PDA

View Full Version : Unpaid Vacation

koukis14
05-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Doctors orders no work for three days and I have not gotton sick days yet. I also just got a raise the other day and was looking foreward to my paycheck this week. The hospital is interesting at 3 in the morning. There was a lady across the hall that was screaming "my stomach is on fire" and then she began to puke.

Oh I also did not shower all day yesterday and I had B.O.....bad, and two of the nurses were so fucking hot.

Oh and I have high blood pressure.....fat ass.

The Ninja
05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Go lose some weight.

hydroshutter
05-07-2007, 02:16 PM
You're in your early 20's and have high blood pressure? Make the change now man, it'll only get worse when you throw in some old age.

koukis14
05-07-2007, 04:42 PM
I am going to, my g/f has been dieting and working out for the past two weeks at curves, she has lost like 13 pounds. I'm cutting out fast food and running again. I was walking till I got sick. I was 265 in high school, dropped to 170 in automotive school, now I'm at around 220. I was thinking about pos pics of my fat ass on here for some "motivation". At least I quit smoking. I used to turn wrenches in a non a/c shop and that kept me kinda active but now I sit behind a computer.

00CelicaGT
05-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Doctors orders no work for three days and I have not gotton sick days yet. I also just got a raise the other day and was looking foreward to my paycheck this week. The hospital is interesting at 3 in the morning. There was a lady across the hall that was screaming "my stomach is on fire" and then she began to puke.

Oh I also did not shower all day yesterday and I had B.O.....bad, and two of the nurses were so fucking hot.

Oh and I have high blood pressure.....fat ass.

He must have gone to Grady lol

koukis14
05-08-2007, 08:32 AM
He must have gone to Grady lol

Northside

civic95
05-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Why are you in the hospital?

koukis14
05-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Why are you in the hospital?

I was only there for a little bit Sunday night. My temp went from 98.6 to 103 in an hour, my glands got HUGE and I started throwing up everywhere. They think its a viral infection or Mono. They gave me antbiotics and said If I don't get better in 3 days go to the doctor and get tested for Mono. So far I still feel like shit. My glands are still swolen, including my balls.