PDA

View Full Version : Random Akon sexually assaults girl at Trinidad concert.

hydroshutter
05-04-2007, 05:07 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3OS1ai989Mw

ueyedgr8tness
05-04-2007, 05:16 PM
WOW!!!

Bruce Leroy
05-04-2007, 05:39 PM
WHy do people always bash hip-hop. I'm not speaking about hydro, or anyone else. Just society in general. Most of the pople who bash hip-hop don'e even listen to the music, and if they do they don't really listen to the words. They just skim thorugh it listening out for bitch/hoe/whatever. IMO Akon doesn't even make hip-hop music. He is a pop artist.

And that club was supposed to be 21 and up.

And this girl looks Nothing like a 14 year old.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/hipandpop/2007/akon_13.jpg
If you met that girl at a club, would you think that she is 14?? I wouldn't

ueyedgr8tness
05-04-2007, 05:45 PM
^ true that thoe i mever took a look at her pic.Good point there man.

Black POWer!!!

Greddypacked
05-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Wow.

Kyle
05-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Doesnt he have better things to do than assault nappy headed hoes?

Bruce Leroy
05-04-2007, 06:02 PM
But what are we to expect from akon?? He has 3 wives.. :idb: :idb: :idb:

Bruce Leroy
05-04-2007, 06:03 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

+1

rolling_trip
05-04-2007, 06:08 PM
lmao look at the bright side atleast he didnt piss on her and then fuck her like r.kelly would lmao

lol, that guy has a point

Dracc
05-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Doesnt he have better things to do than assault BLACK nappy headed hoes?

lol correction Imus.... BLACK Nappy headed hoes

Elbow
05-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Damn he must not be gettin any pussy

speedminded
05-05-2007, 12:21 AM
can't believe the people talking shit in the comments though...it was an 18 up only club that she snuck into and had 2 noticeable tatoo's on her. Would you expect that to be a 15 year old?! Not saying the stage act was right but it was a stage act...

GSRteg®
05-05-2007, 01:49 AM
WOW!

con
05-05-2007, 07:15 AM
young hoe enjoyed every second of it........we all know Akon is a strip club mogul, and I'm sure it was no secret in any other country or to major marketing firms.

with titles like "I wanna Fuck You", come on now.........the boy was just putting on a show, gotta sell them tickets at any cost. too bad that this probably will lead to him losing his contract with Verizon.

Whitebandit
05-05-2007, 10:29 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Damn..

BKgen®
05-05-2007, 10:33 AM
dumbest shit ever. fucking rappers.

Frög
05-05-2007, 10:39 AM
she enjoyed it..

ISAtlanta300
05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
can't believe the people talking shit in the comments though...it was an 18 up only club that she snuck into and had 2 noticeable tatoo's on her. Would you expect that to be a 15 year old?! Not saying the stage act was right but it was a stage act...

The issue is not really her age, but the act. If he had done that with your 18 year old daughter or 21 year old sister, it would be equally disturbing.

RandomGuy
05-05-2007, 01:36 PM
The issue is not really her age, but the act. If he had done that with your 18 year old daughter or 21 year old sister, it would be equally disturbing.not so sure about that

FAHHQUE700
05-05-2007, 01:42 PM
speaking of parents... blah... the parents who let their 14 year old daughter out to a concert like that should be surprised. That is bullshit...

coolcat
05-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Damn, that bitch got DRYHUMPOWNED!!1!

imbosile
05-05-2007, 02:21 PM
LOL at attacking verizon

Capt._Ron
05-05-2007, 07:47 PM
if that had been my sister I would have fucking ended him

Tracy
05-05-2007, 07:54 PM
WHy do people always bash hip-hop. I'm not speaking about hydro, or anyone else. Just society in general. Most of the pople who bash hip-hop don'e even listen to the music, and if they do they don't really listen to the words. They just skim thorugh it listening out for bitch/hoe/whatever. IMO Akon doesn't even make hip-hop music. He is a pop artist.

People bash anyone in the spot light. Not just hip hop artists ;)

ueyedgr8tness
05-05-2007, 08:09 PM

U just wish your sister was that hot:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

T34me
05-05-2007, 09:02 PM
that girl knew what was up, she enjoyed every minute of it until the press got wind of it and then she thinks she can get a story or money out of it. Its bullshit.

esiatlanta
05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
damn!!!!!!:idb:

EJ_Allmota
05-06-2007, 02:02 AM
you couldnt have said it better man..

jfman
05-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Who gives a shit!

OUTLAW
05-06-2007, 07:42 AM
tht bitch just tryin to get paid she knew wht the fuk she was doing. to me the person tht we really should be gettin at is her father. u mean to tell me u idnt know ur daughter was not n the house. u let het at 15 get tatoots n buy bascially hooker clothes n dress like a hoe. this goes to all women u dress like a hoe u gonna get treatin like a hoe. but charges should be put on her father

koukis14
05-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Who the fuck is Acorn? And why is he named afer a nut?

The Ninja
05-06-2007, 11:55 AM
tht bitch just tryin to get paid she knew wht the fuk she was doing. to me the person tht we really should be gettin at is her father. u mean to tell me u idnt know ur daughter was not n the house. u let het at 15 get tatoots n buy bascially hooker clothes n dress like a hoe. this goes to all women u dress like a hoe u gonna get treatin like a hoe. but charges should be put on her father

I definately lost some IQ points for straining to read this sorry excuse of English. Go get Firefox to point out your errors, or use the fucking spell check.

PawnShopCEO
05-06-2007, 12:06 PM
funny thing... akon was in my dads shop buying a gun last month

OUTLAW
05-06-2007, 12:14 PM
i didnt know IA was a fucking spelling class. o by the way fuck you
I definately lost some IQ points for straining to read this sorry excuse of English. Go get Firefox to point out your errors, or use the fucking spell check.

2turbo4u
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
he a con artist (hiphop ) named Akon!

hondab118
05-06-2007, 08:46 PM

She's 14? Damn, that dont look 14 2 me:no:

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 08:42 AM

You expect people to actually look deeper when the image that is portrayed to the public is so negative? Stage act or not where is the Sharpton's and Jacksons to jump all over this and point out how wrong it is? Oh wait....thats right, this is overlookable, but if some old white guy said something stupid then we must go to war over that. :gay:

Bruce Leroy
05-07-2007, 09:07 AM
You expect people to actually look deeper when the image that is portrayed to the public is so negative? Stage act or not where is the Sharpton's and Jacksons to jump all over this and point out how wrong it is? Oh wait....thats right, this is overlookable, but if some old white guy said something stupid then we must go to war over that. :gay:

You can't compare what Don Imas does to what Akon does. They aren't even on the same playing field.

Hundo®
05-07-2007, 09:08 AM
that's right, akon showin those bitches who's boss, we all know that women are an object for men's pleasure, imean what it really boils down to is.. would that 14 yr old bitch be getting Akon in trouble if she had just obeyed man law and stayed in the fucking kitchen? stupid bitch should be caged up.

Hundo®
05-07-2007, 09:09 AM

i would have made him fuck her, then sue him for all he's worth, gotta think smart!

ShooterMcGavin
05-07-2007, 09:48 AM
whoa, the rutgers womens bball team was in attendance? :lmao:

DC2girl
05-07-2007, 10:34 AM
http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/534878/akon_zen.swf

I found a little more on the video clip and wat was akon on? :thinking: The girl does look grown but wtf is this? Dry humping?:idb:

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 10:38 AM
You can't compare what Don Imas does to what Akon does. They aren't even on the same playing field.

Really? So making comments that supposedly has a racial undertone is far worse then treating a woman with such disrespect in front of 100's of people?
Seems to me they are right on par with each other. The only difference being is one person was black, the other wasnt. The problem is compounded if she truly was underage, although either way i find his actions just as offensive and totaly unacceptable. But hey, everyone will continue to buy his albums and by that continue to provide him and people like him power to continue actions like this without reprecutions.

Bruce Leroy
05-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Really? So making comments that supposedly has a racial undertone is far worse then treating a woman with such disrespect in front of 100's of people?
Seems to me they are right on par with each other. The only difference being is one person was black, the other wasnt. The problem is compounded if she truly was underage, although either way i find his actions just as offensive and totaly unacceptable. But hey, everyone will continue to buy his albums and by that continue to provide him and people like him power to continue actions like this without reprecutions.

I never said what Imas did was worse than what akon did. I think that they are two totally different situations. And I didn't think that Imas should have lost his job. And so what if Akon dry humps some girl. Have you seen how girls dance at clubs?? All they do is rub their ass up against some random dudes dick. She put therself in that situation, and if she wanted it to stop she could have.

Hektik
05-07-2007, 11:11 AM

absolutely agree with you.. +1

its not his fault that she was in an over 18 night club and had snuck out of the house.. the whole thing on stage is his act he has done this several times before and nobody had an issue becasue they were all over 18... well he didnt know how old she was... if any thing people should be upset with her father for no knowing where she was and questioning the club owners on why a little girl was in there in the first place....

edit:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to speedminded again.

Clegger
05-07-2007, 11:39 AM
plus this concert was in Trinidad... I dont think he gives 2 shits about what he does there. Im sure he is on better behavior when he has concerts in the states

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Some of you must smoke crack. :rolleyes:

How is what he did "cool" at all??? How do some of you justify him acting like a damn horny ass rabbit??? #1. that looked gay as hell; #2. if that was YOUR sister out there getting manhandled like she's some kind of crack whore, you'd look at it different.

Funny how the twiddle dee and twiddle dum aren't all over this...... :rolleyes: Funny how that works. :rolleyes:

Yall are idiots if you think that "act" was cool in any way. He looked retarded and stupid. To make matters worse, he totally degraded some girl to make himself look like playa. He looked like a jackass in my book. It's one thing to simulate or even have half naked women up on stage booty shaking. It's completely another to slam some young girl around the stage acting like you're some kind of dog in heat. That was really stupid looking IMO.

Again, if it was one of yall's sister then I'm sure that the coolness factor would wear off quick, wouldn't it? It doesn't matter if she got in underage. That's not the point. She may have even put herself into a situation she shouldn't have. But Akon bears some responsability too. You can't just man handle people and then just hide behind, "well she let me....". How's that change what YOU did? It doesn't.

Clegger
05-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Some of you must smoke crack. :rolleyes:

How is what he did "cool" at all??? How do some of you justify him acting like a damn horny ass rabbit??? #1. that looked gay as hell; #2. if that was YOUR sister out there getting manhandled like she's some kind of crack whore, you'd look at it different.

Funny how the twiddle dee and twiddle dum aren't all over this...... :rolleyes: Funny how that works. :rolleyes:

Yall are idiots if you think that "act" was cool in any way. He looked retarded and stupid. To make matters worse, he totally degraded some girl to make himself look like playa. He looked like a jackass in my book. It's one thing to simulate or even have half naked women up on stage booty shaking. It's completely another to slam some young girl around the stage acting like you're some kind of dog in heat. That was really stupid looking IMO.

Again, if it was one of yall's sister then I'm sure that the coolness factor would wear off quick, wouldn't it? It doesn't matter if she got in underage. That's not the point. She may have even put herself into a situation she shouldn't have. But Akon bears some responsability too. You can't just man handle people and then just hide behind, "well she let me....". How's that change what YOU did? It doesn't.

If she liked it............ it doesn't matter. You can't control what your sister does like or doesn't or what she does or does not do. I'm sure a bunch of peoples sisters do some crazy ass shit thats wrong. some girls are so damn slutty they might let some random guy that she hooked up with at a club or bar jizz all over her face, how is that not worse or more degrading to a woman than what akon did. But if she liked it no matter how wrong it might be, she still like it and it all doesn't matter.

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2007, 12:34 PM
If she liked it............ it doesn't matter.

Yes it does. What he did is act like a dog in heat in front of a ton of people. Nothing wrong with that in your book?? Good for you. There's plenty wrong with it in my book though.

You can't control what your sister does like or doesn't or what she does or does not do. I'm sure a bunch of peoples sisters do some crazy ass shit thats wrong. some girls are so damn slutty they might let some random guy that she hooked up with at a club or bar jizz all over her face, how is that not worse or more degrading to a woman than what akon did.

There's a huge difference between what people do behind closed doors and what they do up on a stage in front of now millions of people. BIG difference. #1. My sister has more class than to go up on stage ANYWHERE and get dry humped by the Energizer bunny so she looks like a total slut. #2. IF she ever did do something so stupid, I'd beat her ass AND his for acting like morons in front of everybody. THAT is my point. She has some ownership in this, AND so does HE. Everybody is defending him like he's all innocent, and he's certainly not. BOTH acted like jackasses, but only ONE is famous and shouldn't of put himself in that situation.

If you have millions to lose, then act like you EARNED your millions to begin with. ;) If I have big ass bullseye on the back of my shirt, WHO is the dumbass.....me for having a bullseye on my back or the one that shoots me WITH the Bazooka that I gave him to shoot me with????? ;) DUHHHHH!!!!! :rolleyes:

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 01:09 PM
I never said what Imas did was worse than what akon did. I think that they are two totally different situations. And I didn't think that Imas should have lost his job. And so what if Akon dry humps some girl. Have you seen how girls dance at clubs?? All they do is rub their ass up against some random dudes dick. She put therself in that situation, and if she wanted it to stop she could have. Wow. So under that logic, it's the girl's fault for coming to the concert in the first palce. So Akon is in the clear then I guess....BULLSHIT. First of all....Akon and Imus here are both people in positions to influence many many people, wasn't that what the whole big deal was about? By akon pulling this shit, he's showing all those younger (and some older ones) people who listen to his music and such that treatment of women like this is perfectly acceptable. Just cause you can act like a animal doesn't mean you should. I find it absolutely sickening that all these people in this thread come on here and act like what he did is "cool". There is absoluetly nothing cool about this entire situation. People wonder why 75% of the world hates america, this is a classic example why we are so hated. We go to other countries and instead of setting an example we act like assholes and pull stunts like this.
Second that whole "girls in clubs" excuse for his actions is just pathetic. Yes there are plenty of girls who are, shall we say, less then lady-like but that still does not give men free rein over how they act twords them. Acts like this and attitudes like that just re-enforce the notion that some of us males have that just because we are stronger and bigger we can do what we please with women. In reality we should be trying to stamp out shit like this instead of promoting it. But if it was one of your sisters/daughters/friends you would for sure be singing a different tune.

Bruce Leroy
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Akon is not even from america, so how do his actions portray america badly?? He is from africa and is a proclaimed polygamist. Akon makes music for ADULTS. Therefore his concerts and acts are for ADULTS, as is most popular music. If some girl snuck into an ADULT party, Its akon's fault for not knowing that she was 14? SHe didn't complain did she? Artists pull people up on stage ALL THE TIME, shit i went to the destinys child concert and they gave some random dudes lap dances. Should we bash them?

Regardless of what anyone thinks, nothing will happen to Akon. If the girl's father tries to sue He will loose. If you stop buying his music, he won't care because he is a worldwide star, and if he gets kicked out of trinidad, he wont care either.

yudalicious
05-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Turbo04 and Jaime props to you guys. The point isn't whether or not he should be legally responsible (most likely he won't be), but what he did, I don't think I know any adults who would consider that appealing or cool in any way. The fact that people think that what he did was cool or acceptable as a stunt - well, does decaying morals say anything to you?

ISAtlanta300
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
and if she wanted it to stop she could have.

Oh yea.. it sure looked like she could stop that, by being pinned down like that..... :rolleyes:

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Really hard to complain when your being pinned down is it not? There is a world of difference between what you described at a DC concert with the lap dances as oppsed to what akon did. I'm sure the guys at your concert were not forceably pulled on stage then restrained while another person enacted a disrespectful act on them. I'm sure it was completely 100% agreeable with both parties in your case. Akon's however, he is forceably pinning that girl down and doing what he wants. It's clear as day? Would you be outraged if he would've actually raped her instead of what he did? I would like to know where you draw the line on going from "not bad" to "outrageous". Truth be told we don't know if she truly is 14/15/99 or what. I'm not concerned with her age, I'm concerned with his actions. Yes, fine AKON makes ADULT music....he caters to Adults. Should he not act like one instead of some animal? Your completely right that nothing will come of this and nothing will happen to him, but that doesn't mean I cannot express my feelings twords him and his actions. How does this reflect badly on America you say? His tour starts tomorrow in the US, and instead of us voicing our concern and outrage by boycotting his shows and music in protest to his actions, we ignore it and go about our business. That shows that if it's not affecting us directly, who gives a shit. Hence the rest of the world see's us a self centered society that cares for nothing unless it affects us directly. It makes me sad that we're more concerned for our entertainment then whats right or wrong.

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?fn=2007/05/04/232164.html

Looks like she really was underage. +1 For verizon though.

ueyedgr8tness
05-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I say if she sneaked up in the club hey she got just what she went there for so i say hey she def dont look 14 and it was all a act thats part of performing>

Turbo04
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I say if she sneaked up in the club hey she got just what she went there for so i say hey she def dont look 14 and it was all a act thats part of performing>

Thats an interesting show when part of the act is assault.

chameleon30038
05-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Take note of where this happened for that to go on in a concert in the CARIBBEAN it's nothing unusual...thats how it is. Plus how was he supposed to know some random girl in the crowd that happened to end up on stage was 14 yrs old. I'm sure he knew all that info before said event, yeah right. American Media needs to get over it and move on its not on American soil so don't worry about it ..OH my bad thats what they do worry about everyone elses damn business except for whats going on in there own backyard.

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Akon is not even from america, so how do his actions portray america badly?? He is from africa and is a proclaimed polygamist. Akon makes music for ADULTS. Therefore his concerts and acts are for ADULTS, as is most popular music. If some girl snuck into an ADULT party, Its akon's fault for not knowing that she was 14? SHe didn't complain did she? Artists pull people up on stage ALL THE TIME, shit i went to the destinys child concert and they gave some random dudes lap dances. Should we bash them?

Regardless of what anyone thinks, nothing will happen to Akon. If the girl's father tries to sue He will loose. If you stop buying his music, he won't care because he is a worldwide star, and if he gets kicked out of trinidad, he wont care either.

The fact that you are defending him says a lot about you. If you think what he did is cool, then good for you. I don't think it was cool and that's the bottom line.

quickdodge®
05-07-2007, 10:15 PM
The fact that you are defending him says a lot about you. If you think what he did is cool, then good for you. I don't think it was cool and that's the bottom line.

It wasn't cool. And look at me. I know what cool is. Some grown man lavishing in his "experiences" with girls of that age is a grown man wih problems. Although, he won't get what he deserves, I do wish he would. And huge props to Verizon for kicking him out. Later, QD.

PSINXS
05-07-2007, 10:28 PM
The issue is not really her age, but the act. If he had done that with your 18 year old daughter or 21 year old sister, it would be equally disturbing.
my daughter yes, my sister no. she is grown and can do what she wants. I dont even think what he did on stage was bad. if she didnt want it to happen why was she on stage to begin with? why was she even at an event that doesnt allow anyone under 18? she wanted it, she wanted it willingly.

quickdodge®
05-07-2007, 10:30 PM
my daughter yes, my sister no. she is grown and can do what she wants. I dont even think what he did on stage was bad. if she didnt want it to happen why was she on stage to begin with? why was she even at an event that doesnt allow anyone under 18? she wanted it, she wanted it willingly.

Still wrong. Whether or not she "wanted it," isn't the issue. He should have been more responsible. He should have been the adult. He isn't/wasn/t neither. Like his music, he's a piece of shit. I can't(although i should) believe some people can actually stand up for this moron. Later, QD.

PSINXS
05-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Still wrong. Whether or not she "wanted it," isn't the issue. He should have been more responsible. He should have been the adult. He isn't/wasn/t neither. Like his music, he's a piece of shit. I can't(although i should) believe some people can actually stand up for this moron. Later, QD.
should have been more responsible? how so? "wait yall, pause the music so i can check this girl's ID before I dance with her at random." The parents should have been the adults and kept her young ass at home where she belongs. This is by no means his fault. I've seen 2 live Crew's old shows and they have done some vile shit. There are plenty of R&b/pop or whatever genre you want to call it that get their freak on on stage with their female fans. Because an idiot child with irresponsible parents gets on stage to get freaked on by someone famous she more than likely adores, is her fault and hers only.

Jaimecbr900
05-08-2007, 01:22 AM
If you have millions to lose, then act like you EARNED your millions to begin with. ;)

Repeated for those that ignored it.

Yall want to defend an ignorant and obviously not very smart guy, go for it.

If I had the millions he does, the fame he does, the fact that he is pretty hot on the scene right now, and the fact that HE has a hellva lot MORE to lose from acting like an idiot than did that 14 yr old girl......I certainly would not be stupid enough to put myself in a position where I would remotely give someone the chance to take ANY of it from me. If any of you think that dry humping some 14 yr old is worth losing EVERYTHING.....then it figures why you would defend this guy and blame it all on the girl.

Argue with that. :rolleyes:

gtikid
05-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Repeated for those that ignored it.

Yall want to defend an ignorant and obviously not very smart guy, go for it.

If I had the millions he does, the fame he does, the fact that he is pretty hot on the scene right now, and the fact that HE has a hellva lot MORE to lose from acting like an idiot than did that 14 yr old girl......I certainly would not be stupid enough to put myself in a position where I would remotely give someone the chance to take ANY of it from me. If any of you think that dry humping some 14 yr old is worth losing EVERYTHING.....then it figures why you would defend this guy and blame it all on the girl.

Argue with that. :rolleyes:

Your point isn't valid b/c he did not know she was 14, especially not from her looks.

Now if he KNEW she was 14, yes this would be a COMPLETELY different story, and you would be correct. He didn't know and how was he supposed to know. He's not gonna lose millions from dancing with a girl like that on stage. Are you crazy?! That's gonna make the crowd get even more into it

So are you saying that b/c he's a millionaire, he should only make music, go to concerts, sit on a chair, sing a few songs and then bow and leave? Hell no. Just b/c he's a millionaire doesn't mean he can't have his fun. Is he supposed to have tea-time as well? Is he supposed to say "Ha..ha...ha...ha, that was a good one Bill! Remind to use that one at my next event. By the way is that a new tie your wearing? It looks awfully stunning on you." He can act how he wants and do what he wants.

Do you honestly think this is going to affect Akon in any kind of way? The only people that seem to have a problem with it, are people who don't even listen to begin with. The people who have that "O my goodness, that rap music is just so down right evil" mentality. The people who don't buy his music or listen to it to begin with.

I say FUCK THE BITCH WHO'S TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A WELL KNOWN SUPERSTAR B/C OF HIS MONEY AND TRYING TO GET HER HANDS ON SOME THE EASY WAY. How many times has that been the case?! Waaaaaaay too many to count. Remember the slut that tried to sue Kobe Bryant? ;)

gtikid
05-08-2007, 01:50 AM
And am I the only one who noticed the huge "Muscle Head Revolution" poster in the background when that fucking idiot from the radio station was speaking? That guy is a fucking waste. Just another dirtbag trying to make hip-hop look bad b/c it's something he's not into or listens to. Hey not everyone is going to like every kind of music, don't try to make it look bad if it's not your thing...

I'm pretty sure all you older folks remember your parents telling you that rock/alternative/ac-dc/etc was the devil music ;)

disrupt
05-08-2007, 04:07 AM
the whole performance looks like some kind of strange mating ritual between two woodland creatures, where the female doesnt want it so she keeps trying to get away, but the males like cock-deep in her already so he keeps following her around and goin at it.

quickdodge®
05-08-2007, 07:34 AM
should have been more responsible? how so? "wait yall, pause the music so i can check this girl's ID before I dance with her at random." The parents should have been the adults and kept her young ass at home where she belongs. This is by no means his fault. I've seen 2 live Crew's old shows and they have done some vile shit. There are plenty of R&b/pop or whatever genre you want to call it that get their freak on on stage with their female fans. Because an idiot child with irresponsible parents gets on stage to get freaked on by someone famous she more than likely adores, is her fault and hers only.

You're right that her parents are at ultimate fault. But, as usual, wrong on the other account. But that's ok, Stan. Take up for your idol. Later, QD.

Turbo04
05-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Seems to me all of you who are defending him are missing the point, your so stuck on the fact that she is underage. The simple fact is what he did was wrong regardless of the age of the girl. She was obviously trying to get away but he was pinning her down. Isn't it great that a few of you are saying she snuck into the club, she wanted it. If by wanted it you ment she wanted to see a show by akon, then yes your right. I highly doubt she wanted to be pinned down and humped on stage, lol. I love how some of you are saying that the only people who have a problem with this are people who don't listen to rap music. Your saying the people who do don't mind singers/rappers representing the scene like this acting like animals? He is in a position of power, he should've been smart enough to think "Hey this would be in bad taste maybe I'll do something else" but no. The people who buy rap and tolerate this shit are to blame for society's view on rap in general. You build all these rappers up by buying their albums regardless of how they act and give them free reign to act however they feel like with little to no reprocutions. Then you get all pissed and have your feelings hurt when the rest of us label your music and rappers. Like I pointed out earlier, this is completely on par with Imus's comments and the shit storm that followed. He made a comment in bad taste, the fucking bottom fell out. Akon does something in bad taste, no one blinks an eye. They were both in postions of power. Still nothing is going to come of this, but at least verizon had the balls enough to kick him to the curb, even if it was only because they were looking out for themselves. And Akon is a piece of shit...:) (there is my 5th grade insult moment)

Jaimecbr900
05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Your point isn't valid b/c he did not know she was 14, especially not from her looks.

The AGE has very little to do with it. I'd say the same exact thing if she was 25, 35, or 55. What he did was put himself in a position where someone else looking at it could PERCEIVE it as offensive. Since HE has something to lose, HE is an idiot for putting HIMSELF in that position to begin with. You don't get that? He COMPOUNDED the problem because she turned out to be a minor on top of that. So he's not an ass for doing that to a 14 yr old, he acted like an ass and put himself in jeopardy REGARDLESS of what her age was. Get it? :rolleyes:

He's not gonna lose millions from dancing with a girl like that on stage. Are you crazy?!

Really? What is his Verizon Wireless contract worth??? ;)

Really? What are prospective sponsor companies worth??? ;)

Really? What is a lawsuit gonna cost him???? ;)

It's gonna cost him a lot of money eventually, you can believe that.

That's gonna make the crowd get even more into it

Crowds at pitbull dog fights "get into it" too. Does that make them cool or right? ;)

So are you saying that b/c he's a millionaire, he should only make music, go to concerts, sit on a chair, sing a few songs and then bow and leave? Hell no. Just b/c he's a millionaire doesn't mean he can't have his fun. Is he supposed to have tea-time as well? Is he supposed to say "Ha..ha...ha...ha, that was a good one Bill! Remind to use that one at my next event. By the way is that a new tie your wearing? It looks awfully stunning on you." He can act how he wants and do what he wants.

If that's what it takes to STAY a millionaire, then yes that's exactly what he should damn well do.

Entertainment is a BUSINESS. This is what these people DO for a living. Therefore they have to cater to their audience, not the other way around. If their audience says that he's a crude person and no longer want to support him, then guess what???.......he'll have to find another way to make a living. That simple. Look at what happened to 2live crew. They got the limelight for a while for being out there and doing the same thing. We all bought into it for a while, but eventually people got tired of the same old lines and the same old BS. What happened to them?? After a bizillion lawsuits and record labels dropping them, where are they now???? Are they still up on stage having sex in front of millions of people and selling millions of records???? NO. Ask them if they regret being stupid. Ask them. I've seen E! True Hollywood story.....they regret the shit out of it now. Your boy is gonna be the same way.

Do you honestly think this is going to affect Akon in any kind of way? The only people that seem to have a problem with it, are people who don't even listen to begin with. The people who have that "O my goodness, that rap music is just so down right evil" mentality. The people who don't buy his music or listen to it to begin with.

#1. I explained exactly how it's going to affect him above.
#2. BS.

I buy music. I buy all kinds of music. Will I buy Akon music now? Don't know, depends on what he puts out and how he responds to this. If he comes on TV acting like yall, then hell no. If he admits he screwed up, then maybe. Either way, when you are an ENTERTAINER you're only as good as your last gig. If your backers think you're hot, they pay. If they think you're hot for another reason, they pull out. Look at what happened to Imus with CBS. As I said, what kind of effect do you think this kind of exposure can have on his FUTURE sponsors? Would a company who has a good and established reputation want to gamble on an artist that has THIS tape available world wide for everyone to see??? Look at what happened to R. Kelly. Look at what happened to Michael Jackson. Look at what happened to 2live Crew. All from bad reps and bad publicity. They may be good singers and entertainers, but they are not worth the trouble in the sponsor's eyes to back them up.

I say FUCK THE BITCH WHO'S TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A WELL KNOWN SUPERSTAR B/C OF HIS MONEY AND TRYING TO GET HER HANDS ON SOME THE EASY WAY. How many times has that been the case?! Waaaaaaay too many to count. Remember the slut that tried to sue Kobe Bryant? ;)
[/size][/size]

You still don't get it, do you?

Was Kobe in that hotel room with some girl IN THE FIRST PLACE??? He was. Therefore, HE has placed a lot of the burden onto HIMSELF because he was stupid enough to let his guard down and put HIMSELF in a situation where he COULD be extorted. Get it?

Another way to look at it: If a woman comes up to a married man and says HE is the father of her new baby and she wants money, has he done anything wrong? Well, IF he slept with that same woman making the allegations, then YES......EVEN IF SHE IS LYING. Why? Because he was married when he slept with her. EVEN IF SHE IS LYING, he STILL slept with her. Had he not, he'd have ZERO to worry about. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.....he could laugh in her face just as if a perfect stranger walked up to you and said the same thing. But IF he did sleep with her, then he is automatically wrong on atleast ONE count, maybe two now. Do you think his wife is gonna care that she is lying about the baby if she is telling the truth about sleeping with him??? NOPE. She's gonna beat his ass anyway. Why??? Because he did something WRONG ANYWAY, baby or not. Get it???

So your boy was wrong for the simple fact that he PUT himself IN the situation to be sued or to lose sponsor or to look like a dog in heat or whatever else comes his way. If he hadn't put himself there, there's no way of them getting to his hard earned money. See that? THAT IS THE POINT. Forget that she ended up being 14. Forget if she wanted it or not. If you don't open the door, they can't just walk in. Right? ;)

These entertainers have so much money, but little brains. :rolleyes:

gtikid
05-08-2007, 11:40 AM
The AGE has very little to do with it. I'd say the same exact thing if she was 25, 35, or 55. What he did was put himself in a position where someone else looking at it could PERCEIVE it as offensive. Since HE has something to lose, HE is an idiot for putting HIMSELF in that position to begin with. You don't get that? He COMPOUNDED the problem because she turned out to be a minor on top of that. So he's not an ass for doing that to a 14 yr old, he acted like an ass and put himself in jeopardy REGARDLESS of what her age was. Get it? :rolleyes:

Like I said before, the only people that really have a problem with it are the people who don't buy or listen to the music to begin with. Then they see some redneck on his WWJD Radio Station bring it up, and they all follow. It's not offensive what he did, believe me, you see that type of shit in clubs all the time. Would I do it? No. But if he's into that kind of stuff then let him be. Did you ever see the girl try to push him off? Hell no. She probably got off stage, said "wow, what a hell of a night" and texted all her friends letting them know that Akon just dry humped her on stage.

Really? What is his Verizon Wireless contract worth??? ;)

Really? What are prospective sponsor companies worth??? ;)

Really? What is a lawsuit gonna cost him???? ;)

It's gonna cost him a lot of money eventually, you can believe that.

Hahahahahaha his Verizon contract :lmfao: Have you ever seen Akon on a Verizon commercial? Is he a spokesman for Verizon? Shit no. He's like EVERY OTHER ARTIST on a wireless providers ringtone list. Of course they're gonna have pictures of him on there. It's not that hard to copy and paste and make a website. Yea he might be getting a little from them, but it's not what makes him his millions. You think Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, Tmobile, Alltel, Metro, etc are going to pay EVERY artist they have on their ringtone list millions of dollars? :rolleyes:

Crowds at pitbull dog fights "get into it" too. Does that make them cool or right? ;)

Did I ever say anything about it being cool? What about rock concerts that start mosh pits and end up with people getting their asses beat and sometimes dead? Should we ban all of their music from wireless providers ringtone lists? Should Hot 107.9 in New York make a big ass discussion about how that genre of music promotes violence? ;)

If that's what it takes to STAY a millionaire, then yes that's exactly what he should damn well do.

Wrong. That's your image of a millionaire. Not everyone is going to do things HOW YOU WANT THEM TO. And just b/c they aren't doing it YOUR way isn't a reason for YOU to bash them.

Entertainment is a BUSINESS. This is what these people DO for a living. Therefore they have to cater to their audience, not the other way around. If their audience says that he's a crude person and no longer want to support him, then guess what???.......he'll have to find another way to make a living. That simple. Look at what happened to 2live crew. They got the limelight for a while for being out there and doing the same thing. We all bought into it for a while, but eventually people got tired of the same old lines and the same old BS. What happened to them?? After a bizillion lawsuits and record labels dropping them, where are they now???? Are they still up on stage having sex in front of millions of people and selling millions of records???? NO. Ask them if they regret being stupid. Ask them. I've seen E! True Hollywood story.....they regret the shit out of it now. Your boy is gonna be the same way.

What audience are you talking about?! Look at everyone that likes Akon in here, THEY'RE STILL ALL SUPPORTING HIM!! And they're going to CONTINUE to support him. Everyone knows it's just another case of some stupid ass female trying to take advantage of a well known star. His audience are going to still listen and BUY his music. I'll say it again, the only audience that has a problem with it, is the audience that didn't listen to him to begin with. The one's who never really cared about him anyway, or didn't even have a clue who he was before the incident. What good are those people to him? NONE. They don't buy his music, they don't put money in his pocket, he doesn't give 2 shits about them or what they think.

#1. I explained exactly how it's going to affect him above.
#2. BS.

I guess you ran out of answers and things to say ;)

I buy music. I buy all kinds of music. Will I buy Akon music now? Don't know, depends on what he puts out and how he responds to this. If he comes on TV acting like yall, then hell no. If he admits he screwed up, then maybe. Either way, when you are an ENTERTAINER you're only as good as your last gig. If your backers think you're hot, they pay. If they think you're hot for another reason, they pull out. Look at what happened to Imus with CBS. As I said, what kind of effect do you think this kind of exposure can have on his FUTURE sponsors? Would a company who has a good and established reputation want to gamble on an artist that has THIS tape available world wide for everyone to see??? Look at what happened to R. Kelly. Look at what happened to Michael Jackson. Look at what happened to 2live Crew. All from bad reps and bad publicity. They may be good singers and entertainers, but they are not worth the trouble in the sponsor's eyes to back them up.

You might buy a little 50 cent here and there, a little g-unit here and then, maybe, MAYBE some Dr. Dre, and I really doubt that. You aren't REALLY into that kind of music. Once more, you are someone who's opinion Akon isn't really going to give a shit about.

R.Kelly and Michael Jackson, good points :lmfao: Those guys can still go to ANY venue and still sell the place out. R.Kelly did his thing with that girl, and he's STILL making all kinds of songs and doing all sorts of remixes and he is still all over music and all over the radio. Did it affect him? Nope. Once again it was just the people who didn't listen to his music to begin with that had a problem with it. And Michael Jackson, are you really saying no one likes Mike anymore? You must be out of your mind. When I used to demo audio systems, and I would put on some Michael Jackson videos, the whole store would come to the section and just watch him and get into it. He may be a little on the crazy side, but everyone still loves Mike.

You still don't get it, do you?

Was Kobe in that hotel room with some girl IN THE FIRST PLACE??? He was. Therefore, HE has placed a lot of the burden onto HIMSELF because he was stupid enough to let his guard down and put HIMSELF in a situation where he COULD be extorted. Get it?

Another way to look at it: If a woman comes up to a married man and says HE is the father of her new baby and she wants money, has he done anything wrong? Well, IF he slept with that same woman making the allegations, then YES......EVEN IF SHE IS LYING. Why? Because he was married when he slept with her. EVEN IF SHE IS LYING, he STILL slept with her. Had he not, he'd have ZERO to worry about. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.....he could laugh in her face just as if a perfect stranger walked up to you and said the same thing. But IF he did sleep with her, then he is automatically wrong on atleast ONE count, maybe two now. Do you think his wife is gonna care that she is lying about the baby if she is telling the truth about sleeping with him??? NOPE. She's gonna beat his ass anyway. Why??? Because he did something WRONG ANYWAY, baby or not. Get it???

So your boy was wrong for the simple fact that he PUT himself IN the situation to be sued or to lose sponsor or to look like a dog in heat or whatever else comes his way. If he hadn't put himself there, there's no way of them getting to his hard earned money. See that? THAT IS THE POINT. Forget that she ended up being 14. Forget if she wanted it or not. If you don't open the door, they can't just walk in. Right? ;)

These entertainers have so much money, but little brains. :rolleyes:

Ok, Kobe was in the same room and yea maybe he fucked her. BUT, was it considered rape how the girl had said? Hadn't she fucked like 1-2 or more guys just before that? Didn't they find multiple semen samples in her panties? Why is it so hard for you to understand that everyone is just out for money and they're going to get it the easiest way possible, such as taking advantage of a superstar. Like you said, Akon is an entertainer. He loves his music and loves what he does. His music gets people dancing at a club. Is he just supposed to sit on a chair like if he was doing a show on MTV Unplugged? :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Hahahahahaha his Verizon contract :lmfao: Have you ever seen Akon on a Verizon commercial? Is he a spokesman for Verizon? Shit no. He's like EVERY OTHER ARTIST on a wireless providers ringtone list. Of course they're gonna have pictures of him on there. It's not that hard to copy and paste and make a website. Yea he might be getting a little from them, but it's not what makes him his millions. You think Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, Tmobile, Alltel, Metro, etc are going to pay EVERY artist they have on their ringtone list millions of dollars? :rolleyes:

Actually, he was an actual sponsored artist from Verizon. He was getting mucho dinero. Not to mention the favt that Verizon was sponsoring the Gwen/Akon tour(he opened up for her). They pulled the sponsorship after the incident. He was a feature artist and he was to be a spokeman for them. Later, QD.

gtikid
05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Actually, he was an actual sponsored artist from Verizon. He was getting mucho dinero. Not to mention the favt that Verizon was sponsoring the Gwen/Akon tour(he opened up for her). They pulled the sponsorship after the incident. He was a feature artist and he was to be a spokeman for them. Later, QD.

Then I will retract that statement. I wasn't informed about that :goodjob:

gtikid
05-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Man that guy, he was sponsored by Verizon but yet I sold him his Cingular Blackberry Pearl about a month and a half ago :lmfao:

And his wife was in there maybe 3 weeks ago getting a new phone for her and her daughter too :lmfao:

Turbo04
05-08-2007, 12:39 PM
GTi you backed up exactly what I was saying, all these people who buy the albums and see the shows of these artists who pull shit like this are giving them the ok for doing by not raising any questions about their actions. Indeed most of you are defending his actions as "it's her fault". I seriously still wonder how many of you would be ok with this had it have been a person close to you that was dry humped on stage. Hell perhaps none of you would have had a problem had he gone on and raped her on stage. Part of the "show" right?

Jaimecbr900
05-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Like I said before, the only people that really have a problem with it are the people who don't buy or listen to the music to begin with.

Then I guess you have comprehension defecits because I was clear in that I buy music, I bought his last album plus others that have HIM in it, and I certainly have a problem with what he did. Am I gonna lose sleep over it? Hell no. Am I going to picket him and boycott him? Hell no. Do I think it was cool what he did?? Big HELL no.

It's not offensive what he did, believe me, you see that type of shit in clubs all the time.

Yall keep bringing up clubs like it's the same thing. It's not.

I could care less if Akon wanted to pull his pecker out and jizz all over the front row during his concert. That's his business. But he also has to man up and realize that when he jizzes all over the front row it may make HIM feel better but it may piss off someone else. So now, I ask you again to use logic. WHO has MORE to lose by jizzing on the front row??? Akon with his millions or someone on the front row looking to get paid???? DUHHHH. :rolleyes:

The question then is: WHO is the bigger dumbass in that situation??? The person wanting to get paid or the millionaire celebrity that was stupid enough to put himself IN that situation in the first place??? I know the answer, do you? :rolleyes:

I guess the laugh's on you now that you've found out he was making bank with Verizon and may lose it, huh? ;)

Did I ever say anything about it being cool?

Yes, by defending his actions that's exactly what you are implying.

What about rock concerts that start mosh pits and end up with people getting their asses beat and sometimes dead? Should we ban all of their music from wireless providers ringtone lists? Should Hot 107.9 in New York make a big ass discussion about how that genre of music promotes violence? ;)

If they have in those mosh pits girls from the age of 0 to 200 that are getting hurt unnecessarily, then I'd say absolutely the same thing. I'd say the band was a bunch of retards for letting it happen. I'd say that the people hurting the women were retarded. I'd say that if they had sponsors endorsing them they'd probably need to re-evaluate their position. Yes, I damn well would say the exact same thing IF the situation was the same where a female was being man handled unnecessarily and the "artist" was stupid enough to let it happen.

Wrong. That's your image of a millionaire. Not everyone is going to do things HOW YOU WANT THEM TO. And just b/c they aren't doing it YOUR way isn't a reason for YOU to bash them.

I'm not bashing anyone for being a millionaire. I'm bashing you, him, and anyone else who supports ANYONE (including millionaires) that is so obviously stupid as to place themselves in the line of fire and then complaining about it. So you're right, they can do anything the damn well please, but they also can deal with the consequences. Don't manhandle some young girl up on stage to get your rocks off and then puss out and say it was ALL her fault. :rolleyes:

What audience are you talking about?! Look at everyone that likes Akon in here, THEY'RE STILL ALL SUPPORTING HIM!! And they're going to CONTINUE to support him. Everyone knows it's just another case of some stupid ass female trying to take advantage of a well known star. His audience are going to still listen and BUY his music. I'll say it again, the only audience that has a problem with it, is the audience that didn't listen to him to begin with. The one's who never really cared about him anyway, or didn't even have a clue who he was before the incident. What good are those people to him? NONE. They don't buy his music, they don't put money in his pocket, he doesn't give 2 shits about them or what they think.

I said before, that says more about you and his supporters than it does about him. He's got an excuse, what's yours? :rolleyes:

And you're wrong again....when he loses his Verizon contract......do you think ALL the execs listen to Akon's music or buy it? Doubt it. Do they have a chance to screw up his life??? Yep. Same with that young girl. Does it matter if she ever buys another Akon record? No. Can she make his life a PITA??? Absolutely. Which is more important now??? :rolleyes:

You have the same mentality that most "artists" have. "Ima eat today while I can and fuck the rest of yall and fuck the future...." Well, fine, do what you want and screw up your own future earnings. Very smart. Good for you. Music is cyclical. It comes and it goes. What's hot today is old school tomm. You may be able to pack a stadium today, but what about tomm? Look at Michael Jackson. He can't even be on a Cracker Jack box now. Multi, Multi, Multi millionaire before he started screwing up his own life by making poor decisions that impacted his career and all but ended it. The "King of Pop" wasn't he? Just yesterday he could do no wrong. Just yesterday he was sitting on top of the world with everything and everybody at his beck and call. Now....what is he??? Butt of jokes, a freak, a loner.....why??? Because of BAD choices he made.

I guess you ran out of answers and things to say ;)

If you honestly think that I could ever run out of things to say, you haven't been reading my posts very well.

You might buy a little 50 cent here and there, a little g-unit here and then, maybe, MAYBE some Dr. Dre, and I really doubt that. You aren't REALLY into that kind of music. Once more, you are someone who's opinion Akon isn't really going to give a shit about.

You don't know shit about me my friend. I was buying records when they were real records, vinyl. I may not be hardcore into listening to that genre of music, but I'm far from a newbie at the game. Matter of fact, I did a photoshoot with Lil' Jon just this past week. I guess he's not hardcore either. How bout Yung Joc? Jazee Pha? I've been lucky enough to have dealt with all of them one-on-one and learned quite a few things I must admit. So, don't sit there all smug because you have a bigger rap and R&B CD collection than me that I some how don't know shit about "the scene". I know enough to form an opinion. I know enough to be a consumer. That's dangerous enough aint it. So if Akon don't give a shit about my opinion, cool no skin off my back.

He may be a little on the crazy side, but everyone still loves Mike.

A little??? :D ;)

Did MJ's career go up or down due to controversy? Answer that and then tell me again just who's crazy.

Ok, Kobe was in the same room and yea maybe he fucked her. BUT, was it considered rape how the girl had said? Hadn't she fucked like 1-2 or more guys just before that? Didn't they find multiple semen samples in her panties? Why is it so hard for you to understand that everyone is just out for money and they're going to get it the easiest way possible, such as taking advantage of a superstar. Like you said, Akon is an entertainer. He loves his music and loves what he does. His music gets people dancing at a club. Is he just supposed to sit on a chair like if he was doing a show on MTV Unplugged? :rolleyes:

You have that mentality. So do the majority of entertainers.

So why is it that you would put YOURSELF into a situation where you are caught with your pants down IF by your admission you KNOW what they're trying to do????? Who's the real idiot in that situation then???? :rolleyes:

Again, you can justify all their bad choices from here to eternity....doesn't change the FACT that they are BAD CHOICES and THEY had some control over it the majority of the time. Who's the bigger fool? The one trying to get one over on you, or YOU for letting them when you KNOW they're trying???? Answer that.

Quit justifying this guy's idiocy. He just put himself in a position where HE could get hurt. He's an the idiot then. Bigger than the girl, bigger than her sneaking in under age, bigger than her parents not keeping tabs. All have a part in it, but HE is the biggest one. BUT FOR THE FACT that he acted like a dog in heat up on stage, this would not be happening....right or wrong? So then, who should hold more responsability. He would not be in the position he's in had he chosen one of his dancers, who he's probably doing anyway, to dry hump all over the stage. Think about it....all of this over a dry freaking hump. I hope she was worth it. I hated dry humping, so I don't see what he sees in it anyway...... :D ;)

ISAtlanta300
05-08-2007, 02:05 PM

So if a girl dresses slutty and gets raped you would say "hey.. she got what she was esking for..." ? That is the same mentality you are portraying....

ISAtlanta300
05-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Dude she was invited on stage to dance.. not to get molested... read the article that Turbo posted...

Imagine your girlfriend being invited by Justin timberlake to dance with him on stage only to be humped by him like an ape in heat.. that is what happened. Nevermind the age.

speedminded
05-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Then I guess you have comprehension defecits because I was clear in that I buy music, I bought his last album plus others that have HIM in it, and I certainly have a problem with what he did. Am I gonna lose sleep over it? Hell no. Am I going to picket him and boycott him? Hell no. Do I think it was cool what he did?? Big HELL no.

I could care less if Akon wanted to pull his pecker out and jizz all over the front row during his concert. That's his business. But he also has to man up and realize that when he jizzes all over the front row it may make HIM feel better but it may piss off someone else. So now, I ask you again to use logic. WHO has MORE to lose by jizzing on the front row??? Akon with his millions or someone on the front row looking to get paid???? DUHHHH. :rolleyes:

The question then is: WHO is the bigger dumbass in that situation??? The person wanting to get paid or the millionaire celebrity that was stupid enough to put himself IN that situation in the first place??? I know the answer, do you? :rolleyes:

I guess the laugh's on you now that you've found out he was making bank with Verizon and may lose it, huh? ;)

If they have in those mosh pits girls from the age of 0 to 200 that are getting hurt unnecessarily, then I'd say absolutely the same thing. I'd say the band was a bunch of retards for letting it happen. I'd say that the people hurting the women were retarded. I'd say that if they had sponsors endorsing them they'd probably need to re-evaluate their position. Yes, I damn well would say the exact same thing IF the situation was the same where a female was being man handled unnecessarily and the "artist" was stupid enough to let it happen.

I'm not bashing anyone for being a millionaire. I'm bashing you, him, and anyone else who supports ANYONE (including millionaires) that is so obviously stupid as to place themselves in the line of fire and then complaining about it. So you're right, they can do anything the damn well please, but they also can deal with the consequences. Don't manhandle some young girl up on stage to get your rocks off and then puss out and say it was ALL her fault. :rolleyes:

I said before, that says more about you and his supporters than it does about him. He's got an excuse, what's yours? :rolleyes:

And you're wrong again....when he loses his Verizon contract......do you think ALL the execs listen to Akon's music or buy it? Doubt it. Do they have a chance to screw up his life??? Yep. Same with that young girl. Does it matter if she ever buys another Akon record? No. Can she make his life a PITA??? Absolutely. Which is more important now??? :rolleyes:

You have the same mentality that most "artists" have. "Ima eat today while I can and fuck the rest of yall and fuck the future...." Well, fine, do what you want and screw up your own future earnings. Very smart. Good for you. Music is cyclical. It comes and it goes. What's hot today is old school tomm. You may be able to pack a stadium today, but what about tomm? Look at Michael Jackson. He can't even be on a Cracker Jack box now. Multi, Multi, Multi millionaire before he started screwing up his own life by making poor decisions that impacted his career and all but ended it. The "King of Pop" wasn't he? Just yesterday he could do no wrong. Just yesterday he was sitting on top of the world with everything and everybody at his beck and call. Now....what is he??? Butt of jokes, a freak, a loner.....why??? Because of BAD choices he made.

If you honestly think that I could ever run out of things to say, you haven't been reading my posts very well.

You don't know shit about me my friend. I was buying records when they were real records, vinyl. I may not be hardcore into listening to that genre of music, but I'm far from a newbie at the game. Matter of fact, I did a photoshoot with Lil' Jon just this past week. I guess he's not hardcore either. How bout Yung Joc? Jazee Pha? I've been lucky enough to have dealt with all of them one-on-one and learned quite a few things I must admit. So, don't sit there all smug because you have a bigger rap and R&B CD collection than me that I some how don't know shit about "the scene". I know enough to form an opinion. I know enough to be a consumer. That's dangerous enough aint it. So if Akon don't give a shit about my opinion, cool no skin off my back.

Did MJ's career go up or down due to controversy? Answer that and then tell me again just who's crazy.

So why is it that you would put YOURSELF into a situation where you are caught with your pants down IF by your admission you KNOW what they're trying to do????? Who's the real idiot in that situation then???? :rolleyes:

Again, you can justify all their bad choices from here to eternity....doesn't change the FACT that they are BAD CHOICES and THEY had some control over it the majority of the time. Who's the bigger fool? The one trying to get one over on you, or YOU for letting them when you KNOW they're trying???? Answer that.

Quit justifying this guy's idiocy. He just put himself in a position where HE could get hurt. He's an the idiot then. Bigger than the girl, bigger than her sneaking in under age, bigger than her parents not keeping tabs. All have a part in it, but HE is the biggest one. BUT FOR THE FACT that he acted like a dog in heat up on stage, this would not be happening....right or wrong? So then, who should hold more responsability. He would not be in the position he's in had he chosen one of his dancers, who he's probably doing anyway, to dry hump all over the stage. Think about it....all of this over a dry freaking hump. I hope she was worth it. I hated dry humping, so I don't see what he sees in it anyway...... :D ;)jeeze jaime, is that all you have to say? slackers these days :rolleyes:

:D

Mr.MuayThai
05-08-2007, 02:18 PM
But what are we to expect from akon?? He has 3 wives.. :idb: :idb: :idb:

LOL! Akons Mormon! :bump:

gtikid
05-08-2007, 02:52 PM

Speak for yourself when you talk about comprehension defecits. Your the one who can't seem to understand that I am not saying him dry humping a girl on stage is cool. If that's what he wants to do, let him be. Would I ever do that? Shit no. But that doesn't mean i'm not gonna be like damn man that's fucked up. Hey maybe thats not our thing but it's his.

It is the samething. What happens when you go to a club? You listen to music and do whatever it is you do. What happens when you go to a concert? The samething except that the music you are listening to is live. I bet you Akon would be doing the samething at a club, even if he wasn't a star/millionaire. Now, jizzing on the front row is just gross :lmfao: I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone by saying that it would piss everyone off. But he didn't jizz on anybody. Your not comparing red apples with red apples. Your comparing red apples to green apples. Almost the samething, but not quite ;)

No, not really. Did you forget about Convict Records? ;) Verizon isn't gonna be what's making him all the money. Wow, he might of had his picture on their website. I can guarantee the main reason Verizon sponsored his tour was to get their name out to the public and to benefit themselves and to sell more phones ;)

No, it's just that you hear too much about people trying to take advantage of artists and athletes. How would you like it if, for example, you were a multi-millionaire and your son who is, let's say, 18, is going out with a girl who is 17 and lives with a middle class family and they have sex, her parents find out, and they try sueing you for it? I imagine you'd be very excited about it and punish your kid for doing what every other kid is doing. And then you'd be super happy to pay up:rolleyes:

BUT, you what if the girls intentionally put themselves into the mosh pit, kinda like how the girl, intentionally got on stage? If those girls got substantially hurt, who's fault would it be? ;)

It wasn't manhandling. Sorry you haven't been to the clubs in a while, but you see that type of shit EVERYWHERE. Believe me, I saw Akon at a concert myself, 1 week before this incident happened, when he was in South Padre, Texas for Spring Break ;). And once again you bring up the fact that she was a young girl. How in the hell was he supposed to know? You really can't blame him for that. And you know you don't want to blame him for that, b/c in reality, he had no way of knowing how old she was. But I understand why you keep bringing it up, b/c if he had known she was 14 and still went along with it, then yes, that would of been a really bad situation.

What would I need an excuse for? I'm not gonna dry hump some girl at a concert or a club. But that's no reason for me to call the authorities when I see someone doing it.

So the Verizon execs are really gonna mess up his life? I guarantee you they could give 2 shits about him too. They'll just move on and look for someone else. Why would they spend the companies time and money on Akon? ;) As far as the girl making Akon's life a PITA, look at the girl that tried to sue Kobe. What happened to that girl as soon as the media found out all the facts? The girl never even showed her face and as soon as the multiple semen samples were found, she shut up, and quit bitching about the whole situation, and took whatever was offered.

Exactly, the music industry is a cyclical cycle. They can get be replaced the next day at any minute, so why not go out and enjoy it while you can, because in the end, your going to be replaced anyway ;)

Then don't try to answer to something by saying BS

So now name-dropping is gonna make you seem like a more reliable source? Is this gonna turn into a I know, you know discussion? We can go on all day talking about who we've met, is that gonna change anything? :rolleyes:

Haha, I meant that in a very sensitive way :D

MJ's career was already over before the whole children thing happened, we all know that.

Quit justifying this guy's idiocy. He just put himself in a position where HE could get hurt. He's an the idiot then. Bigger than the girl, bigger than her sneaking in under age, bigger than her parents not keeping tabs. All have a part in it, but HE is the biggest one. BUT FOR THE FACT that he acted like a dog in heat up on stage, this would not be happening....right or wrong? So then, who should hold more responsability. He would not be in the position he's in had he chosen one of his dancers, who he's probably doing anyway, to dry hump all over the stage. Think about it....all of this over a dry freaking hump. I hope she was worth it. I hated dry humping, so I don't see what he sees in it anyway...... :D ;)

Yes a lot of people have the same mentality that people are always out trying to screw artists and athletes over. Why? Because it's been proven over and over again. It happens waaaaaaaay too much. It's not just a rare event. Akon didn't make a BAD CHOICE. He made a choice, that ended up turning bad. Get the difference?

It's not defending his idiocity. I guarantee you if he had done this with a girl over age, it wouldn't of been nearly as bad, especially if the over age girl hadn't pressed charges. Hell if he had done this with an 18+ girl, you would of probably never heard of it. And the fact that she's 14 WOULD change things, ONLY IF he had known her age. She was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be, where only adults are at, and everyone here can agree that she looks nowhere NEAR 14.

If I go to a strip club, and I toss a girl a $20 and she lets me slap her on the ass, then I get arrested b/c it turns out that the girl had given the strip club a fake age and was only 16, who's to punish? Sure as fuck not me, i'm at a strip club where everyone has to be 21+ ;)

You see all types of shit happen at concerts. Like the one guy who said Destiny Child gave some dude a lap dance. Why didn't the media make a big deal about it, especially since they were supposed to be so innocent? B/c it really isn't a big deal, until someone wants to get rich off of someone else's wealth :goodjob:

Turbo04
05-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Did you watch the same video as everyone else? The girl WAS trying to get away and stop. He had her pinned down. Like you said your not comparing red apples to red apples with the DC concert lap dance thing. So your saying the if a girl gets on stage at a concert of akons or someone like him she should expect him to do whatever he feels like with her and that should be ok? I'm sorry but thats crap. even in your strip club situtaion, there are certain rules and ettiquet (sp) that are enforced and followed with regards to the girls. If pinning a girl down and humping her won't fly there (in a truly sexual enviorment) why in the world is it acceptable at a concert like that? Akon made a bad choice, and as it was stated earlier the fact that she was underage compounded the mistake. Yes he could not have known she was underage, but at the end of the day doing that to even and adult is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

aaronfelipe
05-08-2007, 06:22 PM
I would let Akon do that to me

disrupt
05-08-2007, 07:11 PM
LOL! Akons Mormon! :bump:
muslim = harem.

Jaimecbr900
05-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Look, let's just agree to disagree. I see it totally different than you guys that are defending him.

The way I see it is simple; I earned it, I'm going to do everything in my power NOT to lose it. If I take unnecessary risks and it costs me, I can only blame ONE person really because ultimately that's the only person you truly have any control over.

So therefore, I don't care if the girl was 14 or 24...he was not using his noodle when he decided to dry hump her like a drunk gorilla. If he wants to take that unnecessary risk to lose what he's earned, then it's his to lose.

Maverick
05-09-2007, 03:11 AM
if shes old enough to cross the street, shes old enough to get hit

gtikid
05-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Look, let's just agree to disagree. I see it totally different than you guys that are defending him.

:goodjob: ...

Hundo®
05-10-2007, 08:04 AM
5 pages.. not even that serious, who cares, some stupid 14 yr old slut got pile driven on stage at a rap concert, she shouldn't have been there, END OF DISCUSSION