PDA

View Full Version : Misc Liddell vs Jackson

81911SC
05-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Alright we have had our discussions but not a poll. Everyone knows what happend last time but Chuck is better then before, IMO. So what does everyone else think?

ironchef
05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
This shit is tough, chucks on top of his game, and rampage looks good as ever, so it will be really close imo.

BB6dohcvtec
05-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Rampage FTW....people might view it as a upset now since liddell is on the top of his game but rampage jackson is no joke.

yayo1369
05-03-2007, 12:51 AM
its gonna be a close fight. im goin with liddel for the fact that he is at the top of his game right now, and that hes got alot of rage to use against jackson. since hes the only loss he has not gotten revenge on lol

pinoyboy
05-03-2007, 07:34 PM
I haven't been watching the fights recently, but didn't rampage just join UFC the same time as crocop? Who did he fight to get to liddell?

santacruz77
05-03-2007, 08:37 PM
i think liddell but i dont kno i cant wait! tank is still the best.... haha

Tracer
05-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Liddell will win this fight.

Ericp
05-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Rampage is one hell of a fighter but I'm still pulling for liddell. He's been one of my favorite fighters for a long time. I agree with Liddell, he'll knock rampage out in the first round :boxing:

SL33P3R
05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
I cant wait to see this fight

Eric- hows the BJJ coming along for you?

wrxdrvr
05-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Liddell has this one

HyPer50
05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
is it happening this weekend or what?

pinoyboy
05-04-2007, 10:13 AM
is it happening this weekend or what?

may 26th

Killer
05-04-2007, 10:13 AM
so for sure the 26?

pinoyboy
05-04-2007, 10:16 AM
so for sure the 26?

I'm pretty positive it is.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=4950

Maybe I'll convince my girlfriend to go out to hooters to watch with me. Highly doubtful it will happen though!

Kyle
05-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Ima big Chuck fan, but I think Rampage will win. This will be a good fight, I can't wait.

Ltdnismorace
05-04-2007, 03:51 PM
dunno, If I HAD to bet, I'd put my money on Chuck

ueyedgr8tness
05-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Well i want my boy rampage to win!!!

If the fight goes to the ground it is rampage all the way.
If he gets chuck against the fence it is his game 2 cause he will just pick his ass up and once the slam comes it is game over.

igot3240
05-05-2007, 11:03 AM
chuck all the way....

HumP
05-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Iceman all the way. I have my reservations about the first fight. Chuck didnt even look like himself, the look in his eyes, his demeanor, it was all off. His limbs looked like they weighed a ton in that fight, it was like he was partially sedated. But this time, fuck, its over for Rampage.

81911SC
05-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Bump

bigasian
05-20-2007, 08:33 PM
i got rampage second round tko over the "ice head"

81911SC
05-20-2007, 08:35 PM
You also have super aids.

IDCoconut
05-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Jackson.

B16a2 Civic
05-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Is that shit tonight?

81911SC
05-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Saturday.

Kyle
05-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know of any sites where you can watch the fight online after it airs? It always gets deleted by Zuffa when people put them on youtube so I am looking for somewhere else.

81911SC
05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Just go to a hooters or something like that.

ironchef
05-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Does anyone know of any sites where you can watch the fight online after it airs? It always gets deleted by Zuffa when people put them on youtube so I am looking for somewhere else.Most of the places that show it don't have a cover charge, so just go to some hooters and get wings and watch it for free :D.

~GILLEY~
05-20-2007, 10:37 PM
the ice man is going to kill rampage

Kyle
05-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Just go to a hooters or something like that.

Most of the places that show it don't have a cover charge, so just go to some hooters and get wings and watch it for free :D.
I would if I still lived down town, but there is no where to watch it where I live now. Maybe I will drive to miledgeville and find a Hooters.

MulattoBoi
05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I got my money on Jackson, dudes a beast, but Liddell is looking for that revenge, I don't think hes gonna get it.

TonyRSX
05-21-2007, 12:29 AM
I haven't been watching the fights recently, but didn't rampage just join UFC the same time as crocop? Who did he fight to get to liddell?

yea...rampage's first UFC fight was against Marvin Eastman...Rampage looked pretty good in that fight...although ive seen better from Rampage...nonetheless he won that fight...

If both Rampage and Liddell come out at the tops of their games...its gonna be one hell of a fight...i love Rampage's brawling style and his slams are insane...

Liddell's stand up and ability to elude the take-downs have gotten better and better...

Its gonna be one hell of a brawl...but imma have to go with Rampage on this one...first round- they both come out swinging and taking punches...second round-come out swinging again, but i think Rampage is gonna get a hold of liddell and get a huge slam on him...from there its gonna be gound and pound the hell outta liddell...

Win goes to Rampage by stoppage late second round...maybe mid third

jus my :2cents: :goodjob:

Sport1.3
05-21-2007, 08:32 AM
RAMPAGE! i hope he embarrasses chuck just like the last time

soul
05-21-2007, 11:00 AM
yea...rampage's first UFC fight was against Marvin Eastman...Rampage looked pretty good in that fight...although ive seen better from Rampage...nonetheless he won that fight...

If both Rampage and Liddell come out at the tops of their games...its gonna be one hell of a fight...i love Rampage's brawling style and his slams are insane...

Liddell's stand up and ability to elude the take-downs have gotten better and better...

Its gonna be one hell of a brawl...but imma have to go with Rampage on this one...first round- they both come out swinging and taking punches...second round-come out swinging again, but i think Rampage is gonna get a hold of liddell and get a huge slam on him...from there its gonna be gound and pound the hell outta liddell...

Win goes to Rampage by stoppage late second round...maybe mid third

jus my :2cents: :goodjob:
i agree, but not end of 2nd or 3rd, its gonna be first. There gonna brawl, and slug it out, and its gonna end up near the fence, which equals no no to liddell, from there look for the slam, down to ground an pound then, tko or fight stop

Evil Goat
05-21-2007, 11:47 AM
rampage is gonna embarrass him again....and joe rogans a complete homo

Greddypacked
05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Man Rogans a good host dude, he used to be a fighter and commentates very good. Anyways im going for Chuck, but Rampage is a beast. Very good fight coming up.

81911SC
05-26-2007, 01:19 AM
bump 4 fight night

BuBBa DRiFT
05-26-2007, 03:06 AM
im stoked, but i have to work FUCKKKK

Greddypacked
05-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Cant go to Hooters for viewing cuz i got sick damnit. Give us the details when it's finished. Also on the Paryisian fight, dude knows his Jujitsu like the back of his hand and the other guy doesnt fool around.

s13slider®
05-26-2007, 07:45 PM
who knows a bookie ?

~GILLEY~
05-26-2007, 07:59 PM
liddell is going to kill him watch what i say

wantboost
05-26-2007, 11:22 PM
update?

2jz240sx
05-26-2007, 11:32 PM
rampage KNOCKOUT 2 min in...

wantboost
05-26-2007, 11:35 PM
really... i figured rampage would win just not in 2 minutes

2jz240sx
05-26-2007, 11:36 PM
yep, already talking about rematch...
but rampage looked pretty damn good...
i think he is the future...
i didnt know chuck was 38....DAMN

ironchef
05-26-2007, 11:51 PM
That was disappointing.

2jz240sx
05-27-2007, 12:02 AM
i know i wish it lasted longer...
psh...
pissed off...

Ltdnismorace
05-27-2007, 12:28 AM
chucky boy knocked the fuck out. Dude, did you know he was in cradle to the grave in that underground fight club scene. watch it again and see liddell.

Kyle
05-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Yeah it was a dissapointment but I expected it. And I had no clue chuck was 38, damn.

TonyRSX
05-27-2007, 12:45 AM
KO by punch, kick, slam? did rampage get the takedown and ground n pound? lemme know some details =)

Ltdnismorace
05-27-2007, 12:56 AM
you tube it

2jz240sx
05-27-2007, 12:58 AM
no ground at at all...
chuck swung missed and got caught with a right.

bigasian
05-27-2007, 01:14 AM
the "ice head" threw a body shot and got caught with a right, it went to the ground and rampage threw an elbow and a couple of punches and the ref stopped the fight. we have a new light heavy weight champ :goodjob:

MulattoBoi
05-27-2007, 01:19 AM
I got my money on Jackson, dudes a beast, but Liddell is looking for that revenge, I don't think hes gonna get it.

I right thank you, I knew Liddell couldn't get his revenge. Jackson a beast!

TonyRSX
05-27-2007, 02:01 AM
check it out...end of the fight

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/slow_rex/quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell.gif

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 10:36 AM
I told u guy's that rampage was going to whoop that ass and thanks to all the ppl that was pulling foir chuck i get to go pick up my 500$ for the WIn PWND........

AnthonyF
05-27-2007, 11:31 AM
lol at people voting for iceman. sry, if u didnt see his assbeating comming, shame on u. he talked wayyyy to much shit

2jz240sx
05-27-2007, 11:36 AM
chuck will win in the rematch...

BB6dohcvtec
05-27-2007, 03:09 PM
lol at people voting for iceman. sry, if u didnt see his assbeating comming, shame on u. he talked wayyyy to much shit

+1 rampage is serious

Greddypacked
05-27-2007, 03:25 PM
If he didnt connect w/ that punch who knows what would of happened. It wasnt a ass kicking this time around. He got a good punch to the head and continued to pound after he fell. It happens to alot of good fighters, dont think Chuck wont come back like he did against Couture.

81911SC
05-27-2007, 03:26 PM
You are an idiot if you think Chuck talked more shit then Rampage.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-27-2007, 03:34 PM
chuck will win in the rematch...

Jackson Vs Liddell
The Ultimate Re-Rematch
(Maybe Chuck Will Do Something This Time)
Pre-Order Tickets NOW!

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 05:48 PM
All i can say is u fucking chuck fans better gives us rampage fans some respect cause we went in the under dog and came out a winner,what some of u guy's call a lucky punch ?? Nah thats just UFC baby u win some u loose some and to get beat by a guy that is not known for stand up but ground and pound^^ Oh thats just diserves respect he beat him at what he is good at and that is knocking ppl out.

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 05:50 PM
so who won?

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 05:51 PM
so who won?

Of course the black is back:lmfao: U no who won:D

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 05:53 PM
did rampage really WIN? oh DAMN!!!

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 05:59 PM
did rampage really WIN? oh DAMN!!!

Man it was a very nice 1st round knock out made all the chuck fans cry i was sitting at hooters just got off vacation and was like 10%RAMPAGE FANS and 90% liddel fans and when he got knock out i left and started last night collecting small bets i had out LOl:lmfao:

Greddypacked
05-27-2007, 07:19 PM
All i can say is u fucking chuck fans better gives us rampage fans some respect cause we went in the under dog and came out a winner,what some of u guy's call a lucky punch ?? Nah thats just UFC baby u win some u loose some and to get beat by a guy that is not known for stand up but ground and pound^^ Oh thats just diserves respect he beat him at what he is good at and that is knocking ppl out.

Rampage is a striker man, how can you say he is ground and pound first. He uses his good striking skill and takes it to the ground and finishes. Rampage admits he got the takedown/slams from experienced street fighting. That's how he used to finish alot of those fights. He has an easy fighting techinque that can be defeated, the smart one's will know how to beat it. Like this guy, he gets his ass handed to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC5L3VIN3C8

Rampage is a great fighter and i like him, but he has alot more technique to get down.

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Dude his back ground is wrestling he does it all but he is known for most of his fights going to the ground and getting finished from his vicious slams rampage=ground and pound, liddel=best striker probley ever in the ufc at the 205 class

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Oh and thoes kick to the face and all that other stuff that shogun did in that fight will not happen in UFC cause its against the rules. So some 1 will have to come with something dif than what shogun did.

Greddypacked
05-27-2007, 08:56 PM
No your wrong, it is legal to knee/kick to the head and body while opponent is standing. It's only illegal in UFC to knee them in the head while they are down or on there knees. You need to know your sh!t man lol.

bigasian
05-28-2007, 12:35 AM
If he didnt connect w/ that punch who knows what would of happened. It wasnt a ass kicking this time around. He got a lucky good punch to the head and continued to pound after he fell. It happens to alot of good fighters, dont think Chuck wont come back like he did against Couture.

If that was a lucky punch then 95% of Chuck's wins have been by lucky punches. And this was a rematch, Jackson beat his ass in the first fight too, what makes you think the third fight will be any different? Rampage has Chucks number, just like Chuck has Tito's number.

Greddypacked
05-28-2007, 08:45 AM
^^

Lol, if you watch any of the documentaries it's all their. Chuck admits he throws punches and sometimes luckily connects. Yes all these good fighters have good aim towards the jaw/head area, but alot of times when it's a toe to toe match both boxers punching like crazy it's alot of aimless blows. Alot of wins comes from a good/lucky land to the jaw. Listen to what they say after the matches. Well i was just throwing some punches to hopefully land something. Sometimes they arent even looking in that area and they connect. All these fighters are pros, so when they land something right on the button your going down, KOed.

95% of Chucks wins arent luck. Everyone knows Chuck is a dominate striker, he can knock you out w/ a pillow on your face lol. Probably 35% (guestamation) of his fights he throws some lucky punches, but you can tell he knows where to throw and how to land.

soul
05-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Rampage threw a total of 7 punches, knocked liddell out on the 3 one he threw in the match, dude is a fucking assasin, he makes sure he connects, not even a fucking match, he blocked 99% of liddell's crap he tried to throw also

Greddypacked
05-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Your right Rampage is a great fighter, but i would like to see him against a wrestler/takedown artist (Couture, or even that new guy that KO'ed Cro Cop, Gonzaga?).

SNapper
05-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Rampage threw a total of 7 punches, knocked liddell out on the 3 one he threw in the match, dude is a fucking assasin, he makes sure he connects, not even a fucking match, he blocked 99% of liddell's crap he tried to throw also
yeah show me the last time rampage did something like that. it was lucky.

edit: post fight rampage didn't know where he even hit chuck.

edit: don't get me wrong rampage is an awesome fighter but the fight was kinda like whoever hits whoever in the face first wins. rematch should be fun.

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 12:14 PM
No your wrong, it is legal to knee/kick to the head and body while opponent is standing. It's only illegal in UFC to knee them in the head while they are down or on there knees. You need to know your sh!t man lol.

Dude wtf did i just say its against the rules no kneeing kicking in the head while opponents are on the ground duh thats why i said well some 1 will have to come with something dif than shotgun cause the shit he did in that fight u posted against rampage would be illegal in the UFC so my point was some 1 will have to play a dif game than shotgun, as u said thats how u beat rampage but u cant beat rampage in UFC doing that cause it illegal:taun:

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 12:17 PM
yeah show me the last time rampage did something like that. it was lucky.

edit: post fight rampage didn't know where he even hit chuck.

edit: don't get me wrong rampage is an awesome fighter but the fight was kinda like whoever hits whoever in the face first wins. rematch should be fun.

LOl Noob ok how can u say that win was lucky? when most if not all of chucks wins come by KO and he had been known for having a good chin? U have seen liddel get hit in the chin in other fights and not even think of going down untill he got caught right by rampage and as u see he got dropped:D

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Your right Rampage is a great fighter, but i would like to see him against a wrestler/takedown artist (Couture, or even that new guy that KO'ed Cro Cop, Gonzaga?).

LOl i am sure they will be inline waiting to get that ass beat:lmfao: U must be a liddel fan cause only ppl that watch liddel get his ass KO in the 1st round be saying shit like. Oh i bet he want beat so and so!!! Well if so and so is so good why didnt he fight liddel?

Greddypacked
05-28-2007, 12:29 PM
lol, no i like Liddell and Rampage. I was going may the best fighter win. It seems to me you need a lil more touch up on the rules, and technique of fighters in the UFC. Regardless, Rampage has some competition coming for him now.

You see in fighting you have to earn your way towards a title fight, it's called top contendor (well several names really). Anyways Gonzaga is pretty much a newcomer and beating Cro Cop the way he did puts him up there pretty quickly. Not just anybody has a belt shot, you have to work up to it.

b@d @pple
05-28-2007, 12:29 PM
you guys are fuckin gay...liddell is a great fighter,his fights prove so,,rampage is also a great fighter his fights also prove so...liddell got caught and got knocked out....rampage has lost more fights than chuck,does that mean he is worse than chuck ..no it means he got caught,just like chuck...all you motherfucker talking shit about chuck..i would love to see you hardasses stand with him..rampage prevailed ..doesnt say sanything other than he was at the right place at the right time...they are both top notch fighters..they are both human ...just like mirko crocop and the gonzaga fight..who would have ever thought mirko would have gotten dropped like a bitch..not me..just shows with the right shot anyone will hit the ground

ironchef
05-28-2007, 02:14 PM
I still think they called that fight early. Yea chuck got caught with a good shot and went down, but he came right back up though. He didn't just lay around or anything. They should have let it keep going.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 02:22 PM
LOl i am sure they will be inline waiting to get that ass beat:lmfao: U must be a liddel fan cause only ppl that watch liddel get his ass KO in the 1st round be saying shit like. Oh i bet he want beat so and so!!! Well if so and so is so good why didnt he fight liddel?
you don't know shit about mma fighting. stop posting.

I'm a liddell fan and wanted him to win. It was disappointing for him to lose but either way I hoped the fight went longer then it did.

Rampage caught him with a good punch. It was somewhat lucky but that's also what swingers depend on. It was partially chuck's fault for putting himself in that position though. 1 inch further back and it prolly wouldn't have stunned him like that.

Anyone can lose to anyone on any certain day.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
I still think they called that fight early. Yea chuck got caught with a good shot and went down, but he came right back up though. He didn't just lay around or anything. They should have let it keep going.
true, I've seen alot of fights where guys basically got knocked out but instantly recovered and went on fighting.

If there's anything bad about ufc it's the ref's with there bad decision making skills. Liddell was lifting himself before the ref even jumped in. Yes he was disoriented and shit but that happens to people all the time in fighting. boxers look like that the whole damn fight.

less then 5 seconds after the ref jumped in liddell was standing arguing with the ref.

sinistercivi
05-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Im a Liddell fan as well but I wouldnt call that a lucky punch. If you watch their first fight Rampage catches him with that same counter a few times. I do however feel that McCarthy stopped the fight to soon. But you know there will be another rematch.

BB6dohcvtec
05-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Im a Liddell fan as well but I wouldnt call that a lucky punch. If you watch their first fight Rampage catches him with that same counter a few times. I do however feel that McCarthy stopped the fight to soon. But you know there will be another rematch.

not anytime soon tho.....and to those saying liddell was getting right back up, yea he was because the ref stopped it, if the ref didn't stop he would still be own the ground eating more of rampage's punches to the face, that is why the ref stopped it.

b@d @pple
05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
if you go back and watch the fight,liddell was out cold,if only for a sec he was fuckin out..if you cant intelligently defend yourself,you are giving out tko's

Greddypacked
05-28-2007, 06:31 PM
He lost so what...

NEXT!

SNapper
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
if you go back and watch the fight,liddell was out cold,if only for a sec he was fuckin out..if you cant intelligently defend yourself,you are giving out tko's

this is true but many fights have had the same type situations where the guy getting knocked out recovers and gets back up.

BanginJimmy
05-28-2007, 07:22 PM
this is true but many fights have had the same type situations where the guy getting knocked out recovers and gets back up.

You sometimes see that with the light weights, but someone with the striking ability of Rampage you ahve to stop the fight. 1 solid punch when liddel wasnt there enough to enven brace for it could easily have done permanent damage.

Gonzaga is a heavyweight? He will never fight in the 205 class. If he did he would get murdered cause he would have to lose like 35lbs. You dont drop that much weight and still stay in the same shape.

TonyRSX
05-28-2007, 07:36 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/slow_rex/quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell.gif

Watch the end of the fight again ^^^...all of u saying it was stopped too early...

Chuck got dropped, his arms and body went limp, then rampage landed 3-4 more huge punches straight to the head n face...chuck showed no signs of defending himself or blocking...

that right there is a TKO stoppage...its a damn good thing the fight was stopped when it was was...any more of those punches or elbows from rampage coulda really messed up chuck...

Evil Goat
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM

Watch the end of the fight again ^^^...all of u saying it was stopped too early...

Chuck got dropped, his arms and body went limp, then rampage landed 3-4 more huge punches straight to the head n face...chuck showed no signs of defending himself or blocking...

that right there is a TKO stoppage...its a damn good thing the fight was stopped when it was was...any more of those punches or elbows from rampage coulda really messed up chuck...

aint that the mothafuckin truth....got dropped like a babyback bitch

rampage>chuck....as always

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 08:29 PM
you don't know shit about mma fighting. stop posting.

I'm a liddell fan and wanted him to win. It was disappointing for him to lose but either way I hoped the fight went longer then it did.

Rampage caught him with a good punch. It was somewhat lucky but that's also what swingers depend on. It was partially chuck's fault for putting himself in that position though. 1 inch further back and it prolly wouldn't have stunned him like that.

Anyone can lose to anyone on any certain day.

# 1 FAG just like a mma poser u didnt answer the? #2 every that no me no that i am die hard follower of mma world my friend is getting trained by roy singer and i plan to do the same not cause i want to fight but just cause i want to no the skills cause i love the sport its 1 thing to talk about it but its another thing to be in it and no that ppl can get knocked out no matter how hard there chin is it just takes the right person to do it:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I still say chuck got knocked the fuck out so want u guy's give some respect to rampage considering i have gave nothing but respect to liddel considering he is the top dog in stand up strikers at 205. Untill rampage got his #

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
im glad he losted, sucks it had to be to a black man..

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:11 PM
# 1 FAG just like a mma poser u didnt answer the? #2 every that no me no that i am die hard follower of mma world my friend is getting trained by roy singer and i plan to do the same not cause i want to fight but just cause i want to no the skills cause i love the sport its 1 thing to talk about it but its another thing to be in it and no that ppl can get knocked out no matter how hard there chin is it just takes the right person to do it:goodjob:

your grammar is horrible and I already answered your "question".

name one other fight where rampage knocked someone out with 1 hit like that.

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Snapper shut up dude! don't act like you're a hardcore MMA fan/fighter... L0L!!!

you're softer then baby shit, remember that.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Snapper shut up dude! don't act like you're a hardcore MMA fan/fighter... L0L!!!

you're softer then baby shit, remember that.

who the fuck are you?

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:20 PM
who the fuck are you?

bitch its me... remember the SM white vs. brown soccer game.. its me Alex.

Kyle
05-28-2007, 10:20 PM
That fight was definitely NOT called early. Trust me I would have loved to see Liddel win...but he was out cold. His body went limp and his arms dropped.

It was hilarious to listen to rampage talk after that fight. He's a really outspoken guy.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:21 PM
bitch its me... remember the SM white vs. brown soccer game.. its me Alex.
ur gay. i am a hardcore mma fan.

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:23 PM
ur gay. i am a hardcore mma fan.

yeah, now you remember... and a fan yes.. fighter, no. :lmfao: its been awhile man.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:23 PM
how bout when the ref called the fight from the arm bar but the dude never tapped. CAN'T DO THAT....

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
yeah, now you remember... and a fan yes.. fighter, no. :lmfao: its been awhile man.
yeah they won't let me use my bat in mma.

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
your grammar is horrible and I already answered your "question".

name one other fight where rampage knocked someone out with 1 hit like that.

Ok just for the record here is rampages record and look at the TKO's

NameQuinton JacksonNick NameRampageRecord27 - 6 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins13 (T)KOs (48.15%)
7 Submissions (25.93%)
7 Decisions (25.93%)
Losses3 (T)KOs (50.00%)
1 Submissions (16.67%)
1 Decisions (16.67%)
1 Other (16.67%)AssociationTeam Oyama (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&Association=Team+Oyama)Height6'1 (185cm)Weight205lbs (93kg)StyleWrestlingBirth Date6/20/1978CityMemphisStateTennesseeCountryUSA

SNapper
05-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Ok just for the record here is rampages record and look at the TKO's

NameQuinton JacksonNick NameRampageRecord27 - 6 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins13 (T)KOs (48.15%)
7 Submissions (25.93%)
7 Decisions (25.93%)
Losses3 (T)KOs (50.00%)
1 Submissions (16.67%)
1 Decisions (16.67%)
1 Other (16.67%)AssociationTeam Oyama (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&Association=Team+Oyama)Height6'1 (185cm)Weight205lbs (93kg)StyleWrestlingBirth Date6/20/1978CityMemphisStateTennesseeCountryUSA

dude i really don't care what you think, you can't type. peace

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 10:51 PM
dude i really don't care what you think, you can't type. peace

:bannana: :bannana: all u liddel fans are:gay: well most of them cant take there hero getting knocked the fuck out:D

ueyedgr8tness
05-28-2007, 10:56 PM
And u no what snapper ima i got something for your liddel ass here's what we call the system check it out and watch randy get knocked out like liddel since u said he has never done it before but of course randy got the finish up beating cause it is legal in pride damn wish liddel would have got that finish up beating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJbKOnE_Uk

SNapper
05-28-2007, 11:47 PM
learn to speak english.

like i said not once in that video does rampage knock someone down with 1 hit.

from liddell's previous 7 fights he won by knock out and twice they were 1 hit knock outs.
rampage doesn't have that type of record.

like i said before the rematch will be fun.

ironchef
05-28-2007, 11:57 PM
learn to speak english.

from liddell's previous 7 fights he won by knock out and twice they were 1 hit knock outs.

like i said before the rematch will be fun.Not that I'm defending rampage, I'd prefer liddell to win. But, they said this match would be fun too, and it wasn't really.

SNapper
05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Not that I'm defending rampage, I'd prefer liddell to win. But, they said this match would be fun too, and it wasn't really.
hopefully the rematch should be insane.

BB6dohcvtec
05-29-2007, 03:21 AM
learn to speak english.

the rematch will go the same as the first two fights (if there is a rematch). you need to get off liddell's nuts because its not about your fucking resume in mma its about how both fighting styles pair up. rampage and liddell both are standup strikers, liddell wants you to press the issue so he can have the shot to knock you out with one of those haymakers. rampage is the same way but he doesn't let the fist fly until you make the mistake and he gets a good counter shot in. go back and youtube both of the rampage vs. liddell fights and you will see liddell get countered and then made into rampage's bitch.

ueyedgr8tness
05-29-2007, 05:22 AM
learn to speak english.

LOl all u can do is bash my grammer and english ? Get a fucking life and stop sucking liddels dick:gay: :2up:

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 07:53 AM
listen to Liddells post fight comments. He says he got caught w/ that hard punch, usually he doesnt give hits up that easy, sometimes that's the way it goes.

AnthonyF
05-29-2007, 08:08 AM
You are an idiot if you think Chuck talked more shit then Rampage.

im an idiot? alright, fuk u then. go look at the fucking interviews. rampage sat there and pretty much talked about himself. the only shit talking he said was "Imma beat Chucks ass":goodjob:

Chuck the icecube said all sorts of shit but heres one: "im going to knock him out in the first round":thinking:

hmm...now. i will agree it's not an ass beating, but a win is a win.

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 08:34 AM
N/M shits getting lame. We know who won already, NEXT!

Killer
05-29-2007, 08:35 AM
rapped...

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 08:36 AM
LOL at everyone getting E-mad. Chuck will NEVER beat Rampage. Reason being? Rampage is so far into chucks head its insane, and once you can get into another fighters head like that, its impossible to beat you. Ex. Chuck vs. Tito. Just like Tito somehow loses all skill while fighting chuck, chuck does the same thing against Rampage. Chuck did NOTHING in either fight. all his punches seemed half strength, and he allowed himself to fall again for Quinton’s tactics. Also you Cant compare Either fighters record against another’s. One is from UFC and One from Pride. when chuck tried out pride he was demolished. There is a much higher grade of fighters there, as well as much more "in weight" competition. Rampage has taken out the Best of the World before, as well as just plain fought everyone he could get his hands on. I'm not saying chuck is a bad fighter (no where near) but in order for him to beat Rampage, he's going to have to beat rampage mentally before he can even step in the ring with him physically

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
rapped...

do you mean wrapped? or Raped?

Z U L8R
05-29-2007, 08:43 AM
LOL @ Stay Up's last clip

that last dude who was on his back, and Rampage picked up and slammed em back down then beat the face MUWHAHAHAHAHA!! dat shyt was gangsta! o.O

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Sport 20. You are wrong, Chuck could come back and win if he trains to. Mixes up his technique a lil. Chuck admits to staying on the same track w/ his technique, i say now is the time to change up w/ a new mix.

Chuck actually stated in a prefight video, alot of people change up the fighting styles when they make it to the top, but why? Why not keep what got you to the top and train harder for it. Not the exact words but something along those lines. That is true and wrong for a guy your about to fight that you have already lost to.

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Sport 20. You are wrong, Chuck could come back and win if he trains to. Mixes up his technique a lil. Chuck admits to staying on the same track w/ his technique, i say now is the time to change up w/ a new mix.

Chuck actually stated in a prefight video, alot of people change up the fighting styles when they make it to the top, but why? Why not keep what got you to the top and train harder for it. Not the exact words but something along those lines. That is true and wrong for a guy your about to fight that you have already lost to.

How am i wrong!? :lmfao: ...Rampage destroyed him....Again. also i never said he couldn't beat him if he didnt change something...so try reading the whole post next time before you get your panties twisted. Fighting is 70% mental. If you're not mentally tougher then your opponent, you will never win. Chuck is scared of Rampage, you can see it in his stance and lack of aggression.

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 09:24 AM
LOL at everyone getting E-mad. Chuck will NEVER beat Rampage.

Your contradicting yourself. In order for Chuck to beat Rampage its more than mental, like i said practice on some different techniques so Rampage expects one type of fight, but Chucks brings out something different.

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Your contradicting yourself. In order for Chuck to beat Rampage its more than mental, like i said practice on some different techniques so Rampage expects one type of fight, but Chucks brings out something different.

And You're an idiot. Again, read the WHOLE post before you misquote me Further.

I'm not saying chuck is a bad fighter (no where near) but in order for him to beat Rampage, he's going to have to beat rampage mentally before he can even step in the ring with him physically

SNapper
05-29-2007, 09:41 AM
you can talk all you want but it's still just like bench racing. the first time they fought went nothing like the 2nd time. the first time they both hit each other with some good hits. If liddell hits rampage in the face HE WILL KNOCK HIM OUT. If rampage hits liddell in the face he'll probably knock him out too. Liddell CAN beat rampage. No one knows if he will or not but it will be fun to watch.

how can you even say. "if there's a rematch"?

why must you guys throw personal insults out there?

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 10:43 AM
And You're an idiot. Again, read the WHOLE post before you misquote me Further.

YOURE THE IDIOT! SAYING HE WILL NEVER BEAT RAMPAGE, AND THEN LATER IN THE POST SAYING HE WILL IF HE DOES THIS, YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF FOOL.

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 11:06 AM
YOURE THE IDIOT! SAYING HE WILL NEVER BEAT RAMPAGE, AND THEN LATER IN THE POST SAYING HE WILL IF HE DOES THIS, YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF FOOL.

:lmfao: You really are a moron, aren’t you? And now you're yelling at me through the internet LOLOLOL. I said he will NEVER beat Rampage, because rampage is ingrained in his mind. “Never” meaning in the same state of mind or physical prowess that Chuck is now. Then I gave the only plausible answer I could think of to how he would have a chance against him the next go round. Quit being butt hurt that chuck lost.

LOL at everyone getting E-mad. Chuck will NEVER beat Rampage. Reason being? Rampage is so far into chucks head its insane, and once you can get into another fighters head like that, its impossible to beat you. meaning that if he is still inside his head like he has in the past, its not going to happen.

I'm not saying chuck is a bad fighter (no where near) but in order for him to beat Rampage, he's going to have to beat rampage mentally before he can even step in the ring with him physically

please go back to lurking

Greddypacked
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Are you a fighter? Cuz you sound like a moron MMA fan, that thinks he knows what he is talking about. You contemplate on how Liddell is and the speculations of why he go beat. Go sit next to Liddell and talk this stupid nonsense, he would laught at you and knock you out. Are you talking about past ass kickings you have got in and got scared of, cuz i assure you this MMA pro fighter (Liddell) loves to fight and isnt affraid to fight anyone fool.

BTW, im a Rampage fan also, but i know Liddell can beat him.

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Are you a fighter? Cuz you sound like a moron MMA fan, that thinks he knows what he is talking about. You contemplate on how Liddell is and the speculations of why he go beat. Go sit next to Liddell and talk this stupid nonsense, he would laught at you and knock you out. Are you talking about past ass kickings you have got in and got scared of, cuz i assure you this MMA pro fighter (Liddell) loves to fight and isnt affraid to fight anyone fool.

BTW, im a Rampage fan also, but i know Liddell can beat him.

lol not at all. Though my mothers BF is one of the largest co-fight promoters in the south (Fight Party to be specific), and I’ve been around the "scene" for several years. I may not have talked to chuck himself about why it is he got beat, but I have talked to plenty of fighters, some even being great friends of the family. Jeff Bedard being my moms BF's best friend. He trains locally here...he actually trains will several UFC/MMA stars (Sean Sherk in particular), as well as competes all across the southeast in MMA competition. He’s also the 9-0 ISCF Southeastern United states welterweight champion. Most fighters will agree it’s largely a mental battle against the other person for control. Also, I have a 6 year background of wrestling. So I’m aware of the mental preparation needed before a match. It has nothing to do with being scared to fight; if any of those people were scared to fight they wouldn’t be in there at all. It’s the fear of Losing, or the fact someone might be better then you, the huge crowd watching, or just the plain fact the guy has beaten you before.

DrivenMind
05-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Liddell got pwnt. I was really hoping for a close fight, but Chucky got laid out pretty quick.

BB6dohcvtec
05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
you can talk all you want but it's still just like bench racing. the first time they fought went nothing like the 2nd time. the first time they both hit each other with some good hits. If liddell hits rampage in the face HE WILL KNOCK HIM OUT. If rampage hits liddell in the face he'll probably knock him out too. Liddell CAN beat rampage. No one knows if he will or not but it will be fun to watch.

how can you even say. "if there's a rematch"?

why must you guys throw personal insults out there?

its easy to say that because usually when there is a third match-up between the same two fighters each one has won one fight against the other, in this case liddell got his ass kicked convincingly twice. as i said you need ease up off liddell's nuts. pz