PDA

View Full Version : 01Laser race

FAHHQUE700
05-02-2007, 04:32 PM
so I raced this cat today twice from 50+ rolls

neck and neck til @ 120, then he pulled me @ 10 cars both times... I get him off the start just a tad, then we're even for it seems the longest, then bam it's like he's spraying a 250 shot! There's no bottle though... decent guy, I don't know why you guys give him so much shit. There's only about 5 cars on this site that can even give him a decent run...

No video to be shared, because of new secret location...

CHADbee
05-02-2007, 05:03 PM
lasers car is pretty damn quick, dont think its slow.

FAHHQUE700
05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
lasers car is pretty damn quick, dont think its slow.

I presume you two have raced before?

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 05:38 PM
so I raced this cat today twice from 50+ rolls

neck and neck til @ 120, then he pulled me @ 10 cars both times... I get him off the start just a tad, then we're even for it seems the longest, then bam it's like he's spraying a 250 shot! There's no bottle though... decent guy, I don't know why you guys give him so much shit. There's only about 5 cars on this site that can even give him a decent run...

No video to be shared, because of new secret location...what car were you in?

CHADbee
05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
I presume you two have raced before?
nope, not yet. he allways told me that he didnt do "ricer rolls"

FAHHQUE700
05-02-2007, 06:00 PM
what car were you in?

what do you think???:rolleyes: His car pulls way harder up top than the red cobra you raced... I'm sure the guy you raced once he gets more fuel he can rev it past 5500 maybe to 7k like he use to, then it should pull harder up top forsure

nope, not yet. he allways told me that he didnt do "ricer rolls"

He told me the same thing... but hey you can't resist when some punk comes reving up next to you no matter what you drive, right? That is just what I did... My car blows through the tires from a dig, so there's really no point in trying to do it on the street, hell even a prep'd track. With skinnys & slicks it's a different story, then it blows through the clutch!

Stol3n
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
was it the black car?

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 07:15 PM
what do you think???:rolleyes: His car pulls way harder up top than the red cobra you raced... I'm sure the guy you raced once he gets more fuel he can rev it past 5500 maybe to 7k like he use to, then it should pull harder up top forsure

He told me the same thing... but hey you can't resist when some punk comes reving up next to you no matter what you drive, right? That is just what I did... My car blows through the tires from a dig, so there's really no point in trying to do it on the street, hell even a prep'd track. With skinnys & slicks it's a different story, then it blows through the clutch!if we are talking about the same cobra funny thing is that i was at the track with him sunday and he had no prob revving to 6700+rpm's

FAHHQUE700
05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
he didn't rev it that high when he raced you, well, he did when it wouldn't shift, that's why you pulled him in the begining, then he short shifted, and than started back reeling you in...

khan351
05-02-2007, 08:44 PM
so what car does 01laser have? i guessing its some kind of mustang???

FAHHQUE700
05-02-2007, 08:51 PM
so what car does 01laser have? i guessing its some kind of mustang???

01 cobra

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 09:06 PM
he didn't rev it that high when he raced you, well, he did when it wouldn't shift, that's why you pulled him in the begining, then he short shifted, and than started back reeling you in...if i recall you were not even out that night so i don't know where u get your info.by the way i have already figured out you are real good at starting shit behind peoples back and i don't appreciate it:goodjob:

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 09:16 PM
he didn't rev it that high when he raced you, well, he did when it wouldn't shift, that's why you pulled him in the begining, then he short shifted, and than started back reeling you in...btw i never claimed my car was uber fast like you tell people i say, but it was fast enough to drag your ass down the road.:goodjob: but let me guess you spun through 5th gear anytime you want to line that 2 tone car up again let me know maybe this time you can get some lengths:goodjob:

1civic
05-02-2007, 09:58 PM
if we are talking about the same cobra funny thing is that i was at the track with him sunday and he had no prob revving to 6700+rpm's

I know what he ran and also know about spinning the tires in the Rims...Thats why he was able to... If the Slicks whould have had screws then it would have blew threw the Clutch... That car will go into the 6's... Yes Sir, Have a Nice day... :goodjob:

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 10:03 PM
I know what he ran and also know about spinning the tires in the Rims...Thats why he was able to... If the Slicks whould have had screws then it would have blew threw the Clutch... That car will go into the 6's... Yes Sir, Have a Nice day... :goodjob:once again someone who doesn't know what the fuck is going on we were at calhoun all day sunday and yes he was on slicks and yes we were both blowing through the clutch.but its hard to get 1.50 60' times like he did if the clutch didn't grab some of the time.i have no problems with brandon its other people running their mouth starting shit behind their back that i have a problem with.

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:03 PM
01 cobra

You Sir are a JackAss... We make alot more power with the 2V KB cars, Quit BullShitin and bring the real car out.. Stop racing the 2 toned junk.. :goodjob:

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
You Sir are a JackAss... We make alot more power with the 2V KB cars, Quit BullShitin and bring the real car out.. Stop racing the 2 toned junk.. :goodjob:he has a baby now he needs to be at home and be the father he needs to be instead of out street racing:goodjob:

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
once again someone who doesn't know what the fuck is going on we were at calhoun all day sunday and yes he was on slicks and yes we were both blowing through the clutch.but its hard to get 1.50 60' times like he did if the clutch didn't grab some of the time.i have no problems with brandon its other people running their mouth starting shit behind their back that i have a problem with.

Easy Killer.... You just answered your own question... Yes he has a stock clutch and on Slicks it would have slipped if they had screws in them.. The rim spin in the tire thats why he only had a 1.5 60'... We have cars the pull 1.3 60's with his same setup... I wasn't being a Ass, I was messing with you on my post so chill... I don't think I have ever been a Ass to you, so why would I start now... :goodjob:

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Easy Killer.... You just answered your own question... Yes he has a stock clutch and on Slicks it would have slipped if they had screws in them.. The rim spin in the tire thats why he only had a 1.5 60'... We have cars the pull 1.3 60's with his same setup... I wasn't being a Ass, I was messing with you on my post so chill... I don't think I have ever been a Ass to you, so why would I start now... :goodjob:i know he spun tires in the rims on the 26's but he was on the 28's this weekend he says these don't spin in the rim so who knows:thinking:

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:15 PM
he has a baby now he needs to be at home and be the father he needs to be instead of out street racing:goodjob:

You make a Good Point... WTF is he thinking.... :thinking:

He is being called out for the 12th of this month.. Bring the Blk car, Load you mommy and the Baby up cause your going to a DRAG STRIP to run... :goodjob:

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:21 PM
i know he spun tires in the rims on the 26's but he was on the 28's this weekend he says these don't spin in the rim so who knows:thinking:

Hes On Tims Rims and They will... We all Talked about it at work, Thats why his trans is still alive and he has a clutch... ;) .. If he would listen to us and put a Shit-O-Matic in it Then it would be a Beast... :boobies: .. But Funds don't permit and I'm sure he would rather a Fuel system so he could use the blower like it should be used.. :rolleyes: .. But you never know, If he breaks the shit then we will see... :D

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Hes On Tims Rims and They will... We all Talked about it at work, Thats why his trans is still alive and he has a clutch... ;) .. If he would listen to us and put a Shit-O-Matic in it Then it would be a Beast... :boobies: .. But Funds don't permit and I'm sure he would rather a Fuel system so he could use the blower like it should be used.. :rolleyes: .. But you never know, If he breaks the shit then we will see... :Dhe is alot like me we live on borrowed time and seem to get lucky:goodjob: i think i finished off a motor mount sunday i have 1 bumping now

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:40 PM
he is alot like me we live on borrowed time and seem to get lucky:goodjob: i think i finished off a motor mount sunday i have 1 bumping now

Fix that shit, also Fix the clutch since you will be under the car... ;)

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Fix that shit, also Fix the clutch since you will be under the car... ;)as soon as i do the clutch the rear end will brake so i am just gonna save my money and do them all at the same time:goodjob:

1civic
05-02-2007, 10:58 PM
as soon as i do the clutch the rear end will brake so i am just gonna save my money and do them all at the same time:goodjob:

Yeah a 8.8 will take more than that 7.5 you got.. ;) .. :goodjob:

GTslOw
05-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah a 8.8 will take more than that 7.5 you got.. ;) .. :goodjob:yea the 7.5 is the worst rear in the world:yes:

1civic
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
yea the 7.5 is the worst rear in the world:yes:

I'm guess the 10 bolt is close in size with the 7.5.... I'm not a Chevy guy, So sorry... Etherway I would upgrade... ;)

onebadgt
05-04-2007, 12:09 PM
wow how did i miss this thread lol, gtslow bn a ass as usual lol jk:D dont make me bring the neon out and bust urs,andrews, and brandons ass lol. but seriously idk bout the rear end but you def. needa clutch upgrade, there 8.8 rear ends sellin on ebay pretty cheap

FAHHQUE700
05-04-2007, 12:20 PM
won't be the first neon to beat me... there is a bunch of lil' neons that will surprise you. i dont think i've talk to but one guy with a neon with under 300hp out and about...

onebadgt
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
ya there real quick cars if you gotta couple gs to put in them but what ive noticed is that no matter how nice or fast they are they still look like a neon and get called a neon. even when my srt was faster that my mustang i still got at least 10x more attention in the stang lol. you goin to track day andrew

1civic
05-05-2007, 10:26 PM
ya there real quick cars if you gotta couple gs to put in them but what ive noticed is that no matter how nice or fast they are they still look like a neon and get called a neon. even when my srt was faster that my mustang i still got at least 10x more attention in the stang lol. you goin to track day andrew

Well since he run 13's I don't think he will show up... :thinking: ... Hes worried that My Honda Will bust his ass in the 1/4... :boobies:

FAHHQUE700
05-05-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm not sure, just yet... car is ready, sorta I just need some 28" slicks, I have some 26s, but Tim thinks they might put me in the wall, he says I need something with a little bigger side wall

1civic
05-06-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm not sure, just yet... car is ready, sorta I just need some 28" slicks, I have some 26s, but Tim thinks they might put me in the wall, he says I need something with a little bigger side wall

Yeah Yeah... Run that shit and see for yourself... Its not to bad.. We will be there to help you out.. Make a Shakedown pass and you'll be good... :goodjob:

01laser
05-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey, it's me....man yall are some hijackin mo'fo's...yes it's an 01 cobra ...just check the sig..oh and i also picked me up another one...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/01laser/2007_0328HisandHers0006.jpg

khan351
05-25-2007, 10:35 AM
so your 01 has an 03 motor?? if so..NIce:goodjob: ..and congrats on the new car

01laser
05-25-2007, 11:08 AM
so your 01 has an 03 motor?? if so..NIce:goodjob: ..and congrats on the new carNo, it is the original high compression engine with an 03 Eaton converion...MPH did it for me and my limiter is set to 6000rpm on the dot:goodjob: