PDA

View Full Version : Question For Black People.....

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Explain something to me please.... I have twice now come across 2 of the most iggnorant people in the past year at a car show. Today I am at a show and this black lady and her little kid walk up to my car, I am talking to someone but happen to notice the kid is inside my car crawling on my seats trying to get to the back seat to look at the stuff, I lean in the car and tell the kid to get out of my car.... (Simple enough request).

The Mother grabs her kids and actually says "Guess he doesnt like little black kids in his car" and walks off talking shit about my car......

Now explain to me why a black person has to assume right off the bat that I dont want her kid in my car because they are black.

I mean god forbid it actaully be because

1. ITS MY CAR
2. I have invested way to much money in it to let some kid crawl all in it
3. ITS MY CAR, NOT HERS!!!

So why does the race card have to be used in every situation?

ironchef
05-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Next time just say, "I don't like little piece of shit ignorant bastards crawling in my car". See how they answer that.

PSINXS
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
because some(88%) black ppl dont know when to quit. fuck them. i wouldnt want anyones bad ass kid puttin his dirty Keds all in my car either.

Brett
I may have to use that, I had a black lady one other time say the same shit, I mean how iggnorant can people be, To think because they are black thats why I dont want thier kids all in my car.... I mean, shit...

Leadfoot_mf
wasn't there a post about this before?

repost.

TIGERJC
05-05-2007, 07:15 PM

BTLFED
Like it has to do with the color of the kid. :rolleyes:

When will these people learn that stupidity and ignorance know no color.

Leadfoot_mf
Explain something to me please.... I have twice now come across 2 of the most iggnorant people in the past year at a car show. Today I am at a show and this black lady and her little kid walk up to my car, I am talking to someone but happen to notice the kid is inside my car crawling on my seats trying to get to the back seat to look at the stuff, I lean in the car and tell the kid to get out of my car.... (Simple enough request).

The Mother grabs her kids and actually says "Guess he doesnt like little black kids in his car" and walks off talking shit about my car......

Now explain to me why a black person has to assume right off the bat that I dont want her kid in my car because they are black.

1. ITS MY CAR

should have said you don't let cracker ass crackers in the car either.

Halfwit
05-05-2007, 07:17 PM
they ignant, they ignant.

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I didnt know what to say, All I could say was "Oh yeah, Thats why"

Iggnorant people like me piss me the fuck off... I mean BAD.

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:18 PM
hey brett answer this

who would u rather in your car?
a: white kid
b: black kid

u know what u answered. u racise bastid.

C. NO KID :lmfao:

Halfwit
05-05-2007, 07:19 PM
C. NO KID :lmfao:
umm how bout

D: daughter.

or do u not let her in either??? lol

SLo_MKIII
05-05-2007, 07:19 PM
usually i try to make some sense of the stupid things black ppl say... considering im half. but that shit is jus retarded:screwy:

Tracy
05-05-2007, 07:20 PM
tHERE WERE KIDS CRAWLING ALL IN MY CAR (Whoops caps) at the IRL demo we did in St. Pete this year while I was watching the race. Come to find out there was a line of people waiting to sit in my car before I came and discovered it and told them to get the fuck out!!! They were all white from what I saw :) So I come over and tell the kids mom to get the kid out of my car (who by the way is pushing buttons and shifting the shifter and shit) and she tells me "I waited 15 minutes for my kid to have a seat in your car!" and stomps away all pissy! BITCH!

ironchef
05-05-2007, 07:20 PM
I didnt know what to say, All I could say was "Oh yeah, Thats why"

Iggnorant people like me piss me the fuck off... I mean BAD.You know what pisses me off real bad? The fact that you've misspelled ignorant, everytime you wrote it in this thread. Fucking old man, go read a dictionary :lmfao:.

Leadfoot_mf
05-05-2007, 07:27 PM
oh the irony

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:30 PM
You know what pisses me off real bad? The fact that you've misspelled ignorant, everytime you wrote it in this thread. Fucking old man, go read a dictionary :lmfao:.

Im white, I can spell it however I want :lmfao:

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:30 PM
umm how bout

D: daughter.

or do u not let her in either??? lol

I dont let her in it either, and go figure, SHE IS WHITE!!!

Maverick
05-05-2007, 07:31 PM
i dont like little black kids no matter where they are

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
tHERE WERE KIDS CRAWLING ALL IN MY CAR (Whoops caps) at the IRL demo we did in St. Pete this year while I was watching the race. Come to find out there was a line of people waiting to sit in my car before I came and discovered it and told them to get the fuck out!!! They were all white from what I saw :) So I come over and tell the kids mom to get the kid out of my car (who by the way is pushing buttons and shifting the shifter and shit) and she tells me "I waited 15 minutes for my kid to have a seat in your car!" and stomps away all pissy! BITCH!

So whites are as bad huh? To bad they didnt say "If we were black youd let us in it" lol

Halfwit
05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I dont let her in it either, and go figure, SHE IS WHITE!!!
ur racise against young ppl.

daughter ~~sits in car~~
brett "your grounded"

Hulud
05-05-2007, 07:34 PM
its cause you're racist

Brett
lmao!!! I dont like white kids either

Brett
its cause you're racist

Damn, You see right through it :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Brett don't say that to white kids

Cuz white kids don't be in his car like that

Hulud
05-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Damn, You see right through it :lmfao:
i know when your lying :lmao:

bafbrian
05-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Personally, you had the right reaction in my opinion. Being half white and black, it seems that black people think the world OWE them something that they haven't earned.

If it had been any other person's car, the same thing would have said maybe in a more irate manner however. The only reason she said what she said is because you are white. I am not saying black people are born that way or anything, it is just that this person must have learned that people value their possessions and don't appreciate when someone is messing it up. Hell, if someone would have down that to her car, I bet this woman would have shit kittens or something.

Honestly, I will never understand what is wrong with black people. I have lived and deal with all kinds of a people from where I live and work and the truth is, their is something wrong.

Ignorance is something that is passed on from person to person, in this case, her parents to her. Ignorance is learned and unfortunately, the sad truth is that this cycle will always continue, regardless of race.

Just my $0.02 cents.

Hulud
05-05-2007, 07:40 PM
this all boils down to racism

the lady is racist. its a learned trait, fuck her.

i woulda said to her "no its not cause your kid is black, its cause i dont want people in my car you stupid bitch"

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Personally, you had the right reaction in my opinion. Being half white and black, it seems that black people think the world OWE them something that they haven't earned.

If it had been any other person's car, the same thing would have said maybe in a more irate manner however. The only reason she said what she said is because you are white. I am not saying black people are born that way or anything, it is just that this person must have learned that people value their possessions and don't appreciate when someone is messing it up. Hell, if someone would have down that to her car, I bet this woman would have shit kittens or something.

Honestly, I will never understand what is wrong with black people. I have lived and deal with all kinds of a people from where I live and work and the truth is, their is something wrong.

Ignorance is something that is passed on from person to person, in this case, her parents to her. Ignorance is learned and unfortunately, the sad truth is that this cycle will always continue, regardless of race.

Just my $0.02 cents.

Well said man!!

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:42 PM
this all boils down to racism

the lady is racist. its a learned trait, fuck her.

i woulda said to her "no its not cause your kid is black, its cause i dont want people in my car you stupid bitch"

Yup, Sad to think she honestly assumed that and as soon as she said that and started walking off she said "Its a ugly car anyways" :lmfao: Stupid bitch...

ironchef
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Yup, Sad to think she honestly assumed that and as soon as she said that and started walking off she said "Its a ugly car anyways" :lmfao: Stupid bitch...Atleast she finally made a non ignorant remark ;).

BTLFED
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM

Just my $0.02 cents.

Great post! +1 :goodjob:

bafbrian
05-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Yup, Sad to think she honestly assumed that and as soon as she said that and started walking off she said "Its a ugly car anyways" :lmfao: Stupid bitch...

This is the sad truth that racism still exists.

One of the most racist people I know is my own aunt; since she grew up in the 60's-70's, it has been burned into her brain that all white people are racist. She will never admit but, her actions and words speak louder that anything else. It is just sad. Now that I think about, there is a good portion of the black side of family that is like that. I am truly....

Brett
05-05-2007, 07:48 PM
So there are as many racist blacks as thier are whites, thats just sad. People need to move on from that stupid shit

SLo_MKIII
05-05-2007, 07:58 PM
So there are as many racist blacks as thier are whites, thats just sad. People need to move on from that stupid shit

I AGREE

TheGodfather
05-05-2007, 10:27 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/Xm4YzlS39yzMMfXd603oyJctzcbV.jpg

Extrememustang
05-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Man all the little black kids in my neighborhood are like no older then 12 and everytime I go outside they are calling each other niggers and bitches and always talking smack to each other. I mean come one when I was 12 I was playing and having fun not trying to cuss every other word and think Im the baddest mofo around. I dont fucking get these goddamn kids now.

Extrememustang
05-05-2007, 10:36 PM
ANother thing listen to black comics to be funny they make fun of them selves and white ppl ALOT! So Im just saying I dont really see many white comics making fun of blacks, so yea I think blacks are more racist then whites.

bafbrian
05-05-2007, 10:37 PM

Yep.

Hate and racism is something that is taught and learned from the example of the parents. Like I said, a cycle that will never end.

As long the belief in "the man" is preventing blacks from progressing and that the world owes blacks something, this shit will never end.

Funny thing I just remembered is that there a was song about all this shit talking about all this animosty for no reason and that parents need to stop preaching this shit to their kids.

But, this can go on forever and ever about this topic, there are several reasons that most, if not all of us have dealt with.

Kamikaze
05-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Black, White, Asian, Latino it doesn't matter. If I don't know you and you're messing with my car, I'm gonna tell you to GTFO. Plain and simple.

So you think all Black people think and act the same? Or did I interpret that incorrectly? If you're going to talk about someone, single them out. Grouping people together based on the color of their skin is racial profiling (generalizing). And if you think about it, that makes you no better than the people you're talking about. ;)

BKgen®
05-05-2007, 10:57 PM
wiggers are worse than niggers, IMO.

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 10:58 PM

1. ITS MY CAR

did she smell bad and was she a nappy head hoe?

Nemesis
05-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Asian people smell like garlic.

TheGodfather
05-05-2007, 11:05 PM
wiggers are worse than niggers, IMO.

YES!!! :goodjob:

I hate wiggers, all of them.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/PinkWigger.jpg

^ He should have been aborted.

Mr_Mischif
05-05-2007, 11:06 PM

And black people smell like fried chicken, purple kool-aid and 40s of OE.

Nemesis
05-05-2007, 11:07 PM
And black people smell like fried chicken, purple kool-aid and 40s of OE.

HAHAHA And white people smell like moth balls :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kamikaze
05-05-2007, 11:07 PM

None of my [Asian] friends smell like garlic. What have you been sniffing? :ninja:

BKgen®
05-05-2007, 11:08 PM
vietnamese people smell like salami.

Nemesis
None of my [Asian] friends smell like garlic. What have you been sniffing? :ninja:

The wrong asians obviously.

bafbrian
Black, White, Asian, Latino it doesn't matter. If I don't know you and you're messing with my car, I'm gonna tell you to GTFO. Plain and simple.

So you think all Black people think and act the same? Or did I interpret that incorrectly? If you're going to talk about someone, single them out. Grouping people together based on the color of their skin is racial profiling (generalizing). And if you think about it, that makes you no better than the people you're talking about. ;)

I am not generalizing black people, just saying I will never understand them, nor any others. I guess I didn't clarify it enough in the second part.

Nemesis
Stonecrest mall scares me

Kamikaze
05-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Stonecrest mall scares me

You don't know fear until you've come to Greenbriar. :D

DeutscheBAG!
05-05-2007, 11:35 PM
You don't know fear until you've come to Greenbriar. :D

haha..Fuck greenbriar..the only reason i go to that mall is to get hats from Mr.J's /

i think jorge would fear mall west end even more ;)

Tracy
05-05-2007, 11:40 PM
haha..Fuck greenbriar..the only reason i go to that mall is to get hats from Mr.J's /

i think jorge would fear mall west end even more ;)

Their supposed to be tearing down all that shit in the West End soon. I'll be sad to see it go.

DeutscheBAG!
05-05-2007, 11:51 PM

1. ITS MY CAR

you got nothing to feel to bad about homey..she's just talking shit because you put here in her place...knowing damn well she would pull the same shit on you if your kids were crawling all around her car.

shit like that pisses me off..all you can do for people like that is pray for them. hoping that one day she'll finally open their eyes and see that your reaction towards her kid being in your car was not based on race, but was based on the fact of respecting someone elses property..black white yellow or martian.

some people act like they're above you.but just get pissy when you throw the rock of reality and knock they're ass out the sky to the ground

Lizbiz101
05-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Come on now....it's not THAT serious. She was just saying that. It was bad on her part, but don't get too worked up about it....all black people arn't like that. Wouldn't IA be the last place you'd to find black people??? hahahaha

Extrememustang
05-06-2007, 12:58 AM
while driving their camrys. What do indians smell like its a bad smell just cant pinpoint it.? Curry?

OneSlow5pt0
05-06-2007, 01:04 AM
i agree that black people(not all) belive the white men owe them something,and if their was no white people all the black people's problems would go away...

wiggers are the worse

ps. y is it a hate crime when a white kills a black,but if a black kills a white,its not hate crime

Nismo
05-06-2007, 01:32 AM
The same reason you would be a racist if you suggested we had white history month...... I see no race I hate everyone the same.

OneSlow5pt0
05-06-2007, 01:41 AM
The same reason you would be a racist if you suggested we had white history month...... I see no race I hate everyone the same.\

:yes:

nightracer
05-06-2007, 02:41 AM

1. ITS MY CAR

cuz ur a racist. :goodjob:

Real talk though.... Who cares? They were idiots. You don't climb all over people's property she should have known better and you should have told her that. :yes:

TheGodfather
05-06-2007, 02:52 AM
I would have grabbed him by the head and said, "Get your nappy headed ass outta my car. NOW!"

nightracer
05-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Actually the majority of black people, according to the definition of racism are not racists. Look at the definition

Racist

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
Lol this is a racist definition in itself because there is no scientific or biological proof supporting the subdivision of humanity into races. Black people don't have time to mix people up and classify them into species like Mr. Wizard MF'ers are trying to eat and get money nobody cares about that shit. Trust me! White folks made this shit up.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
This is the true definition of racism. Black people in this country don't make policies and systems of government to fuck white people over. Black people don't make up doctrines describing race because one, the concept of race is a lie and as I said above, black people don't have time for that shit. And discrimination? On a small scale.

Black people may be ethnically intolerant and ethnocentric but thats far from being racist. You're going to find ignorance in whomever you deal with. If you're dealing with uneducated folk you can bet you're bottom dollar they don't know how to communicate tactfully.

nightracer
05-06-2007, 02:57 AM
I would have grabbed him by the head and said, "Get your nappy headed ass outta my car. NOW!"
Why not call his mama a "nappy headed ho"?

TheGodfather
05-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Why not call his mama a "nappy headed ho"?

:lmfao:

That was next.

Then throw the kid on the ground, look at the mother, and go, "You nappy headed ho that created this little car wrecking bastard best stay away from my vehicle, lest I turn that abortion you almost got into a reality!"

seandonn
05-06-2007, 03:14 AM
that shit is funny im black and u guys dont get it that lady and her kid was ghetto but u guys dont understand it the same with white people i live in covington i c the same shit with white and blacks out here c i dont think u guys really ever seen things like that and it shouldnt matter if she was black there just fucked up people but u know people like that are every were but white people are scared of shit like that they start being like imus and that shit was funny white people always go to Jessie Jackson he aint shit and white people need to stop trippin on arabs they do the same shit they do get mad and blow shit up but its all good dude fuck that black bitch cuz

RandomGuy
05-06-2007, 03:24 AM
that shit is funny im black and u guys dont get it that lady and her kid was ghetto but u guys dont understand it the same with white people i live in covington i c the same shit with white and blacks out here c i dont think u guys really ever seen things like that and it shouldnt matter if she was black there just fucked up people but u know people like that are every were but white people are scared of shit like that they start being like imus and that shit was funny white people always go to Jessie Jackson he aint shit and white people need to stop trippin on arabs they do the same shit they do get mad and blow shit up but its all good dude fuck that black bitch cuznigga, lemme axe you a question, why must we be all fukin racist?! i don getit

BKgen®
05-06-2007, 08:08 AM
i agree that black people(not all) belive the white men owe them something,and if their was no white people all the black people's problems would go away...

wiggers are the worse

ps. y is it a hate crime when a white kills a black,but if a black kills a white,its not hate crime

because deep down, they really love us.

Sack Attack
05-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I live in covington/conyers also and It's not very often you see one black down here with respect for anything. Salem Rd. is the new Lowery Blvd.
One way to tell trouble is coming is to witness an "URBAN WEAR" store going up close to home. The only blacks I have ever really met that are normal and not living to medias standards, are the older black men/women, you know the blacks who lived when black was not an image. Back then I'm sure you didnt have to have a 4 door gm manufactured vehicle, and they didnt listen to the shit they do now.:2cents::2cents:

Brett
05-06-2007, 08:54 AM
you got nothing to feel to bad about homey..she's just talking shit because you put here in her place...knowing damn well she would pull the same shit on you if your kids were crawling all around her car.

shit like that pisses me off..all you can do for people like that is pray for them. hoping that one day she'll finally open their eyes and see that your reaction towards her kid being in your car was not based on race, but was based on the fact of respecting someone elses property..black white yellow or martian.

some people act like they're above you.but just get pissy when you throw the rock of reality and knock they're ass out the sky to the ground

Yeah I know and it did piss me off when she said it, maybe some white guy will hit her car in an intersection for me... LMAO

tony
05-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Ever been to the V103 car show? First of all its absolutely ghetto and people lean on other peoples cars.. sit in other peoples car, no respect at all and that is accepted. I'm suprised it does not happen more at NOPI.

Its just pure ignorance, some blacks are trained to throw down the race card when they cannot get what they want. Understand that not all blacks think and act like that, its the stupid ones who stand out.

Brett
05-06-2007, 08:57 AM
I was at the V103 Celebrity show at the convention center last year, and yeah... Some of the most ghetto thug element I have ever seen and total lack of respect for peoples cars.

koukis14
05-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Ever been to the V103 car show? First of all its absolutely ghetto and people lean on other peoples cars.. sit in other peoples car, no respect at all and that is accepted. I'm suprised it does not happen more at NOPI.

Its just pure ignorance, some blacks are trained to throw down the race card when they cannot get what they want. Understand that not all blacks think and act like that, its the stupid ones who stand out.

Understand that not all blacks think and act like that, just most of them.

Fixed it for ya

j/k

BTLFED
05-06-2007, 09:06 AM
that shit is funny im black and u guys dont get it that lady and her kid was ghetto but u guys dont understand it the same with white people i live in covington i c the same shit with white and blacks out here c i dont think u guys really ever seen things like that and it shouldnt matter if she was black there just fucked up people but u know people like that are every were but white people are scared of shit like that they start being like imus and that shit was funny white people always go to Jessie Jackson he aint shit and white people need to stop trippin on arabs they do the same shit they do get mad and blow shit up but its all good dude fuck that black bitch cuz

Um...what?

Leisa
05-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Um...what?

X2

preferredduck
05-06-2007, 09:21 AM
not all black ppl are like that. i have met some who are very nice and do respect your shit. at my last job our customer base was 90% black. majority of them were quick to call racism. and none of them respected my car, or even my goddamn desk. i had to kick a woman and her kids out b/c her 3yr old wanted my gum. the girl started beating on my phone and then tried to hit me. the mother said nothing and i jumped the kids ass. then she tried to jump my shit for getting on to her kid. alll i could say was get them under control or get out. then her kids stole her keys and broke them off in the door to her van. all of the sudden she wanted my help. go figure. some of the things i heard while working at this place were unbelievable. even some of the white folks i was like :screwy: . but i have a new job now.

Bballjamal
05-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Every colored person has a problem....

BTLFED
05-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Every colored person has a problem....

No matter what color that person is, and white is still a color. ;)

cactusEG
05-06-2007, 11:16 AM

:goodjob: :yes:

HalfBaked
05-06-2007, 11:32 AM
White isn't a color...techincally.

Brett you should have said that you didn't want him finding your klan suit and noose.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 11:35 AM
"The real tragedy is that there are some ignorant brothers out here. That's why I'm not on this all-White or all Black shit. I'm on this all-real or all fake shit with people, whatever color you are. Because niggas will do you. I mean, there's some foul niggas out there the same niggas that did Malcolm X, the same niggas that did Jesus Christ- every brother ain't a brother. They will do you. So just because it's Black, don't mean it's cool. And just because it's White don't mean it's evil."- tupac shakur

Twinnos
05-06-2007, 11:43 AM

all i can say is bad parenting and no respect for others property and no home training. unfortunately you may have to either got one of those door bars like jeff g has or go to home depot and get a plastic chain to block off the opening of the door.

cactusEG
05-06-2007, 11:46 AM
not all black ppl are like that. i have met some who are very nice and do respect your shit. at my last job our customer base was 90% black. majority of them were quick to call racism. and none of them respected my car, or even my goddamn desk. i had to kick a woman and her kids out b/c her 3yr old wanted my gum. the girl started beating on my phone and then tried to hit me. the mother said nothing and i jumped the kids ass. then she tried to jump my shit for getting on to her kid. alll i could say was get them under control or get out. then her kids stole her keys and broke them off in the door to her van. all of the sudden she wanted my help. go figure. some of the things i heard while working at this place were unbelievable. even some of the white folks i was like :screwy: . but i have a new job now.

damn where did u work??

Nismo
05-06-2007, 12:01 PM
See this is the reason I keep watermelon jolly ranchers in my car, when a little black kid gets the whiff of it and comes near my car, I throw the Jolly Rancher across the parking lot and I never see the kid again.

seandonn
05-06-2007, 12:27 PM
white people are a crazy

OneSlow5pt0
05-06-2007, 12:29 PM
See this is the reason I keep watermelon jolly ranchers in my car, when a little black kid gets the whiff of it and comes near my car, I throw the Jolly Rancher across the parking lot and I never see the kid again.

lol,i do the same thing,but i have my exhaust hooked up so it shoots red kol-aid....then take off

GIXXERDK
05-06-2007, 12:36 PM

Because there black lol

seandonn
05-06-2007, 01:16 PM
wow i told u white people are crazy they think they all black people are the same lol there silly

Firefightin_tC
05-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Ignorance, Stupidity, and Racisim know no bounds.

They're all universal!

Besides we all know there is a war going on between 'Niggas' and 'Black People'.

The revolution will not be TELEVISED DAMNIT!:police:

Maniaç
05-06-2007, 01:58 PM
L0L!!!! Nice story..... i would have done the same, and told her "i guess not".. +2

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I am proud to be a 100% blk and have bad grammer:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: On the other hand every race has there bs going on cause at the same time i hate it when i am at a store shopping and this little white she devil in front of me that only like 4 or 5 is kicking and screaming and saying fowl words to there parents and the parent just sits there like nothing is going on:no:

FOR GOS SAKES PULL YOUR BELT OFF AND WEAR THAT ASS OUT AND SHUT THE FUCKING KID UP CAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR KID CRY ABOUT NOT GETTING CANDY CAUSE MY DAD OR MOM WOULD HAVE DONE BEAT MY ASS TILL I COULDNT SIT FOR 5YR'S AFTER I DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT:taun:

Brett
05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
all i can say is bad parenting and no respect for others property and no home training. unfortunately you may have to either got one of those door bars like jeff g has or go to home depot and get a plastic chain to block off the opening of the door.

Yeah I may look into that because otherwise it seems im the eveil white racist..LOL

81911SC
05-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Thats all they got left.:goodjob:

Extrememustang
05-06-2007, 02:27 PM
My parents live close to clearwater flordia, nice area. They also have their own beach in the back yard. Anyways they were telling me that a long time ago all the greeks got together and ran off all the blacks out of their town. So in all the time I have been down there I ahve seen one black person, but as what they said that wont be long because black people nlove getting ppl pregnant. Ok that was wrong, not something I came up with.

81911SC
05-06-2007, 02:28 PM
every brother ain't a brother.
"Everybody want to be a brother, but nobody want to be a brother. Know what I mean."

Extrememustang
05-06-2007, 02:29 PM
I:lmfao: :lmfao: On the other hand every race has there bs going on cause at the same time i hate it when i am at a store shopping and this little white she devil in front of me that only like 4 or 5 is kicking and screaming and saying fowl words to there parents and the parent just sits there like nothing is going on:no:

FOR GOS SAKES PULL YOUR BELT OFF AND WEAR THAT ASS OUT AND SHUT THE FUCKING KID UP CAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR KID CRY ABOUT NOT GETTING CANDY CAUSE MY DAD OR MOM WOULD HAVE DONE BEAT MY ASS TILL I COULDNT SIT FOR 5YR'S AFTER I DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT:taun:

I hear you on that one. I get my son every other weekend and his mom asked if I could have the the whole week once because he called a girl a nigger bitch in school. WTF he is 7!!!! It was on then!!!! Oh yea I like how you think. Plus 1

Alan®
05-06-2007, 02:34 PM
ok so i only read a few pages of this thread but basically not all but a good bit of the black population walk around with a chip on their shoulder like the white population owe the something which is absolutely ridiculous considering there is a really small percentage of the population that is even related to a slave.

now heres what really pisses me off. black people fought for desegregation and everything else but in this day and age they have pretty much resegregatted themselves. when we had black history month at our school we had to sing the black national anthem. I refused to stand up because it was ridiculous. the same people that faught for racial equality to be a real part of this country have gone and created their own national anthem? how fucking hypocritical can you get. and when a buddy of mine and i were talking about it we were accused of being racist. and how we wouldnt sing a national anthem written by a black man which was entirely untrue.

Nismo
05-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Did it go something like "oh say can you see, the fried chicken glistening with rivers of kool aide and watermelon for all"

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2007, 03:04 PM
I hear you on that one. I get my son every other weekend and his mom asked if I could have the the whole week once because he called a girl a nigger bitch in school. WTF he is 7!!!! It was on then!!!! Oh yea I like how you think. Plus 1

When i was 7 i didnt even no what a nigger was cause i grew up at a 95% white school:lmfao: :lmfao: I was the only blk guy pimpin all the white ladies and damn i got hated on:yes: here my fam(my dad side_college mom side_thugs LOl so my parents moved to ga raised us with mostly white ppl cause they didnt want us being nappy headed hoe's:lmfao: :lmfao: Most ppl would never no i am blk untill they meet me so i think i have all the right to stand up for my race and not get called racist:goodjob: but yea i got my share of ass whoopings and never used words like that till i was like 15 and then still got my ass beat if i got caught:ninja: I hope dad your not on here are u?:ninja:

Marta Mike
05-06-2007, 03:06 PM
ok so i only read a few pages of this thread but basically not all but a good bit of the black population walk around with a chip on their shoulder like the white population owe the something which is absolutely ridiculous considering there is a really small percentage of the population that is even related to a slave.

now heres what really pisses me off. black people fought for desegregation and everything else but in this day and age they have pretty much resegregatted themselves. when we had black history month at our school we had to sing the black national anthem. I refused to stand up because it was ridiculous. the same people that faught for racial equality to be a real part of this country have gone and created their own national anthem? how fucking hypocritical can you get. and when a buddy of mine and i were talking about it we were accused of being racist. and how we wouldnt sing a national anthem written by a black man which was entirely untrue.

well said homie i feel the exact same way. Racism at this point in time to me is just funny. You cant say anything anymore without someone saying oh thats racist. Who gives a flying fuck, even if it is racist. If its racist move on and get the fuck over it. Racism will always be, its not going anywhere, but being touchy about every little thing just to get an extra buck in your pocket.....GET A LIFE!!! Thats why u see me making nothing but racist comments :D lol. But i feel ya brett. One night after i had spent hours waxing my girls vic we went out to dinner and at outside. This big ass blk family came out and one of the kids had the nerve to put his drink on the trunk while he waited to get in the car WTF! So i ran out, of course my white girl saying "honey no", and tell them to get that shit off the car. Fortunately he had good parents and they yelled at his ass and told him to get. Prolly whooped his ass too when they got home-lmao

Ltdnismorace
05-06-2007, 03:08 PM
White isn't a color...techincally.

Brett you should have said that you didn't want him finding your klan suit and noose.

this man speaks the truth, it is actually a lack of all color pigment

BTW, fuck that lady and her disrespectful fuckin kid, regardless of color you don't just go crawlin around in someone else's property and puttin footprints on it and shit.

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2007, 03:09 PM

Sorry but u just made absolutely no since at all:no: your way off topic cause he was not asking about our history:tongue1: And again u act like were the only race with problems:no: What a shame:(

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2007, 03:13 PM
well said homie i feel the exact same way. Racism at this point in time to me is just funny. You cant say anything anymore without someone saying oh thats racist. Who gives a flying fuck, even if it is racist. If its racist move on and get the fuck over it. Racism will always be, its not going anywhere, but being touchy about every little thing just to get an extra buck in your pocket.....GET A LIFE!!! Thats why u see me making nothing but racist comments :D lol. But i feel ya brett. One night after i had spent hours waxing my girls vic we went out to dinner and at outside. This big ass blk family came out and one of the kids had the nerve to put his drink on the trunk while he waited to get in the car WTF! So i ran out, of course my white girl saying "honey no", and tell them to get that shit off the car. Fortunately he had good parents and they yelled at his ass and told him to get. Prolly whooped his ass too when they got home-lmao

Yea that kid probley went home and got something u never got but needed:smackass: :yes: And by the way i work hard as shit for my $ and dont like ppl to say all we do is walk around with our hand out cause i am far from that even if my ex pay's for all my rides:D

Marta Mike
05-06-2007, 03:15 PM
riiiight.....im black ass

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2007, 03:21 PM

I just have worked hard since i was young for all my shi* then every were i turn somebody be saying all my race wants is hand outs and that is total bs cause since i was 11 i have worked my ass off for all of my 13 cars i have owned and i am only 20 right now i have had 15 total and the last 2 my ex has paid for.

But yea i take pride in my work and not all blks or whites are in the same class as the rest we both have scums and i could careless about the white 1's i just want to fix my cummunity while they fix there's:goodjob:

Kevykev
05-06-2007, 03:26 PM
America's History did that.

It was caused by ignorance, people are quick use the race card as an excuse, it's the easiest explanation.

Shoulda just laughed at her.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't like being called "Black" because it's not a nationality or race it's really just a color. Whenever someone thinks "black people" they automatically think i'm some ignorant, loud ass, chicken eating negro but in actuality my race is Haitian and haitian americans and african americans are 2 completly different races and have different culture and morals.

For instance go up to any "black" person and ask them were there roots are and they will say "Africa" but in actuality they are from some tribe in nigeria or somewhere were they can't even date there roots back or speak there languages or participate in any of the culture.

Kevykev
05-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Every race has it's trash!

Can't do shit about it!

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 03:28 PM
and just to let you know african americans are viewed the lowest class of "black" all around the world even in Africa.

Mr_Mischif
05-06-2007, 03:28 PM

Why the ass gotta be black?

MistaCee
05-06-2007, 03:31 PM
well not all black people pull the race card

twinj
05-06-2007, 03:34 PM
See just said that shit to make you mad, and feel bad .

passwordATL
05-06-2007, 04:25 PM
well not all black people pull the race card

most of them do :yes:

nightracer
05-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't like being called "Black" because it's not a nationality or race it's really just a color. Whenever someone thinks "black people" they automatically think i'm some ignorant, loud ass, chicken eating negro but in actuality my race is Haitian and haitian americans and african americans are 2 completly different races and have different culture and morals.

For instance go up to any "black" person and ask them were there roots are and they will say "Africa" but in actuality they are from some tribe in nigeria or somewhere were they can't even date there roots back or speak there languages or participate in any of the culture.
Until you provide scientific proof that I have significant biological and genetic diferences than a Hatian that fit the discription of another genus or subdivision of our humanity, I am calling bullshit. Europeans used the islands as seasoning grounds to break the slaves so we could actually have some family relation. We may look different because of marraiges with Europeans and Natives but we're from the same origin.

nightracer
05-06-2007, 04:40 PM
most of them do :yes:
You don't even have a say in this thread. You're not even American.

passwordATL
05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
You don't even have a say in this thread. You're not even American.

how did you get that?

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Until you provide scientific proof that I have significant biological and genetic diferences than a Hatian that fit the discription of another genus or subdivision of our humanity, I am calling bullshit. Europeans used the islands as seasoning grounds to break the slaves so we could actually have some family relation. We may look different because of marraiges with Europeans and Natives but we're from the same origin.

Do you know your roots? Do you know where your ancestors originated from?

I never said anything about scentific and biological differences because that has more to do with appearance like skin tone and etc i was leaning towards more culture,language,morals, and way of living. Haitians do things differently then black americans and they most look down on black Americans for lack of pride, ancestry and morals.

I mean we are first independant black republic and the only nation to have a sucessful slave rebellion.

Haiti is in bad shape now, it's the poorest country on this side of the hemisphere but i will tell you they are one prideful group of people

and as far as origin goes they say that scientifically the first humans all originated from Africa so wouldn't that make us all Africans?

hondab118
05-06-2007, 04:56 PM
because some(88%) black ppl dont know when to quit. fuck them. i wouldnt want anyones bad ass kid puttin his dirty Keds all in my car either.

Let me set the record straight 4 some of you other ignorant motherfuckers out there. Look was this kid crawling around a car that you put a lot of time, money, and hard labor into? Yes, Is is your right to tell some stupid lil shit to GTF out your car? YES! Was she bieng the most inconsiderate, selfish, and most of all ignorant bitch? YES!
Even with her seemingly ignorant and racial statement, this must be looked past, because in essence this really has nothing to do w/ race. Did she inject this into the scenario, because she was to damn retarded to know that "you dont go into other peoples car at a car show unless they say so."

With this said anyone can be an "ignorant motherfucker." Does not matter the race, religion, sex, etc. So are %88 of us like this lady?
NO!! SO FUCK YOU!!! DONT BE AN IGNORANT BITCH!!

81911SC
05-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Let me set the record straight 4 some of you other ignorant motherfuckers out there. Look was this kid crawling around a car that you put a lot of time, money, and hard labor into? Yes, Is is your right to tell some stupid lil shit to GTF out your car? YES! Was she bieng the most inconsiderate, selfish, and most of all ignorant bitch? YES!
Even with her seemingly ignorant and racial statement, this must be looked past, because in essence this really has nothing to do w/ race. Did she inject this into the scenario, because she was to damn retarded to know that "you dont go into other peoples car at a car show unless they say so."

With this said anyone can be an "ignorant motherfucker." Does not matter the race, religion, sex, etc. So are %88 of us like this lady?
NO!! SO FUCK YOU!!! DONT BE AN IGNORANT BITCH!!

:relax:

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 04:58 PM
and don't get race and color confused. Just because you may look white or black doesn't mean your white or black you could have orginated from somewhere else

TIGERJC
05-06-2007, 05:10 PM

NIGGA PLZ don't give me that, u know u love fried chicken and white women

81911SC
05-06-2007, 05:16 PM
I just ate some kickass KFC.:D:D:D

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 05:23 PM
NIGGA PLZ don't give me that, u know u love fried chicken and white women

Come on now liking fried chicken and white girls has nothing to do with the color of my skin. I mean it's pretty apparent why i like them both

there finger licking good.

TIGERJC
05-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Come on now liking fried chicken and white girls has nothing to do with the color of my skin. I mean it's pretty apparent why i like them both

there finger licking good.
lol

BS :lmfao:, do not deny your inner COON

PhAtBoYMr2
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
see this is why i hate niggers!

WHITE POWER!

Big J
05-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Stupid belongs to everyone. It's one thing all races have in common. Every race can tell you the personality traits or lack of traits the stupid their ethnic and racial group displays, and the most often the traits of the stupid in other ethnic or racial groups.

Some cultures are more tolerant of stupidity, some actually embrace it or simply don't realize that it is an integral part of the stupid subcluture that exists in every race or ethnic group. Some hold the almost superstitious belife that another race or culture is some how responsible for, or controls the factors the govern or create their own stupidity, faults, or short commings. Those people are hopless as far a change is concerned, and are by far on the lowest level of their respective grouping.

Big J
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
PS, I like fried chicken too.

Extrememustang
05-06-2007, 06:07 PM
When i was 7 i didnt even no what a nigger was cause i grew up at a 95% white school:lmfao: :lmfao: I was the only blk guy pimpin all the white ladies and damn i got hated on:yes: here my fam(my dad side_college mom side_thugs LOl so my parents moved to ga raised us with mostly white ppl cause they didnt want us being nappy headed hoe's:lmfao: :lmfao: Most ppl would never no i am blk untill they meet me so i think i have all the right to stand up for my race and not get called racist:goodjob: but yea i got my share of ass whoopings and never used words like that till i was like 15 and then still got my ass beat if i got caught:ninja: I hope dad your not on here are u?:ninja:
Man when I was 7 my best friend was black, Chavis Jones

Alan®
05-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry but u just made absolutely no since at all:no: your way off topic cause he was not asking about our history:tongue1: And again u act like were the only race with problems:no: What a shame:(
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: i made no sens??I made perfect sense this whole thread is about racism and how brett was basically called a racist because he wanted some black kid out of his car and i talked about racism and how black people have pretty much resegregatted themselves from the rest of the country.

And where did i say anything about white people being the only race with no problems :thinking: :thinking:

i think you are thoroughly confused my friend.

For the record I have NO QUARRELLS WITH BLACK PEOPLE. Half of my friends are black but i find more and more that black people are in all actuality more racist than anybody else on the planet. i hang out with the biggest bunch of hill billy rednecks i have ever run across and you know whats funny they say next to nothing about black people while more of the black people i hang out with are always like oh its because im black or white people hold us back or whatever. Talk about ignorance :screwy: . What I really love is how this country bases there opinon off what someone else says. Someone in a low income bracket being african american saying the white people are the ones holding us back there are no jobs for us thats why we gotta trap in these streets :blah: :blah: are guarenteed the same ones that either A. Dropped out of high school or B. didnt do well enough to get into college. We live in the greatest country in the world where it doenst matter if your white black brown purple puerto rican asian canadian german it doesnt matter if you have the drive the determination you can do anything you want but you have to have an education to do it. and what i love even more than that is that the people that say that white people are still holding black people down the ones that didnt do shit in high school have the nerve to say that Bush doesnt like black people and thats why so many people died in New Orleans. IF those people had paid attention in a government class in high school they would have realized that bush had nothing to do with the slow reaction time of fema to new orleans. fema can only be called in by the governor of the state that needs aid president bush can not do that. thats why so many people died because they werent getting aid .

im sure a lot of black people will read this and say that im racist or whatever but you know what thats my :2cents: take it or leave i just tell it like it is

Marta Mike
05-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I dont find one thing blacktc said to be racist. There is not one person in this country that if they put 100% in creating the life that they desired they couldnt get it. Yea you might come across some hurdles on the way but thats life. Im doing what ive always wanted to do, work on cars. Yea i did some bs cleaning, sweating to death in shops, bs work, etc. Yea i could have easily gave up when the bs came and blammed it on the white man giving me a chance. Eveyone has to earn their stripes. Yea some are spoon fed more than others, but they arent included in the vast majority. As far as what mark said about not liking being called black. I like being called black. Why do i wanna be called african american, i dont know the first thing about africa. Colored we know thats played out. Negro, played out. Man of color :rolleyes: . Call me black yea im brown, but what the hell-lol. Am i supposed to source back to the beginning of time and find out my very origin, and then lash out or feel disgusted everytime someone calls me otherwise, who call me w.e name is politcally correct at the moment? W.e. This country is built on whats right and whats wrong. Why cant we just say what is? If what is is wrong, guess someone needs to step up and make a change.

Lizbiz101
05-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Man when I was 7 my best friend was black, Chavis Jones

lol that don't mean nothing!!! Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.:rolleyes:

Extrememustang
05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey Im gonna stearotype for one sec. You know how ALL black ppl like pitbulls right? Well here is the pitbulls in Africa.

Alan®
05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I dont find one thing blacktc said to be racist. There is not one person in this country that if they put 100% in creating the life that they desired they couldnt get it. Yea you might come across some hurdles on the way but thats life. Im doing what ive always wanted to do, work on cars. Yea i did some bs cleaning, sweating to death in shops, bs work, etc. Yea i could have easily gave up when the bs came and blammed it on the white man giving me a chance. Eveyone has to earn their stripes. Yea some are spoon fed more than others, but they arent included in the vast majority. As far as what mark said about not liking being called black. I like being called black. Why do i wanna be called african american, i dont know the first thing about africa. Colored we know thats played out. Negro, played out. Man of color :rolleyes: . Call me black yea im brown, but what the hell-lol. Am i supposed to source back to the beginning of time and find out my very origin, and then lash out or feel disgusted everytime someone calls me otherwise, who call me w.e name is politcally correct at the moment? W.e. This country is built on whats right and whats wrong. Why cant we just say what is? If what is is wrong, guess someone needs to step up and make a change.
thans man i appreciate it

tony
05-06-2007, 08:23 PM

wtf we have our own national anthem? since when? I wouldn't sing along because I dont know what the hell it is.

Kamikaze
05-06-2007, 08:26 PM
I think many people confuse being ignorant for being racist. I doubt many people nowadays really believe in the whole racial superiority thing. I think there's a lot of misconceptions between all races that has stemmed from the lack of interaction. Ignorant, misinformed, sorry excuses for humans exist in EVERY race. But based on my experience, and the posts here, some people just can't seem to grasp that concept.

gobraves00
05-06-2007, 08:30 PM
wheres white history month?

dingo7
05-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok I keep hearing every race say not all black,whites,spanish,middle eastren,asians are like that they are just stupid. The bottom line is that you can not excuse those ppl b/c they use the race card or are ignorant. If it was me I would have whooped that bitches ass. She is in charge of raising him and she fucked up by letting him crawl in your car!! There is nothing worse then a stupid person that is in the wrong and trys to act like it is your fault. If they wana pull the race card give it to them!!! If they are hispanic whoop that wetbacks ass and call the migra. black whoop that monkeys ass. white whoop that cracker ass and drop him at the trailer park etc. :yes: Its time the normal ppl started to show the ignorant what time it is.

1SICKLEX
05-06-2007, 08:40 PM

1. ITS MY CAR

RACISE!!!!!

http://www.lisarein.com/sharpton-6-22-03-fcc.jpg

hondab118
05-06-2007, 08:41 PM
wheres white history month?

Damnit, thats like every month besides Feb.,:D You run the world do you really need a month, when you have a holiday in every one? Then again since you do run the world.............

1SICKLEX
05-06-2007, 08:42 PM

1. ITS MY CAR

Seriously, its not every black person that plays the race card. To me, if the lady was crazy enough to let her kid all in your car, you should almost expect an ignorant response and ignore it.

http://www.nicolemart.com/imgs/racist.jpg

hondab118
05-06-2007, 08:43 PM
RACISE!!!!!

http://www.lisarein.com/sharpton-6-22-03-fcc.jpg

Thats not racist on his part. That and ignorance on that lady's though. Oh yeah, you spelled "racist" wrong. It's "racist" not "RACISE"

:???::DDipstick

1SICKLEX
05-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Thats not racist on his part. That and ignorance on that lady's though. Oh yeah, you spelled "racist" wrong. It's "racist" not "RACISE"

:???::fightpig:Dipstick
You want some bub???? J/K, I'm messing with Brett. :)

http://images.scotsman.com/2007/04/10/2007-04-10T202414Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-USA-RACE-IMUS-SLUR.jpg

Mr_Mischif
05-06-2007, 08:59 PM
You want some bub???? J/K, I'm messing with Brett. :)

http://images.scotsman.com/2007/04/10/2007-04-10T202414Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-USA-RACE-IMUS-SLUR.jpghttp://www.carpages.co.uk/news/news-images/james_may_13_09_06.jpghttp://images.scotsman.com/2007/04/10/2007-04-10T202414Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-USA-RACE-IMUS-SLUR.jpg

COINCIDENCE? LOL

bluuuurr
05-06-2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8LxO4wnCQ

chris rock has a pretty entertaining view on this same subject ;)

preferredduck
05-06-2007, 09:10 PM
damn where did u work??

world finance!!! shittiest place ever!!!

preferredduck
05-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I am proud to be a 100% blk and have bad grammer:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: On the other hand every race has there bs going on cause at the same time i hate it when i am at a store shopping and this little white she devil in front of me that only like 4 or 5 is kicking and screaming and saying fowl words to there parents and the parent just sits there like nothing is going on:no:

thats what im talkin about. you never fucked around with my grandma cuz u got the switches and those bastards hurt like hell.

1SICKLEX
05-06-2007, 09:18 PM
http://www.carpages.co.uk/news/news-images/james_may_13_09_06.jpghttp://images.scotsman.com/2007/04/10/2007-04-10T202414Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-USA-RACE-IMUS-SLUR.jpg

COINCIDENCE? LOL
That mofo does hate black cars...lmao

Big J
05-06-2007, 09:41 PM
After working in the ER of Southern Regional for 3 years, race isn't the issue so much as stupidity. It's a lack of intelligence, that I almost consider sever enough to be considered a mental defect, that is present in a sizable portion of the population.

Maybe I'm not a racist, but an intellectual elitest, because being of a certain race doesn't dicatate mental functioning. However being a total dumb ass, to the point that civil social interaction becomes difficult, and that the expectations of society seem such a burden as to cause one to actually blame society and the individuals that compose it, or belive that the resultant expectations either exisit or shouldn't exist because of race, don't use condoms frequently enough. If they did, their kids wouldn't be crawling around in YOUR car, and it wouldn't somehow be your fault that they were, or that you wern't accomidating to the situation, but that somehow the main issue you had was race.........

Mr_Mischif
05-06-2007, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8LxO4wnCQ

chris rock has a pretty entertaining view on this same subject ;)

Yeah, but Michael Scott (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woMUcv5a1E) tells it better. racise.

1SICKLEX
05-06-2007, 09:53 PM
After working in the ER of Southern Regional for 3 years, race isn't the issue so much as stupidity. It's a lack of intelligence, that I almost consider sever enough to be considered a mental defect, that is present in a sizable portion of the population.

Maybe I'm not a racist, but an intellectual elitest, because being of a certain race doesn't dicatate mental functioning. However being a total dumb ass, to the point that civil social interaction becomes difficult, and that the expectations of society seem such a burden as to cause one to actually blame society and the individuals that compose it, or belive that the resultant expectations either exisit or shouldn't exist because of race, don't use condoms frequently enough. If they did, their kids wouldn't be crawling around in YOUR car, and it wouldn't somehow be your fault that they were, or that you wern't accomidating to the situation, but that somehow the main issue you had was race.........
http://jj.am/gallery/d/2478-1/worffrustration.gif

Mr_Mischif
05-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Fee-Fi-Fo-Figga, boy I hate a nigga.

Nismo
05-06-2007, 11:47 PM
^ lol!
When im at the atm im not watching my back for Walter Cronkite, im watching for Niggas

ShooterMcGavin
05-07-2007, 09:24 AM
el o el @ this thread

dingo7
05-07-2007, 07:16 PM
:werd:
^ lol!
When im at the atm im not watching my back for Walter Cronkite, im watching for Niggas

Mallory
05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Question for black people:

Why hit on white women all the time?

WickedIXMR
05-07-2007, 07:24 PM
to me there is a difference between black people and N*ggers. And damn i hate me some mother fuckin n*ggers. Black people are just normal people good citizens and makes normal mistakes. N*ggers are the ones that fuck with you for no fuckin reason and always being ignorant

OneSlow5pt0
05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
to me there is a difference between black people and N*ggers. And damn i hate me some mother fuckin n*ggers. Black people are just normal people good citizens and makes normal mistakes. N*ggers are the ones that fuck with you for no fuckin reason and always being ignorant

i was totally gonna say this couple days ago,but thought it wouldnt be PC....also like hows theirs n*gger and black theirs white and white trash

nightracer
05-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Do you know your roots? Do you know where your ancestors originated from? I never said anything about scentific and biological differences because that has more to do with appearance like skin tone and etc i was leaning towards more culture,language,morals, and way of living.
Yea my mom's side is from Mali and Ghana and my Dad's side of the Family is from Nigeria. Dunno and don't care what cities, my great aunt in Brunswick knows all that. You said race right? The word race infers that there is a bio-genetic difference between humans. The only difference is that we adapted to different environments. If you're talking cultural then it could be ethnic but two countries can have the same ethnicity so being of two different nationalities means we're from two different countries and thats that. We are all from the "diaspora" ill feelings to one another is just plain niggerish.

Haitians do things differently then black americans and they most look down on black Americans for lack of pride, ancestry and morals.
Yea because they're in a different country. We were both stolen from the same damn place in Africa, yall Mofo's just got left behind. I ain't stuntin that petty shit.

I mean we are first independant black republic and the only nation to have a sucessful slave rebellion.
What the fuck does that mean? You want a medal or something Haiti is still fucked beyond realization. Black folks in this country are the 10th largest economy in the world and what are Haitians doing? Ya'll ain't better than us.

Haiti is in bad shape now, it's the poorest country on this side of the hemisphere but i will tell you they are one prideful group of peopleI know. They figured out how to defeat European racism/terrorist slavery so they can figure out how to get around that racist, anti-Haitian embargo and do business with African countries.

and as far as origin goes they say that scientifically the first humans all originated from Africa so wouldn't that make us all Africans?
Yes it does thats why I just look at people as people. European's definition of race is really a missunderstanding of geographic adaptation and humanity. Humans adapt to their environments.

WickedIXMR
05-07-2007, 08:49 PM
i was totally gonna say this couple days ago,but thought it wouldnt be PC....also like hows theirs n*gger and black theirs white and white trash
yes your right and the same with other races

Kamikaze
05-07-2007, 08:52 PM

I don't.

Kamikaze
05-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Yea because they're in a different country. We were both stolen from the same damn place in Africa, yall Mofo's just got left behind. I ain't stuntin that petty shit.

:lmfao:+1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nightracer again.

Nomad!
05-07-2007, 08:59 PM
If I were black, I would say it has something to do with the way the white man has kept the black race down by kicking black kids out of their Civics!!! You had a chance to bring racial harmony but you choose to be a RACIST BASTARD and not let some random kid crawl through your show car just because its your car & you've invested thousands of dollars in it?!?!??!?!?! Man, when will the world finally get in touch with what's important? :lmfao:

I would have said, "It's not that I don't like black kids, I just don't like your bad ass dirty kid! Now get that little bastard out of my car before I kick YOUR ass!" You see Brett, you just have to learn to be a little more diplomatic & not let ignorant people piss you off :D

Ran
05-08-2007, 10:16 AM
I would have said, "It's not that I don't like black kids, I just don't like your bad ass dirty kid! Now get that little bastard out of my car before I kick YOUR ass!"The Department of Redundancy Department. :D

Nomad!
05-08-2007, 01:25 PM
The Department of Redundancy Department. :D
So now Black Kids = Bad ass dirty kids?

See what you've started Brett? First they can't play in your car, now this! :no:

william_jeff
05-08-2007, 01:28 PM
i HAVE to lol at that, that is simply retarded. she's a hoe, fuck her

ahmonrah
05-09-2007, 01:00 AM
because some(88%) black ppl dont know when to quit. fuck them. i wouldnt want anyones bad ass kid puttin his dirty Keds all in my car either.actually reverse your percentages.

it's the 12% that ALWAYS insist on being in public, that are the ignorant asses. when at a car show, at someones home or any kind of place like those, not many walk around behaving like it's their own playground, unless permission is given for such.

ahmonrah
05-09-2007, 01:10 AM

who else can i get to kiss my feet on command, swallow enthusiastically in addition to :

say "kiss my ass" and hear "when?"
versus
"you know what nigga!? fuck you!!"

personal experience has taught me 2 things, to get some crazy shit like that done, either get a crazy ass sista who will be more problems in the end...
or
fuck with a white girl, and prolly come out with better credit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for real though, i'm black and have always dated sistas(gawd, the sex appeal of melanin!!) but the 3 white chicks i did deal with and the crazy sista i dealt were down for dumb shit, even if i was playin!

soon as i heard "anything for you..ahmonrah..." my ass was like "oh god:rolleyes:, here's another one...LET THE FUN BEGIN!" then i'd become your favorite nightmare.

give me your number mallory..........wanna see how far the rabbit hole really goes.

william_jeff
05-09-2007, 07:42 AM
LMMFAO

spoken truth right there son

Nomad!
05-09-2007, 09:15 AM

Because they love the feel of a mean right hook!!!

MegatronRS
05-09-2007, 04:31 PM
hahahahaha, this is fucked up, Im black and i find this all funny as hell. This lady sounds like the type that you could have offered her a couple foodstamps, and she would have apologized. When she started yelling, did she stop to take her earlings and gold tooth out?

dwnsthGABOY
05-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Honestly, dude I think ur too old to be making threads like this. Living in the south (anywhere really) you get used to this kind of shit. This little situation should have just rolled off ur back. I mean c'mon racism and ignorance are here to stay. Everybody is a little bit racist. Growing up in today's society, it's quite an impossibility to not be. I'm not talkin about your age, but at 25+, you should already have an understanding of why some shit is the way it is.

BABY J
05-24-2007, 09:25 AM
No. Every1 is NOT a little bit racist.

Hulud
05-24-2007, 09:26 AM
No. Every1 is NOT a little bit racist.
:stupid:

Sport1.3
05-24-2007, 10:46 AM
White isn't a color...techincally..

Actually, white IS a color. white is achieved by adding the three primary colors together in equal amounts. Black on the other hand is the absence of light and therefore the absence of color. not that black ppl are actually "black" and or white ppl actually "white"

tony
06-03-2007, 10:53 AM
I have a question (didnt feel like starting a new thread)

Why do people say George Bush does not care about black people but one of the main issues he's addressed since his presidency is aids in Africa? Matter of fact last week he urged congress to pass a bill that would offer $30 Billion dollars in funding for AIDs research and treatment over the next 5 years in Africa.

Because Iraq gets all of the attention people don't realize we have troops in Africa aiding various governments. I'm not a 100% Bush supporter but I will call it like I see it.

BABY J
06-03-2007, 11:05 AM
http://www.drlaniac.com/Articles/View.asp?file=GWBLikesBlackPeople.htm