PDA

View Full Version : Random Mario IRL

Mr_Mischif
05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBGRA6HHtY

LOL!

quickdodgeŽ
05-07-2007, 09:45 PM
As much as I love the Mario series, I could not find that funny at all. Pluses, though for the try, dude. Later, QD.

sunburnanger
05-07-2007, 10:57 PM
wut they hell are you talkin about, that was very unique and hilarious. not my fault you dont have a sense of humor qd.

][Deace
Jhh

Glides
05-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Pretty good.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2007, 11:40 AM
wut they hell are you talkin about, that was very unique and hilarious. not my fault you dont have a sense of humor qd.

][Deace
Jhh

Wow. Where did this pile of shit wash in from? You have no idea about me, so be careful what you do. Later, QD.

sunburnanger
05-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow. Where did this pile of shit wash in from? You have no idea about me, so be careful what you do. Later, QD.

lol, u think that i dont know who you are. all you are is an old prick.

][Deace
Jhh

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2007, 05:34 PM
lol, u think that i dont know who you are. all you are is an old prick.

][Deace
Jhh

I don't give a damn who you think I am or if you do know me. I know you don't really know me. You probably know of me because of some other punk on here and I still wouldn't give a fuck. Seems the only "prick" in here would be you as you want to "test" me because I didn't find the video funny adn you did. Who gives a fuck? I guess if you care as much as you're showing you do, do something. Later, QD.

Clegger
05-08-2007, 05:40 PM
im with qd on this one... that video wasn't that great as far as mario vids go. just because its unique doesn't make it funny

sunburnanger
05-09-2007, 12:25 AM
wow dude, chill out it is just the internet. you dont have to be lame and make threats over the forums. i expected that out of a lil kid. so yeah, and actually im not a prick.

][Deace
Jhh