PDA

View Full Version : I got it BITCHES!!!!!

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 07:26 PM
hahaha I finally after 4 long hours at honda got me a bike...not the one I wanted but it will make due for now. I will post pics in a little. :D:D:D:D:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::D:D:D:D

cactusEG
05-04-2007, 07:27 PM
pics

TheSnail
05-04-2007, 07:57 PM
He just let me ride it. It's fun as shit. Its this one but his is a different color.

http://www.mojoscooters.com/scooters/images/honda-scooters-fuel-cell.jpg

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 08:09 PM
what did you get for real

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Nicky Hayden edition

:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY020ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY018ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY015ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY011ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY010ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY008ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY007ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY006ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY005ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY004ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY003ir.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/ALVINS%20BIKE/INTERNET%20READY/BIKEYAY002ir.jpg

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 08:11 PM
let me know what yall think

TheSnail
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Well god damn. Thats nice as fuck

+1

EM1toEVO
05-04-2007, 08:33 PM
That is a sweet bike! Congrats to you!

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 08:48 PM
i knew thats what you got for some reason. sweet ass bike lets ride this weekend get it broken in

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 09:11 PM
please don't tell me you bought a RC-51 as a first bike...

speedracer41
05-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Nice!!

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 09:26 PM

nah he just borrowed his friends bike and took a bunch of pics of it you idiot

Crazy Asian
05-04-2007, 09:28 PM
just be careful out on the streets man.

BKgen®
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM
nah he just borrowed his friends bike and took a bunch of pics of it you idiot

:lmfao:

Ericp
05-04-2007, 09:30 PM
nah he just borrowed his friends bike (#) and took a bunch of pics of it you idiot

:lmao:

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 09:31 PM
fuck what everyone says enjoy the hell out of it and let me ride if for a min see how it compares to my old duc 999

Echonova
05-04-2007, 09:31 PM

X2, although it is the sex. :goodjob:

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 09:40 PM
fuck what everyone says enjoy the hell out of it and let me ride if for a min see how it compares to my old duc 999

yeah, fvck safety and all that nonsense, right?

It's a nice bike, but by no shape or form for a new rider...Goto GSB or any other motorcycle forum and you will get the EXACT same response...how many track days you been to? you one of those straight line jerk offs?

Get off my nuts, you gonna try and act hard and talk shit when it didnt even concern you.

By all means tell every person who wants to start riding to get a liter bike

_Christian_
05-04-2007, 09:41 PM
nice:goodjob: ride safe

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Motorcyclist Killed After High-Speed Crash Overnight
Tuesday April 17, 2007 11:07am Posted By: Kevin King

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12472_154.jpg
http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12482_358.jpg
http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12502_658.jpg

here's what natural selection looks like Bucky....

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
yeah, fvck safety and all that nonsense, right?

It's a nice bike, but by no shape or form for a new rider...Goto GSB or any other motorcycle forum and you will get the EXACT same response...how many track days you been to? you one of those straight line jerk offs?

Get off my nuts, you gonna try and act hard and talk shit when it didnt even concern you.

By all means tell every person who wants to start riding to get a liter bike

exactly everyone says the same thing. blah blah blah. who cares what gsb people say. anyone can get any bike they want. its the rider that kills themselves not the bikes. i have had 2 wrecks on a bike. a dumb fuck driver that pulled out in front of me and hitting sand in the mtns. but who gives a shit so you fuck off and quit following everyone else assupmtions about a big bike will kill a new rider. people that say that shit are about as bad as people saying they hate squids. i am 100% sure they all were squids at some point. and the fact that my comment was in general and not even directed towards you makes the fact that you think you have to be a smart ass even more immature. so shut the fuck up and congrad the guy on a nice bike :goodjob:

Echonova
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
I like the rag. He must have been part of the Biker Boyz crew.

Echonova
05-04-2007, 09:50 PM
exactly everyone says the same thing. blah blah blah. who cares what gsb people say. anyone can get any bike they want. its the rider that kills themselves not the bikes. i have had 2 wrecks on a bike. a dumb fuck driver that pulled out in front of me and hitting sand in the mtns. but who gives a shit so you fuck off and quit following everyone else assupmtions about a big bike will kill a new rider. people that say that shit are about as bad as people saying they hate squids. i am 100% sure they all were squids at some point. and the fact that my comment was in general and not even directed towards you makes the fact that you think you have to be a smart ass even more immature. so shut the fuck up and congrad the guy on a nice bike :goodjob:

I agree also. If your dumb any bike is too much. However I am jealous as hell so it is too much bike for him....

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 09:50 PM

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

damn i guess no one ever does anything stupid in a car and wrecks. only reason that shit made the net is those stupic pics you had to post

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 09:53 PM

it's funny that your panties are all in a bunch, and for what...nothing. Who's immature now?

I thought you were alright, even offered up some opinnions when you were looking for a pipe....

250's kill people, 500's kill people, but bigger bikes with new riders kill more people. I've run into too many asshats who get brand new liter bikes and wanna hot dog around and do too much stupid shit to know how much trouble it gets them into. I can assure you that I was NEVER a squid, never in my whole riding life, did I ever deem in neccessary to hot dog on the highways, do wheelies, or do the obnoxious rev'ing in the parking lots or red lights...I do mtn runs and track days

Sack Attack
05-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I know them pics of the dead guy are fuckin disgusting. I think I have to throw up now

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 09:58 PM
damn i guess no one ever does anything stupid in a car and wrecks. only reason that shit made the net is those stupic pics you had to post

boy, you sure are mad...I really wonder about what though...perhaps you didn't get a hug today.

sloRSX, I am not hating on you whatsoever...I do not know you, I do not know your past riding experince...I am simply stating that I hope this isnt your first bike...because it'd be a shame to lay something like that down. Even through the ignorance of Bucky's posts, he even states he layed his bikes down a time or two...which is normal and will usually happen with your first bike no matter how careful you are...

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 10:02 PM
i never remember asking anything about an exhaust. i have had my slip pretty much the whole time i have had this bike. so i am lost. and what one person calls a squid and what some others call a squid is completely diff. but whatever with that to. everyone on here that knows me will tell you i am way to easy going. i just get tired of the same comments when someone gets a new bike. he made the choice so let him deal with the consequences. just get off the guys balls and about getting a new bike. you drop it, i drop it. there you happy. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 10:05 PM
i never remember asking anything about an exhaust. i have had my slip pretty much the whole time i have had this bike. so i am lost. and what one person calls a squid and what some others call a squid is completely diff. but whatever with that to. everyone on here that knows me will tell you i am way to easy going. i just get tired of the same comments when someone gets a new bike. he made the choice so let him deal with the consequences. just get off the guys balls and about getting a new bike. you drop it, i drop it. there you happy. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I dont recall getting on his balls...I was simply stating.

Of all people you should know how fickle some of the riding crowds are in the mtns, and that leads to accidents because the new rider wants to prove himself, happens almost every weekend at blood mtn...so I was in no shape or form bashing this guy...

The BUCKY
05-04-2007, 10:11 PM
i know exactly what you are saying thats why i try not to let inexperienced friends go to the mtns and exactly why i havent taken the r6 up there seeing as how i dont have full leathers anymore. i take that back i went up once on the 6 and was riding slow as hell and was pissed because i couldnt actually ride the bike but oh well. anyways. sloRSX, i wish you safe riding and copyright sorry for being rude today. but i have had a bad week and needed someone to take it out on. i am usually not a rude person

CopyRight
05-04-2007, 10:16 PM
i know exactly what you are saying thats why i try not to let inexperienced friends go to the mtns and exactly why i havent taken the r6 up there seeing as how i dont have full leathers anymore. i take that back i went up once on the 6 and was riding slow as hell and was pissed because i couldnt actually ride the bike but oh well. anyways. sloRSX, i wish you safe riding and copyright sorry for being rude today. but i have had a bad week and needed someone to take it out on. i am usually not a rude person

it's all good...its IA...

Nitro
05-04-2007, 10:52 PM
reps fo joo dawg!!! CONGRATS....

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 10:56 PM
dude, take that shit down out of respect for the person, seriously.

as for a liter bike as a first, wouldn't be my first choice and personally I think that is one special edition bike that will probably go down at some point, but oh well. Congrats anyways bro, at least you bought the only honda that is worth a fuck.

Leadfoot_mf
05-04-2007, 11:16 PM

http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12472_154.jpg
http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12482_358.jpg
http://www.dallasriders.com/files/100_12502_658.jpg

i think this was gang related see the bandanna in the back pocket?

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 11:28 PM
lol I understand what everyone says about liter bikes as firsts. I do understand and I hear ya, but it no way, shape, or form am I out there trying to look better than anyone. I bought the liter because I am a big dude and I KNOW that I will get bored with a small bike. This bitch keeps me on my toes every second and Im not out there trying to do wheelies, endos, burnouts, or completely and blatantly trying to break the law by going WAY THE FUCK over the speed limit.

I would love to do track days and so on and so forth, but personally I doubt this bike will see one for quite some time. I mean shit it scared me bad enough to stay doing 40 in a 55 going home from the dealership.

Everyone has their opinions on bikes and riders. I bought this one in particular because it was in my future and hell I didnt want to spend 2-3k on a bike that I will not want in a few. I'm not trying to do twisties or in no way going to take the dragon on. lol

Thank you for your comments. She is a wonderful machine. My friend with a busa rode her tonight. He said she is pretty much the same in the tank, but smaller all the way around. He also said I have to harden my shocks a bit because it dips way low on front brakes.

No need to fight. I respect other drivers and hopefully they will show the same respect. Either way I am/and have been doing what the DMV class taught me to. This is to stay as safe as possibly can while riding.

Either way thanks for everyone comments and opinions.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:34 PM
well said and I hope you stick to it. As for the front forks, what components are in it now? Do you know what showa components? Your dealership should be able to get you a full face fork in if you are willing to spend the boot. Contact a local race team and have them wire tie everyting for you. If I was down there I'd do it for you, but I'm in WV. Can you tell I used to race, haha????

EDIT: Also, dont' let anyone talk you into an aftermarket exhaust on one of those, you wont' get one that flows any better, just looks gautty and sounds like ass. As for tires, what did it come with stock?

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 11:40 PM
well they are just set for a smaller person...like 180 lbs. I weigh 300 lbs so my weight with the combination of front brakes makes me feel like im doing and endo. the dealership said adjust it with time to get to the perfect hardness (yes this is a technical term) lol but no thats pretty much what they said.

I gotta go read M.O.M tomorrow to figure out everything. HE showed me pretty much, but I was too giddy to get on and get even though I put putted all the way down 124.

I am most def. sticking to my word. I cannot afford to go down any kind of way let alone very hard. I have a daughter and a fiancee (very soon to be wife), and I do not ever want to lose them. I want to find some people to ride with, but dont want anyone stupid. I guess we'll see when I get to know more people. I already have two groups to ride with but need to check out their riding styles first.

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Hell no, no turbos or upgrades at least no useless ones. I have a couple things like a fender eliminator, front blinkers, modulator for the headlight beam, and some key componants on the suspension (my friend said the word but it has slipped my mind...the thing that keeps the bike straight if you were to take you hands off of the handles).

As for tires...Some sort of Dunlops.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:51 PM
stabilizer and probably dunlop 206s, yeah, just stay away from any race compound tires, salesmen will try to sell them to you b/c they are more expensive, aka better commision, but once they are heated up, they harden once cooled and aren't worth a fuck after that. Get your shit wire tied though, keeps stuff from rattling loose.

ALVIN
05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
preeshiate it man and yea stabilizer is what he said. He said I don't need one just yet because I have BRAND new tires, but once they start wearing away I will. And yes I do me brand new. The bike has 23 miles on it and has not seen over 4k rpm. Just trying to be careful...and fuck do my balls sweat when at a stand still...I mean it shows the engine temp too and on average when at a stand still it fluctuates between 220 and 200 degrees.

And yes I do believe they are 206s because of the tread pattern.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 11:58 PM
preeshiate it man and yea stabilizer is what he said. He said I don't need one just yet because I have BRAND new tires, but once they start wearing away I will. And yes I do me brand new. The bike has 23 miles on it and has not seen over 4k rpm. Just trying to be careful...and fuck do my balls sweat when at a stand still...I mean it shows the engine temp too and on average when at a stand still it fluctuates between 220 and 200 degrees.

And yes I do believe they are 206s because of the tread pattern.

yeah, sounds about right for RC51s operating temp. word of the wise with your first set of tires. You probably won't be leaning a whole hell of a lot so you're gonna wear the back tire flat in the middle. when this happens and you actually start to lean it's gonna make it feel like you're about to drop. If it were me learning again I would replace the tire at that point just to be safe. Also, has your buddy taught you how to ride at all? Most important thing is to look where you're going to be, not where you are. When going around a turn look through the turn, it will balance you out better. turn your head slightly in the direction you are moving.:goodjob:

ALVIN
05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
I took the DMV course and that helped a lot...they teach as if you have never even seen a bike and im comfortable with leaning...been doing good with my turns. Still trying to figure out exactly where my clutch point is

Ltdnismorace
05-05-2007, 12:03 AM
I took the DMV course and that helped a lot...they teach as if you have never even seen a bike and im comfortable with leaning...been doing good with my turns. Still trying to figure out exactly where my clutch point is

cool, well enjoy yourself and be safe.

ALVIN
05-05-2007, 12:10 AM
most deff. man I appreciate the support.

Nitro
05-05-2007, 12:16 AM
yo when u take it to work ...u need to swing by my job so i can check it out homie

ALVIN
05-05-2007, 12:19 AM
where you work at man...just hit me up the addy. on IM and i'll mapquest that shit. ( i can picture myself with papers stuck inside my helmet). Hahaha I think monday I am riding it if its going to be nice. Just let me know I have lunch around 1 and i'll swing by.

Nitro
05-05-2007, 12:20 AM
where you work at man...just hit me up the addy. on IM and i'll mapquest that shit. ( i can picture myself with papers stuck inside my helmet). Hahaha I think monday I am riding it if its going to be nice. Just let me know I have lunch around 1 and i'll swing by.

aigh't i got u dawg!!! 4 mins away

Leadfoot_mf
05-05-2007, 12:22 AM
what was your first choice of bike?

ALVIN
05-05-2007, 06:07 AM
first choice was the black RC51 lol. The black one was a newer year 2005 compared to my 2004 and the frame was black as well. On mine the frame is stainless. NO difference what so ever on bike just that one is a special edition and the other isnt. Plus my daughter loved the multi colored bike better than the black.