PDA

View Full Version : Last Night @ South Side: C5 vs WRX

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
so i went down to the south side last night with acouple friends.. got to this meet, was lame as shit! went to another meet and found acouple guys that were down to run from digs.

we got there, we got asked if we wanted to run.. we were like "whats the fastest car out of all of them". they pointed to a C5. well one of my firends with a white WRX ran a "stock" GT from a dig and ate him up... then they come back and get the C5 guy on him, so then i jump in and say ill run you.

so me in the c5 line up...

-First Run, DIG- 0-100
did a 5k launch and put about 3 cars from the go, kept them up to 100.. haha

-Second Run, 5-90
i honked and jumped and put around 2-3 cars on him. i heard him miss 4th, sucks for him. haha!

So we get back, then 10 mins later they come back asking to run again. but this time for money.. SpeedMoney jumps in and says that our Money car is the white Evo(WickedIXMR).. they backed off and said they didn't know what was done blah blah blah. Josh even saud that he would give him two cars, guy still backed off!! South Side SUCKS. They can't back up shit down there.... funny shit, cause we came in like G's and left like G's. we broke their hearts last night... L0L!!!

/thread.

hydroshutter
05-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Was the C5 quick?

WickedIXMR
05-07-2007, 02:35 PM
funny thing was they were talking shit while i was gone and once i got back and called them out they were just a bunch of bitches :rolleyes: You also forgot to mention i was willing to give them two cars :rolleyes:

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 02:38 PM
funny thing was they were talking shit while i was gone and once i got back and called them out they were just a bunch of bitches :rolleyes: You also forgot to mention i was willing to give them two cars :rolleyes:

:lmfao: opps!!! thats right! ill go back and edit it...

Was the C5 quick?

hell no

TIGERJC
05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I think I know what crew u guys rans into. Alex you will be surprise of what will come out later in the summer. No one really goes to that spot now

Also Fuck Will for not calling me :2up:

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 02:44 PM
I think I know what crew u guys rans into. Alex you will be surprise of what will come out later in the summer. No one really goes to that spot now

Also Fuck Will for not calling me :2up:

tiger they were hispanic.. bitches were ricers at heart... for sure! but i can careless about the south side, not really worth the drive.

Ericp
05-07-2007, 02:49 PM
how come no one calls me when something is going down on the south side???

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 02:50 PM
cause you have a neon..

hydroshutter
05-07-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm all over this when I'm tuned.

WhiteAccord
05-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Hmmm sounds like a good night you guys had... I wanna come next time...

SpeedMonkey
05-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Was the C5 quick?

lol.. i dont know.. it looked to me like a C5 with mild bolt ons... i dont think it had a cam or anything. but everyone there rumored nitrous.. i dont know..

regardless Maniac and juan owned. and they were all scared of the asian kid in the white evo. i tried my hardest to make it pass as a euro accord R but they didnt buy it lol.

TIGERJC
05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
lol.. i dont know.. it looked to me like a C5 with mild bolt ons... i dont think it had a cam or anything. but everyone there rumored nitrous.. i dont know..

regardless Maniac and juan owned. and they were all scared of the asian kid in the white evo. i tried my hardest to make it pass as a euro accord R but they didnt buy it lol.
Sounds like you ran into the OPC boys or whatever they call themselves

the one you are talking about has nitrous I believe and it raced stikiller a few month back.

PS I hate you will for not calling me, I live 10 mins from there and I could have got it on vid

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 03:19 PM
PS I hate you will for not calling me, I live 10 mins from there and I could have got it on vid

:eek: FUCK!! thanks alot Will!!!

TIGERJC
05-07-2007, 03:23 PM
:eek: FUCK!! thanks alot Will!!!
:cry: I feel like a cheap nappy headed hoe thats only good for one thing. Guess no one enjoys my company :D

Tracer
05-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm all over this when I'm tuned.

I agree. :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
05-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Sounds like you ran into the OPC boys or whatever they call themselves

the one you are talking about has nitrous I believe and it raced stikiller a few month back.

yeah it was the OPC guys lol. sorry man.. i dont have your # anymore i forgot to save it last time you called me.. hit me up with it. i didnt even know it was going to go down the way it did last night.

Psycho
05-07-2007, 04:02 PM
There was so much rice last night, I was actually entertained. LOL at the guy in the pimp suit.:lmfao:

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
There was so much rice last night, I was actually entertained. LOL at the guy in the pimp suit.:lmfao:

:lmfao: you saw him too?

Ericp
05-07-2007, 04:51 PM
cause you have a neon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I354LAqIvOU :dunno:

imbosile
05-07-2007, 05:02 PM
owned

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Eric you bitch, haha! ill get my revenge.

ueyedgr8tness
05-07-2007, 05:32 PM

:D

Nyteryder
05-07-2007, 05:55 PM

ha ha

Ericp
05-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Eric you bitch, haha! ill get my revenge.

I had to :D

I hope you do man, I can't wait to see those tail lights <---------like that will happen :lmfao:

:goodjob:

Init2winit
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
so i went down to the south side last night with acouple friends.. got to this meet, was lame as shit! went to another meet and found acouple guys that were down to run from digs.

we got there, we got asked if we wanted to run.. we were like "whats the fastest car out of all of them". they pointed to a C5. well one of my firends with a white WRX ran a "stock" GT from a dig and ate him up... then they come back and get the C5 guy on him, so then i jump in and say ill run you.

so me in the c5 line up...

-First Run, DIG- 0-100
did a 5k launch and put about 3 cars from the go, kept them up to 100.. haha

-Second Run, 5-90
i honked and jumped and put around 2-3 cars on him. i heard him miss 4th, sucks for him. haha!

So we get back, then 10 mins later they come back asking to run again. but this time for money.. SpeedMoney jumps in and says that our Money car is the white Evo(WickedIXMR).. they backed off and said they didn't know what was done blah blah blah. Josh even saud that he would give him two cars, guy still backed off!! South Side SUCKS. They can't back up shit down there.... funny shit, cause we came in like G's and left like G's. we broke their hearts last night... L0L!!!

/thread.I'm from the southside. I promise I got all you can handle!

Maniaç
05-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm from the southside. I promise I got all you can handle!

:lmfao: O rly? well if you're trying to say something else, say it. but my Wrx is slow, and if i beat a C5 that rolls around on the SS then i think they're only a hand full of quick cars down there..

but from what i saw yesterday... shit, Gwinnett's even better.

B00STedSvT
05-07-2007, 07:12 PM
:cry: I feel like a cheap nappy headed hoe thats only good for one thing. Guess no one enjoys my company :DI been tryin to tell U that for a Few days Now...:doh:....:lmfao:

dingo7
05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
:lmao:

lightspeed
05-07-2007, 07:43 PM
LOL that looked really painful. But Im sure the beating wasnt really as bad as it looks on the video. :lmfao:

Ericp
05-07-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL that looked really painful. But Im sure the beating wasnt really as bad as it looks on the video. :lmfao:

oh but it was :ninja:

lol nah I can't tell if he let off after so far or he was still going. We have a dig run to take car of, but my car is having some slight problems right now (my ricer excuse).

TIGERJC
05-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I been tryin to tell U that for a Few days Now...:doh:....:lmfao:
YOUR E-SKILLS SUCK ASS

sleepys4
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Yea last night was bull, but good runs Maniac and the other WRX. LOL, at the kid in the c5 that chicken out when, they asked if he would run the evo for money.

Capt._Ron
05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
what year was the "stock" GT and was the white wrx modded at all.

VTECrrRREADY
05-07-2007, 11:52 PM
come on now dissin southside yall rich ass bastards with them 10,000 dollar credit limit when u see fast down here they work hard for that shit. yall fast but yall attractin all the car jackers so less stress on us

TIGERJC
05-07-2007, 11:55 PM
come on now dissin southside yall rich ass bastards with them 10,000 dollar credit limit when u see fast down here they work hard for that shit. yall fast but yall attractin all the car jackers so less stress on us
WORD G

ct9a gsr
05-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Southside sucks butt...

Chad - "so anything fast come out here... like... at least 400whp+ fast?"

Kid asking to be in PMS - "yah man, there's this RSX with intake and header, it's fast as hell!"

Chad - "i'm gay"

that's how it went, mmmhmmm!

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Southside sucks butt...

Chad - "so anything fast come out here... like... at least 400whp+ fast?"

Kid asking to be in PMS - "yah man, there's this RSX with intake and header, it's fast as hell!"

Chad - "i'm gay"

that's how it went, mmmhmmm!
was this before I came out

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Boticelli says "SOUTHH SIIIIIDDDE BITTCCCH!!!!"

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/398/botticelliyoungman1489.jpg

ct9a gsr
05-08-2007, 12:07 AM
I think so... but I don't remember when you came out. Hell, I couldn't see you 'til I sat down.

^_^

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Boticelli says "SOUTHH SIIIIIDDDE BITTCCCH!!!!"

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/398/botticelliyoungman1489.jpg
wow could u make your sig any bigger

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:08 AM
I think so... but I don't remember when you came out. Hell, I couldn't see you 'til I sat down.

^_^
:lmfao: funny but we are both at eye level, I am not halfiwt

ct9a gsr
05-08-2007, 12:11 AM
pshht, the emphasis was on a witty way to say you're small... I won.

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:12 AM
wow could u make your sig any bigger

Ill see what i can do. How big do you want it??

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Ill see what i can do. How big do you want it??
I don't care, I just thought u should know it was Fucking Huge

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:14 AM
besides Charles' has a big sig, i wanna big sig you hoe/bully ha ha

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I don't care, I just thought u should know it was Fucking Huge

just like my penis

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:20 AM
besides Charles' has a big sig, i wanna big sig you hoe/bully ha ha
Minorities get special benefits

just like my penis
:goodjob: your bf must be a happy man :gay: , b/c I really didnt want to know that :D

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:23 AM
dammit. How did you know I was white. Now i know why your a mod.

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 12:26 AM
dammit. How did you know I was white. Now i know why your a mod.
B/c you told me (a male) how big your penis is, white males are known for their gay comments and actions. That is the reason why I don't get drunk around u guys.

Capt._Ron
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Yea but we still have white bitches so i guess that makes up for the gayness. ha ha

hydroshutter
05-08-2007, 05:50 AM
B/c you told me (a male) how big your penis is, white males are known for their gay comments and actions. That is the reason why I don't get drunk around u guys.

:rolleyes:

d993s
05-08-2007, 06:43 AM

HUH? :thinking: That's a vague generalization.

Actually, wait a minute; you're black, so therefore you must have a big one! What are you worried about?

I think you secretly crave the white kawk. :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-08-2007, 07:57 AM
what year was the "stock" GT and was the white wrx modded at all.

well, really it isn't.. he's running a stock open downpipe, and intake hose.

Maniaç
05-08-2007, 07:59 AM

:lmao: what the fuck? dude i work for my shit, so what if we have nice cars, i guess we work harder then some south side guys.

Maniaç
05-08-2007, 08:23 AM

dude he put two cars on me... the video made it seem like i losted by more...

ill get you back Eric.. ;)

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
HUH? :thinking: That's a vague generalization.

Actually, wait a minute; you're black, so therefore you must have a big one! What are you worried about?

I think you secretly crave the white kawk. :lmfao:
:gay:

See, my theory is right :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM

lol. we are all hard workers, and illegals. = you're just lazy.

Maniaç
05-08-2007, 09:05 AM
lol. we are all hard workers, and illegals. = you're just lazy.

:lmfao: thats true too..

d993s
05-08-2007, 10:21 AM
:gay:

See, my theory is right :goodjob:

Just in case you WERE NOT joking with ^this post^.............

That's MY example of a vague generalization.............Sarcasm, ya know?
OKY DOKEY?

SpeedMonkey
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
now that you mention it... i have noticed tiger eye hawking guy's crotches at BP wearing abercrombie and fitch jeans.... weird.

collins
05-08-2007, 10:44 AM
come on now dissin southside yall rich ass bastards with them 10,000 dollar credit limit when u see fast down here they work hard for that shit. yall fast but yall attractin all the car jackers so less stress on us :lmfao: @ YOU

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 11:03 AM
now that you mention it... i have noticed tiger eye hawking guy's crotches at BP wearing abercrombie and fitch jeans.... weird.
What you be talking about, go sell some goddamn oranges :D

Ericp
05-08-2007, 04:43 PM
tiger once confessed his love for me :eek:

I'm still waiting on that revenge alex :goodjob:

TIGERJC
05-08-2007, 06:09 PM
tiger once confessed his love for me :eek:

I'm still waiting on that revenge alex :goodjob:
ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh keep that on the DL

99WS6
05-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Maniac - Not trying to start any stuff as I don't even know you but to say you broke the Southside's heart after racing a couple near stock LS1's is not that impressive. To say something like that you need to be able to out run INIT2WINIT which I don't think you or anyone else in this thread can do. Not cheerleading for him at all just speaking the truth. As a matter of fact I think he offered a race to you or any of your friends.

Capt._Ron
05-10-2007, 04:53 PM
ooooooh BOIIII!!! you just siza-siza-sizzzervveed. lol

wow im bored.

Psycho
05-10-2007, 09:50 PM
LoL at Tiger and Ron.

Maniaç
05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
back on topic, i walked that C5 and broke OPC's dreams...

SpeedMonkey
05-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Maniac - Not trying to start any stuff as I don't even know you but to say you broke the Southside's heart after racing a couple near stock LS1's is not that impressive. To say something like that you need to be able to out run INIT2WINIT which I don't think you or anyone else in this thread can do. Not cheerleading for him at all just speaking the truth. As a matter of fact I think he offered a race to you or any of your friends.

dont take it like that, its IA talk.

we just thought it was cool that they wante to run for $$ and ended up backing out. and we thought it was funny that a BOLT ON N20 vette lost to a stock turbo 4 banger.

relax.

"B"
05-12-2007, 08:45 AM
That nitrous C5 couldn't have been spraying.

Hunter02SS
05-12-2007, 12:57 PM

If my car was setup a little different I could run those #'s that init2winit is running!!!I definatly have the hp to do it anyway.:yes:

Maniaç
05-12-2007, 01:10 PM
That nitrous C5 couldn't have been spraying.

who knows, his friends were saying that it had a bottle. not sure if he used it on me. either way, i beat a mild bolt-on C5

from a dig.

superboost
05-13-2007, 03:32 PM

until you run ixlr8 or maybe the turbo RX3 guy, you haven't seen shit on the southside. Both of those southside guys have cars that will wax most vehicles on the road let alone this board. I wouldn't be talking too much shit about the southside just yet if i were you.

Maniaç
05-13-2007, 11:33 PM
until you run ixlr8 or maybe the turbo RX3 guy, you haven't seen shit on the southside. Both of those southside guys have cars that will wax most vehicles on the road let alone this board. I wouldn't be talking too much shit about the southside just yet if i were you.

haha, dude i know what my car can do and what it can't. right now my car is a low 13 sec car. why would i waste my time with a car that can run 10's or lower?

im not gonna step up to a car thats putting down more than 500whp.. come on dude, keep it real.

superboost
05-14-2007, 11:34 AM
haha, dude i know what my car can do and what it can't. right now my car is a low 13 sec car. why would i waste my time with a car that can run 10's or lower?

im not gonna step up to a car thats putting down more than 500whp.. come on dude, keep it real.

hmm. Low 13s you say? Well I have an old school volvo that may give you a run for your money. Just lemme get some more tuning done.

Maniaç
05-14-2007, 01:44 PM
hmm. Low 13s you say? Well I have an old school volvo that may give you a run for your money. Just lemme get some more tuning done.

haha, umm sure i guess. im down. not sure about money runs though.

superboost
05-14-2007, 01:48 PM
haha, umm sure i guess. im down. not sure about money runs though.

just an expression. the car isn't done anyway. it will be a few weeks at least.

Maniaç
05-14-2007, 01:49 PM
just an expression. the car isn't done anyway. it will be a few weeks at least.

same here, ill be getting tuned next month. new turbo+tune= good.

blackshine007
05-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I got my bids on the Volvo. I don't think that REX will be ready for ya. BTW, ixlr8 is probly making around almost 300ish hp on like 9psi, I don't think Manic will so much as hold a candle to him. I think Manic should try his luck anywho. But if so, I wanna film it just to show off (again). :D

Ericp
05-14-2007, 07:45 PM
alex is slow.....

blackshine007
05-14-2007, 08:09 PM
alex is slow.....

I saw your car last night in person, your shit is hawt!

BTW, how did ya boy get into his car?

And FYI, I met that C5 guy last night at BP, he blew his trannie up.... He was sitting there at an idle and all you hear is clank-clank-clank.... and leaking trans fluid

Ericp
05-14-2007, 08:17 PM
I saw your car (#) last night in person, your shit is hawt!

BTW, how did ya boy get into his car?

And FYI, I met that C5 guy last night at BP (#), he blew his trannie up.... He was sitting there at an idle and all you hear is clank-clank-clank.... and leaking trans fluid

Preciate it :goodjob:

They used a coat hanger :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-15-2007, 02:06 PM
I got my bids on the Volvo. I don't think that REX will be ready for ya. BTW, ixlr8 is probly making around almost 300ish hp on like 9psi, I don't think Manic will so much as hold a candle to him. I think Manic should try his luck anywho. But if so, I wanna film it just to show off (again). :D

haha, thats funny. but when ever he's done, im down to run him. hopefully ill have my car tuned by then. im sure it'll be a VERY good run. and btw i do have a slow WRX, nothing anyone should take seriously.

Ericp
05-15-2007, 03:36 PM
i do have a slow WRX, nothing anyone should take seriously.

true story

SpooL'DGsR
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
alex dont forget the ass-whoopin i owe you !!

RUSH
05-15-2007, 05:44 PM
haha, thats funny. but when ever he's done, im down to run him. hopefully ill have my car tuned by then. im sure it'll be a VERY good run. and btw i do have a slow WRX, nothing anyone should take seriously.

your car is very slow!

blackshine007
05-15-2007, 10:00 PM
your car is very slow!

Ha Ha

RUSH
05-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Ha Ha

Whats so funny?

blackshine007
05-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Ya have something to hide on his car......... I find it halarious