PDA

View Full Version : Ipod problems!!!

Clipze95
05-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Can u transfer over music from one ipod to another??

mxglory258
05-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Idk i wouldnt own an Ipod lol. Waste of money if you ask me

However a suggestion. Why not hook it up to a computer, put the music there, then take the music from said computer and put it on the other ipod.

Considering you didnt say what your problem was, there's a suggestion.

Mr_Mischif
05-04-2007, 07:19 PM
An iPod can be used as a mass storage device, so you should be able to change it to mass storage mode, and copy it onto the computer, then use iTunes to move it to the new iPod.

coolcat
05-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Can u transfer over music from one ipod to another??

Yes, but you have to buy something. There was one I saw at Best-buy called the "iHitch".

Lucky DAWG
05-04-2007, 08:18 PM
An iPod can be used as a mass storage device, so you should be able to change it to mass storage mode, and copy it onto the computer, then use iTunes to move it to the new iPod.

this is very true, don't buy the ihitch
do what mr mischif just said.

if you don't do it like this, the computer will recognize its a different ipod and not share the music thinking that you are trying to illegally share music

superfox1
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
you can do it, but you will ned to download some stuff. just do a google search for ipod transfer. I believe it's called copypod. you can find a crack for the program if you look around....good luck

Echonova
05-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Idk i wouldnt own an Ipod lol. Waste of money if you ask me

Are you kidding me? I can't remember life before mine. It was a dark and scary place. BTW: Coming BISH?

Clipze95
05-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanx guys I did what mr. Mschif said an it worked