PDA

View Full Version : Random "The Realities of Terrorism"

Danny
05-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Make sure to click the full screen button so you can read the smaller text.

http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=true&token=da4_1177391536&p=57253&s=1

jankestang
05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
God bless our troops

UpSideDownDesi
05-05-2007, 01:53 AM
U.S knows exactly who's where, and what's going going when and where, but they are politically tied down to do jack about it. I am not going to name any countries here, but whatever/however the U.S troop are doing/treating these damn terrorists...they are doing right. They are giving them what they deserve. Inflicting pain and harm on innocent isn't bravery instead is a shameful act that only a dastard would carry out.
P.S If i was that reporter, i would have shot that guy in the head on the spot.. who said toward the end "U.S and Britain should get attacked again".

Danny
05-05-2007, 10:12 AM
U.S knows exactly who's where, and what's going going when and where, but they are politically tied down to do jack about it. I am not going to name any countries here, but whatever/however the U.S troop are doing/treating these damn terrorists...they are doing right. They are giving them what they deserve. Inflicting pain and harm on innocent isn't bravery instead is a shameful act that only a dastard would carry out.
P.S If i was that reporter, i would have shot that guy in the head on the spot.. who said toward the end "U.S and Britain should get attacked again".
That made me sick when that bastard said that.

arcticman37
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
God bless out troops

obd1kenobi
05-10-2007, 10:13 PM
That shit is deep, and whats going on is alot different them how people see it! I strongly support what our troops are doing!