking let us THINK that she wants our shit? :(

Honestly though, I know the game and i generally hate those places for that reason... They're nothing but a mind fuck. However, i do think that she was having a good time chatting it up with us. Too bad all those chicks were skanks.

T.C.
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
The bars in Athens are better than the strip clubs. Just remember to bring an id that looks similar to whoever needs it next time. And watch out for the cops, last time I checked athens had the most police per capita in the state of georgia( they are everywhere).

İhris
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
The bars in Athens are better than the strip clubs. Just remember to bring an id that looks similar to whoever needs it next time. And watch out for the cops, last time I checked athens had the most police per capita in the state of georgia( they are everywhere).

they still have the survailance cameras all over town??

Asshole
05-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Yeah, and theyre high caliber cameras, too so be careful.........

2.0civic
05-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Can't you just fucking let us THINK that she wants our shit? :(

Honestly though, I know the game and i generally hate those places for that reason... They're nothing but a mind fuck. However, i do think that she was having a good time chatting it up with us. Too bad all those chicks were skanks.

HAHA shit was funny. Im not normally into short haired girls but id hit it.

I need to get a fake so we can go back up there

T.C.
05-08-2007, 01:00 PM

Yea the bulk of them are in the downtown area as far as I know.