PDA

View Full Version : Who here has never smoked weed?

Pages : [1] 2

BKgen®
05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Just curious. I'm 20 and still haven't tried it, don't really plan on it either. I've been around plenty of it though, and i don't get it...

Hulud
05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
:wgaf:

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:57 PM
not a big deal, your not missing much, i quit like 10 years ago. the onlygood thing was sex,pot +sex = OMG,okay i smoke sometimes ;)

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Just curious. I'm 20 and still haven't tried it, don't really plan on it either. I've been around plenty of it though, and i don't get it...

37 and smart enough to never try it, myself. Been able to find much better things to do with my time, money and health. Later, QD.

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:03 PM
good advice^^ as for concerns with health if you dont want to smoke it eat it. hahhaha

The Yousef
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
:no:

and don't plan on it either....

OneSlow5pt0
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
iv never smoked anything cigs or weed...i like my lungs without holes

BKgen®
05-02-2007, 11:11 PM
iv never smoked anything cigs or weed...i like my lungs without holes

:werd:

after all, you only get 1 set of lungs.

RXWarrior2
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
never tried weed or cigarettes, never will either.

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM
tried cigarettes, hate them.

smoke bud, very very ocassionally. prob once every 3 months at a party or something. I think its dumb yet i do it every once in awhile anyways, oh well.

wouldn't dare try anything harder, someone asked me if i wanted to roll with them on saturday, i debated slapping her until sense was regained

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:32 PM
this is bullshit,i know ther are real smokers. out there. on IA. wtf? damn,i know im old school and retied from that bull shit but,damn get a dick man.

TheGodfather
05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Damn, I haven't smoked or drank.

Does that make me odd?

Lucky DAWG
this is bullshit,i know ther are real smokers. out there. on IA. wtf? damn,i know im old school and retied from that bull shit but,damn get a dick man.

who you tellin to get a dick?

quickdodge®

So are you saying that because I've never dumbed myself down to that, that I'm not a man? Later, QD.

Kyle
I am surprised at the number of people who said no. But I have never tried it, and never had any desire to.

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:35 PM

Does that make me odd?

drinkin, yea i'd say
how old are you

VooDooXII

Does that make me odd?

Nah...just straightedgehardcorexXX!XsxxxXX

THEONE

Does that make me odd?

nope thats your thang, i do not look down on you, its funny though, how those who dont or have not done these things insult those who have.while those who done dont care if those who have not done what we have done or do....get it?

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:36 PM
I don't drink, either. Drank 3 Michelobs in 1998 every Saturday for 3 months. Never drank before and never drank again since. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
i dont drink..i mean iv tryed beer,but didnt like it

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
its funny though, how those who dont or have not done these things insult those who have.

That's because potheads can't really look down on us. We're not doing anything illegal and unhealthy. Later, QD.

Hulud
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM
That's because potheads can't really look down on us. We're not doing anything illegal and unhealthy. Later, QD.
to play devils advocate here

EVERYONE does something illegal and unhealthy

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM

literally or metaphorically?
because they are pretty HIGH up QD

get it?
get it?

:lmfao:

shoot me...

Hulud
05-02-2007, 11:39 PM

get it?
get it?

shoot me...
please get near me and i will

OneSlow5pt0
05-02-2007, 11:39 PM
y isnt this a public poll?

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:40 PM
please get near me and i will

your hacking skills should be strong enough to do it through the comp

quickdodge®

But we're not talking about anything else illegal and unhealthy. Later, QD.

Hulud
your hacking skills should be strong enough to do it through the comp
hacking?

i dont know shit about that

Hulud
05-02-2007, 11:41 PM
But we're not talking about anything else illegal and unhealthy. Later, QD.
but you're the one who left it open and broad

you didn't say "we aren't the ones doing illegal drugs"

VooDooXII
05-02-2007, 11:41 PM

get it?
get it?

shoot me...

It's not funny when you have to explain your joke...

You should've left the "get its" out.

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:43 PM
So are you saying that because I've never dumbed myself down to that, that I'm not a man? Later, QD.

no im saying, there are people hiding afraid to admit it, thats cool though. pot does not make you dumb, fear does, being controlled does. why have you not tryed it? because others said it was bad? well then fear leads you. if you just have no interst then thats fine. im cool with everyone. i dont smoke anymore im to old for it and i will never look down on those who do and those who dont. thats what makes people unique...thier diffrences.

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:43 PM
It's not funny when you have to explain your joke...

You should've left the "get its" out.

that would be why i put shoot me at the end

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:44 PM
but you're the one who left it open and broad

you didn't say "we aren't the ones doing illegal drugs"

I didn't leave anything "open and broad." We are talking about drugs. Pot to be specific. How is that "open and broad?" Later, QD.

81911SC
05-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I cant stand someone who smokes all the time and has no determination or desire to do anything productive with there life. Slackers FTL

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:46 PM
well then fear leads you. if you just have no interst then thats fine.

So you figure you know me well enough to think that I didn't do pot because I was scared? Come on, man. I know it's illegal. I don't get into that kind of shit. It's unhealthy. I don't need that. I'm not afraid. I'm smart. Later, QD.

81911SC

Wait for it
Wait for it
Wait for it

shoot me...

Seinfeld anyone?

Hulud
I didn't leave anything "open and broad." We are talking about drugs. Pot to be specific. How is that "open and broad?" Later, QD.
yes you did

you said
"We're not doing anything illegal and unhealthy"

you should have said

"We're not smoking pot"

o well im out gotta final in the AM

OneSlow5pt0
05-02-2007, 11:47 PM
so im not scared to drive a 3000 pound car 100mph+ but im scared to do drugs...............lol

VooDooXII
05-02-2007, 11:48 PM
I've tried weed, I used to drink a good bit...I just got sick of it.

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:49 PM
to play devils advocate here

true, thats my point and i will not be beaten on this one,who am i to say you can or cannot,or you should or should not do something. the bottom line is it is your choice,thats right...your choice if you wanna then do it.if you dont then dont. its that simple.
though the "laws" say dont do this. i still say if you wann do it then do it, after it this is a " free country as along as you live by thier rules....later BD

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:49 PM
yes you did

you said
"We're not doing anything illegal and unhealthy"

you should have said

"We're not smoking pot"

o well im out gotta final in the AM

What I should have said was what I did say. There was no mention of anything else but pot in this whole thread. Anyone would know that that is what we were talking about. If this were about racing, then we would be talking about racing. You opened the door. No one else was in your line of thought. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:51 PM
true, thats my point and i will not be beaten on this one,who am i to say you can or cannot,or you should or should not do something. the bottom line is it is your choice,thats right...your choice if you wanna then do it.if you dont then dont. its that simple.
though the "laws" say dont do this. i still say if you wann do it then do it, after it this is a " free country as along as you live by thier rules....later BD

See. that's what's funny. You're trying to mock me and diss me for my morals on drug use(had to put that in so it wouldn't be "open and broad"). That's cool. I never said anytihng about telling others what to do. I gave my opinion and that's it. So what? Later, QD.

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:52 PM
So you figure you know me well enough to think that I didn't do pot because I was scared? Come on, man. I know it's illegal. I don't get into that kind of shit. It's unhealthy. I don't need that. I'm not afraid. I'm smart. Later, QD.

well i know your reason, and its a good one you fear being dumb. you see thats your choice. and the illegal part is crap. we cant smoke it because they cant control it. if they could tax it . then it would be legal.

TheGodfather
05-02-2007, 11:52 PM
To answer lucky SC I am 19. I have had every opportunity to, just choose not to.

And yes, my friends call me straight edge...minus all the x's haha.

I don't look down upon those who drink or do drugs necessarily, well when they are my friends, I think of myself as the clear headed individual who can help drive or anything like that.

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:54 PM
and the illegal part is crap.

Crap or not, that's the way it is. And you have a weird way of twisting words around. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
05-02-2007, 11:55 PM
To answer lucky SC I am 19. I have had every opportunity to, just choose not to.

I don't look down upon those who drink or do drugs necessarily, well when they are my friends, I think of myself as the clear headed individual who can help drive or anything like that.

I respect that.

I had my "I'll never drink again" night...but I actually never drank much at all after that.

I don't know...fewer vices...it's better for my wallet, and me a little bit.

quickdodge®
05-02-2007, 11:56 PM

I don't really look down on people that do it. I think of them as doing stupid shit. I have plenty of homies that are on here that I consider good friends that do the shit and they all know how I feel on it. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM

im the same way,besides im 18...i try to stay away from people the smoke pot,i mean they can do it..but im not gonna be around them if they get caught

THEONE
05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
See. that's what's funny. You're trying to mock me and diss me for my morals on drug use(had to put that in so it wouldn't be "open and broad"). That's cool. I never said anytihng about telling others what to do. I gave my opinion and that's it. So what? Later, QD.

and as you are for my past decisons, and those who choose to smoke now, its a lose,lose situation. or a win win for some. no matter how you look at it it really does not matter. personal freedom, our desire to try something out of the norm. to be diffrent or just try it. your not dumb for not doing it. its actually pretty nice and relaxing.i quit years ago because it got old and i had enough.

no one looks down on you for not trying it and if they do then well they need to go away,no peer pressure from me. but its strange how those who have not not done this JUDGE those who have,while those who have done this DO NOT CARE if you do or have or whatever...later BD

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 12:04 AM
no one looks down on you for not trying it

As they have zero reason to.

but its strange how those who have not not done this JUDE those who have,

Ahh well. I posted my side. That's about all we can do is go back and forth and it's too late for that. Just go check out my advice to you in the female thread. Later, QD.

THEONE
05-03-2007, 12:12 AM
As they have zero reason to.

Ahh well. I posted my side. That's about all we can do is go back and forth and it's too late for that. Just go check out my advice to you in the female thread. Later, QD.

oh god, ok the female thread, you bastard,hahaha.. thats serious.pot is not its bullshit. a woman makes me happy weed does not and i know this now.
i dont judge you i respect your decision and self control for not ever smoking it. thats good. real good. hey it was my choice then and i will live with it. im after real things real feelings now.yeah pot helped me for a while but i held me back too. and for the record i was only saying that alot of folks on IA that smoke or have are hiding like this something to be ashamed of. well its not. do your thing... one more time later bd ;)

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 12:13 AM
oh god, ok the female thread, you bastard,hahaha.. thats serious.pot is not its bullshit. a woman makes me happy weed does not and i know this now.
i dont judge you i respect your decision and self control for not ever smoking it. thats good. real good. hey it was my choice then and i will live with it. im after real things real feelings now.yeah pot helped me for a while but i held me back too. and for the record i was only saying that alot of folks on IA that smoke or have are hiding like this something to be ashamed of. well its not. do your thing... one more time later bd ;)

We're still cool. As far as I'm concerned. Lolol. Later, QD.

THEONE
05-03-2007, 12:17 AM
We're still cool. As far as I'm concerned. Lolol. Later, QD.

cool, and dont be afriad to stop by the other boards,,,,,civicracer :)

TIGERJC
05-03-2007, 12:28 AM
I havent smoked weed in about 2-4 years (I really don't remember when I quit).

I get cravings for weed every other month that last for about a day or two. I think I smoked weed in the past that had extra properties in it, b/c I still shouldnt have cravings for it after 2 years. But I stopped smoking due to the fact that I am too cheap to buy weed myself and also I wanted to know for sure that I could pass a drug test for jobs without worrying.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Smoked it twice, got buzzed the second time...felt like I had the flu. Not worth it. By the way, vaporizing it is actually not that unhealthy, it only leaves 5 impurities, one being the THC, which really gets you messed up without extra unneeded crap. Water bongs are the worst. Most if not all added impurities hit your lungs.

I|M|P|O|R|T A|T|L|A|N|T|A
my anti drug.

yayo1369
05-03-2007, 12:47 AM
man nowadays smokin weed in high school is like drinkin a beer. atleast around my area it is.

GirlieZ
05-03-2007, 12:52 AM
never had never will

sirkus
05-03-2007, 12:57 AM
I smoked all through high school.. a year or so out of high school too. Couldn't find a good job because all I could do was sit around and smoke pot. Working at walmart. I quit the shit, got a nice job.. then I turned 20, and started drinking. A lot. I've pretty much gave that up too.. down to just weekend drinking.
I don't look down on anyone who smokes pot though, you do what you want.. but don't come complaining to me when you need money.

OneSlow5pt0
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
man nowadays smokin weed in high school is like drinkin a beer. atleast around my area it is.

thats because dumbass teenagers think that if they smoke pot and drink,it makes them cool and grown up,thats y i dont hangout with highschoolers anymore,most of them are bout damn stupid or wiggers

yayo1369
05-03-2007, 01:03 AM
o well who gives a shit. let um be

disrupt
05-03-2007, 01:20 AM
i toke once every couple months. i've gotta be in the right mood to get high, it just depends on the atmosphere. if it's a fun party with lots of people(girls), no thanks. if its just a mellow night with a couple of guy friends and an xbox, possibly. last time i smoked was november, last time before that was like july; i follow the theory that if it's done in moderation it's really not that bad for you(which i realize only applies to certain things/situations). smoking 3 or 4 times a year isn't going to give you cancer, rot your brain and burn holes in your lungs. its certainly worse than not smoking, but i figure in the long run, doing it that rarely really won't have a monumental impact on my lifespan(i don't smoke cigs either). i work out just about every day, do cardio and muay thai, so i figure it counterbalances the occasional toke.
i like to drink though, but i've got a great tolerance and i know when to stop, so i never end up hunched over a toilet bowl, or blacked out with 0 knowledge of what/who i did last night. too many people drink like they've got something to prove.

jfman
05-03-2007, 01:28 AM
i toke once every couple months. i've gotta be in the right mood to get high, it just depends on the atmosphere. if it's a fun party with lots of people(girls), no thanks. if its just a mellow night with a couple of guy friends and an xbox, possibly. last time i smoked was november, last time before that was like july; i follow the theory that if it's done in moderation it's really not that bad for you(which i realize only applies to certain things/situations). smoking 3 or 4 times a year isn't going to give you cancer, rot your brain and burn holes in your lungs. its certainly worse than not smoking, but i figure in the long run, doing it that rarely really won't have a monumental impact on my lifespan(i don't smoke cigs either). i work out just about every day, do cardio and muay thai, so i figure it counterbalances the occasional toke.

I agree

bigpimpatl
05-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Hmm...

Ganja I am OK with, but I absolutely despise cigarettes/alcohol. I've done a lot of research on the the health effects on all three drugs and I have come to the conclusion that the chronic is the least harmful. To give a short summary:

1). Marijuana related deaths are miniscule compared to alcohol or cigarette related deaths.

2). Marijuana has potentially beneficial medicinal properties, whereas alcohol and cigarettes have little or no medicinal applications. Although certain types of wine can be "beneficial" to health, as some experts claim, research shows that it is actually the grape seed extract that is responsible.

3). Marijuana plant is literally the easiest plant to manage. It can grow in almost any climate, indoor or outdoor, and is extremely cheap to process. On the other hand, processing tobacco and alcohol both require very expensive equipment, equipment that is hardly available to us common folk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well those are my thoughts, flame away :police:

RandomGuy
05-03-2007, 01:53 AM
http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1262outcome4.gif

mmmmmkay

disrupt
05-03-2007, 02:08 AM
3). Marijuana plant is literally the easiest plant to manage. It can grow in almost any climate, indoor or outdoor, and is extremely cheap to process. On the other hand, processing tobacco and alcohol both require very expensive equipment, equipment that is hardly available to us common folk.
that's not exactly a health benefit. it's sort of an antithesis to your previous two points. "yeah weed doesnt kill like alcohol but uhh it does make it very easy to get into the drug business...and get shot in the chest 7 times while sitting in my layzboy because a rival grower/dealer didn't appreciate the competition"

RandomGuy
05-03-2007, 02:16 AM
not to rain on you guys' parade...
(btw i'm not a stoner, nor do i smoke...)

BUT ... looking at it from an empirical standpoint (and with this book in mind)
MJ shouldn't be illegal

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/marijuana_myths_facts/marijuana_myths_facts.pdf
^^ theres some propaganda the government put out (whitehousedrugpolicy.org) read the sources, ... google it do research... NONE OF THE TESTS DONE PROVING THE LINK BETWEEN MJ AND CANCER AND MJ AND A LOT OF THINGS ARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE SOCIETY OF SCIENTISTS, THEY JUST DONT ABIDE BY TEH SCIENTIFIC METHOD

2: Read this guy's book, buy it or read it online on his website:
he has a 100,000$ challenge for anyone to prove that anything in his book is not 100% true, even if you're not a MJ consumer, its just interesting (well it is for me)
http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html << all of it is well cited with good sources, etc etc

sure some of it is off the wall, but mann that challenge has been up there for a while and no one disproved anything yet.

disrupt
05-03-2007, 02:21 AM
well regardless, holding that rough/thick of a smoke in your lungs for an upwards of 30 seconds can't exactly be beneficial.

i'm not arguing against it. i admitted a few posts up to toking every once in a while, and while the stuff won't kill you, you can't honestly argue that it's not bad for you.

RandomGuy
05-03-2007, 02:32 AM
well regardless, holding that rough/thick of a smoke in your lungs for an upwards of 30 seconds can't exactly be beneficial.

i'm not arguing against it. i admitted a few posts up to toking every once in a while, and while the stuff won't kill you, you can't honestly argue that it's not bad for you.
yeah def i think its bad for you, but so are cigarettes (even moreso)

i dont think that it should be illegal, that is my point.

Halfwit
05-03-2007, 05:03 AM
i have never.

Ran
05-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Never have, neverwill. Tried cigarettes for a month and gave it up because it was pointless and stupid. I had something slipped in my drink at a club once. Being forced to drink water and then dragged home is not fun. :no:

I hardly drink anymore also. Only at parties and it's usually just a beer or two unless I'm staying the night.

Jecht
05-03-2007, 06:20 AM
*raises hand*
I've never smoked weed.

canadianrcis
05-03-2007, 06:23 AM
never have , never will. i think its the stuipidiest thing kids around here do.

civic95
05-03-2007, 07:11 AM
I don't look down on anyone who smokes pot though, you do what you want.. but don't come complaining to me when you need money.

I know several very successful pot heads that make 6 figures+. LEGALLY. There are plenty of doctors, lawyers, etc that smoke pot and you would never know it. If you're lazy, you're lazy with or without it.

SpeedMonkey
05-03-2007, 09:44 AM
i dont smoke. never have.

Lizbiz101
05-03-2007, 09:52 AM
I haven't tired it, don't plan on trying it either. I don't really see the point in trying to escape life that way lol....cuz when it's over your back to reality again. DUH!

SpeedMonkey
05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
I haven't tired it, don't plan on trying it either. I don't really see the point in trying to escape life that way lol....cuz when it's over your back to reality again. DUH!

how sweet... i wanna date you.

imbosile
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
never smoked weed, i'll stick to cigars

s13slider®
05-03-2007, 10:06 AM
this fuckin site should be named debate atlanta

Bruce Leroy
05-03-2007, 10:28 AM
I only smoke when i go to the club. Weed + Alcohol + Drunk girls = :boobies:

twinj
05-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't smoke either. Just never really wanted too.

JennB
05-03-2007, 10:44 AM
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time and I very seriously doubt I ever will again. Barely ever have cause I always thought it was stupid and a waste of money. The very few times I did, it was free and I was living in the middle of nowhere on a freakin farm.

I quit smoking cigs about 7 years ago, maybe more. I can't stand the smell of smoke of any kind. The longer I've quit, the more sensitive I've become to it.

Cigs are nasty as hell, I have no idea why I used to smoke.

Maniaç
05-03-2007, 11:38 AM
yes: i started smoking weed when i was 10 years old. quit about 4-5 years ago.

HalfBaked
05-03-2007, 11:41 AM
I drink daily and I smoke when I have it.

Which isn't too often but its maybe once or twice a month.

Sol-Badguy
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
x2 to that entire statement.

bigpimpatl
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
it's an experience. It's only a waste of money if you consider cigarettes and alcohol to be as well. In general, smoking anything is bad for your lungs because of carcinogens and toxins present in the smoke. It just so happens that ganja isn't processed with chemicals to make it worse (like cigarettes).

I think everyone should at least try it at some point in their lives. Civilizations have been using marijuana for centuries, it's nothing new. It's best used casually, when you've had a really stressful week at work/school. Face it, we have stress in every aspect of our lives. I would rather smoke a plant, then take a mystery pill that could have unpleasant side effects.

Asshole
05-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I think everyone should at least try it at some point in their lives.

and who the fuck are you to "think everyone should try it?" Nobody............................... I think you should kill yourself, but are you???............who cares what you think????

bigpimpatl
05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
WTF is your problem? Sounds like your username suits your personality real well...

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 01:02 PM
WTF is your problem? Sounds like your username suits your personality real well...

He does have a point. I actually agree with him. You're not anyone to go around telling people what you think they should do when it comes to that shit. Later, QD.

NiteMare
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
yes: i started smoking weed when i was 10 years old. quit about 4-5 years ago.
you and me both cousin. :lmfao:

phongt12
05-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I've never tried cigarettes or weed. I drink socially once in a blue moon for special occasions, but have never gotten drunk. Call me a wuss, but I'd rather hit the weights, hang out with friends, or focus on school than waste my time ruining my health.

Princess12
05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Never smoked a cigarette or anything else, and honestly, I have no desire to do so

WickedIXMR
05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
I have never smoked it not even cigs and dont plan on it i just think its stupid and props to whoever hasnt :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Never... Not curious either.

bigpimpatl
05-03-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm just stating an opinion, that's all. This is a free and open chat. You should blame the OP for starting this thread. First of all, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I am just simply expressing a different opinion. If I told people to jump off the marta bridge overlooking 75/85, would people do it? No I don't think so. Don't tell me what you think I should tell people. I can gladly think for myself, and I really don't need your help doing it.

Look, the bottom line is that if you have never tried it at lease ONCE in your life, then you have little, if any credibility when it comes to telling people what they shouldn't do either. To any rational human being, if someone has no experience in ANY specific field, whether it be in business, education, leadership, or any other aspect in life, what makes that person qualified to talk in those areas? All current research on marijuana has revealed that its effects have been grossly exaggerated by a government that is deep in the pockets of the tobacco and alcohol industry, a government that falsified its invasion of Iraq, a government that has illegally wiretapped its citizens; Have you noticed that almost all "marijuana facts" come straight from the government? What makes the government so trustful in a matter like this when there is much at stake?

I'm not telling anyone to become a pothead, drop out of school, or turn into a loser; I'm not saying that marijuana is a miracle drug and can cure people left and right; and I'm not advocating a hippie lifestyle where people have sex and listen to music all the time. All I'm saying is that if any rational person looks at the data on both sides of the argument, an educated conclusion can be made, unlike yours which is more of an opinion and not really based on facts. That is all...

/rant

speedracer41
05-03-2007, 02:20 PM
If you want to try it, then go ahead, but it isn't all that great!

william_jeff
05-03-2007, 02:24 PM
never a day in my life

SLOWLYbtngU
05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm just stating an opinion, that's all. This is a free and open chat. You should blame the OP for starting this thread. First of all, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I am just simply expressing a different opinion. If I told people to jump off the marta bridge overlooking 75/85, would people do it? No I don't think so. Don't tell me what you think I should tell people. I can gladly think for myself, and I really don't need your help doing it.

Look, the bottom line is that if you have never tried it at lease ONCE in your life, then you have little, if any credibility when it comes to telling people what they shouldn't do either. To any rational human being, if someone has no experience in ANY specific field, whether it be in business, education, leadership, or any other aspect in life, what makes that person qualified to talk in those areas? All current research on marijuana has revealed that its effects have been grossly exaggerated by a government that is deep in the pockets of the tobacco and alcohol industry, a government that falsified its invasion of Iraq, a government that has illegally wiretapped its citizens; Have you noticed that almost all "marijuana facts" come straight from the government? What makes the government so trustful in a matter like this when there is much at stake?

I'm not telling anyone to become a pothead, drop out of school, or turn into a loser; I'm not saying that marijuana is a miracle drug and can cure people left and right; and I'm not advocating a hippie lifestyle where people have sex and listen to music all the time. All I'm saying is that if any rational person looks at the data on both sides of the argument, an educated conclusion can be made, unlike yours which is more of an opinion and not really based on facts. That is all...

/rant

Sorry babe, I didnt read all your shit but I read the only part that mattered. I dont do it, and I tell my friends not to do it..Now I dont think that credibility should derive from the fact that someone has tried and chose not to...but more on tne basis that I haven't tried and havent needed to. Just like you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine...right? Therefore when I tell people not to, it is solely based on the fact that in my 23 years...I have not done it and dont feel compelled to... Besides, just like I live for myself I hope everyone else does also. You can warn all you want but people are going to do their own thing anyways.

william_jeff
05-03-2007, 02:28 PM
i love how slowly puts it all together again

SLOWLYbtngU
05-03-2007, 02:32 PM
never a day in my life
lies...all lies...

SLOWLYbtngU
05-03-2007, 02:33 PM
i love how slowly puts it all together again
Aww...I guess I was wrong on your lies...nm :)

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 02:37 PM
First of all, I'm not telling anyone to do anything.

You're right. You're not "telling" anyone to do anything. But you're saying that you think everyone should try it. Again, you have not explained why you think you're someone who feels they have that credibility to think that.

I can gladly think for myself, and I really don't need your help doing it.

You obviously do.

Look, the bottom line is that if you have never tried it at lease ONCE in your life, then you have little, if any credibility when it comes to telling people what they shouldn't do either.

First off, I've never told anyone not to do it. The other is that tired, old pothead excuse as to I have zero say in it since I've never tried it. That's a pothead's way out. But I'm through here. Later, QD.

william_jeff
05-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Aww...I guess I was wrong on your lies...nm :)

mucha amas por tu

*did i say that right??*

SLOWLYbtngU
05-03-2007, 02:43 PM
mucha amas por tu

*did i say that right??*
Shit no...

Mucho amor para ti.

william_jeff
05-03-2007, 02:45 PM
i tried, but at least you knew what i was trying to say

Evil Goat
05-03-2007, 02:54 PM
37 and smart enough to never try it, myself. Been able to find much better things to do with my time, money and health. Later, QD.

x2 on that, except im 24

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
05-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I could care less what other people think tho, its my life and my health. If it isn't something you approve of doing then don't do it. Don't go around telling other people they are stupid for doing it.

Everyone has there own reasons for smoking pot. Everyone releases stress in there own ways.

Some people go to the shooting range and shoot guns.
Some people work out.
Some people go out driving.

I choose to smoke a bowl if I'm really stressed out.

I don't shoot guns, never have, but I won't go around telling people its stupid and a waste of time and could hurt there health for going to a shooting range.

superfox1
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I have done it...will do it again. :yes:

People do all kinds of things..something I think are stupid as hell..but who am I to say anything about what other people do...as long as people don't mess with me, I wont mess with them. as for "not getting it", I don't get why people would want kids....it is fun for some people. Take it or leave it like I said, I don't care if you do it or not...none of my business.:goodjob:

Edited for my stupid spelling

Elbow
05-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I have never smoked, I am around it sometimes, offered it, but never smoked it.

CRX3R
05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I STay BloWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Double_0_Rusty
05-03-2007, 09:35 PM
smoked a few times. however, I can still count on one hand the amount of times. I stick to good ole cigs. later

Tinton
05-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Man you're all fucking n00bies in high school. I've gotten higher than anyone off weed (to the point where you start hallucinating, the walls are pulsing, you see weird colors and shit). You gotta smoke a lot to trip like that....

I also get drunk. I've never really liked alcohol though, I hate people who drink a lot. To me, drinking SUCKS compared to weed. Same with cigarettes. You drink and drink to get all fucked up, but then you gotta put up with the hangover the next day, drunken driving, possible drunken aggression, etc. You also risk ODing on alcohol. It is physically impossible to OD on THC. Its also impossible to get a hangover off smoking weed. You also never see anyone going off and getting into fights or crashing cars at high speed while stoned...that's stuff you see every day with alcohol. About the only reason you retards can give for weed being bad is that its illegal. Why the fuck is it illegal? Can you give me any bad effects it has? What, it can make some people lazy? Hell, alcohol can lead a man to not work and beat on his wife every day. Why isn't alcohol illegal?

devinwebb907
05-04-2007, 12:00 AM
57.65% havent smoked weed? wow. i believe it but that kinda odd, i thought it would be more like 15-30%

CVGTURBO86
05-04-2007, 12:15 AM
done it a couple times( like 2) and it doesnt do anything to me. no point IMO

VooDooXII
05-04-2007, 12:19 AM
I've seen kids get panic attacks from smoking weed.

Tinton
05-04-2007, 12:48 AM
I've seen kids get panic attacks from smoking weed.

There's some people who could get panic attacks from caffeine. Truth is, there are MANY drugs out there much worse than marijuana that are legal. Marijuana is only illegal due to political reasons, not because the government has your best interest in mind.

Smoking it can be bad, but that's just from the smoke itself. The chemicals in weed are not that harmful. And besides, I like eating it a lot more than I like smoking it, and that gets rid of the harmful things associated with inhaling smoke.

ahmonrah
05-04-2007, 12:52 AM
i've smoked weed on maybe 2 different occasions....not my cup of tea.

Frög
05-04-2007, 01:44 AM
wow cant believe ppl havent tried it.. statistics show something like 99% of ppl have tried.. i used to smoke, many times a week for about a year.. freshman year in college.. then i realized how dumb and stupid it was and quit.. havent smoked pot in over a year.. its pointless.. but yes sex is amazing on it..

Double_0_Rusty
05-04-2007, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=Tinton]Man you're all fucking n00bies in high school.QUOTE]

Not in highschool sir, and pot is just not for everyone:goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
I could care less what other people think tho, its my life and my health. If it isn't something you approve of doing then don't do it. Don't go around telling other people they are stupid for doing it.

Everyone has there own reasons for smoking pot. Everyone releases stress in there own ways.

Some people go to the shooting range and shoot guns.
Some people work out.
Some people go out driving.

I choose to smoke a bowl if I'm really stressed out.

I don't shoot guns, never have, but I won't go around telling people its stupid and a waste of time and could hurt there health for going to a shooting range.
There's my reliever.

onebadgt
05-04-2007, 12:44 PM
smoked a few times, dont do it on a reg. basis but sometimes when your really up tight its a good stress reliever. i dont reccomend starting smoking but i dont see nething that wrong about it.

Leisa
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Brett hasnt ever did any drug... Im so proud of him :)

SpeedMonkey
05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
"i dont smoke weed"... bunch of pussies. who cares.

SpeedMonkey
05-04-2007, 01:31 PM
GENERALLY SPEAKING... he who does not get high somewhere toward the end ofmiddle school early high school.. probably loses their virgnity in their early 20's.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-04-2007, 03:10 PM
GENERALLY SPEAKING... he who does not get high somewhere toward the end ofmiddle school early high school.. probably loses their virgnity in their early 20's.
hmm... 14. So i guess i am hoe... :D

ahmonrah
05-04-2007, 03:13 PM
hmm... 14. So i guess i am hoe... :Ddamn...why wasnt i called when you needed to turn in your V-card?? lol!! just fuckin with you. check out my video!!! it's on my myspace account sexy....

Nemesis
05-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Never touched it, never smoked a ciggarette either.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-05-2007, 07:57 AM
damn...why wasnt i called when you needed to turn in your V-card?? lol!! just fuckin with you. check out my video!!! it's on my myspace account sexy....
will do.

HalfBaked
05-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Never touched it

We are talking about pot.

Not a vaginas.

jblaudio06
05-05-2007, 02:14 PM
i like weed..

SLOWLYbtngU
05-07-2007, 11:20 AM
We are talking about pot.

Not a vaginas.

zakkkaliscious
05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
never smoked anything, never will

gijoe0720
05-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Smoke 2 or three joints just about everyday. Use to drink all the time and took pills everyday but now I still smoke all the time and drink occasionally.

{X}Echo419
05-07-2007, 11:19 PM
never done it and don't plan on it. :2cents:

Capt._Ron
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
I dont smoke pot or cigarettes but i like to get drunk pretty much every weekend. Probably not that good for you but im in college so what the hell?

PhAtBoYMr2
05-08-2007, 07:19 AM
smoking nothing but the best over here. I think the government won't legalize it anytime soon because there making a killing throwing all the weed smokers in jail with all the rapist, murderers, and psycho's

But it really is a soothing and healing drug. The pros outweigh the cons and we can argue this all day

d993s
05-08-2007, 07:25 AM
smoking nothing but the best over here. I think the government won't legalize it anytime soon because there making a killing throwing all the weed smokers in jail with all the rapist, murderers, and psycho's

But it really is a soothing and healing drug. The pros outweigh the cons and we can argue this all day

Wow........okay then. :rolleyes:
Whatever gets you going (or not)

PhAtBoYMr2
05-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Wow........okay then. :rolleyes:
Whatever gets you going (or not)

have you ever smoked weed before?

d993s
05-08-2007, 08:05 AM
have you ever smoked weed before?

Yes, I've tried it a few times.

In my opinion, it's a stupid drug. It decelerates your functions and delays reaction. It slows down your brain.

It may make sense as a way to neutralize the effects of speed, cocaine, and other uppers (prescriptions included), but it's otherwise just plain stupid unless you're suffering from some type of excessive disorder that requires you to slow down to a "normal" level.
No, the "life is short" excuse can never be used with weed.

But that's just my opinion.

d993s
05-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Also, I know several IA members that smoke weed several times a day.
And they don't do much else.
No drive. Nothing.
"Yeaaaahhhh..................heeeeeeyyyy........... wannnnaaaa........smooookkke???? Yeeeeaaaahhhh......nooootthhiing .........else to do...............smoke..........play some video games.................smoke....................eat ................vegetate................smoke..... ...yeaaaaaahhh...........talk about stupid shit...............smoke...............get even stupider..............."damn, I'm soooooo fucked up..........that's some gooooood weeeeed".....
WTF???
As long as someone else is taking care of your bills and other everyday responsibilities and activities, go right ahead and smoke some fuckin weed..............
I don't understand that mentality.........

Maybe I'm the stupid one. Yeah, that's it.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Yes, I've tried it a few times.

In my opinion, it's a stupid drug. It decelerates your functions and delays reaction. It slows down your brain.

It may make sense as a way to neutralize the effects of speed, cocaine, and other uppers (prescriptions included), but it's otherwise just plain stupid unless you're suffering from some type of excessive disorder that requires you to slow down to a "normal" level.
No, the "life is short" excuse can never be used with weed.

But that's just my opinion.

I agree with you but people react to drugs differently. Some people actually increase creativity when high off weed. If this war bound country were to legalize weed it would create pacifism not to mention instead of using medically enhanced pills to help with stress, anxiety, depression, drug companies would save millons if not billons if they patented there own weed cigarette.

Marijuana already has proven it's medical purpose and like most drugs they DO serve a medical purpose. In order for this country to get rid of drug problems they would have to rid of every drug that can literally change any of your senses or perception. So that means get rid of caffeine, nicotine, and any over the counter pills or start locking people up for the use of these drugs.

The prohibition of weed is one of Americas biggest Hypocrisies

PhAtBoYMr2
05-08-2007, 08:22 AM
No drive. Nothing.
"Yeaaaahhhh..................heeeeeeyyyy........... wannnnaaaa........smooookkke???? Yeeeeaaaahhhh......nooootthhiing .........else to do...............smoke..........play some video games.................smoke....................eat ................vegetate................smoke..... ...yeaaaaaahhh...........talk about stupid shit...............smoke...............get even stupider..............."damn, I'm soooooo fucked up..........that's some gooooood weeeeed".....
WTF???
As long as someone else is taking care of your bills and other everyday responsibilities and activities, go right ahead and smoke some fuckin weed..............

Like i said before everyone reacts differently to weed. Shit i know alot of lazy ass people that haven't ever touched that shit but i also know alot of pot-heads in law school or trying to get there doctrines or what not. Different strokes for different folks. Not all potheads are the typical couch potatoes, sit at home and eat pizza and play video games all day

MulattoBoi
05-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Ever smoke salvia or whatever. I seen that shit trip somebody out for a few minutes.

d993s
05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
I agree with you but people react to drugs differently. Some people actually increase creativity when high off weed. If this war bound country were to legalize weed it would create pacifism not to mention instead of using medically enhanced pills to help with stress, anxiety, depression, drug companies would save millons if not billons if they patented there own weed cigarette.

Marijuana already has proven it's medical purpose and like most drugs they DO serve a medical purpose. In order for this country to get rid of drug problems they would have to rid of every drug that can literally change any of your senses or perception. So that means get rid of caffeine, nicotine, and any over the counter pills or start locking people up for the use of these drugs.

The prohibition of weed is one of Americas biggest Hypocrisies

You're right, people do react differently. But the parameters still move in the same direction; down.
And don't try to tell me that the majority of pot smokers have a medical condition that requires the use of weed! Sure, most that start don't want to stop, so if the feeling was good, they want to do it again (no, not necessarily an addiction, but a lame way to NOT deal with something if it's a necessity that you're excusing).

And the creativity is increased due to a large empty hard drive (the brain) normally used to continuously compute and direct other NORMAL human activity.
And yes, it is a hypocrisy that weed is illegal, but this thread wasn't about the law on weed; it was about using it.
It's a release that some choose. Other choose alcohol or other hard drugs which are much worse.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-08-2007, 09:15 AM
You're right, people do react differently. But the parameters still move in the same direction; down.
And don't try to tell me that the majority of pot smokers have a medical condition that requires the use of weed! Sure, most that start don't want to stop, so if the feeling was good, they want to do it again (no, not necessarily an addiction, but a lame way to NOT deal with something if it's a necessity that you're excusing).

The majority of pot smokers smoke recreationally but thats why it's a recreational drug. If someone was going through a severe depression they could go to a doctor and get pills prescribed for that depression or anxiety without any real symptoms. The only difference going to a doctor to relieve your stress and smoking a joint is that over time the pills will fuck you up worse and you will be physically addicted to the pills. Not to mention over time you will probaly spend more money on health insurance and doctor check-ups then you will spend buying a gram sack of weed everyday. Marijuana has no physical addiction it's more of a dependence in the brain so it's all mental

And the creativity is increased due to a large empty hard drive (the brain) normally used to continuously compute and direct other NORMAL human activity.
And yes, it is a hypocrisy that weed is illegal, but this thread wasn't about the law on weed; it was about using it.
It's a release that some choose. Other choose alcohol or other hard drugs which are much worse.

What exactly is "normal" human activity? I think it's all how you perceive things. Normal activity to me might not be normal to you and vice versa. If your body or brain doesn't like something it will reject and your body will react differently to it. It's always good to do things in moderation but weed hasn't taken half the lives or caused half the chaos alcohol has over the course of years. Tally up all the gun and alcohol related deaths in america and then compare them to all the marijuana deaths, then ask yourself what should really be legal or illegal.

d993s
05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
The majority of pot smokers smoke recreationally but thats why it's a recreational drug. If someone was going through a severe depression they could go to a doctor and get pills prescribed for that depression or anxiety without any real symptoms. The only difference going to a doctor to relieve your stress and smoking a joint is that over time the pills will fuck you up worse and you will be physically addicted to the pills. Not to mention over time you will probaly spend more money on health insurance and Marijuana has no physical addiction it's more of a dependence in the brain so doctor check-ups then you will spend buying a gram sack of weed everyday. it's all mental

Yes, it is a mental addiction, but then again, so are cigarettes for some people (some can quit at any time).

Of course I'm not talking about the people that actually NEED it, but the ones that simply choose to smoke it for no reason but to get fucked up. So their idea of "recreational" turns into a need fo' some mo' weed! Maintaining that vegetative state sounds like an addiction to me.

See what I mean?

What exactly is "normal" human activity? I think it's all how you perceive things. Normal activity to me might not be normal to you and vice versa. If your body or brain doesn't like something it will reject and your body will react differently to it. It's always good to do things in moderation but weed hasn't taken half the lives or caused half the chaos alcohol has over the course of years. Tally up all the gun and alcohol related deaths in america and then compare them to all the marijuana deaths, then ask yourself what should really be legal or illegal.

By "normal human activity" I mean being unaltered by any drug.

Doing every day things, hobbies, sports, cars, girls, whatever you have a natural drive to do. That of course varies from person to person and some are more active than others.

I'm not saying marijuana is a physically dangerous drug, and obviously it cannot be compared to other harder drugs, alcohol, and guns which undeniably cause more deaths, and so guess I must either be missing all the excitement, or there are far more people that have a medical need for it than is generally known as fact (yeah )

I gave my opinion.

Finding positive reasons (in other's opinions) for it's use could go on and on.

What's your reason? What does it fix for you?

Do you smoke it alone? Most likely NO.

Oh damn! You and your poor suffering friends! I'm so sorry. You have my deepest sympathy........(ok, that last part was lame but I couldn't resist )

Nochitt
05-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I smoke cigarettes, and a gang of weed.

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 12:13 PM
..the hell?^

BigTs13
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I do it, and i still do to this day. Ive had insomnia since i was 13. Doctors want to give me sleeping pills, but i wont take them cause im scared to death that if i start taking them, i wont be able to sleep with out them. I smoke pot cause it puts me to sleep like a baby. Some nights i dont even do it, and i naturally fall asleep. It may take a couple hours longer but i eventually will. I took my first hit like i said when i was 13 when i went 4 days with 6hrs of sleep, and my parents were worried and made me go to counseling and see doctors and shit. Apparently my dad had the same problem and he said that we wasnt proud of the fact that he had to do it, and hide it from his parents but it was the only thing that worked. I hate how people think im addicted, till i tell them whats up. i have a full time job @ $10/hr, with full health and dental benefits. i have no prob paying bills and i dont sit on my couch all day and watch tv lol. cigaretts are disgusting to me though.

Psycho
05-24-2007, 03:43 PM
:lmao: I voted no

Psycho
05-24-2007, 03:45 PM
No drive. Nothing.
WTF???

^this is about me:lmfao:

JDMmuscle
05-24-2007, 04:09 PM
I am 19 and havent even tried it, Never plan on it ether,,,

People that smoke weed tend to be weak. give into others...

if you think about it, there is NO reason to smoke, its not cool, its not healthy, it doesnt make you look tough... so wtf is the point?! id MUCH rather spend my money on my car or something productive...

sure you can say well its a plant... so its not bad...

ok.... well its a drug... a mind altering drug.. it is bad.. end of story

People who smoke pot regularly are a waste in my opinion

VooDooXII
05-24-2007, 04:29 PM
id MUCH rather spend my money on my car or something productive...

Haha, that's my outlook on spending money on anything I don't particularly need...

"I could use this money for a car instead."

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Havee been since I was 16 and plan on continuing :goodjob:

Psycho
05-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I am 19 and havent even tried it, Never plan on it ether,,,

if you think about it, there is NO reason to smoke, its not cool, its not healthy, it doesnt make you look tough... so wtf is the point?! id MUCH rather spend my money on my car or something productive...

You're absolutely right, it's a drug and drugs are usually bad. But some people need it for different reasons. Sometimes people need to escape reality. Some people turn to religion, others to alcohol and drugs. Some use it for it's medicinal purposes. People with cancer and leukimia usually find it impossible to keep food down. They do make a pill from THC known as Marinol. However, many find it hard to keep from throwing the pill up, thus rendering it useless.

Me? I like to experiment with my mind, and soul. I use drugs to spawn creativity, seperate the body from the mind, and as a key to unlock an understanding of things that the un-altered mind wouln't begin to grasp. Weed is the nothing campared to the other substances I have used.
You can call me a waste if you want, you have every right to. But generalizing every one who uses drugs as a waste is wrong.

TIGERJC
05-24-2007, 08:10 PM
You're absolutely right, it's a drug and drugs are usually bad. But some people need it for different reasons. Sometimes people need to escape reality. Some people turn to religion, others to alcohol and drugs. Some use it for it's medicinal purposes. People with cancer and leukimia usually find it impossible to keep food down. They do make a pill from THC known as Marinol. However, many find it hard to keep from throwing the pill up, thus rendering it useless.

Me? I like to experiment with my mind, and soul. I use drugs to spawn creativity, seperate the body from the mind, and as a key to unlock an understanding of things that the un-altered mind wouln't begin to grasp. Weed is the nothing campared to the other substances I have used.
You can call me a waste if you want, you have every right to. But generalizing every one who uses drugs as a waste is wrong.
you must be high right now thomas, b/c thats only way u could write something like this

Psycho
05-24-2007, 08:16 PM
:lmao: yeah

3.5altman
05-24-2007, 08:23 PM
pass the blunt....

BABY J
05-24-2007, 08:29 PM
Never have - never will.

TIGERJC
05-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Never have - never will.
wow I'm more blacker than u, thats fucking sweet dude:D

BABY J
05-24-2007, 08:36 PM
LOL. Just not my scene - not to mention I gotta Dept of Defense security clearance to protect. ;)

Psycho
05-24-2007, 08:38 PM
once you lose any type of government security clearance, you never get it back

Hektik
05-24-2007, 09:10 PM
where did you get this information from. cause i know plenty of people who smoke on a daily basis and they will prove you wrong in so many ways..

if you think about it, there is NO reason to smoke, its not cool, its not healthy, it doesnt make you look tough... so wtf is the point?!
sorry but if you do things in life becasue they are "cool" than you have alot to learn. smoking isnt about being "cool"..most smokers i know do so to relax at the end of a long day at work....

id MUCH rather spend my money on my car or something productive...

thats your perogative....not everyone is into wasting money on cars...

judgin others on something which you have no real first hand experience in is ignorant and childish.. only because you dont like to do it does not mean others who do are a "waste"....

with that being said. not smoking is your decision and i respect that but it doesnt make you any better than someone else who does.....

TIGERJC
05-24-2007, 09:29 PM
LOL. Just not my scene - not to mention I gotta Dept of Defense security clearance to protect. ;)
Man you are one smart blk person. I understand why u don't smoke, b/c u are secretly infiltrating the Mans infrastructure to get back at the man when the time is right. Thats the only way to explain why u have never gotten high atleast once.

BLACK POWER

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 10:05 PM
where did you get this information from. cause i know plenty of people who smoke on a daily basis and they will prove you wrong in so many ways..

sorry but if you do things in life becasue they are "cool" than you have alot to learn. smoking isnt about being "cool"..most smokers i know do so to relax at the end of a long day at work....

thats your perogative....not everyone is into wasting money on cars...

judgin others on something which you have no real first hand experience in is ignorant and childish.. only because you dont like to do it does not mean others who do are a "waste"....

with that being said. not smoking is your decision and i respect that but it doesnt make you any better than someone else who does.....

You make me proud :D
Repped!

Psycho
05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
repped

BABY J
05-24-2007, 10:24 PM
I have always and will always think that smoking is stupid. The funny thing is, a lot of people think they can stop when they want to when time and time again they have proven to themselves that they can't. I'm all about letting people do what they wanna do - to each his/her own. I have friends that respect that, and would never bring that shit around me, or in my car. I'm not their dad, but their friend and I'd never tell them to stop. Here is my take on it though - I am a GROWN ASS MAN. And outside of sex, there is nothing that 15 - 16 year olds are doing that I am doing... smoking weed being one of them. If a 15 year old has it in their CD player, I don't. If they are smoking weed, then I'm not... simple as that. Doesn't make me more of a man, just like being a weed head doesn't make you less of a man. I choose to put my money and time in better places than getting high that's all.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 10:28 PM
I have always and will always think that smoking is stupid. The funny thing is, a lot of people think they can stop when they want to when time and time again they have proven to themselves that they can't. I'm all about letting people do what they wanna do - to each his/her own. I have friends that respect that, and would never bring that shit around me, or in my car. I'm not their dad, but their friend and I'd never tell them to stop. Here is my take on it though - I am a GROWN ASS MAN. And outside of sex, there is nothing that 15 - 16 year olds are doing that I am doing... smoking weed being one of them. If a 15 year old has it in their CD player, I don't. If they are smoking weed, then I'm not... simple as that. Doesn't make me more of a man, just like being a weed head doesn't make you less of a man. I choose to put my money (#) and time in better places than getting high that's all.

More of a reason for you to stop stalking me now because I do.:D

I can stop if I want to, I just don't want to. It eases my nerves, it helps me to eat when I stomach is fucked up from stress, and it makes me think deepers thoughts.

BABY J
05-24-2007, 10:33 PM
^ I'll get you high baby. :)

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 10:38 PM
^^^ yeah whatever yo!

BABY J
05-24-2007, 10:41 PM
lol

GSRteg®
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
No, but ive taken the second hand smoke does that count? lol

VooDooXII
05-25-2007, 01:26 AM
No, but ive taken the second hand smoke does that count? lol

That reminds me of...

"I smoked, but I did not inhale."

kpc2593
05-29-2007, 02:49 PM
I am clean, and I am going to keep it that way...:)

TheChosenOne
05-29-2007, 03:01 PM
I smoke in sperts. Maybe two times a week, and then not again for another 3 months.

I hate cigs.

I figure there are so many bad things in this world that we have to worry about besides weed. Im a conspiracy theorist... take tap water for instance. They put fluoride in it to keep your teeth clean right... Well what if I told you that studies show that fluoride does not take any affect on whitening teeth unless it is used with rigorous bruching, and infact, it is bad for your body when swolloed in large amounts.

People always want to talk about how bad weed is becuase thats what they teach you in school. What about the microwave. Now you want to talk about getting baked. People don't just sit back and think sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I use the microwace occasionally myself, but any product that heats up food on a molecular level using tiny rays cant be good. Just look at what it does to alluminum. Put alluminum in the microwave for a minute and you have just made a half-ass bomb. They make fucking engine parts out of alluminum but it can stand the rigors of a microwave!:thinking:
Don't even get me started on Coke and other carbonated beverages!

All i'm saying is that if you don't smoke weed because it's "stupid" or "really bad for you" then do the research yourself and really find what is truely "bad".

So in closing..... TOKE UP!:D

BABY J
05-29-2007, 03:03 PM
I smoke in sperts. Maybe two times a week, and then not again for another 3 months.

I hate cigs.

I figure there are so many bad things in this world that we have to worry about besides weed. Im a conspiracy theorist... take tap water for instance. They put fluoride in it to keep your teeth clean right... Well what if I told you that studies show that fluoride does not take any affect on whitening teeth unless it is used with rigorous bruching, and infact, it is bad for your body when swolloed in large amounts.

People always want to talk about how bad weed is becuase thats what they teach you in school. What about the microwave. Now you want to talk about getting baked. People don't just sit back and think sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I use the microwace occasionally myself, but any product that heats up food on a molecular level using tiny rays cant be good. Just look at what it does to alluminum. Put alluminum in the microwave for a minute and you have just made a half-ass bomb. They make fucking engine parts out of alluminum but it can stand the rigors of a microwave!:thinking:
Don't even get me started on Coke and other carbonated beverages!

All i'm saying is that if you don't smoke weed because it's "stupid" or "really bad for you" then do the research yourself and really find what is truely "bad".

So in closing..... TOKE UP!:D

And THAT, ladies and gentleman, is the EXACT reason why I do not smoke. LMAO!!!! :lmfao:

IT KILLZ YA BRAIN CELLS SON IT KILLS YA BRAIN CELLS!! LOL.

TheChosenOne
05-29-2007, 03:05 PM
+1

even I thought that was funny.:goodjob:

BABY J
05-29-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm still laughing... ha ha.

TheChosenOne
05-29-2007, 03:13 PM
But seriously... that is something to think about. I'm not a twack head or anything, I just always think about things from another standpoint.

Tinton
05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
I have always and will always think that smoking is stupid. The funny thing is, a lot of people think they can stop when they want to when time and time again they have proven to themselves that they can't. I'm all about letting people do what they wanna do - to each his/her own. I have friends that respect that, and would never bring that shit around me, or in my car. I'm not their dad, but their friend and I'd never tell them to stop. Here is my take on it though - I am a GROWN ASS MAN. And outside of sex, there is nothing that 15 - 16 year olds are doing that I am doing... smoking weed being one of them. If a 15 year old has it in their CD player, I don't. If they are smoking weed, then I'm not... simple as that. Doesn't make me more of a man, just like being a weed head doesn't make you less of a man. I choose to put my money and time in better places than getting high that's all.

LMAO wtf are you a retard? God damn. You don't do things that 15-16 year olds do? What if its something you would like otherwise? You just don't do it because a 15-16 year old is doing it? Then please, stop breathing. We don't need you here. 15-16 year olds are doing that too, so fuck off.

I smoke in spurts, whenever I can get weed. That usually means when I have the money and connections to get it. So, that's usually like every month or so. I'm still keeping a 3.30 GPA in College with good academic standing, I work off and on, I own 2 cars, I go out and hang with people, etc, etc. I'm also 21 years old.

Saying that all pot smokers are lazy people without jobs is like saying that everyone who drinks blacks out and beats his/her loved ones. You're WAY over-generalizing and you're only looking at the most extreme bad cases. I know plenty of people who lead perfectly normal lives, and they might smoke a bowl or joint a few times a week just to get a buzz and relax. Its no different than going out for a drink a few times a week. Or, wait, I will say it IS different. You can't overdose on marijuana like you can on alcohol, you don't really get angry on marijuana like you can on alcohol, you don't drive fast like drunk retards do when you're on marijuana, etc.

BABY J
05-29-2007, 05:01 PM
Damn Baby J - you struck a nerve. LOL. A hit dog WILL holler though, unless it dies instantly. LOL. I am gald that you gave me so much control over your life that you allowed me to piss you off. Maybe if you stop smoking you can have a 4.0... LMAO!!!! The question was asked - I answered it. As have you. Now if you really want a 1 on 1 debate on the subject then I am game. Otherwise respect your elders and STFU.:lmfao:

BABY J
05-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Since you want to compare - educate yourself.

Effects of Marijuana on the Brain

Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is processed by the hippocampus. The hippocampus is a component of the brain's limbic system that is crucial for learning, memory, and the integration of sensory experiences with emotions and motivations. Investigations have shown that neurons in the information processing system of the hippocampus and the activity of the nerve fibers in this region are suppressed by THC. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate via this mechanism.

Recent research findings also indicate that long-term use of marijuana produces changes in the brain similar to those seen after long-term use of other major drugs of abuse.

Effects on the Lungs

Someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems as tobacco smokers. These individuals may have daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more frequent chest colds. Continuing to smoke marijuana can lead to abnormal functioning of lung tissue injured or destroyed by marijuana smoke.

Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed are three to five times greater than among tobacco smokers. This may be due to the marijuana users' inhaling more deeply and holding the smoke in the lungs and because marijuana smoke is unfiltered.

Effects on Heart Rate and Blood Pressure

Recent findings indicate that smoking marijuana while shooting up cocaine has the potential to cause severe increases in heart rate and blood pressure. In one study, experienced marijuana and cocaine users were given marijuana alone, cocaine alone, and then a combination of both. Each drug alone produced cardiovascular effects; when they were combined, the effects were greater and lasted longer. The heart rate of the subjects in the study increased 29 beats per minute with marijuana alone and 32 beats per minute with cocaine alone. When the drugs were given together, the heart rate increased by 49 beats per minute, and the increased rate persisted for a longer time. The drugs were given with the subjects sitting quietly. In normal circumstances, an individual may smoke marijuana and inject cocaine and then do something physically stressful that may significantly increase the risk of overloading the cardiovascular system.

Effects of Heavy Marijuana Use on Learning and Social Behavior

A study of college students has shown that critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning are impaired among people who use marijuana heavily, even after discontinuing its use for at least 24 hours. Researchers compared 65 "heavy users," who had smoked marijuana a median of 29 of the past 30 days, and 64 "light users," who had smoked a median of 1 of the past 30 days. After a closely monitored 19- to 24-hour period of abstinence from marijuana and other illicit drugs and alcohol, the undergraduates were given several standard tests measuring aspects of attention, memory, and learning. Compared to the light users, heavy marijuana users made more errors and had more difficulty sustaining attention, shifting attention to meet the demands of changes in the environment, and in registering, processing, and using information. These findings suggest that the greater impairment among heavy users is likely due to an alteration of brain activity produced by marijuana.

Longitudinal research on marijuana use among young people below college age indicates those who used marijuana have lower achievement than the non-users, more acceptance of deviant behavior, more delinquent behavior and aggression, greater rebelliousness, poorer relationships with parents, and more associations with delinquent and drug-using friends.

Research also shows more anger and more regressive behavior (thumb sucking, temper tantrums) in toddlers whose parents use marijuana than among the toddlers of non-using parents.

Addictive Potential

A drug is addicting if it causes compulsive, often uncontrollable drug craving, seeking, and use, even in the face of negative health and social consequences. Marijuana meets this criterion. More than 120,000 people enter drug treatment per year for their primary marijuana addiction. In addition, animal studies suggest marijuana causes physical dependence, and some people report withdrawal symptoms.

MZMELiiSS
05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
never have and never will.

NewGen33
05-29-2007, 06:04 PM
never have but been around it, smells like ass

xaznstylegrlx
05-29-2007, 07:00 PM
never have...

and people who do smoke it.. their breath smells like shit

Friggintitsman
05-29-2007, 07:30 PM
You're too much of a bitch to smoke weed

bigpimpatl
05-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Why does this topic keep coming up? it's pointless and retarded, and it sure as hell has been beaten to death by both sides. Personally I think it's absolutely retarded to say you do something which is illegal in the state of GA on a public forum, not just marijuana. Just close this thread and move on...

VooDooXII
05-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Why does this topic keep coming up?

I was curious about this too...it kept coming up even when there were no new posts. :thinking:

BABY J
05-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Why do street racing keep coming up? That's illegal. Why does modding cars come up? It's illegal. Fuckin say "waaaah". Either answer it or not... sheesh.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Crack > Weed

VooDooXII
05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Crack > Weed

PCP > Crack

tony
06-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Only do it when I go home (Alaska) where its legal.. I do think its a waste to do every day but every once in a while isn't bad. I do think it should be legalized though, I see no problem as to why it shouldn't.. that part of the war on drugs is a waste of taxes.

GSRteg®
06-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Me too! :goodjob:

VooDooXII
06-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Only do it when I go home (Alaska) where its legal.. I do think its a waste to do every day but every once in a while isn't bad. I do think it should be legalized though, I see no problem as to why it shouldn't.. that part of the war on drugs is a waste of taxes.

It's legal in Alaska? Hmm...you learn something new every day.

Stopsnitchin
06-06-2007, 09:57 PM
It's legal in Alaska? Hmm...you learn something new every day.

up to 1 oz is legal for personal in Alaska!!
if you want to learn the facts check out
www.norml.org (http://www.norml.org)

FREE THE WEED!!!!!!!

Friggintitsman
06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
PCP > Crack

Stealing cars on PCP > prison term that follows

Mangrum
06-08-2007, 11:12 PM
found this thread wayy to late.. but i drink almost every weekend and smoke atleast once a week... go ahead burn away good way to relieve the stres of the week...

superboost
07-15-2007, 07:39 PM
asthmatic. can't smoke a damn thing. it would kill me

BKgen®
07-15-2007, 08:01 PM
lol i can't believe this retarded-ass thread is still alive...

OneSlow5pt0
07-15-2007, 08:06 PM
lol i can't believe this retarded-ass thread is still alive...

u made it:lmfao:

Slow Motion
07-16-2007, 02:32 AM
LOL^^^

I think I responded to this thread too...

BKgen®
07-16-2007, 07:47 AM
u made it:lmfao:

lol i know, i've created a monster.

autumnk5
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
i smoke either every single day or i'll stop and won't smoke for another 2 months.
i have some friends that do it all the time and i have friends who don't do it.
i smoke cigarettes whenever i'm having a bad day.

i don't think smoking is bad at all.

and here is something i found recently:
(all the " in this" is to get rid of all the cuss words)

This is to shut the anti-weed "people" up.

1. I could say that weed is a natural plant. Then all you haters would say, "Oh, but not everything made in nature is good for you." Then i would say, "Is weed so harmful that it would kill you?" Then you couldn't say anything in response.

2. The business itself: Do you know how much paper you could make if you deal good shit? You'd be a millionaire. Imagine if the US government legalized weed. Do you know that we'd never have to worry about economic problems ever again because there would be so many people buying and selling it. It's called supply and demand.

3. It's safer. More people are addicted to alcohol and cigarettes than weed. AND DONT EVEN GIVE ME THAT BULL"stuff" BECAUSE CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL CANNNN KILL YOU! Weed can't. Drinking and driving accidents accidents are more likely to happen by 3 times than a smoking and driving accident.

4. Why not? The shit gives you suchhh a relaxed state of mind. Imagine if you're with you're girl. How much better would you feel wit her? THAT relaxed. Imagine you're at a meeting. Imagine how easy it would be for you to cooperate with everyone. That is only if you smoke enough to get a good high going, though. Not a high as "can be" episode.

5. It's great for anorexics. People who are so afraid to gain some weight. Just give them some reefa. Those munchies will get to them sooner or later.

6. It's great for social gatherings. Wouldn't you rather smoke, get high, and enjoy your state of mind instead of drink, get drunk as "can be", and puke all over your frends carpet?

7. Introspective. You think about so much "stuff" when you're high. No lie. Like, after you've fed yourself and sit down, you think about shit. God, your life, your girl and it clears up a lot of stuff, too.

8. If it were legalized, so many more companies would get more business. The glass industry would be huge because of all the bongs it would make. Sandwich bags would be going good because you need somewhere where you stash that "stuff". All fast food joints would be making double the business because of all the people with munchies. And everyone would be eating brownies all day. Haha.

me, personally, i don't care what anyone thinks. i would never force my friends to smoke it. and i don't let it control my life. and i think my life is going good :)

OneSlow5pt0
07-16-2007, 01:50 PM
guess cocaine should legal to then.............................................. ........LMAO

BKgen®
07-16-2007, 02:10 PM
i smoke either every single day or i'll stop and won't smoke for another 2 months.
i have some friends that do it all the time and i have friends who don't do it.
i smoke cigarettes whenever i'm having a bad day.

i don't think smoking is bad at all.

and here is something i found recently:
(all the " in this" is to get rid of all the cuss words)

This is to shut the anti-weed "people" up.

1. I could say that weed is a natural plant. Then all you haters would say, "Oh, but not everything made in nature is good for you." Then i would say, "Is weed so harmful that it would kill you?" Then you couldn't say anything in response.

2. The business itself: Do you know how much paper you could make if you deal good shit? You'd be a millionaire. Imagine if the US government legalized weed. Do you know that we'd never have to worry about economic problems ever again because there would be so many people buying and selling it. It's called supply and demand.

3. It's safer. More people are addicted to alcohol and cigarettes than weed. AND DONT EVEN GIVE ME THAT BULL"stuff" BECAUSE CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL CANNNN KILL YOU! Weed can't. Drinking and driving accidents accidents are more likely to happen by 3 times than a smoking and driving accident.

4. Why not? The shit gives you suchhh a relaxed state of mind. Imagine if you're with you're girl. How much better would you feel wit her? THAT relaxed. Imagine you're at a meeting. Imagine how easy it would be for you to cooperate with everyone. That is only if you smoke enough to get a good high going, though. Not a high as "can be" episode.

5. It's great for anorexics. People who are so afraid to gain some weight. Just give them some reefa. Those munchies will get to them sooner or later.

6. It's great for social gatherings. Wouldn't you rather smoke, get high, and enjoy your state of mind instead of drink, get drunk as "can be", and puke all over your frends carpet?

7. Introspective. You think about so much "stuff" when you're high. No lie. Like, after you've fed yourself and sit down, you think about shit. God, your life, your girl and it clears up a lot of stuff, too.

8. If it were legalized, so many more companies would get more business. The glass industry would be huge because of all the bongs it would make. Sandwich bags would be going good because you need somewhere where you stash that "stuff". All fast food joints would be making double the business because of all the people with munchies. And everyone would be eating brownies all day. Haha.

me, personally, i don't care what anyone thinks. i would never force my friends to smoke it. and i don't let it control my life. and i think my life is going good :)

hey hey hey, calm down Tonto.

nobody said it was bad. the purpose of this thread was just to see how many do it, and how many don't.

BABY J
07-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh brother - ha ha

Init2winit
07-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Just curious. I'm 20 and still haven't tried it, don't really plan on it either. I've been around plenty of it though, and i don't get it...I've never touched the shit, and never will. I find many other things to spend my time and hard earned money on.

BABY J
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
^^ Doesn't get any better (or smarter) than that.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-10-2008, 01:24 AM
wait, so that idiot said weed would solve our economic problems? LMAO

i smoked a few times, but never got high. Once I did get high, I didnt like the "out of control" feeling. I dont care to do it again. Like other people said, I'd rather spend my time and money on my car.

quickdodge®
01-10-2008, 06:17 AM

i smoked a few times, but never got high. Once I did get high, I didnt like the "out of control" feeling. I dont care to do it again. Like other people said, I'd rather spend my time and money on my car.

Screen name jacks were only cool back in March of 2002. Later, QD.

3.5altman
01-10-2008, 06:52 AM
I said before and i'll say again... different strokes for different folks... plus this thread is old as hell

AnthonyF
01-10-2008, 08:42 AM
wow...the poll is dead even.

I've smoked weed before, like...3 years ago. never smoked cigs. I smoke a cigar once in awhile. I barely drink, once in a blue moon.

mocha latte cupcake
01-10-2008, 08:44 AM
never have never really had the want too, been invited to and what not but never saw it being a awesome thing. waste of money, time and energy. besides who pays for drugs anyways? get high come off it... do it again? cough addict cough lol

Jecht
01-10-2008, 02:53 PM
I've never done any kind of illegal drugs before...

HalfBaked
01-10-2008, 07:23 PM
I've never done any kind of illegal drugs before...
If it was legal would you though?

green91
01-10-2008, 07:25 PM
whats that?

3.5altman
01-10-2008, 07:45 PM
some sticky icky

TheGodfather
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM

http://i12.tinypic.com/6pzrkte.jpg

3.5altman
01-11-2008, 04:00 AM
^^^ha ha hell nah

savincent
01-11-2008, 04:10 AM
Yes 114 50.00%
No 114 50.00%

All tied up.

I'm high right now. This thread kinda hit me by surprise..

BKgen®
01-11-2008, 08:08 AM
lol @ this thread.

why you dumbasses brought it back from the dead, i'll never know.

Sammich
01-11-2008, 08:41 AM
never ever

Tasuki_Civic
01-11-2008, 11:23 AM
:wgaf:

:stupid: :locked:

hondachik
01-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I have tried it 3 times. Each time it taste differently (diff kinds I guess). Last time was almost 2 years ago.

The smell truly stinks, and I don't like being high because I get all giggly beyond control. I don't like feeling like I don't have control over my actions so I choose to leave that for others that actually enjoy it.

aaronfelipe
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Never tried it.

HalfBaked
01-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Why is that I think most people on here smoke **** ass weed.

Allstar3.8T
01-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Never have, and I'm 35, never drank alcohol either...but that a conversation for another day.

civic95
01-11-2008, 08:25 PM
someone asked me if i wanted to roll with them on saturday, i debated slapping her until sense was regained

I hope she was ugly cause that's practically an invitation to **** her.

The Ninja
01-11-2008, 08:37 PM
:stupid: :locked:

WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH YOUR AVATAR?! GET THAT SH*T OUTTA HERE MAN! WTF!

01CDMLUDER
01-12-2008, 12:51 AM
smoke all the time. dont drink though!! gotta quit soon bc i gotta get another job. then i'll prob smoke again

True Pyroman
01-12-2008, 10:06 AM
****, I smoke daily, and I drink every weekend, I quit smoking cigarettes about 4 months ago. I prefer to vaporize just because I can tell it's healthier. but a good 4-tree perc medicali bong does the job quit well. :D

Tasuki_Civic
01-12-2008, 11:58 AM
WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH YOUR AVATAR?! GET THAT SH*T OUTTA HERE MAN! WTF!

I should put it on your forehead cause you tryin to talk shyt.

Sledlude
01-12-2008, 02:14 PM
I should put it on your forehead cause you tryin to talk shyt.

i personally love your avatar.

autumnk5
03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
i don't smoke cigarettes.. ew.

but when i first started smoking weed, i would smoke mid every single day. and it was okay in the beginning. then i started smoking every weekend. then i just got to the point i would smoke every now and then.

i eventually only smoked every few months. then i stopped smoking mid altogether. i got with this rich boyfriend who would only smoke grandaddy kush & **** like that. and that stuff was okay. then i just dont smoke now.

when i first smoked, it was okay. i liked being high. but now, it just gives me a pounding headache and makes me so sleepy. i have wasted a whole day sleeping because i was high. i got to the point where i had to take some kind of upper with the weed just to feel the high.

and to me, it's just not worth doing all these drugs just to get a high. pointless.

but lots of my friends smoke, so i mean, do what you do.

thecrazyone
03-30-2008, 02:45 PM
why did you dig up this thread?

grandaddy kush huh? :lmfao:

BABY J
03-30-2008, 02:55 PM
she prob dug it up bc she is high from the weed

soul
03-30-2008, 03:15 PM
i don't smoke cigarettes.. ew.

but when i first started smoking weed, i would smoke mid every single day. and it was okay in the beginning. then i started smoking every weekend. then i just got to the point i would smoke every now and then.

i eventually only smoked every few months. then i stopped smoking mid altogether. i got with this rich boyfriend who would only smoke grandaddy kush & **** like that. and that stuff was okay. then i just dont smoke now.

when i first smoked, it was okay. i liked being high. but now, it just gives me a pounding headache and makes me so sleepy. i have wasted a whole day sleeping because i was high. i got to the point where i had to take some kind of upper with the weed just to feel the high.

and to me, it's just not worth doing all these drugs just to get a high. pointless.

but lots of my friends smoke, so i mean, do what you do.
god d amn you whore why do you 1) make the dumbest f ucking post possible everytime and 2) why in a ****ing thread 2 1/2 months old

BABY J
03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
LOL @ "whore"

autumnk5
03-30-2008, 05:20 PM
this was on the first page when i got on ia.

why do polls move up when no one posts? it's weird.

green91
03-30-2008, 05:34 PM
this was on the first page when i got on ia.

why do polls move up when no one posts? it's weird.

if someone votes but doesn't post it does bump the thread up. so when can i take you to dinner?

TheGodfather
03-30-2008, 07:17 PM
if someone votes but doesn't post it does bump the thread up. so when can i take you to dinner?

You can't.

green91
03-30-2008, 07:51 PM
You can't.

Don't recall answering your question or asking you. Thanks for trying.

TheGodfather
03-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Don't recall answering your question or asking you. Thanks for trying.

Well that didn't make sense since I never posed a question, but regardless, the answer is no. I am sure of that.

Nice try buddy, go leg hump elsewhere.

green91
03-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Feel free to drive your old, ****ty Acura into the nearest body of water as soon as possible. Have a nice afterlife. I fail to see why you have chosen to involve yourself in a comment that I made to someone else.

BKgen®
03-30-2008, 10:18 PM
WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING THIS DAMN THREAD BACK?!?!?! LOL

autumnk5
03-30-2008, 11:30 PM
sooo like i said, does the thread bump up if someone votes?

i've seen it happen before... so i guess it is true.

autumnk5
03-30-2008, 11:51 PM
LOL at you boys.

anytime and everytime you ask me on a date, i'm probably already busy.

thank you, daddy.

TheGodfather
03-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Feel free to drive your old, ****ty Acura into the nearest body of water as soon as possible. Have a nice afterlife. I fail to see why you have chosen to involve yourself in a comment that I made to someone else.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

1. My Acura is far from ****ty, but hey man if that gets you to sleep at night, cool.

2. Driving my car into water would not involve me finding the afterlife, as I would not be dead.

3. You are getting your panties in a bunch becuase I am telling you that you can't meet up with the girl you are e-stalking.

4. I'm guessing you have no life since leghumping Autumn accounts for a decent amount of your time.

5. Take your failed abortion self and drink every chemical under the sink you can find, then get back to me.

autumnk5
03-31-2008, 12:34 AM
my question has now been answered.

on the front page, it says this has been updated at 1:30 am.

and there has been 2 opinions added on the poll.

khan351
03-31-2008, 01:41 AM
never done it, and dont ever plan on doing it