PDA

View Full Version : Misc LISTEN UP! CHECK IT OUT!!!

V6 Hemi
06-30-2005, 11:22 PM
If you don't know ROWDY B and you haven't heard his music, now's the chance! He's a local artist, he represents Gwinnett County and the state of Georgia! He is one hell of a talented rapper! His new album is not some backdoor recording. It's professional, studio recording and ready to be sold in stores! Featuring songs such as Freedom, I Just Wanna, and I'm a Playa. He would love to support ImportAtlanta.com on his website, just support is music by purchasing an album! ONLY $7 while supplies last! Reply if you are interested. You can listen to it before purchasing! ACT FAST! The album is SICK!!
http://rowdyb.com/RowdyBMean2.jpg

C22H19N3O4
06-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Website? I want to hear a clip of the CD. Doesn\'t he work at Corky\'s on Pleasant Hill?

V6 Hemi
06-30-2005, 11:55 PM
No,he doesn't work anywhere but in the studio making music. If you are interested, Please contact Heather Wood at 404-274-4544.

ironchef
07-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Where can we hear a clip?

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2005, 04:28 AM
No thanks. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
07-01-2005, 09:14 AM
No thanks. Later, QD.
:werd:

Julio
07-01-2005, 10:29 AM
If the CD is like his website, Then is empty.
http://rowdyb.com/index_new.php

and if he would like to support IA.com, like you said, just email me at [email protected] .. instead of coming on here and ridding the IA name..
we got great pricing on advertising, Im sure he can afford it, hes a rapper :rolleyes: :crazy:

4dmin
07-01-2005, 10:50 AM
^ 2x that shit lol

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:16 AM
His website is under works about ready to be revealed, he is an up and coming artist, it takes time! You can go to
http://www.myspace.com/rowdyb to read a little about him and to listen to some clips of his music!

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2005, 01:42 PM
and if he would like to support IA.com, like you said, just email me at [email protected] .. instead of coming on here and ridding the IA name..
we got great pricing on advertising, Im sure he can afford it, hes a rapper :rolleyes: :crazy:

Werd again. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
07-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Werd again. Later, QD.
:werd: again

And stop riding homeboys jock and tell him to email Julio if he is wanting to supoort IA

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm not involved with him, I'm just a fan of his music and I said I would post this up for his publicist. I will be glad to let his publicist, Heather, know to contact Julio for information on advertising with IA. Sorry if I pissed anybody off, just wanted to let people know of some good music. If you are interested though just check him out! Preciate all!

Sledlude
07-01-2005, 04:39 PM
I just listened to some of his shit... his delivery aint to shabby, pretty good actually, hes got a nice flow, but the content- it sucks. im more of a "concious" rap fan.... but i bet some people would dig it.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback, it will help Rowdy B in making better music by knowing what people like and don't like. Please remember however that he is versatile, not all his music sounds alike and those are just songs he wished to feature, but I greatly appreciate it!

Sledlude
07-01-2005, 05:07 PM
can he freestyle? if so, he should go participate in some mic battles... they'd probably help him with some metaphors and such... i bet this guy could get pretty good.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Honestly, I believe he is better at freestyle but he likes to be in the studio mixin' up tracks and producing his music that he writes rather than freestyle but if he was asked to, he would and he's pretty good. I hope when you went and checked out his music that you listened to his other songs and not just the one he had playing. The one he has playin is Freedom but I highly recommend checking out Cant Take What I Got or Gwinnett County. Thanks!

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Good luck to him. I don't like anything coming out of the South. It's all the same to me. Later, QD.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:08 PM
It's cool,hopefully we'll see if he goes somewhere, he's talented enough. Thanks for checkin this post out anyhow!

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback, it will help Rowdy B in making better music by knowing what people like and don't like.

i would think that it would matter most what he likes and doesn't like?

but then again... seems like everyone is makin music just to make money these days...

and thats why music sucks now.

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:14 PM
hey he's got a song called gwinnett county... we're gonna blow up fo sho.

and says he learned how to traffic and sell hard at berkmar high school.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Atleast you listened to it! We appreciate it! He'll always appreciate an opinion regardless if it's one of liking it or disliking it! Thanks!

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:26 PM
its not the worst i've heard...

but making music to express one's emotions and trials in life, and making music to buy a new escalade are 2 different things.

Julio
07-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I went ahead and listen to all the songs... I have to admit " FREEDOM " is his best Song and good flow.. the rest I did not like... Very weak content and he also has to stick to one flow, instead of rapping fast... But I really digged FREEDOM, nice song.. good content, good flow,, thumbs up with that song.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Gotta start somewhere! Nice ride by the way!

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Thats awesome Julio. The last 3 songs on his website is from Live Now Die Later. That was his last album. Freedom is off of Takin Chances, his new one. I guess then that says he has grown and gotten better. Once we get a chance we will upload tidbits of his new one other than Freedom. We really appreciate it and can't wait to show love to IA on rowdyb.com when we get it up.

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:32 PM
the black ones mine... the white one is a drawing

good luck on the CD

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Just keep it up, both are still nice! Like I said, perfection takes time in all aspects!

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:35 PM
yeah you got that right. just make sure his head is in the right place.... yeah you need to satisfy the fans, but you gotta satisfy yourself first.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:41 PM
The thing is that this is me speakin and not him I wish he could get on here so you all would know he's got his head on, he isn't about makin money or pleasin people, he spends hours on end and all his money from a 9-5 job into his studio and his music because he likes to, he just wants people to hear. The only reason he is selling this album is because it is professionally packaged, stickered and wrapped, hands on full cd, more professional than most you would buy. As anyone would understand when you put money into something you wanna get something back. He just wants to sell atleast 200 so he can make back what he paid to have it made, After than it's free copies. We do appreciate the time you took to check him out though!

uproot
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM
oh yeah i can completely understand that. good man. good luck.

V6 Hemi
07-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks and just keep it in mind, if you are ever interested! Take care man.

sarahjlee
01-12-2007, 12:34 PM
A friend of one of my boyfriend's friends gave him the disc and as soon as I heard it, I was very interested. I downloaded it and started really taking apart the lyrics and catching his style. He sounds like he could be apart of the Aftermath/Shady crew. I have to say that I really, really like him. The recording is clean, sharp and all around on point. He actually talks about life, not just diamonds and ho's. Let me know where I can buy, I'd love to support! The cover of Careless Whisper on one of his songs is just down right hot, that's all I can say; as well as his song about "we were suppose to be boys for life, - this guy is GOOD!

TeeJay
01-12-2007, 01:11 PM
wtf

TeeJay
01-12-2007, 01:13 PM
FUCK YOU, I'M FAMOUS