PDA

View Full Version : my car gets impounded BS

jblaudio06
05-05-2007, 02:26 PM
i get my escalade impounded and i get arrested for forgetting about paying a ticket..when i get locked up i have 4 brand new AF1'S in the car..i go to statewide to get my car out yesterday and somehow they dont have my KEYS with my esclade key and my bmw key on there..so i have to get another key made for the escalade and now i have no key for the bmw and all my shoes were gone...and they left my windows down so my car got rained in...thanks statewide for not giving a fuck..

Hulud
05-05-2007, 02:29 PM
i guess that'll make you remember to pay tickets...

"B"
05-05-2007, 02:29 PM
owned by the POOlice.

BiH1320
05-05-2007, 02:32 PM
i get my escalade impounded and i get arrested for forgetting about paying a ticket..when i get locked up i have 4 brand new AF1'S in the car..i go to statewide to get my car out yesterday and somehow they dont have my KEYS with my esclade key and my bmw key on there..so i have to get another key made for the escalade and now i have no key for the bmw and all my shoes were gone...and they left my windows down so my car got rained in...thanks statewide for not giving a fuck..

Congradulations.

Leadfoot_mf
05-05-2007, 03:14 PM
lol at thread

Stormhammer
05-05-2007, 03:20 PM
lol you got your sneakers jacked :lmao:

koukis14
05-05-2007, 04:04 PM
i guess that'll make you remember to pay tickets...

HAHAHA reps if I can.

Greddypacked
05-05-2007, 04:10 PM
AF1's shoes or rims lol? Anyways yea obey the law pay your tickets, then you wont have to worry about the law.

imbosile
05-05-2007, 04:11 PM
haha damn thats shitty

VooDooXII
05-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Broken law or not, that's fucked up. It's bad enough that the dude's car was impounded, but all this extra garbage on top of it?

I'd be fucking mad.

Clipze95
05-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Can't u do sumtn bout that shit??

Sol-Badguy
05-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Can't u do sumtn bout that shit??
Can't you learn to spell?

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 05:15 PM

damn that sux did the alarm go off like it did last time i was at ur house lol and shit srry to hear they jacked ur shoes :yes:

koukis14
05-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Can't you learn to spell?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BA Panda again.

Greddypacked
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Well if you have some authority or what not over the law you could bitch about it, or take them to court about damaged property. Tell the judge they improperly impounded your vehicle. You didnt deserve all of this damage and stolen property, so prosecute them. If your smart you can win and dont need a judge, but complaining doesnt do shit for you.

Hulud
05-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Well if you have some authority or what not over the law you could bitch about it, or take them to court about damaged property. Tell the judge they improperly impounded your vehicle. You didnt deserve all of this damage and stolen property, so prosecute them. If your smart you can win and dont need a judge, but complaining doesnt do shit for you.
im sorry but you are wrong

he would need a JUDGE to win the case or there would be no decision :doh:

im pretty sure the word you were looking for was Lawyer..... yes lawyer

SixSquared
05-05-2007, 07:11 PM
FYI - when you signed the paperwork getting your car out of impound, you waived the police AND the impound lot of all responsibility for your vehicle, and you also signed saying that the vehicle does NOT have to be returned in the same condition as it was impounded in. When my del Sol got impounded down here in Savvy (don't ask...), I went to pick it up and they had searched the car for drugs... once the car is in police possession they don't have to have a warrant. The seats were moved, sub box was moved, trunk was a MESS, glovebox open, windows down, and to make it worse, the key was IN the ignition, with the windows down, in an unlocked lot... any joe schmoe could have walked up and taken it. I raised holy hell, but there was nothing to be done.

Next time don't get your car impounded.

Greddypacked
05-06-2007, 09:49 AM
im sorry but you are wrong

he would need a JUDGE to win the case or there would be no decision :doh:

im pretty sure the word you were looking for was Lawyer..... yes lawyer

Yes i meant lawyer, but you could win if you do it correctly. There are several laws out there that even the police break that your attorney can prosecute against.