PDA

View Full Version : Misc Po Boys Cajun Seafood

blurred visions
07-01-2005, 02:41 AM
MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM damn this shit is good. If you like buffalo sauce then I recommend trying this place out. They have talapia, shrimp, buffalo wings, catfish, etc. and its good too! I'm stuck on the buffalo shrimp po boy though, which is as addicting as crack.

The location, well the one near me atleast, is near gwinnett place mall kinda. If you know where Atlanta Toyota is then from there go straight on Old Norcross and cross over Pleasant hill. On the left you will see a Citgo, its in that shopping area next to the rental car place.

GREAT FOOD!

(Its not a fancy sit down restaurant, you walk in, place your order and wait until its ready. So there is no servers or anything to worry about.)

blurred visions
07-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Anyone try this place yet???

Soloboy
07-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Will look into trying this Place out...!

RiceBoy
07-11-2005, 08:21 PM
whats the name of the restaurant? i haven't had a real cajun poboy since i left new orleans 10 yrs ago..:(

blurred visions
07-11-2005, 09:44 PM
It's called "Po Boys Cajun Seafood"

OR it might be called Cajun Seafood Po Boys.

RiceBoy
08-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Tried their poboys the other day. It sucks the big one. Bread wasn't even the real french bread. I lived in Louisiana for 20 yrs so I know what a cajun poboy suppose to taste like. Ordered a foot long soft shell crabs for 15 bucks. Gave me only 2 crabs. It was the biggest rip off ever. Will never go back.

blurred visions
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
I dont know about that, all I ever get is the buffalo shrimp po boy and that is fire.