PDA

View Full Version : who is this MY NEIGHbor ??

Z33_kid
05-07-2007, 05:25 PM
well took some shots of my neighbor's car i know hes indian never seen him tho

variety of cars in my neighbor hood -srt4, s2k , 06 si n some other cars all modded & i dont know any of them weird lol

Repost Squintz
05-07-2007, 05:27 PM
yusefs

quickdodge®
05-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Yousef's is pink. Later, QD.

"B"
05-07-2007, 05:30 PM
lmfao@ yousef's being pink

Halfwit
05-07-2007, 05:35 PM
lol at "ive never seen him though"

like hes a mysterious pervert who comes home late at night....and stuff. lol

Ed
05-07-2007, 05:42 PM
ill give you a hint...

camel cock!

can you guess who?

SniperJoe
05-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Doesn't Yousef have IA stickers on his windows, though?

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 05:47 PM
who ever it is, that shit is slow

Kyle
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
This reminds me...I think someone should bring back that sig with lil paki and yousef, and his pink prelude.

Ed
05-07-2007, 05:58 PM
This reminds me...I think someone should bring back that sig with lil paki and yousef, and his pink prelude.

she threw a fit because of it, so wurm took it off. i dont think it will happen.

Nismo
05-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Um that sucks for her. This isnt crapistan you can just bitch and get your way...

Hulud
05-07-2007, 06:24 PM
its not yousef

his car is faded red AKA pink, has a c/f hood, and had IA stickers on the window

Nemesis
05-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Thats Aishas car. Yousef bought her one just like his.

quickdodge®
05-07-2007, 06:52 PM
its not yousef

his car is faded red AKA pink, has a c/f hood, and had IA stickers on the window

Next time, try to post to where it doesn't look like you know every single intimate detail about another dude. Please?

I was waiting for your post to come out like this:

his car is faded red AKA pink, has a c/f hood, his favorite meal is the Shrimp Spectacular at Red Lobster, and had IA stickers on the window, he likes long, moonlit walks through Piedmont Park, he likes to listen to Yanni while petting his cocker spaniel on the hearth....

Later, QD.

Halfwit
05-07-2007, 07:45 PM
lol @ hulud being the knowledgable boyfriend.

Hulud
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
lol @ hulud being the knowledgable boyfriend.
nah not really

all i knew for sure was he had a cf hood

others said about the paint and the stickers

RandomGuy
05-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Next time, try to post to where it doesn't look like you know every single intimate detail about another dude. Please?

his car is faded red AKA pink, has a c/f hood, his favorite meal is the Shrimp Spectacular at Red Lobster, and had IA stickers on the window, he likes long, moonlit walks through Piedmont Park, he likes to listen to Yanni while petting his cocker spaniel on the hearth....

Later, QD.ownd

Z33_kid
05-07-2007, 09:25 PM
lol wow kool then

The Yousef
05-07-2007, 09:47 PM
A: that's not my car

B: fuk all of you :2up:

C: let's not bring back that sig

D: i hope that motherfucker dosen't have the same bloody wheels :rant:

TheGodfather
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
A: that's not my car

B: fuk all of you :2up:

C: let's not bring back that sig

D: i hope that motherfucker dosen't have the same bloody wheels :rant:

Haha, you used bloody.

And the Brits did have control over India for a longgg time.

That is your British side coming out.

If you are not Indian, I now look like the biggest idiot.

quickdodge®
05-07-2007, 09:53 PM

He's Idiotish. The middle T is silent. Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Haha, you used bloody.

And the Brits did have control over India for a longgg time.

That is your British side coming out.

yes i'm indian...and yes the british did come over and take over my land... :lmao:

1SICKLEX
05-07-2007, 09:56 PM

Later, QD.

Got damn this is hilarious but true!! LMAO

http://home.ma.rr.com/twpics/pwned.jpg

TheGodfather
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
yes i'm indian...and yes the british did come over and take over my land... :lmao:

:lmfao:

My buddy is Indian too.

He gets angry when I remind him of it.

And he hates Pakistan.

Do you?

The Yousef
05-07-2007, 10:02 PM
:lmfao:

My buddy is Indian too.

He gets angry when I remind him of it.

And he hates Pakistan.

Do you?

i don't have any problems with Pakistan/Pakistanis....i could give 2 shits less.... :lmao:

i just tend to hate all indians/pakistanis as a whole...probably explains why i have friends of every single race but them... :lmfao:

TheGodfather
05-07-2007, 10:12 PM
i don't have any problems with Pakistan/Pakistanis....i could give 2 shits less.... :lmao:

i just tend to hate all indians/pakistanis as a whole...probably explains why i have friends of every single race but them... :lmfao:

Hahahah, thats too much dude.

My buddy is big into Indian culture and such, he goes to India every year and his family wears the Indian garb to formal events.

They even have a special cable box for Indian channels, although I swear it's Al Jazeera :ninja:

The Yousef
05-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Hahahah, thats too much dude.

My buddy is big into Indian culture and such, he goes to India every year and his family wears the Indian garb to formal events.

They even have a special cable box for Indian channels, although I swear it's Al Jazeera :ninja:

not me....my mom and sister are....i kind of take after my dad where Indian/Pakistani people annoy us to the extent where i avoid all contact... :lmfao: