PDA

View Full Version : What had happened was.....

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:52 AM
BlackSiChic took me by a fender on the way out to Echonova's house. I am so ashamed.:cry:

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
This was at a red light AFTER she did a ricer flyby; complete with flashers.

"B"
She even had a passenger and I did not.

Nismo
Rite.......

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:54 AM
No seriously.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 10:54 AM
hahahahaha lmfao that was hilarious

ooooooo did you see that we beat the paseo???

Shawna
05-06-2007, 10:55 AM
lol damn B I should have gotten Sha to film it I had my camera with me

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:55 AM
On a better note, I smoked Ed once again. This was on the way home when I smoke him and his friend in their new Benz.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 10:56 AM
On a better note, I smoked Ed once again. This was on the way home when I smoke him and his friend in their new Benz.

did I miss something?

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:57 AM
did I miss something?

Yes, if your slow ass would have kept up on the way home; you could have smoked them too.

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:58 AM
lol damn B I should have gotten Sha to film it I had my camera with me:no: :cry:

"B"
05-06-2007, 10:59 AM
ooooooo did you see that we beat the paseo???

I saw your vtec kick in as you passed me and caught up to it. Alas, I was stuck behind a POS van and could not see your mighty victory.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Yes, if your slow ass would have kept up on the way home; you could have smoked them too.

lol ummm yea did Sha tell you about the Marquis that almost took us out getting onto 75 on the way back :cry:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I saw your vtec kick in as you passed me and caught up to it. Alas, I was stuck behind a POS van and could not see your mighty victory.

lol puff of black smoke :lmfao:

"B"
05-06-2007, 11:03 AM
lol ummm yea did Sha tell you about the Marquis that almost took us out getting onto 75 on the way back :cry:

pfft, fuck you. I almost rear ended some dumb fucking BMW who decided to slam on their brakes. I took evasive action and jumped into the lane to the left of him and the guy behind me had to jump TWO lanes to the left. Fucking douchebag.

"B"
05-06-2007, 11:04 AM
lol puff of black smoke :lmfao:

How's your exhaust? You are the only person I have ever met that could get their car stuck because it is too low.:lmfao:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 11:05 AM
ummm yea Sha and I were like OMG...but yea the Marquis decided to change lanes into my lane while I was still in it....ummmm we had swerve to miss them and almost caught the wall then they did it AGAIN

"B"
05-06-2007, 11:07 AM
ummm yea Sha and I were like OMG...but yea the Marquis decided to change lanes into my lane while I was still in it....ummmm we had serve to miss them and almost caught the wall then they did it AGAIN

What did you serve him?

Two words:

BAKE COOKIES

Shawna
05-06-2007, 11:08 AM
How's your exhaust? You are the only person I have ever met that could get their car stuck because it is too low.:lmfao:

STFU lol I messed up my front bumper turning around in the driveway leaving lol but ummmm fine i HOPE lol I knew it was going to catch but I didnt realize how bad it was going to be... I looked back just to make sure none of my car was laying in the road

Shawna
05-06-2007, 11:09 AM
fixed

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 12:56 PM
I think that there should be some kind of warning for posts like this. You know, like NWS for example. You could use *Street Racing*, *Extreme Stupidity*, or my favorite *Hey, lets not only endanger my life, but other peoples lives!*. I'm not gonna go all QD on you, but do realize street racing isn't the way to go. Too many variables. I've already lost one of my classmates that was supposed to graduate with me in 2 weeks to street racing. And no, she wasn't participating, she was on the opposite side of the road.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 01:21 PM
lol we weren't "street racing" just to let you know we were playing around haveing fun no one was around us I beat him and it was funny end of story

out of respect Ill be nice to you b/c my little brother is your age but listen kid Im sorry about your friend and that sucks but fucking neg rep me bc you think i was so called street racing. It's called acclerating at a light plain and simple. I know how to control my car and I know my limits as well as the driver beside me. If there would have been other cars around me or people then I would have slowed down some...the speed limit was 65 and I didnt ever go over 85 so therefore I was driving at normal speeds. You have been driving for all of 2 yrs tops so dont give advice on how to drive a vehicle. I have lost a lot of friends to ppls stupidity as well as their own but we werent being stupid no dont get on youre fucking soapbox and lecture me. Hell my brother comes to me and asks for advice when it comes to cars and driving but he sure as hell doesnt give it. You are in school for a reason to learn and you are haning around grown ups and once again are here to learn so sit back and take everything in instead of being a dick.

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
1) Street Racing - The act of driving in competition with another individual.
You were driving. You were competing, and thus you were street racing. The speed limit has nothing to do with whether you were street racing.

It's called acclerating at a light plain and simple.

I believe this is what they do at a drag strip, or at least they just make it look that simple.

I know how to control my car and I know my limits as well as the driver beside me.

That is wonderful to hear, but it only eliminates one of many variables that could contribute to a crash. Do you know how to control pot-holes? What about stray animals? Have you heard of this thing called human error?

You have been driving for all of 2 yrs tops so dont give advice on how to drive a vehicle.

I've been driving since I was 15, certain conditions have allowed me to do this. I'm not going to divulge into it because I don't want my private life on the internet.

Hell my brother comes to me and asks for advice when it comes to cars and driving but he sure as hell doesnt give it.

All the more to be a mature and good influence on his life. Don't drive aggressively unnecessarily.

Oh, and I guess by default since you were born 4+ years ahead of me you deserve to act out of stupidity and not be lectured by someone younger than you. Get over yourself. I believe you need to grow up, its people like you who give anyone who has any kind of modification on their car a bad name. To the effect of what I said in the negative rep comment: It will take a tragedy for you to realize the folly of your ways.

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 02:10 PM
youre not even old enough to be on this site btw so go fuck yourself

I'm 18 and some months. I've been registered here approximately 1 year less than you, yet it seems I have learned so much more. You don't street race, and then come on a message board and gloat about street racing. Then when someone calls you on it, you pull the age card. IA does not condone street racing. Next time put one of the aforementioned tags in your title.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:16 PM
You were driving. You were competing, and thus you were street racing. The speed limit has nothing to do with whether you were street racing.

I believe this is what they do at a drag strip, or at least they just make it look that simple.

That is wonderful to hear, but it only eliminates one of many variables that could contribute to a crash. Do you know how to control pot-holes? What about stray animals? Have you heard of this thing called human error?

I've been driving since I was 15, certain conditions have allowed me to do this. I'm not going to divulge into it because I don't want my private life on the internet.

All the more to be a mature and good influence on his life. Don't drive aggressively unnecessarily.

Oh, and I guess by default since you were born 4+ years ahead of me you deserve to act out of stupidity and not be lectured by someone younger than you. Get over yourself. I believe you need to grow up, its people like you who give anyone who has any kind of modification on their car a bad name. To the effect of what I said in the negative rep comment: It will take a tragedy for you to realize the folly of your ways.

OMG kid are you fucking stupid???? Were you there??? Do you know what went on???? How many times do I have to tell you that I WAS NOT RACING ANYONE....do i need to say that one more time???? You can ask anyone on here that knows me I drive like an old woman. I take my time going places even if that means Im late being there. I dont race and I dont ever intend on racing I drive a damn civic for got sake. Come on think about B has a super charged mustang come on now instead of assuming shit maybe you should ask first. I have had more tragedy in my life than I hope that you ever have to go through. I lost a bf in HS bc a girl your age thought that she knew how to drive her daddy's car. Im not stupid and Im not going to endanger another persons life. If i do something stupid then ok thats fine but i control my environment to the best of my ability and I understand that stray animals and pot holes are things you can avoid sometimes but I have taken defensive driving classes and I was taught to drive by someone that used to race cars. If you think im a disgrace to ppl that mod their cars than obviously you dont know me.

Leadfoot_mf
05-06-2007, 02:16 PM
next time just post this in the kills section.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm 18 and some months. I've been registered here approximately 1 year less than you, yet it seems I have learned so much more. You don't street race, and then come on a message board and gloat about street racing. Then when someone calls you on it, you pull the age card. IA does not condone street racing. Next time put one of the aforementioned tags in your title.

get off of your fucking soap box kid YOU ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL you register on this site BEFORE you were 18 last time i chacked sooooo therefore you werent old enough to be on this site :yes:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:19 PM

'ghey i didnt post it but yet im the one getting all the shit

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 02:21 PM
get off of your fucking soap box kid YOU ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL you register on this site BEFORE you were 18 last time i chacked sooooo therefore you werent old enough to be on this site :yes:

Yes, I am in high school. I -wasn't- old enough, but I did anyways didn't I? I'm more than old enough now, so does it really matter?

That can't be a typo. "E" and "a" aren't too close together. Looks like you need to study harder in college, wait. Are you even in college?

Maniaç
05-06-2007, 02:22 PM
no comment

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes, I am in high school. I -wasn't- old enough, but I did anyways didn't I? I'm more than old enough now, so does it really matter?

That can't be a typo. "E" and "a" aren't too close together. Looks like you need to study harder in college, wait. Are you even in college?

actually on my computer they are right above each other so they are that close together...once again dont assume things...and Ive actually already graduated and im planning on going back in the fall so once again ask before you assume

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Are you even in college?

That is asking. Please, do go back.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:27 PM
no comment

did you see we wrote directions for you to sidelines?

Shawna
05-06-2007, 02:28 PM
That is asking. Please, do go back.

actually first you told me to study a little harder and then asked but you should have asked before making your comment

TeeJay
05-06-2007, 03:35 PM
lamest thread in quite some time

and thats saying something

"B"
05-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I think that there should be some kind of warning for posts like this. You know, like NWS for example. You could use *Street Racing*, *Extreme Stupidity*, or my favorite *Hey, lets not only endanger my life, but other peoples lives!*. I'm not gonna go all QD on you, but do realize street racing isn't the way to go. Too many variables. I've already lost one of my classmates that was supposed to graduate with me in 2 weeks to street racing. And no, she wasn't participating, she was on the opposite side of the road.

Hahahaha

You idiot.
We were driving on the way to Echonova's house and she passed me and flipped her flashers on.

How about from now on, you doon't speak unless spoken too?

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Mmmk. You can just shut the fuck up now.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 03:52 PM
CJ unless you plan on calling me back gtfo of my thread

"B"
05-06-2007, 03:52 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, like her POS Civic Si is going to "compete" with my s/c'ed mustang gt.:slap:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 03:54 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, like her POS Civic Si is going to "compete" with my s/c'ed mustang gt.:slap:

ummm its not a pos thank you but yea i already brought up that point

"B"
05-06-2007, 03:55 PM

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

You don't what?

"B"
05-06-2007, 03:56 PM

How is this thread NWS?

Shawna
B he's just a baby he doesnt understand how life works yet

SilverStoneZ
Damn "BlackSiChic" you seem to have made some friends. I will say she is not one of those drivers giving car enthusiasts a bad name she does like to have fun at times but, it is when it is as safe as possible to do so while on the road. I can also confirm that yes she has lost MANY friends to car accidents and I assure you she is not looking to repeat there mistakes or befall an unfortunate event as some of them have. I will also say they she has a point in that if you were not there you truly do not know what you are talking about it is simply just something you heard so you have no proof. Ehh but who the hell am I anyway.

"B"
05-06-2007, 03:57 PM

Hey, great idea!!!

Why the FUCK would this go in the kills section?

Shawna
05-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Damn "BlackSiChic" you seem to have made some friends. I will say she is not one of those drivers giving car enthusiasts a bad name she does like to have fun at times but, it is when it is as safe as possible to do so while on the road. I can also confirm that yes she has lost MANY friends to car accidents and I assure you she is not looking to repeat there mistakes or befall an unfortunate event as some of them have. I will also say they she has a point in that if you were not there you truly do not know what you are talking about it is simply just something you heard so you have no proof. Ehh but who the hell am I anyway.

WOOOO HOOOOO EX- HUSBANDS FTW THANX BABE :boobies:

yudalicious
05-06-2007, 03:58 PM
I know how to control my car and I know my limits as well as the driver beside me.

haha I'm pretty sure that's what every young driver, heck, every driver thinks - they all think that til they wrap their shit around a tree... haha but carry on, e-fights is what makes IA worthwhile for me.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
hahaha B i smoked your ass

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO EX- HUSBANDS FTW THANX BABE :boobies:

no prob...you need to see the new car.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
haha I'm pretty sure that's what every young driver, heck, every driver thinks - they all think that til they wrap their shit around a tree... haha but carry on, e-fights is what makes IA worthwhile for me.

I know B well enough to know how he drives and when I have his fiance in the car with me I pretty much trust him and hes not going to do anything stupid he has a little girl to go home to at the end of the nite

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:01 PM
You people are so fucking ignorant it is funny. Why the fuck would we actually "race" when we know the outcome? Especially in broad daylight on a 4 lane divided highway. She past me on the right and then threw her flashers on.

OMG WE WERE SKREET RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:01 PM
no prob...you need to see the new car.

i fucking called you asshat and what happened to my fucking milkshake the other nite :taun:

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:02 PM

You are an idiot.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:02 PM
LMAO lol our jokes turn into street racing jeez i guess I raced that paseo as well

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:03 PM
i fucking called you asshat and what happened to my fucking milkshake the other nite :taun:

Shut up bitch, go bake us men some cookies.

Shawna
ghey y am i a young driver?

SilverStoneZ
I fell asleep? :dunno:

"B"
LMAO lol our jokes turn into street racing jeez i guess I raced that paseo as well

:lmfao:

Don't forget the 18 wheeler!!!

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:04 PM
ghey y am i a young driver?

Just a baby in my book.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I fell asleep? :dunno:

bullshit LIES i tell you LIES
mommy says congrats on the new car

and i bought cookies yesterday

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:06 PM
bullshit LIES i tell you LIES
mommy says congrats on the new car

and i bought cookies yesterday

tell her I said thanks. The gas for this thing is gonna run me broke.

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Bought cookies suck. I want home made cookies, woman!!!

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
damn B i cant help that your old...... and damn we must have raced everyone yesterday

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm old enough to call bullshit when I see it.

That being said, this thread is bullshit. You two didn't race. B would smoke your shit.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:09 PM
tell her I said thanks. The gas for this thing is gonna run me broke.

and thats my fault why!!!!! i still want my milkshake damnit get on it dont make me use your full name :lmfao:

mmmmmm my cookies were awesome but those brownies kicked ass

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm old enough to call bullshit when I see it.

That being said, this thread is bullshit. You two didn't race. B would smoke your shit.

B talking in 3rd person?

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:11 PM
hmm would excelerating down an on ramp to about 120 at 2am count as street racing? I know that in court it would be concidered racing. But what takes it from "Racing" to "Street Racing"

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:12 PM
B talking in 3rd person?B likes talking in the third person.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:12 PM
milkshake dont get off topic

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:13 PM
hmm would excelerating down an on ramp to about 120 at 2am count as street racing? I know that in court it would be concidered racing. But what takes it from "Racing" to "Street Racing"

Not sure, but I do know that if you are stopped at a traffic light and you light your tires up for no apparent reason; they will give you a ticket for "exibition of power".:goodjob:

SilverStoneZ
milkshake dont get off topic

ill "street race" you for it I win you pay you win you pay deal?

yudalicious
You are an idiot.

I thought I was imparting nuggets of knowledge... but I guess they are not appreciated lol.. and thanks for the unprovoked attack.

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Not sure, but I do know that if you are stopped at a traffic light and you light your tires up for no apparent reason; they will give you a ticket for "exibition of power".:goodjob:

yeah I had a buddy get one for that before

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:14 PM
ill "street race" you for it I win you pay you win you pay deal?

I ALWAYS win with you remember :lmfao:

"B"
05-06-2007, 04:16 PM

You can use my car if you bring me cookies NOW!!!

SilverStoneZ

It's settled than you pay excellent!

"B"
I thought I was imparting nuggets of knowledge... but I guess they are not appreciated lol.. and thanks for the unprovoked attack.

You are welcome.

That's what you get for talking about wrapping cars around trees.

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:17 PM
You can use my car if you bring me cookies NOW!!!

works for me. now go make some cookies :goodjob:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:19 PM
It's settled than you pay excellent!

smartass you have the money not me now bring my milkshake!!!!!

hahahah no cookies damnit jeez you got free food and cookies and brownies last nite

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:20 PM
smartass you have the money not me now bring my milkshake!!!!!

hahahah no cookies damnit jeez you got free food and cookies and brownies last nite

I didn't :cry:

yudalicious
05-06-2007, 04:20 PM
You are welcome.

That's what you get for talking about wrapping cars around trees.

Did I hit a nerve there?

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:21 PM
works for me. now go make some cookies :goodjob:

hahaha you dont have the priveledge to tell me what to do anymore :no:

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:22 PM
hahaha you dont have the priveledge to tell me what to do anymore :no:

hmm ok lets make a deal Milkshake for :boobies: what do ya say?

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:23 PM
hmm ok lets make a deal Milkshake for :boobies: what do ya say?

we can negotiate just bring me my milkshake

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:24 PM
we can negotiate just bring me my milkshake

Yeahh!! :goodjob:

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:29 PM
loser ooo and my phone is fucked up btw

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM
the sidekick?

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:34 PM
yup sure is the screen is doing the same thing again and it never has service.... MILKSHAKE

SilverStoneZ
05-06-2007, 04:36 PM
yup sure is the screen is doing the same thing again and it never has service.... MILKSHAKE

I'll talk to Jack tomorrow see what he can do

Shawna
05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
thanx

"B"
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Did I hit a nerve there?

No, I just don't like stupid people.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 05:38 PM
I dont like yellow

Echonova
05-06-2007, 07:11 PM
So how was the party? I was pissed some people didn't show, the guy with 23 kids I didn't know was coming. But other than that it get a little fuzzy. I remember booze baseball bats and guns. And F'ING STORE BOUGHT COOKIES!!!!!!!! On a better note someone left a bottle of SoCo at my house.

Shawna
05-06-2007, 07:50 PM
LOL im sorry i woke up late but I had a lot of fun and even after a shower I still smell like a bonfire

Ed
05-07-2007, 08:17 AM
BlackSiChic took me by a fender on the way out to Echonova's house. I am so ashamed.:cry:

what a dumbass.

i was in a volvo. we went downtown to pick up 6 mercedes. he works for a company that works for mercedes, porsche, lexus, and others. he drives brand new less than 5k miles cars for a living.

i got lots of pics. including of a maybach. ill upload it tonight.

So how was the party? I was pissed some people didn't show, the guy with 23 kids I didn't know was coming. But other than that it get a little fuzzy. I remember booze baseball bats and guns. And F'ING STORE BOUGHT COOKIES!!!!!!!! On a better note someone left a bottle of SoCo at my house.

love you too! lol

on a side note, this thread reeks of unwashed sandy vaginas...

civic vs sc'ed mustangs = ftl

stfu and gtfo. clean the sand out your vaginas.

street racing is bad :blah: :blah: whether you fucking like it or not it happens. get over it. and they have said it a million times, they were just playin around, not racing.

"B"
05-07-2007, 09:26 AM
So how was the party? I was pissed some people didn't show, the guy with 23 kids I didn't know was coming. But other than that it get a little fuzzy. I remember booze baseball bats and guns. And F'ING STORE BOUGHT COOKIES!!!!!!!! On a better note someone left a bottle of SoCo at my house.I want my SoCo back fucker!!!

"B"
05-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Why I gotta be a dumbass Ed?

Ed
05-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Why I gotta be a dumbass Ed?

cuz i hate you!!!

damn B cant take a joke :D

"B"
05-07-2007, 09:36 AM
I OWN you and anything you ride in, bish.

Ed
05-07-2007, 09:57 AM
right...

fix your belt yet?

"B"
05-07-2007, 11:22 AM
It isn't the belt fucker, it is the power steering pump.

Ed
05-07-2007, 11:25 AM
did you fix that?

"B"
05-07-2007, 11:26 AM
No.

Ed
05-07-2007, 11:36 AM
ghey.

"B"
05-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Silence