PDA

View Full Version : a girl i like what should i do?

THEONE
05-02-2007, 09:43 PM
ok im new to this all over again,i was married for 6 years and have been split up for about a year now. anyways i keep seeing this girl over and over.
i think she looks nice and like my type. i gather up the nerve to talk to her sometimes but someone always gets in the way. i have no idea if she is single or what,i dont care. i just want to sit down and have a conversation with her,or just be blunt and say lets go out.
i know it sounds easy but i really suck at this. my mom introduced me to my x wife,yup im that bad. what do you think i should say or do to ignite something or see if there is something more to this,ive noticed little looks and smirks from her but its always when im on my out of the gym or on my way back is she laughing? i really dig this girl for some reason,but im weak. i need some pointers.so i am turning to the ladies men on IA for help.help a fellow member out!!!

Hulud
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
stop being a puss

THEONE
05-02-2007, 09:46 PM
i knew that was coming,ok maybe i am. what would you do for real.

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 09:48 PM
stop being a puss

word, being shy to an extent is a mysterious turnon to some girls, but being a straight out pansy is definately a turnoff to all woman. No chick wants a pussy. Hold yourself like you got something to offer and talk to her. Don't look down, but don't stare at her either. Talk slowly so you don't stumble over your words, but not so slowly you sound like a tard. Show confidence man, woman eat that shit up.

Hulud
05-02-2007, 09:49 PM
hahaha

seriously be a man and talk to her and if you like her ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat or something

mxglory258
05-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Look at her for about 3 seconds..make sure she notices, and smile. Go with what ever reaction she gives you, if she smiles, go talk to her. If she puts her head down and looks embarassed, go talk to her. If she giggles, talk to her. If she walks away scream "FUCK YOU, YOU SILLY HOE BAG!!"

If she laughs at you, ask her what that was about...

THEONE
05-02-2007, 09:53 PM
good stuff, but what would be a good opening line??im afraid to say something dumb,kind of like im doing now.

Hulud
05-02-2007, 09:53 PM
but not so slowly you sound like a tard.
:lmao:

Greddypacked
05-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Dont be shy, be very relaxed when you approach her. Say a few nice things and smile towards her. Like wow you look pretty today dadadada, or you smell really good just say something like a compliment that she would like to hear. Then go something like oh btw i was wondering if you would like to go out on a date sometime, i like you alot and think we would have alot of fun dadada. Dont sound desperate, just ask and dont be shy lol. Shyness alot of times is a downer, so be happy and relaxed it helps alot.

Hulud
05-02-2007, 09:55 PM
good stuff, but what would be a good opening line??im afraid to say something dumb,kind of like im doing now.
just be like, hi im (insert name here), ive noticed you here............

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
hey man dont feel bad i use to be the same way then i got a job where u had to learn ppl skills in order to survive and frm there on out i jus kinda grew out of it

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Just ask questions, girls like talkin

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 09:58 PM
so where do you usually see this girl at?

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 09:58 PM
just be like, hi im (insert name here), ive noticed you here............

I prefer this.... "nice shoes........wanna fuck?"

or how about... "word of the day is legs sweetheart... wanna go back to my place and spread the word?"

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 09:59 PM

like "so do you like to do it yourself?"

Hulud
05-02-2007, 09:59 PM
I prefer this.... "nice shoes........wanna fuck?"

or how about... "word of the day is legs sweetheart... wanna go back to my place and spread the word?"
lol

i was gonna use the first one, but i figured i offer a serious one

TIGERJC
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
I would grab her hair and then runaway, that shit always work for me. Number 1 pussy getter :goodjob:

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:01 PM
I would grab her hair and then runaway, that shit always work for me. Number 1 pussy getter :goodjob:

wtf?

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:02 PM
i dont have a problem when i have a little liquid courage in me, but for some reason im drawing a blank. fuck im a virgin all over again.

GIXXERDK
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
You're too old to be shy

TIGERJC
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
wtf?
leave this thread you stupid twat.

Its simple, if you like a girl just walk up to her and start a conversation with her. Thats a good way to find out if you two have anything in common. After I had a few conversation with her over the next few days, then I would her out. But you got to man up and go after her if you really like this girl

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
i dont have a problem when i have a little liquid courage in me, but for some reason im drawing a blank. fuck im a virgin all over again.

i hope not lol:boobies:

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 10:07 PM

dude, get a puppy, or maybe a cute little baby and call it a day. Seriously though, just introduce yourself and make small talk, yah know, bullshit a little bit. Be yourself, not fake though, they don't like that.

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Trust me, im defintily a smooth operator. What you say all depends on if your lookin for the next Mrs. Bodydropped or if ur lookin for a one hitter quitter

Lets say you see her in the gym all the time, say somethin like ive noticed you around here, your lookin pretty good, can i give you a few pointers on this excersize or how to work this?

Jecht
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Don't start off telling her that she looks good/etc., save that for special occasions. If its in a bar, start off talking about what she is doing, drinking, dancing to, etc. Just walk up and say something like I saw you dancing to **** band/artist out there, do you like them?

Ltdnismorace
Trust me, im defintily a smooth operator. What you say all depends on if your lookin for the next Mrs. Bodydropped or if ur lookin for a one hitter quitter

Lets say you see her in the gym all the time, say somethin like ive noticed you around here, your lookin pretty good, can i give you a few pointers on this excersize or how to work this?

this sounds like something John Travolta would say in some cheesy mafia movie in an Italian accent. DO NOT SAY THIS.

SLo_MKIII

for some reason i dont think that would work. maybe back in like 92 it would have

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
the shit works trust me. Ive picked up girls just about everywhere. this is what i do

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:13 PM
maybe instead of "your looking good" somethin more along the lines of her going to the gym is showing improvement

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:14 PM

im lookin for someone i can have fun with,trust me marriage or a serious relationship are the lasts thing on my mind.

cactusEG
05-02-2007, 10:16 PM

yes sir they do and that leads to :idb:

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:16 PM
im lookin for someone i can have fun with,trust me marriage or a serious relationship are the lasts thing on my mind.

then stick with the tried and true line:
"Thats a nice dress, it would look better on my bedroom floor tonight at around 10:30"

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:18 PM
funny guys,i dont wanna just screw,hahaha.im not easy she has to earn that. im serious. thats the way i am im not a man whore.

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:19 PM
if ur looking for fun go to a party where everyone is fucked up :cheers:

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:21 PM
funny guys,i dont wanna just screw,hahaha.im not easy she has to earn that. im serious. thats the way i am im not a man whore.

give em about a month of:jerkit: he will change his mind

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
if ur looking for fun go to a party where everyone is fucked up :cheers:

im always lookin for that, thats sounds cool. pm me hahahha

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:24 PM
give em about a month of:jerkit: he will change his mind

a month, dude ive been single for 11 months.im immune im a born again virgin.

Frög
05-02-2007, 10:25 PM
bitches aint shit but hoes and trick.. lick on these nuts and suck the dick.. seriously, just went through a year and a half relationship.. fuck bitches..

.blank cd
you have to make her interested in you and then back away, leave them wanting more

keevo54
Haven't you seen forty year old virgin. Just ask questions.

Try it, maybe it will work

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:27 PM
a month, dude ive been single for 11 months.im immune im a born again virgin.

dam yo how do u do that shit?

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:27 PM
if i got the nerve to ask her out,how do i explain my car? its a 89 ef set up for drags not the prettiest of cars. what do i say hop in and show her how to buckle a 5 point harness???

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
yeah basically

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
if i got the nerve to ask her out,how do i explain my car? its a 89 ef set up for drags not the prettiest of cars. what do i say hop in and show her how to buckle a 5 point harness???

if she is feeling u it shouldnt even matter what u drive:goodjob:

Jecht
05-02-2007, 10:32 PM
if she is feeling u it shouldnt even matter what u drive:goodjob:

Lets not bring up the subject of whether the car makes a difference or not. There is an entire thread over that already.

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:33 PM
haha my bad

GangstaCoupe
05-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Hire me to be your wing man... I will work on commission

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Lets not bring up the subject of whether the car makes a difference or not. There is an entire thread over that already.

i think a car does,maybe that is my problem. i love my ef . she drives a broken assed car i saw it,it was parked next to mine i even saw roaches in the ash tray!!!

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Tell her you are a vintage honda collector

Jecht
05-02-2007, 10:39 PM
i think a car does,maybe that is my problem. i love my ef . she drives a broken assed car i saw it,it was parked next to mine i even saw roaches in the ash tray!!!

I read the ENTIRE thread about if the car matters or not, and this is what I got from it: if they turn you down because of the car, its not the kind of girl you want to spend time with anyways. If she really has an interest in you, learning to strap on a five point harness will just be something to laugh at.

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:40 PM
honestly i think ur worrying too much. whats the worst that can happen? she says she doesnt like u... i think women out number guys 4 to 1 maybe 5 by now. plenty of more single women out there dont get choked up over one u dont really know at all jus relax there is nothing to loose

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
good point^^ should i ask her name.then aske her out boyfriend or not. to what a movie or a bar or what?

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:44 PM
dont ask if she has a b/f

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:48 PM
dont ask if she has a b/f

i dont care if she does. well i kind of do,given my situation. but anyway thats neither here nor there, god i feel like a freak right now. im not,i swear im sure some of you have seen or felt something like this and lacked the courage to do it.

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
dont ask if she has a bf... jus try to keep a conversation going ask her what she like to do for fun and shit. pay her compliments non sexual ones of course. when talkin turn ur body towards her if at all possible... (kinda shows that ur really interested in what the 2 of u are talkin about)

THEONE
05-02-2007, 10:51 PM
dont ask if she has a bf... jus try to keep a conversation going ask her what she like to do for fun and shit. pay her compliments non sexual ones of course. when talkin turn ur body towards her if at all possible... (kinda shows that ur really interested in what the 2 of u are talkin about)

that sounds good, should i make my pecks bounce,J/K...im takin all this in.

00CelicaGT
05-02-2007, 10:57 PM
This always works for me. "I'm sorry to bother you but i've seen u here a couple of times and i just wanted to tell you that you are georgus!!! I also wanted to know if you are seeing anyone and if not i would like to take you out, if thats ok with you". if she says she's single and she'd like to go out then your in.:goodjob:

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 10:58 PM
i dont care if she does. well i kind of do,given my situation. but anyway thats neither here nor there, god i feel like a freak right now. im not,i swear im sure some of you have seen or felt something like this and lacked the courage to do it.

I used to be, how do i put this, afraid of girls, and the last year and post high school somethin changed. I was talkin to girls left and right. I didnt talk to many girls from my school and after highschool i would see some of the girls i was interested in and get to talkin to them and they would tell me they had a crush on me and so on. Its all about the way you carry yourself

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 11:01 PM
body language is a big give away because most ppl dont even realize they are doing it... might sound weird but ive taken many classes about body language.
ive forgotten a good bit of since it was dam near 4 years ago but one thing that stood out was that the way a persons legs are pointed while in a relaxed sitting postion usually point to the person that they are thinkin about even tho they may not know that person is actaully on their mind

.blank cd
05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
IBLP

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
This always works for me. "I'm sorry to bother you but i've seen u here a couple of times and i just wanted to tell you that you are georgus!!! I also wanted to know if you are seeing anyone and if not i would like to take you out, if thats ok with you". if she says she's single and she'd like to go out then your in.:goodjob:

what if she says no and maybe i will see her day after day, i know im not telling you all of the details,but hey you never know who is reading. i dont wann ask and feel likea total ass adn then have it go around i asked,you know.

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:08 PM
when she walks by you working out at the gym go...

"1001, 1002, 1003
whew, that stings a bit"

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 11:09 PM
what if she says no and maybe i will see her day after day, i know im not telling you all of the details,but hey you never know who is reading. i dont wann ask and feel likea total ass adn then have it go around i asked,you know.

if she says no then jus be her friend u know a quick hey how u doing and go on about ur business... but it would be fucked up if she was a member on here lol:D

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
when she walks by you working out at the gym go...

"1001, 1002, 1003
whew, that stings a bit"
hahhahah,maybe that would work in a real gym,but for real my job has a gym,i saw her twice up there,she came up to use the bathroom,i said hey each time but that was it. oh god im a puss im going to bed....

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
grow a set bro, just fuckin do it, what do you have to lose?

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
hahhahah,maybe that would work in a real gym,but for real my job has a gym,i saw her twice up there,she came up to se the bathroom,i said hey each time but that was it. oh god im a puss im going to bed....

she goes to your bathroom?

WTF?
does she have a dick???

walk away slowly man, get out while you still can or she is going to grab you and you won't be able to escape! :eek:

mxglory258
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
grow a set bro, just fuckin do it, what do you have to lose?
Agreed!!

What can she really do? say no?? Fear of failure?? Its one girl among millions homie!

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
she goes to your bathroom?

WTF?
does she have a dick???

walk away slowly man, get out while you still can or she is going to grab you and you won't be able to escape! :eek:

oh god,no. i work in the same place as her.i work from 9-6 and she works from 4-10 i see her sometimes.and i knowa few of her friends

Ltdnismorace
05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
jesus christ you guys work together and you're afraid to talk to her. YOU HAVE COMMON GROUND, you are one step ahead. Seriously, stop asking us what to do and just do something.

SLo_MKIII
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
this might seem a lil highschoolish but ur shy so try finding some stuff out through her friends

Lucky DAWG
oh god,no. i work in the same place as her.i work from 9-6 and she works from 4-10 i see her sometimes.and i knowa few of her friends

hmmm you know her friends eh

well theres your entry point.
this is painless if you are shy and want to avoid a direct approach, which no offense will probably result in you shooting yourself in the foot.

ask her friend to organize a dinner or night out or something with some of your guy friends from work and then her and the girls, including the one you're eyeing. then just make convo with her the whole night and ask for the digits. 2 days later call her up and ask for a hangout alone somewhere

THEONE
jesus christ you guys work together and you're afraid to talk to her. YOU HAVE COMMON GROUND, you are one step ahead. Seriously, stop asking us what to do and just do something.

if it were only that easy,i work in shipping she works in sales. alright dammit,tell me what to say. or do or what to look for. as far as timing and all,

mxglory258
05-02-2007, 11:18 PM
this might seem a lil highschoolish but ur shy so try finding some stuff out through her friends
Yeah that worked great in something about mary!! lol..o wait..nvm haha he hired somebody! lol

Fuck it dude...let your nuts drop and get to talkin!!

mxglory258
05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
if it were only that easy,i work in shipping she works in sales. alright dammit,tell me what to say. or do or what to look for. as far as timing and all,
Hello, you've caught my eye a few times, my names ........, and yours is?

Or just Hi, how ya doin..or Hi, or Hello, or even hey I was wonderin what you were doing for lunch, my day's slow today thought maybe we could meet up *if your off for her lunch* or you have lunch at the same time

81911SC
05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Dont do that. Females talk. You have the common ground man, hell start a conversation about a customer or something then keep conversing and be like im sorry but you smell like sweet innocense. LMAO.

00CelicaGT
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM

well then u guys have something in common already. lol:lmfao: but seriously try wat i gave u. it's bold but suttle at the same time. it also gets me a whole lot of :idb: and im only 20 and im not talking about 18, 19 yr. old girls. the youngest girl i've date since iv'e been out of H.S. (2 yrs.) was 22 oldest was 25 no lie. u just have to be mature and carry urself like a man. dont be afraid to be rejected cuz there areplenty of other womenout there, just be confident and honest, u cant go wrong.

good luck:goodjob:

THEONE
05-02-2007, 11:23 PM
thank to all,import atlanta FTW. i will bump this post when i grow a set and do this or when i see her again.

SLo_MKIII
Hello, you've caught my eye a few times, my names ........, and yours is?

Or just Hi, how ya doin..or Hi, or Hello, or even hey I was wonderin what you were doing for lunch, my day's slow today thought maybe we could meet up *if your off for her lunch* or you have lunch at the same time

what if they wear name tags lol. then this guy is gonna look like a complete dick

Lucky DAWG
trust me don't be too bold, take my advice. not celicagt's lol.

talking to her friends wouldn't be a huge leap for you, going way outside your comfort zone causes you to choke and result in an even worse situation. Just be honest with her friends that you think shes pretty, and they'll think its cute and try and help you out.

81911SC
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Just go buy Versace for men and wear it and say something to the effect of "Does this smell good?"

00CelicaGT
05-02-2007, 11:40 PM
trust me don't be too bold, take my advice. not celicagt's lol.

talking to her friends wouldn't be a huge leap for you, going way outside your comfort zone causes you to choke and result in an even worse situation. Just be honest with her friends that you think shes pretty, and they'll think its cute and try and help you out.

my post is the best dont pay attention to LuckySC he fucks dirty girls with STD's and shit. lol j/k:lmfao:

but seriously when ur approaching a women not a girl a women u need to be confident and that means taking chances or being "bold" but suttle. and thats what i gave u. if u think about it how many guys will walk upto a girl they bearly know and say that "you caught my eye and i wanted to say that you're georgus" so be bold but suttle.

one thing a lot of men dont know is that women like men that are confident and aren't afraid to step out the box.

The best advice i can give u man to man is to
1. Be yourself that key
2. Be confident
3. Dont be scared to be rejected
4. If your going to ask her out do something that is different and will make her "say damn that was some sexy,brave shit!!!
5. Dont take advice from someone who makes a thread about "How to ask a girl if she got an STD (LuckySC) lol j/k:lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
05-02-2007, 11:42 PM
my post is the best dont pay attention to LuckySC he fucks dirty girls with STD's and shit. lol j/k:lmfao:

but seriously when ur approaching a women not a girl a women u need to be confident and that means taking chances or being "bold" but suttle. and thats what i gave u. if u think about it how many guys will walk upto a girl they bearly know and say that "you caught my eye and i wanted to say that you're georgus" so be bold but suttle.

one thing a lot of men dont know is that women like men that are confident and aren't afraid to step out the box.

the best advice i can give u man to man it to
1. Be yourself that key
2. Be confident
3. Dont be scared to be rejected
4. If your going to ask her out do something that is different and will make her "say damn that was some sexy,brave shit!!!
5. Dont take advice from someone who makes a thread about "How to ask a girl if she got an STD (LuckySC) lol j/k:lmfao:

your rule #1
everything else you said contradicted it.

he is NOT some kind of macho man who is all cocky and confident.

stepping out of his boundaries so fast will only make him look like a tool and will probably result in nothing but messing up. He needs to take it slow and do it how he normally does, just needs to take action and approach her. thats it

00CelicaGT
05-02-2007, 11:48 PM
ok well then he needs TRY and be confident. a lot of women want a man that is confident enough to approach them, not go to her friends because he is too scared to ask her out face to face. and in my personal opinion if he goes through her friends that may make him look like a pussy. but that just my opinion.

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
ok im new to this all over again,i was married for 6 years and have been split up for about a year now. anyways i keep seeing this girl over and over.
i think she looks nice and like my type. i gather up the nerve to talk to her sometimes but someone always gets in the way. i have no idea if she is single or what,i dont care. i just want to sit down and have a conversation with her,or just be blunt and say lets go out.
i know it sounds easy but i really suck at this. my mom introduced me to my x wife,yup im that bad. what do you think i should say or do to ignite something or see if there is something more to this,ive noticed little looks and smirks from her but its always when im on my out of the gym or on my way back is she laughing? i really dig this girl for some reason,but im weak. i need some pointers.so i am turning to the ladies men on IA for help.help a fellow member out!!!

Does this girl work with you or something? Or is she at a place of business that you or her work at and you or her frequent it? If you work together, ask her, nonchalantly, to lunch one day. If not, ask if she would to join you for lunch next time you see her. If you start in that way, you can get to know more about her and find out if she really is "your type" and you could probably get a feel for if she would go out on a date in the near future. Later, QD.

THEONE
05-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Does this girl work with you or something? Or is she at a place of business that you or her work at and you or her frequent it? If you work together, ask her, nonchalantly, to lunch one day. If not, ask if she would to join you for lunch next time you see her. If you start in that way, you can get to know more about her and find out if she really is "your type" and you could probably get a feel for if she would go out on a date in the near future. Later, QD.

omg, yup she does. thats the part that worries me. if i get dissed then i have to face it everyday..... oh and uhhh later bd ;)hahaha

LeX
05-03-2007, 06:31 AM
those long term relationships things are a real kicker... I can't get close to women any more. You gotta work hard and have lots of confidence.

THEONE
05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
so yeah,i saw her today and was about to ask her out and as usual someone got in the way. she looked good too. she had a low cut shirt and i saw one of her many tat's running across her chest.man shes fine!!

s13slider®
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
dude just whip out your penis and be all like " does this look infected ?"
works every time i promise

THEONE
05-11-2007, 08:44 PM
hell yeah! i finally go the nerve today to jump right in and do it. i did not ask her out but i did strike up a conversation that went on for 10 minutes she showed me like 10 of her many tat's good stuff by the way and keep in mind this was a get to know you type of talk it was not like a normal talk she smiled the whole time and laughed and so on.. she seems cool and i am going to ask her out in a few days,wish me luck!!hey this is a step and a big one for me.

Stormhammer
05-11-2007, 09:52 PM
good luck, dont fuck it up :lmao:

SixSquared
05-12-2007, 04:54 PM

Ask her if she prefers it in the pink or in the stink.

Seriously though... quit being all whimpy and stuff... just go up tov her and say "Hey do you wanna grab some lunch?" (and have cash to pay for hers and yours lol...). Lunch is way more "safe" to a lot of girls than dinner is.. dinner reads as a date, lunch is more like a hangout/meet and greet type deal. So ask her to lunch, and if she says yes, there's a good chance she's gonna ask for suggestions. Look up some restaurants in the area, or if there's a place you've been meaning to try, tell her... "Well there's this new Chinese place I've been wanting to check out... I hear that an Asian guy who drives a Subaru and takes pictures molests 12 year old boys while taking your picture... his name is George... Wanna give it a go?" Something like that.. so that when she asks where you want to go, you don't do the whole "I dunno.. where do you wanna go?" Because that's a dealbreaker. If you have the cojones to ask her out, have something planned.

And tell her that tattoos make you horny. Definitely add that in conversation somewhere.

Shawna
05-12-2007, 05:44 PM

umm thank you b/c now that I am divorced Im like I dont remember what to do or how things work lmao it sucks

but seriously just go talk to her...introduce yourself and just be honest and if youre a complete dork while doing it most girls will be flattered and think its cute

LilMonty
05-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Go to the closest machine to her. Have your pants sagging so that when you are working out they fall. She would laugh really fucking hard at you and you will feel like shit, but she might like your sense of humor.

Just kidding. Be a man and talk to her. What is the worst thing she can do: Say no?

tony
05-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Damn you've taken a lot of criticism in this thread, but you haven't let it get to you so thats cool. Don't feel bad about the advice thing, I'm still pretty shy myself and get real nervous when I meet new people... for some its natural and others its not. Seems like you get the situation under control but my advice would have been to be yourself and say whatever comes to mind (within reason of course)

SpeedMonkey
05-13-2007, 02:26 PM
dude... i think all the previous advice is worthless........

do something different dont compliment......... just go up to her and say "hey.. my name is _______ and........ you're gonna be mine one day"... she'll give you a fucked up look then you laugh and say "im just kidding.. just wondering who you were.. whats your name?" blah blah.. talk a little and before the awkward silent moment that always come after starting a convo with a stranger say "well i'll see you around.. "...

if you see her again after that.. then give her a compliment...

im an ugly fuck face... and this always works for me... try it.

THEONE
06-01-2007, 01:15 AM
well im done with this,not that anyone cares...i worked with her and talked to her more.sure she was hot but she was also fucked up,like really fucked up!!

i decided not to ask her out she is a total freak and she has a ton of issues. it goes to show you"never judge a book by its cover" and yeah she knew why i was taking an interst in her.and she blew it and she got all pissed when i left it alone and a few days later she quit... damn why couldnt she be normal!!

.blank cd
06-01-2007, 01:22 AM
damn how many weeks since you posted this thread. have you at least hit it yet?

THEONE
06-01-2007, 01:31 AM
damn how many weeks since you posted this thread. have you at least hit it yet?
i said i would bump it up as i progressed,and no i di not hit it and i never will even if she paid me...god im a dumb ass...i go and find me a real head case. hmmm maybe i should hit it i have her number and she does not wear panties;)

.blank cd
06-01-2007, 02:01 AM
I'll hit it for ya and let u know how it was. where can i meet this girl at?