PDA

View Full Version : Orange County ricer meet busted

TIGERJC
05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
http://www.demonic86.com/transfer/La-Fiebre_04-28-07.wmv

This video is a combination of police footage taken by a suspected cop, possibly named "Mark Davis" of the Orange County Sheriffs office, and a bystanding driver / ricer that took this footage:

http://www.orl360.com/lafiebrecrackdown.wmv

More and more car meets seem to have issues with violence, guns and drugs, so the pigs are cracking down on it.

You will see that stuff was confiscated and cars impounded. Now I have no idea if the cops were being legal in their siezure policies (who knows if the people were licensed to carry?) ... or if they are targeting "ethnic" ricers with certain makes, models and stereotypes.

Either way the few over-the-top ricers that do the usual Saturday night crowded parking lot antics have made it hard on the rest of the true car guys. Not defending cops at all, but this video shows both sides...

I do think that M Davis... or whoever made this video has some serious issues and is wasting our taxes and his duty as a good cop. He thinks posting this crap is funny, and he loves doing it. The one problem I have is why certain cars were impounded... and why certain other meeting locations for other makes of cars get passed over by the pigs...

-Sav

I wonder if the cops here will do the samething this year at out favorite Gnet meet spot.

I got this off of another forum

B00STedSvT
05-04-2007, 03:59 PM
:burnout:+ :police: = :gay: :fruit: :gay:

iloveboost
05-04-2007, 05:44 PM
I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at a meet in California.

Lankhoss
05-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Those cops are RICIST!

TIGERJC
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at a meet in California.
I think it is Orange county, florida

TIGERJC
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM