PDA

View Full Version : another rant...

THEONE
05-04-2007, 10:52 PM
ok so a guy i know (sorry i gotta keep it vague) keeps fuckin with me... everytime i get asked to go somewhere or hang out or party.when i do agree to go (witch is rare very rare) this little cock sucker makes it impossible for me to go. i wanna be rid of him. i want his world to come to a halt and all of his dreams fail. i want him to finally feel real life with out the aid and support from those who "love him" like i have felt from those who should have toward me for many years....this little bitch gets away with everything and i think it should end. m a straight arrow...for real i am. this bitch gets away with it all. i dont care bout that. i found people i like to hang with and he is apart of the same group but fo rsome reason he does not like me. i dont know why, and these people they seem to apppreciate me. but to hell with them and to hell with him!!! i missesd out on a awesome outing i was planning on for 2 weeks....little bitch,. another 40 down the hatch..... DIAF!!!!!!!!!

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:01 PM
why not just whip his ass and be done with it? BTW, did you ask that chick at your work gym out?

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:08 PM
its way to complicated to to whip his ass,,, i like him hahahah and no i have not asked her but i will.. the same way i told my boss to shove the 1 dollar an hour raise toady..for real i want 3 more per hour im done im nobodies bitch!!!im gowing balls i think or maybe im a man with nothing left to loose...

Leadfoot_mf
05-04-2007, 11:10 PM
i doubt it he will just bitch about it and other things. what the fuck is wrong with you? man up start making + changes in your life believe in yourself fuck you are starting to bring me down,.,...... no not really u are making me laugh...........

Leadfoot_mf
05-04-2007, 11:12 PM
its way to complicated to to whip his ass,,, i like him hahahah and no i have not asked her but i will.. the same way i told my boss to shove the 1 dollar an hour raise toady..for real i want 3 more per hour im done im nobodies bitch!!!im gowing balls i think or maybe im a man with nothing left to loose...
no you are every bodies bitch.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:14 PM
well, boss, shove, chick, suck it, bitch dude, fuck you....

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:14 PM
i got you...i thought i was bringing me down too. but realized it was funny too. i dont need this asshole. and as for work its another rant for another day but im on top of that i met with the president of our company today i will get my 3 dollar per hour + raise... you can count on that ;)

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:16 PM
well good for you, now get the chick, make the other dude look bad and win

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:19 PM
well good for you, now get the chick, make the other dude look bad and win

well thanks mr. only dude who replies to my dumb thread..hahhaha i will and i will let you all know if this chick turns me down... fuck it

still my feelings are hurt they are all at the cheetah and im alone...shit!!!

HumP
05-04-2007, 11:19 PM
yeah, shoot that fucker in the face, bang the girl, get paid, save the day, you just won life.

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
yeah, shoot that fucker in the face, bang the girl, get paid, save the day, you just won life.

you got that shit right.... - the shooting part i have love for this person who has none for me call me crazy...i call it family ;)

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
well thanks mr. only dude who replies to my dumb thread..hahhaha i will and i will let you all know if this chick turns me down... fuck it

still my feelings are hurt they are all at the cheetah and im alone...shit!!!

:goodjob: no problem, My wife is home so the television is under female control, computer is all I got

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:23 PM
:goodjob: no problem, My wife is home so the television is under female control, computer is all I got

damn,you hav eit made dont complain i miss my wife...

HumP
05-04-2007, 11:31 PM
sounds like someone is drinking alone.....

*cracks open a cold one*

not anymore :)

TheGodfather
05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Check my username.

And PM me if you'd like.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:38 PM
sounds like someone is drinking alone.....

*cracks open a cold one*

not anymore :)

fuckin right, I been throwing back Yeungling all night :goodjob:

HumP
05-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Im still waiting for the night, its 4:30 saturday afternoon here

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:43 PM
that would make you where, guam?

Leadfoot_mf
05-04-2007, 11:43 PM
fuckin right, I been throwing back Yeungling all night :goodjob:
where are u up north?

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:49 PM
west virginia, 45 minutes just south of PA where it's made and bottled.

THEONE
05-04-2007, 11:51 PM
hell yeah, whats new... when i drink alone i prefer to be by myself ;)

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:52 PM
hmmm weird

HumP
05-04-2007, 11:55 PM
that would make you where, guam? Wellington NZ.

Sorry we messed that up for ya bodydropped, but Im not gonna stop chuggin

Ltdnismorace
05-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Wellington NZ.

Sorry we messed that up for ya bodydropped, but Im not gonna stop chuggin

I was close

THEONE
05-05-2007, 12:00 AM
no problem,i never stop chuggin til its all gone. last call is in 1 hour anyay. pray for a dui of rth elittle bitch i mentioned above.... to think i missed a good time paid for by a investor in our company because of this guy... fuck him... fuck him... and fuck my boss... shit im mad another 40 down the hatch...

Ltdnismorace
05-05-2007, 12:02 AM
gurgle gurgle gurgle

THEONE
05-05-2007, 12:20 AM
hahaahha,night night. cookies callin my name!!!

HumP
05-05-2007, 12:21 AM
no problem,i never stop chuggin til its all gone. last call is in 1 hour anyay. pray for a dui of rth elittle bitch i mentioned above.... to think i missed a good time paid for by a investor in our company because of this guy... fuck him... fuck him... and fuck my boss... shit im mad another 40 down the hatch...

Well, life is kinda like a Dyno chart my friend. There is a torque curve and a power curve. The torque curve always starts out higher than the power curve. It always has a higher reading in the beginning. You know that power curve wants to be like him. But soon enough the power curve slowly rises, and the torque curve begins to fall. Then next thing you know the they cross paths (usually at 5250 rpms) and the power curve is on top, looking down on the torque curve, reigning supreme. It just takes time.

There is also an AFR curve, but I think of that as women, because they always seem to start out lean and then richen out (usually after mariage)

BTLFED
05-05-2007, 10:30 AM
where are u up north?

And why the hell can't we get that shit in georgia! That pisses me off!

Leadfoot_mf
05-05-2007, 10:35 AM
And why the hell can't we get that shit in georgia! That pisses me off!
yeah i agree i drank the shit out of it when i was in a.c.

mxglory258
05-05-2007, 10:36 AM
west virginia, 45 minutes just south of PA where it's made and bottled.
I hate you!!!

Btlfed I say we pool some cash together, and have him bring some down here.

Where in WV exactly are you??

BTLFED
05-05-2007, 10:46 AM
I hate you!!!

Btlfed I say we pool some cash together, and have him bring some down here.

Where in WV exactly are you??

Can't we get it if we go to South Carolina or something? I don't think we have to go all the way up there.

mxglory258
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Can't we get it if we go to South Carolina or something? I don't think we have to go all the way up there.
Who cares? Lol DO it my way! Mail him money for like 2 or 300 bucks. Then he can bring it back here! Lol