PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who do you bank with??

Lizbiz101
05-06-2007, 09:53 PM
What bank do you use?? I'm with WAMU their ok I was with Bank of America, but I couldn't stand them!!

SLo_MKIII
05-06-2007, 10:02 PM
bank of america blows ass... they try to sound so good on the commercials. the only thing they are about is:idb:

tony
05-06-2007, 10:05 PM
I deal with credit unions, only for my business do I deal with a bank and i reluctantly do that with Washington Mutual. If I was to use a bank it would be a small local bank.

CSquared
05-06-2007, 10:07 PM
I haven't had any problems with bank of america... That's who i use.

TheGodfather
05-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Wachovia hasn't given me any problems. I like it, free student checking and a free savings account, good for me.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 10:31 PM
GA Telco Credit Union Wachovia and BOA

Hulud
05-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Wachovia hasn't given me any problems. I like it, free student checking and a free savings account, good for me.
most banks have that

Hulud
05-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Ironstone and Suntrust

i would never bank with BOA they have some of the most rude employees ive ever seen in a bank

BB6dohcvtec
05-06-2007, 10:57 PM
well i use bank of america, also because i work for them and get like up to three interest checking accounts and up to 7 money market accounts for free if i want to. i dunno i guess its in atlanta but in macon we have excellent customer service been in the top 2 her for years its been us or security bank(a local bank). yes we have tons of rules and regulations but its only for your protection because I have seen countless accounts get fucked up because the lack of security the lack of security the other banks provide. so if you think we suck it really don't care because we buyout banks/credit card companies like its drinking water. so the company makes their billions a year and i get a nice end of the year payout. :goodjob:

Hulud
05-06-2007, 11:00 PM
well i use bank of america, also because i work for them and get like up to three interest checking accounts and up to 7 money market accounts for free if i want to. i dunno i guess its in atlanta but in macon we have excellent customer service been in the top 2 her for years its been us or security bank(a local bank). yes we have tons of rules and regulations but its only for your protection because I have seen countless accounts get fucked up because the lack of security the lack of security the other banks provide. so if you think we suck it really don't care because we buyout banks/credit card companies like its drinking water. so the company makes their billions a year and i get a nice end of the year payout. :goodjob:
im not saying all BOA's have crappy customer service, just the ones ive seen

Hulud
05-06-2007, 11:01 PM
oh, and how are you gonna put BB&T on the poll but not suntrust? lol

BKgen®
05-06-2007, 11:42 PM
GAINESVILLE fucking BANK AND TRUST

gtikid
05-07-2007, 01:29 AM
GA Telco Credit Union Wachovia and BOA

I have GA Telco as well and I love it :goodjob:

What do people look for when they go to a bank? I see a lot of people liking small local banks. But why? I'm just curious :goodjob:

What should be looked at when choosing a bank?

my97lude
05-07-2007, 03:20 AM
my sis. works for wachovia so i dont really have a choice lol.

Ran
05-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Wachovia. Bank of America tried hitting me with little fees and sh*t everywhere so I told them to EAD and went to Wachovia. Been quite happy since the change. :)

SPOOLIN
05-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Regions Bank for me. A-OK

LeX
05-07-2007, 08:58 AM
i use bank of america. they have been very helpful and never had an issue. With them my whole life.

twinj
05-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Wamu

ShooterMcGavin
05-07-2007, 09:42 AM
do most of my banking w/boa and they've always been great. also have an acct w/wachovia and an online institution as well.

GSRteg®
05-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Im with him :goodjob:

I haven't had any problems with bank of america... That's who i use.

Evil Goat
05-07-2007, 10:24 AM
robins federal credit union....my wifes a branch manager

Kyle
05-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Bank of america. But thats going to change as I cant find one near my new house.

Kamikaze
05-07-2007, 10:34 AM
http://m1.freeshare.us/142fs419784.jpg

Don't hate.

Sol-Badguy
05-07-2007, 12:12 PM
GA State ftw.

No problems whatsoever.

BB6dohcvtec
05-07-2007, 12:12 PM
lmao......but i am with the guy earlier who said you have bb&t on there but not suntrust????

ISAtlanta300
05-07-2007, 02:36 PM
I use BOA and washington mutual... but i want to check out wachovia..

Lizbiz101
05-07-2007, 02:45 PM
lmao......but i am with the guy earlier who said you have bb&t on there but not suntrust????

Who usues Suntrust??? I don't think I've seen a Suntrust in a long time. lol

disrupt
05-07-2007, 04:16 PM
BoA, but i might change that soon. but i keep having problems
most recent example: they locked my account because i bought a monster at a gas station, and then went back out and payed for gas with the same card. i later go to pay for something, it's not working, so i call the customer service number. i get the automated tree, and of course there's no option for "inquire as to why the fuck my card isnt working when i have sufficient funds on the account", or any 'connect me directly to a customer service rep' number, so i just went ahead and connected to some open new account bs and had them send me to the accounts/atm dep't. i talk to the lady for like 20 mins, she says it's fixed. i go back in to pay, and no. i try again like 10 mins later(even though she said it'd work fucking immediately) and no. i call again, and after dealing with the tree again, and another customer service rep, it finally gets fixed. thankfully i made him stay on the line for me the untill it went through cause it fucked up again the first time he said he fixed it. similar situations have happened.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-07-2007, 05:02 PM
BOA

BB6dohcvtec
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM
BoA, but i might change that soon. but i keep having problems
most recent example: they locked my account because i bought a monster at a gas station, and then went back out and payed for gas with the same card. i later go to pay for something, it's not working, so i call the customer service number. i get the automated tree, and of course there's no option for "inquire as to why the fuck my card isnt working when i have sufficient funds on the account", or any 'connect me directly to a customer service rep' number, so i just went ahead and connected to some open new account bs and had them send me to the accounts/atm dep't. i talk to the lady for like 20 mins, she says it's fixed. i go back in to pay, and no. i try again like 10 mins later(even though she said it'd work fucking immediately) and no. i call again, and after dealing with the tree again, and another customer service rep, it finally gets fixed. thankfully i made him stay on the line for me the untill it went through cause it fucked up again the first time he said he fixed it. similar situations have happened.

why didn't you pay for gas while you were in the gas station getting a monster???? the reason why your card stopped working is you prob used it alot that day and then using the same card in what a 3-5 sec interval at the same gas station, they prob. suspected it of being stolen so we block the card for your protection. try paying for things at one time. just a suggestion

disrupt
05-07-2007, 11:44 PM
why didn't you pay for gas while you were in the gas station getting a monster???? the reason why your card stopped working is you prob used it alot that day and then using the same card in what a 3-5 sec interval at the same gas station, they prob. suspected it of being stolen so we block the card for your protection. try paying for things at one time. just a suggestion
:(... cause it was like 6 in the morning and i was piss tired(hence the need for a monster) and i never thought to haha. but yea they thought it was stolen. i guess thats understandable(to them it must've looked like i bought a drink, left my card, and then some dude found it n bought a tankfull with it haha), but what got to me the failed attempts to unblock my account.

BB6dohcvtec
05-08-2007, 12:31 AM
yea thats true but every company makes mistakes at hiring :yes:

SPOOLIN
05-08-2007, 08:00 AM

how about NO, I'll pay for MY shit however the fuck i please.

iloveboost
05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Regions Bank is one of the most stone-aged banks out there. I used to work for them. It's pretty bad when 95% of the employees that work there use different banks, LOL.

I use Bank of America for everything. Credit cards, auto loans, checking, savings, blah blah. If I ever need anything, I just call them up.

When I got my loan for my Corvette I simply called them up, told them how much I needed and they overnighted me a check and I got a killer interest rate.

It's hard to go with a small bank/credit union for me simply due to the convenience factor.

SPOOLIN
05-08-2007, 10:01 AM
I use regions and i have no issues with anything. but im a simple banker.

BB6dohcvtec
05-08-2007, 12:31 PM
how about NO, I'll pay for MY shit however the fuck i please.

umm thats kool just use common sense while doing it :yes:

Hulud
05-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Who usues Suntrust??? I don't think I've seen a Suntrust in a long time. lol
you must live in the fuckin boonies then

BB6dohcvtec
05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
you must live in the fuckin boonies then
:yes: :yes: for real because suntrust is all over down here. its like one of the big three when it comes to national banks in macon BOA,Wachovia, and suntrust only like commerical customers deal with bb&t here.

Hulud
05-08-2007, 01:26 PM
:yes: :yes: for real because suntrust is all over down here. its like one of the big three when it comes to national banks in macon BOA,Wachovia, and suntrust only like commerical customers deal with bb&t here.
same with metro ATL

so i dunno if this person is A) blind, B)lives in teh boonies, or C)dumb

JennB
05-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I use Wachovia, ING and Georgia Telco

Wachovia for checking and one savings account. I haven't had any problems with them, but I really don't ask for much from them. I just get money and spend it. Never overdraft or get charged fees. Of course I don't know that I would get great service if anything ever did happen since they are such a large bank and I really am just a number. I am thinking of switching to GA Telco because they are smaller, were very nice to deal with when I bought my last car and they have an interest earing checking account with no minimum balance.

ING - online savings. High interest earning account that I deposit money into twice a month. No compliants.

GA Telco - I financed my most recent car purchase through them and they were very, very nice. I think they would be the kind of bank that if I usually went to the same branch, they would know me by name. I need to check out there online banking though before I make the switch. It's pretty important to me since I balance my accounts pretty much every day. Only thing I worry about it less locations but there is one less than a mile from my work and I very, very rarely even go to a branch for anything.

iloveboost
05-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Bigger banks offer interest checking accounts. Typically they don't pay as much as smaller banks because they don't need your money as bad. The interest you earn on an interest checking account isn't even worth it unless you're consistantly at a $1,000,000.00 balance. Even then, you're better off using a Money Market Savings account or a number of other financial products.

Credit unions and small banks suck because you have to work around their schedule. While they do offer better rates, their products and accessibility are sub-par compared to big banks with better technology and better hours.

If there's ever fraud on your account, it'll be much more difficult getting your money back at a smaller bank and will take longer. Big banks have big corporate security teams and anti-fraud departments which results in you not having to wait nearly as long. Sometimes they refund you the money right away on a temporary credit until it's fully resolved so you're not without your money.

There are pros and cons to every bank. Choose wisely.

koukis14
05-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Bank Of America did not like me and no longer has my business. Wamu is pissing me off as well. I came into some bad luck and overdrew my checking account by 3 dollars. Ever since then it takes days for charges to my debit card to post when it used to do it almost instantly. I think they delay it when you overdraw your account so they hope you do it again.

Pebbles
05-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Bigger banks offer interest checking accounts. Typically they don't pay as much as smaller banks because they don't need your money as bad. The interest you earn on an interest checking account isn't even worth it unless you're consistantly at a $1,000,000.00 balance. Even then, you're better off using a Money Market Savings account or a number of other financial products.

Credit unions and small banks suck because you have to work around their schedule. While they do offer better rates, their products and accessibility are sub-par compared to big banks with better technology and better hours.

If there's ever fraud on your account, it'll be much more difficult getting your money back at a smaller bank and will take longer. Big banks have big corporate security teams and anti-fraud departments which results in you not having to wait nearly as long. Sometimes they refund you the money right away on a temporary credit until it's fully resolved so you're not without your money.

you are wrong on some of your statements and i know because i also work at a "small" bank

Julio
05-08-2007, 07:58 PM

Not completely true :D

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:00 PM
united cumminty bank

Julio
05-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok, I just read this whole thread..

Some of the info on here is totally wrong... BANK OF AMERICA is becoming one of the worst bank... They have lost so many customers over the past 2 or 3 years is not even funny.

I'm sure some people love them and get good service from them.. But over all they are going down.. I think they got a little to over there head when they became one of the Biggest banks on block.. Yes, they have alot of customers.. but are loosing alot quicker then retaining old customers and gaining new ones. They need to do something quick.. Bank of America is put on blast by alot of major Investing Guru's out there.

I used to have First Union then it got bought out by wachovia.. I never really liked Wach, so I changed to Suntrust and havent had any issues in the past few years.
I also Have HSBC, ING and About to open one with FLAGSTAR BANK.. Pretty new bank and my GF works there. They are pretty new and have some good offers going on and they are open 7 days a week, Open from 730am to 730pm mond thru friday and on sat 830 to 4 and sund 12 to 4.. and kick ass rates on CD's..
No cut off times for deposits including saturdays. Pretty convinient for a small bank , I think.... Got me convinced.

Anyways..

quickdodge®
05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Ever since then it takes days for charges to my debit card to post when it used to do it almost instantly. I think they delay it when you overdraw your account so they hope you do it again.

That's not correct, to a point. A lot of places do your credit card as a credit instead of a debit. That's where the 4 days to show up come in. Later, QD.

BluesClues
05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I have always been with Wachovia. Actually it was First Union first but then Wachovia bought them out. Been a customer every since I was in the 10th grade. So that's about 6yrs. I have never had a problem with them

Shawna
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
I have GA Telco as well and I love it :goodjob:

What do people look for when they go to a bank? I see a lot of people liking small local banks. But why? I'm just curious :goodjob:

What should be looked at when choosing a bank?
I love Ga Telco I have been with them since 89 and havent has one single problem....

Jenn i use their online banking and I like it but Im partial to them lol

Sushi
05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I have had too many problems with wamu, bank of america I dont trust but im currently at Wachovia and I love the service.

Oh and did I mention that Wachovia has an ATM at every Quick Trip? and not to mention there everywhere.

BB6dohcvtec
05-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok, I just read this whole thread..

Some of the info on here is totally wrong... BANK OF AMERICA is becoming one of the worst bank... They have lost so many customers over the past 2 or 3 years is not even funny.

I'm sure some people love them and get good service from them.. But over all they are going down.. I think they got a little to over there head when they became one of the Biggest banks on block.. Yes, they have alot of customers.. but are loosing alot quicker then retaining old customers and gaining new ones. They need to do something quick.. Bank of America is put on blast by alot of major Investing Guru's out there.

I used to have First Union then it got bought out by wachovia.. I never really liked Wach, so I changed to Suntrust and havent had any issues in the past few years.
I also Have HSBC, ING and About to open one with FLAGSTAR BANK.. Pretty new bank and my GF works there. They are pretty new and have some good offers going on and they are open 7 days a week, Open from 730am to 730pm mond thru friday and on sat 830 to 4 and sund 12 to 4.. and kick ass rates on CD's..
No cut off times for deposits including saturdays. Pretty convinient for a small bank , I think.... Got me convinced.

Anyways..

i have to disagree...over the past 5 years our new account stats have continuously gone up at BOA. and investment guru's are a fucking joke people need to just do their own research and finds what works for them and what will make them more money. One person's investments might have made them alot of money but won't for the other person, also since we've bought mbna we are the largest cc company in the US and we have banking centers and atms all over the world. so how are we going down again??? our customer service might not be #1 like wachovia but we have been in the top 3 the past three years. sorry i have been with bank of america since they were call Bank South back in the day. i started banking at a early age with my dinosaur savings account i had at bank south when i was 4. loved them ever since and now i've been a proud employee for the past year.

sleepys4
05-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Wachovia, I love it, but not sure y. Try it.

Julio
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
i have to disagree...over the past 5 years our new account stats have continuously gone up at BOA. and investment guru's are a fucking joke people need to just do their own research and finds what works for them and what will make them more money. One person's investments might have made them alot of money but won't for the other person, also since we've bought mbna we are the largest cc company in the US and we have banking centers and atms all over the world. so how are we going down again??? our customer service might not be #1 like wachovia but we have been in the top 3 the past three years. sorry i have been with bank of america since they were call Bank South back in the day. i started banking at a early age with my dinosaur savings account i had at bank south when i was 4. loved them ever since and now i've been a proud employee for the past year.

Bwhahah , 1st off.. yeah, you been with them for a long time... since 4.. young enough to NOT KNOW nothing about banks.... atleast from age 4 until about 15..

Anyways, figured someone will come on here and defend them, Thats cool.. But you an employee.. I understand you backing them up.. BUT THEY SUCK. hahhha investment GURU's are a joke? are you stupid?

You expect me to listen to you over some people who ARE WAYYYYYYY smarter then you when it comes to $$$? Sorry Pal.. I do my research.. I have a few bank accounts.. I know about 50 to 60 people that have left BOA over that pass 2 years.. Thats just ME.. hahaha Imagine the other no namers...

Why dont you tell HOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is with BOA and tell them the story about the kid in I think CALI who got accused by BOA of trying to run a bad check and BOA was 1000% wrong and went to jail and ended up paying 14 K because BOA made a mistake and until THIS DATE BOA has washed there hands off and wont even help the kid even though it was BOA fault???

Shit, A local Guy , Yes from ATLANTA offered to pay 1/2 of the 14k And BOA can pay the other 1/2 THEY STILL REFUSED..... sorry ass bank if you ask me.

Why dont you explain to some of the people on here and share the story... or actually try to twist that one...

BUT remember it already has been proven that it was BOA's fault.. Even though the guy was found innocent by the court.. BOA's dont have to pay shit due to some laws , which is really fucked up.

Sorry ass bank.. if you dont like what I have to say.. to bad.. I will say it no matter what you think... They are sorry just for doing something like that.

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 08:39 AM
SFGATE.com:

"But the bank says it was only doing its duty by notifying the cops when a bad check surfaced.

It also says Shinnick has no grounds to sue for thousands of dollars in legal costs because of a 2004 state Supreme Court decision that shields institutions and people from liability when reporting suspected crimes to the police."

"So Shinnick, who resides on Nob Hill, stopped by a BofA branch near Union Square in early January. He said he asked a teller if sufficient funds existed in the BofA business account to cover the check.

"She said it was a valid account and that there were funds to cover it," Shinnick recalled. "I said, 'Great,' and asked to cash the check."

He signed his name on the back.

What Shinnick didn't know is that he'd just become party to a crime. The bank account may have been real but the check was phony.

What he also didn't know is that, according to the police report for the case, a warning had been placed in BofA's computer system to watch for fraudulent checks drawn on the account in question.

The teller contacted the business and was informed that no check had been written to Shinnick for $2,000 or any other amount. She immediately passed the check to the branch manager.

"I saw him talking on the phone and staring at me," Shinnick said. "A few minutes later, four SFPD officers came into the bank. They didn't say a thing. They just kicked my legs apart and handcuffed me behind my back." "

But I guess it's ok, because BofA did have this to say about it:

"clearly and without equivocation, Bank of America regrets what occurred."

So it makes it all ok. Later, QD.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 08:47 AM
you are wrong on some of your statements and i know because i also work at a "small" bank
What am I wrong about? That small bnks have less money for corporate security teams? That they offer better rates because they need more people's money? That their hours suck because they can't afford to have people working 24/7?

Trust me, I've done my research. As a former banker and consumer. Try getting a loan after hours from a small bank/credit union and then see how quickly you will have to call back during business hours and having to go to one of their few branches to fill out docs.

The online banking alone at some smaller credit unions/banks is so prehistoric it's rediculous. Some many have decent online banking, but compare it to Wachovia, BOA and some of the bigger banks and the comparison isn't even close.

And duh, small banks, credit unions, and online banks offer high interest rates because they need the money you deposit to loan it to other people. They're willing to pay you a better interest rate so they can make more money off another guy by loaning it to him. Not to mention they have less overhead (ie. no big call centers, no loan officers after hours, no complex website to maintain, smaller security teams, limited number of branches to maintain, and on and on).

So, how exactly was I wrong?

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 08:52 AM
And yeah it sucks about the guy that got locked up. It is what it is.

FYI, $1 of every $4 or so spent on ANY form of plastic goes to BOA. They are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Seymour222
05-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Wachovia, Hometown, Bank of America, RBC.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 11:02 AM
SFGATE.com:

"But the bank says it was only doing its duty by notifying the cops when a bad check surfaced.

It also says Shinnick has no grounds to sue for thousands of dollars in legal costs because of a 2004 state Supreme Court decision that shields institutions and people from liability when reporting suspected crimes to the police."

"So Shinnick, who resides on Nob Hill, stopped by a BofA branch near Union Square in early January. He said he asked a teller if sufficient funds existed in the BofA business account to cover the check.

"She said it was a valid account and that there were funds to cover it," Shinnick recalled. "I said, 'Great,' and asked to cash the check."

He signed his name on the back.

What Shinnick didn't know is that he'd just become party to a crime. The bank account may have been real but the check was phony.

What he also didn't know is that, according to the police report for the case, a warning had been placed in BofA's computer system to watch for fraudulent checks drawn on the account in question.

The teller contacted the business and was informed that no check had been written to Shinnick for $2,000 or any other amount. She immediately passed the check to the branch manager.

"I saw him talking on the phone and staring at me," Shinnick said. "A few minutes later, four SFPD officers came into the bank. They didn't say a thing. They just kicked my legs apart and handcuffed me behind my back." "

But I guess it's ok, because BofA did have this to say about it:

"clearly and without equivocation, Bank of America regrets what occurred."

So it makes it all ok. Later, QD.

Thanks for posting that. Let's sue Bank of America for doing their job.

The guy was being scammed, he didn't know, BOA employee did their job, but yet they should pay for his mistake?

I've seen a lady get scammed out of $16,000. She was told she won some lottery, and was told to cash a $20,000 check and wire them the money back to pay for the "taxes" she had to pay from the lottery. She didn't know what was going on or that it was a scam, but she is still responsible for it. She was in her 60s and was held on suspected fraud charges. She was released and then had to pay back to $16,000.00.

I'm sure something similar happened to this guy, only he didn't know either. Doesn't mean he was wrong and it definitely doesn't mean the bank is wrong.

The guy handed THEM bad check and the bank should pay for his lawyer fees?

[borat voice=] you joke? [/borat voice]

quickdodge®
05-09-2007, 11:06 AM
I wasn't that posting that to bash BofA. Just to show the story Julio was referring to. I wouldn't go to BofA, myself. I am completely satisfied at WaMu. Later, QD.

iloveboost
05-09-2007, 11:10 AM
I wasn't that posting that to bash BofA. Just to show the story Julio was referring to. I wouldn't go to BofA, myself. I am completely satisfied at WaMu. Later, QD.
Yeah, I know. It's good to see the whole story versus one-side, so thanks for posting it up.

The joys of being a consumer and have choices. If you're not happy, there's tons of other places that want your business.

hydroshutter
05-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I used to have BOA and hated, I mean HATED them. I then switched to WaMu which was even worse as far as CS aspects. BOA was a little less aggravating and closer to my job so I went back with them.

I'm probably going to Opt out of the big chains soon and go with a Credit Union again soon.

"B"
05-09-2007, 01:28 PM
This should be multiple choice. I use:

Wachovia
Bank of America
Lockheed Georgia Employees Federal Credit Union

All of which have no money in their accounts.

Blownb18c
05-09-2007, 03:01 PM
hmm

BB6dohcvtec
05-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Anyways, figured someone will come on here and defend them, Thats cool.. But you an employee.. I understand you backing them up.. BUT THEY SUCK. hahhha investment GURU's are a joke? are you stupid?

You expect me to listen to you over some people who ARE WAYYYYYYY smarter then you when it comes to $$$? Sorry Pal.. I do my research.. I have a few bank accounts.. I know about 50 to 60 people that have left BOA over that pass 2 years.. Thats just ME.. hahaha Imagine the other no namers...

Why dont you tell HOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is with BOA and tell them the story about the kid in I think CALI who got accused by BOA of trying to run a bad check and BOA was 1000% wrong and went to jail and ended up paying 14 K because BOA made a mistake and until THIS DATE BOA has washed there hands off and wont even help the kid even though it was BOA fault???

Shit, A local Guy , Yes from ATLANTA offered to pay 1/2 of the 14k And BOA can pay the other 1/2 THEY STILL REFUSED..... sorry ass bank if you ask me.

Why dont you explain to some of the people on here and share the story... or actually try to twist that one...

BUT remember it already has been proven that it was BOA's fault.. Even though the guy was found innocent by the court.. BOA's dont have to pay shit due to some laws , which is really fucked up.

Sorry ass bank.. if you dont like what I have to say.. to bad.. I will say it no matter what you think... They are sorry just for doing something like that.[/QUOTE]

ok first man it was just a point of view don't get all bent out of shape about it. I understand you hate bank of america. secondly i didnt tell you to do anything except for do your own research and find what works for you and dont be a simple follower of somebody trying to tell you how to invest YOUR money(your investment gurus). third yea that shit was fucked up nut we were just trying to do our jobs properly and efficently that probably y we are the #1 security-minded bank in the country. and last i really don't care what you say its your opinion and i will just give you my opinion back don't have to get all bent about it that why they are hundreds of bank across america some work for you and some work for others it all depends on what your looking for in a bank.

Julio
05-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks for posting that. Let's sue Bank of America for doing their job.

The guy was being scammed, he didn't know, BOA employee did their job, but yet they should pay for his mistake?

I've seen a lady get scammed out of $16,000. She was told she won some lottery, and was told to cash a $20,000 check and wire them the money back to pay for the "taxes" she had to pay from the lottery. She didn't know what was going on or that it was a scam, but she is still responsible for it. She was in her 60s and was held on suspected fraud charges. She was released and then had to pay back to $16,000.00.

I'm sure something similar happened to this guy, only he didn't know either. Doesn't mean he was wrong and it definitely doesn't mean the bank is wrong.

The guy handed THEM bad check and the bank should pay for his lawyer fees?

[borat voice=] you joke? [/borat voice]

Lol ,, he did cash the check.. But he never got to leave BOA.. he got arrested there... haha How is that one side story ?

Julio
05-09-2007, 04:37 PM

Sorry ass bank.. if you dont like what I have to say.. to bad.. I will say it no matter what you think... They are sorry just for doing something like that.

ok first man it was just a point of view don't get all bent out of shape about it. I understand you hate bank of america. secondly i didnt tell you to do anything except for do your own research and find what works for you and dont be a simple follower of somebody trying to tell you how to invest YOUR money(your investment gurus). third yea that shit was fucked up nut we were just trying to do our jobs properly and efficently that probably y we are the #1 security-minded bank in the country. and last i really don't care what you say its your opinion and i will just give you my opinion back don't have to get all bent about it that why they are hundreds of bank across america some work for you and some work for others it all depends on what your looking for in a bank.[/QUOTE]

Whos bent out of shape? Hahaha.. .. I never said you were bent out of shape when you reacted at my comment?

Hahah

Why dont you share the latest BOA BLAST.... Opening Accounts for illegal Immigrants....

WOW Top security huh?

Did they start doing that? Why dont you explain that ? How does that make sense?

hahaha

Listen folks, Bottom line is, You are happy with who you want.... Yeah, do some research... I guess MR. BOA over here probably thought I had no clue wtf im talking about... Or I was some joe blow or something...

Thats the only right thing he said.. DO YOUR RESEARCH..thats about it.

But think before opening a bank account with BOA....
Do your researcg..

THEY ARE RANKED # 2 in the hall of shame on MSN MONEY hahahahah

Knowledege is power.

Lucky DAWG
05-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Bank of America

tons of locations, friendly on phone service, friendly in person all the time, nice looking and up kept banks, keep the change program, picture on card, and great student banking options

never served me wrong

Maki
05-09-2007, 06:17 PM
i am with bank of america but want to go to wachovia

Ran
05-09-2007, 06:51 PM
i am with bank of america but want to go to wachoviaYou're a liar! You don't have enough money to bank. :ninja:

Maki
05-09-2007, 06:58 PM
soooo. i can think i do. i have a monopoly board..........................

Ran
05-09-2007, 07:11 PM
:lmao:

BB6dohcvtec
05-09-2007, 11:35 PM
ok first man it was just a point of view don't get all bent out of shape about it. I understand you hate bank of america. secondly i didnt tell you to do anything except for do your own research and find what works for you and dont be a simple follower of somebody trying to tell you how to invest YOUR money(your investment gurus). third yea that shit was fucked up nut we were just trying to do our jobs properly and efficently that probably y we are the #1 security-minded bank in the country. and last i really don't care what you say its your opinion and i will just give you my opinion back don't have to get all bent about it that why they are hundreds of bank across america some work for you and some work for others it all depends on what your looking for in a bank.

Whos bent out of shape? Hahaha.. .. I never said you were bent out of shape when you reacted at my comment?

Hahah

Why dont you share the latest BOA BLAST.... Opening Accounts for illegal Immigrants....

WOW Top security huh?

Did they start doing that? Why dont you explain that ? How does that make sense?

hahaha

Listen folks, Bottom line is, You are happy with who you want.... Yeah, do some research... I guess MR. BOA over here probably thought I had no clue wtf im talking about... Or I was some joe blow or something...

Thats the only right thing he said.. DO YOUR RESEARCH..thats about it.

But think before opening a bank account with BOA....
Do your researcg..

THEY ARE RANKED # 2 in the hall of shame on MSN MONEY hahahahah

Knowledege is power.[/QUOTE]

lol wow msn money. first security mean protecting your money like people forging your checks and stealing your account information and making unauthorized purchases on your account. and no we are not opening accounts to illegal immigrants, its our new credit card product which allows them to get a cc get the facts straight(we dont consider a cc a account with us), but they also have to get a tax id number to do so. and the only way they can do that is if they have a job in the U.S. and their employer helped them get one. so blame people who hire illegals not us. a tax id number is the equivalent to social security # in the banking world. but i never thought you were some joe blow i just think your opinions are biased based on your hatred towards BOA.

BB6dohcvtec
05-09-2007, 11:44 PM
knowledge is power but being biased is a weakness.....

you've told me all these stories about BOA you've read about or heard through your investment guru's (really not knowing the full story on any of it because it didn't involve you) so tell me what has BOA done to you personally that you hate them so much?

Julio
05-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Did I ever say I hated them? Actually, I never Even had a BOA account... But have many friends who had bank accounts with them.. Actually, I know I couple of HIGH $$$$ guys.. actually Know a few Business that left them due the poor customer service and bad business practice.

Even though, I never had an account, I think I have enough Info to stay away from them and tell others about it... You are being biased to. I think you mentioned you work for them... Actually, If I was you, I would keep my mouth shut..

Me biased because I read information provided by reliable media? C'mon dude..

I know the media sucks and they twist shit around.. But c'mon. What a coincidence..

BOA is one of the worst BANKS in the USA and also one of the BIGGEST.. and is sad they are known for terrible customer service.
If anyone doesnt beleive me... Just look it up on the net and see how much negative shit is out there..
Compare the amount of bad shit you find with any other bank and you will see BOA is up there as being one of the worst.

knowledge is power but being biased is a weakness.....

you've told me all these stories about BOA you've read about or heard through your investment guru's (really not knowing the full story on any of it because it didn't involve you) so tell me what has BOA done to you personally that you hate them so much?

hahaha.. so what? because you think you work there you can cover there fuck ups???
Just because you work there you think you know what goes on ? You may know a couple of things here and there.. BUT I BET ANYTHING on it.. theres info you have no idea about..
Thats with every company out there.

hahahaha

Dont be upset becuase the company that you work for has terrible customer service.
Is ok bro.

Kevykev
05-10-2007, 08:52 PM
rbc and washington mutual

BB6dohcvtec
05-10-2007, 11:06 PM
lol did i ever say i knew what goes around there umm nope. i just said you didn't either. and no im not biased, i'm not bashing other banks they, i don't go on what my friends told me if i want know something i go find out myself. you were right about one thing we are the BIGGEST, which could be why we get the most neg reps by others like yourself. but when has that stopped us from growing?? so your argument is almost pointless because no matter what you boa will continue to grow by leaps and bounds that is the end of this discussion, well on my part at least, but please i encourage you to tell others how we are horrible bad press or good press its all the same it still gets the name around pz.

Kevykev
05-10-2007, 11:17 PM
wait, there's an argument about banks going on in here?

if so, LOLOLOLOL @ you all!

Julio
05-10-2007, 11:29 PM
BANK OF AMERICA is STUPID.

Do you even know how much has BOA lost in customers $$$ due to the Michael Shinnick situation?
Probably not... But here you go..........

$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,
$50 MILLION , incase you didnt know.. How come you dont say that?

Yes, OVER $$50 Million is nothing to BOA.. But how much more are they willing to loose over $14,000 ? hahaha bunch of idiots if you ask me... hahahahahha

GO BOA GO BOA GO BOA....

Pretty ugly in my book... hahahahaha

Yeah, they rock... How long before they say something......

Me give them a bad rep? are you nutz.. im a small fish in small pond... But I bet all those customers who took there 50 Mill to another bank have some to say.

If I dont know what Im talking about... tell BOA to come after me for SLANDER then....You work there...
But like I said, Im a small fish in a small pond.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Julio
05-10-2007, 11:31 PM
wait, there's an argument about banks going on in here?

if so, LOLOLOLOL @ you all!

I know right.. Someone got there feelings hurts because I said BANK OF AMERICA sucks...

typical of some members on here.

BB6dohcvtec
05-11-2007, 01:35 AM
:screwy:

BB6dohcvtec
05-11-2007, 01:51 AM
BANK OF AMERICA is STUPID.

Do you even know how much has BOA lost in customers $$$ due to the Michael Shinnick situation?

$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,$50 MILLION,

Yes, OVER $$50 Million is nothing to BOA.. But how much more are they willing to loose over $14,000 ? hahaha bunch of idiots if you ask me... hahahahahha

GO BOA GO BOA GO BOA....

Pretty ugly in my book... hahahahaha

Yeah, they rock... How long before they say something......

Me give them a bad rep? are you nutz.. im a small fish in small pond... But I bet all those customers who took there 50 Mill to another bank have some to say.

If I dont know what Im talking about... tell BOA to come after me for SLANDER then....You work there...
But like I said, Im a small fish in a small pond.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Do you know how much boa still made last year prob not but here ya go 22.45 billion dollars. but yea my feelings hurt over you saying boa sucks is true because you said so. :no:

Julio
05-11-2007, 08:49 AM
great 22 Billion.. But loosing money..

Especially there last quarter.. Im done with this thread.. BOA SUCKS

Market Scan
Bank Of America Earnings Not Enough
Andrew Farrell, 04.19.07, 6:51 PM ET

Bank of America

Tear Sheet Chart News

Bank of America released earnings Thursday that bested expectations, but they weren't enough to satisfy investors, who had witnessed even stronger earnings from the some of the bank's competitors this week.

iloveboost
05-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Lol ,, he did cash the check.. But he never got to leave BOA.. he got arrested there... haha How is that one side story ?
He cashed a fradulent check. How is it NOT his fault?? The bank did their job. Period.

Do you know you are paying BOA money everytime ou use your credit/debit card? LOL! They make money off of almost 25% of ALL transactions done with any form of plastic. Even your Wachovia credit card.

And yes, BOA makes billions and billions of dollars a year just on credit card fees. $50 million is a drop in the bucket. Everyone has good seasons and bad seasons.

As far as them opening accounts for illegal immigrants.... NEWS FLASH, so does Wachovia and any other bank. Hahahaha.

No one ever told me what I was wrong about back on the first/second page. =(

iloveboost
05-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Julio, I believe you work at Racetrack. If someone goes in there with a counterfeit $100 bill, what do you do? How do you know if they were given it on accident or they're not printing them? You don't. You call the police and let them handle it.

I don't know if you guys cash checks, but what if someone goes in there with a fraudulent check to cash? How do you know they were not given that bad check for work they did? It's not your job to determine guilt or innocence. You call the police and let them do their thing.

If someone cashed a phony check, they're responsible for it.