PDA

View Full Version : cumming meet

Nick Jeezy
05-01-2007, 10:19 PM
im trying to start a meet in cumming it is this friday at 8:30 or 9:00 and stay till when ever at the fair grounds parking lot. so far there is about 20 cars showing so it would be cool to make this one big. everyone is welcome

AnthonyF
05-02-2007, 01:07 PM
something smells funny about this...:police:

rollinls
05-02-2007, 01:10 PM
i might be able to make it but that is kinda late...but i will try to make it. hell everyone loves them some ef's!!!! it aint clean and it could use cleaning but hell why not!!!!

EF BABY....FTMFW

rollinls
05-02-2007, 01:15 PM
my boss told if we go(4 of us here with rides) we still gotta be at meineke at 8 am....we gots cheese to make!!!!

Nick Jeezy
05-02-2007, 10:36 PM
alright well try to come i wanna make it an every week thing or something just to give us something to do,

devrules81
05-02-2007, 10:51 PM
alright well try to come i wanna make it an every week thing or something just to give us something to do,
Nick w/ red 240?

rollinls
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM

i will try, i will try!!! you sure thats a good place to meet? have you gotten permission and such? weekly may be too often but looks like youre in charge of this one! :goodjob: as big of a group that this could turn into, well, you know how forsyth co. is....not worse than hall though. pretty sure i can come through for a minute though!

RXWarrior2
05-02-2007, 11:05 PM
what kinds of cars will be there? i have observed that just about every friday night in the lakeland plaza parking lot off of highway 400 at exit 14, going west for about 1/4 mile there's a meet, but about 95% of the vehicles there are 4x4's. I usually drive by looking for import cars, but always just drive by since I never see any. I'm sure the people that go there are pretty cool, but would have more in common with people driving imports. I do remember that last year people got busted there for injury/fighting. Don't remember the circumstances, but it made the newspaper.

OTG Signs
05-03-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm always out and about, but car meets in Cumming seem kind of redundant.

quickdodgeŽ
05-03-2007, 08:32 AM
"Redundant" is not the word you're looking for. Later, QD.

Brett
05-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Yeah I even live in Cumming and would drive to a Varsity meet or NP meet before going to a meet up in my area...lol

OTG Signs
05-03-2007, 09:14 AM
"Redundant" is not the word you're looking for. Later, QD.

inessential? absurd? supererogatory? unneccesary? tatuological?

It's unneeded when there's varstiy, northpoint, gwinnett, and kennesaw meets consistently.

quickdodgeŽ
05-03-2007, 09:19 AM
inessential? absurd? supererogatory? unneccesary? tatuological?

Yes to those.

It's unneeded when there's varstiy, northpoint, gwinnett, and kennesaw meets consistently.

You've lost me, but ok. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-03-2007, 09:21 AM
im trying to start a meet in cumming it is this friday at 8:30 or 9:00 and stay till when ever at the fair grounds parking lot. so far there is about 20 cars showing so it would be cool to make this one big. everyone is welcome
if i didnt live so far i'd show up:goodjob:

OTG Signs
05-03-2007, 09:24 AM
You've lost me, but ok. Later, QD.

Why make another one when you have a nice choice of where to go instead?

quickdodgeŽ
05-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Why make another one when you have a nice choice of where to go instead?

Ahhhh. That's not a I comprehend the definition of redundant, but this post is true, though. Later, QD.

Nick Jeezy
05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah its nick with the 240 but no im tired of driving but why not make another one. but your welcome to come but yea. theres gonna be a pretty good amount of cars. but yeah it sould be pretty cool.

Nick Jeezy
05-03-2007, 10:02 PM
and its goning to be all cars. not very many trucks maybe a few but not likly

Nick Jeezy
05-03-2007, 10:35 PM
show up closer to 8 30 thats when its gonna go down.

mxglory258
05-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Me personally. I find it kind of strange that 5 of your 6 total posts were made in this thread alone. I call bullshit :)

Nick Jeezy
05-04-2007, 11:32 PM
ok dawg well think what you want and there was a huge turn out for the 1st meet. and the reason i usally dont post on here are lame ass people like you that are assholes to everyone so what eva dawg

mxglory258
05-05-2007, 10:43 AM
ok dawg well think what you want and there was a huge turn out for the 1st meet. and the reason i usally dont post on here are lame ass people like you that are assholes to everyone so what eva dawg
Oh ok "dawg". You want everybody to come to your "meet" but yet, you don't go and socialize in other threads. IF there was such a turnout, how come no pics were ever posted from said meet??

BTLFED
05-05-2007, 10:44 AM

In cumming? Right. Is this some new led wiper squirter brigade you are leading, ricer?

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Oh ok "dawg". You want everybody to come to your "meet" but yet, you don't go and socialize in other threads. IF there was such a turnout, how come no pics were ever posted from said meet??

damn let me guy have his meet.. you gotta start some where

passwordATL
05-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Me personally. I find it kind of strange that 5 of your 6 total posts were made in this thread alone. I call bullshit :)

why does this matter. If he is starting a meet? ;)

mxglory258
05-05-2007, 05:43 PM
It just seems fishy as all hell. That somethings up. Read the first reply (2nd post), thats my thought exactly as well. I mean when a good meet happens those who take pictures and were at the meet are always quick to post them up. This time It didn't happen.

Nick Jeezy
05-06-2007, 10:02 PM
ok fuck you ass hole its b/c when i did fucking people said search it or go home. so i was like fuck you and post on 240atlanta and heres the pics
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/iskatewithshoes/cumming%20farigrounds%20meet%20may%204th%2007/

Nick Jeezy
05-06-2007, 10:03 PM
and to let you know there wasnt one ricer there... you should come next time that way we have some just like every other import atlanta meet. and your talking shit about a meet. wow

BTLFED
05-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Your pics suck and they are too small. I call BS.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Your pics suck and they are too small. I call BS.

may be.. but if they are real mxglory can shut his hole up now

BTLFED
05-07-2007, 07:47 PM
may be.. but if they are real mxglory can shut his hole up now

But you can't see shit. I could take those pics at a North Point meet and say they were from this meet.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 07:50 PM
But you can't see shit. I could take those pics at a North Point meet and say they were from this meet.

yea u might be right.. :camera:

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 07:51 PM
and to let you know there wasnt one ricer there... you should come next time that way we have some just like every other import atlanta meet. and your talking shit about a meet. wow
And you talk like you know me. You talk like you know my car. You talk..thats about it. Stop it now. If you knew anything about me, you'd not be saying shit about my car being riced you pile of dog shit.

Cactus. You need to start holding your words against me. If he searched, didnt find pics from the meet, then obviously its A-ok to post them. Common sense. Learn it. Go walk infront of a truck, I bet you wont do it twice.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 07:54 PM
And you talk like you know me. You talk like you know my car. You talk..thats about it. Stop it now. If you knew anything about me, you'd not be saying shit about my car being riced you pile of dog shit.

Cactus. You need to start holding your words against me. If he searched, didnt find pics from the meet, then obviously its A-ok to post them. Common sense. Learn it. Go walk infront of a truck, I bet you wont do it twice.

watch what u say to me.... im for real

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 07:56 PM
i bet u need to shut ur cocker sucker and hang ur self.. bet u wont do it twice
I love how you like to take the things i say, twist them up a little, and come back at me with them. I wish I had that lack of mentality to where I couldn't come up with my own shit to say. GTFO here ya little bitch.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I love how you like to take the things i say, twist them up a little, and come back at me with them. I wish I had a dick and im lonly at night and cry at night. im leaving .

hummm

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 07:59 PM
hummm
Oh now you act like every other little piss ant piece of shit on here who has nothing to say. Change my posts in a quote. Thats cute. Get real kid. Its a real waste of time to do that, esp. when other's can go back and look at what I really said. Idiot

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh now you act like every other little piss ant piece of shit on here who has nothing to say. Change my posts in a quote. Thats cute. Get real kid. Its a real waste of time to do that, esp. when other's can go back and look at what I really said. Idiot

lol ok calm down stop bitching like a girl.. you can continue ur bashing of this meet i have better places to post.. Bye SON

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:04 PM
lol ok calm down stop bitching like a girl.. you can continue ur bashing of this meet i have better places to post.. Bye SON
I'm not bitching like a girl. Its shutting you up that makes me happy right now.

Which i've done very contently. Judging by your final words. BOY

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm a bitching like a girl. Its shutting me up that makes you happy right now.

Which i've done very contently. Judging by your final words. BOY

im just trying to walk away with out any more words from u,.

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:07 PM
im just trying to walk away with out any more words from u,.
I promise to not let that happen.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:08 PM
I promise to not let that happen.

i have all night son. :goodjob:

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:10 PM
i have all night son. :goodjob:
Well, I dont because I have to get up in the morning for work. But as soon as i'm done with that, I'll be right back to it. So, in reality, your wasting your time.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, I dont because I have to get up in the morning for work. But as soon as i'm done with that, I'll be right back to it. So, in reality, your wasting your time.

no the wast of time is u on earth.. son

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:15 PM
no the wast of time is u on earth.. son
Thats fine. Atleast while I'm wasting my time, I can also spell the easiest of words properly. I never called you a waste of time either. All I said, was that you were wasting your time. There is in fact, a difference.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Thats fine. Atleast while I'm wasting my time, I can also spell the easiest of words properly. I never called you a waste of time either. All I said, was that you were wasting your time. There is in fact, a difference.

:blah: damn lady ur boring... every one carry on with ur meet thread

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:21 PM
:blah: damn lady ur boring... every one carry on with ur meet thread
Wow you're just to OG for me. I dont know what to do with myself. Good Gollie

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Wow you're just to OG for me. I dont know what to do with myself. Good Gollie

dont get mad get glad.. miss mollie

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:30 PM
dont get mad get glad.. miss mollie
Oh don't worry i'm far past mad. Sad thing is. Your not the one who's pissed me off.

BTLFED
05-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Stop it you two! We are supposed to be bashing the originator of this thread! :lmfao:

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Stop it you two! We are supposed to be bashing the originator of this thread! :lmfao:

lol ok :yes:

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Fuck bitches. THose with tits n twats

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Fuck bitches. THose with tits n twats

i was going to say somthing.. :lmfao: but im going to listin to btlfed

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I wasn't referring to you anyways.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I wasn't referring to you anyways.
whatcha talking bout willis

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
whatcha talking bout willis
The bitch I just lost my daughter to this morning.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:45 PM
The bitch I just lost my daughter to this morning.

fuck that shit kick his ass. and take ur girl back

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:46 PM
fuck that shit kick his ass. and take ur girl back
You mean kick HER ass, and take my daughter back?

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 08:50 PM
You mean kick HER ass, and take my daughter back?

yes.. and trash her place

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah I would if it were that easy. They live back home in PA. SHe been datin this fuckbag for over a year now, they're now engaged. Me, and all my friends all "knew" he had nothing in life. Come to find out his parents own an apartment complex, gave both him and her 15/hr jobs, an apartment for half the rent a month, plus utilities, and babysit my daughter while they're working. Me, well I don't have shit here yet, and she got full custody.

cactusEG
05-07-2007, 09:11 PM
damn.. still kick the guys ass

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 09:12 PM
damn.. still kick the guys ass
Thats not worth going back to PA. for. I get to see her when I go home to visit, but she won't know me as her dad n/emore I know it.

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 09:57 PM
ok dawg come to the meet friday. youll see you talking shit and not showing. so come and by the way can you not see the cumming police picture and not one of those cars go to the northpoint meet. your a lame ass come and show your face.

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 10:23 PM
ok dawg come to the meet friday. youll see you talking shit and not showing. so come and by the way can you not see the cumming police picture and not one of those cars go to the northpoint meet. your a lame ass come and show your face.
Well being as i'm working on my car and there's no motor in it. Sure, i'll be there. Or not.

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 10:39 PM
alright now you dont even have a car and your talking shit. hmm
but i have the pictures bigger so you can cry about those too. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=49624491&albumId=590653
he was there and took those

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 10:44 PM
nvm its privte so hold on and i will make them bigger.

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 10:44 PM
alright now you dont even have a car and your talking shit. hmm
but i have the pictures bigger so you can cry about those too. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=49624491&albumId=590653
he was there and took those
Good for him. Way to talk shit fag fuck. Especially considering I JUST pulled the motor today. Look dont be mad b/c your meet was a fluke, you mom fucked the milk man who was then murdered by your dad, then went to prison where you mom fucked his lawyer to get a lesser sentence to have you later down the road, just a fucked up little pussy.

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
holy shit please come to the meet so i can see your lame ass. please.. see you there.

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 10:51 PM
holy shit please come to the meet so i can see your lame ass. please.. see you there.
I'm sorry, I have better things to do than stand around a parking lot talking about cars that i've seen the same thing 50 times already this summer.

I won't be attendign your little meet. If I were, i'd gladly knock your teeth down your throat as i'm not in the mood for you happy horse shit. Now go ahead and fuck off

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
ok well come if you would like to have a nice night. you should come since you ragged on it some hardcore. and that is the main reason i dont post on here. people like you. if you were still wondering

mxglory258
05-07-2007, 11:01 PM
ok well come if you would like to have a nice night. you should come since you ragged on it some hardcore. and that is the main reason i dont post on here. people like you. if you were still wondering
Good I'm glad to be a burden to your posting. Now i'm going to bed. I have reponsibilities, like working everyday.

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2007, 11:03 PM
same here hope to see you soon.

770_240
05-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Holy shit mx you are fucking retarded! Why talk shit about people talking shit.. and how they don't back it up.. When you wont back your shit up? That smells a little fishy to me... It must be the fucking pussy between your legs. I don't give a fuck what you show up in, drive your moms Buick to the Cumming fair grounds Friday and i will beat your ass while everyone watches and laughs at your dumb ass. Its gonna be hilarious when i post pics and a video of you getting the shit beat out of you at the meet that you didnt beleive exist... See ya soon:)

Nick Jeezy
05-08-2007, 04:04 PM
haha omg owned

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Holy shit mx you are fucking retarded! Why talk shit about people talking shit.. and how they don't back it up.. When you wont back your shit up? That smells a little fishy to me... It must be the fucking pussy between your legs. I don't give a fuck what you show up in, drive your moms Buick to the Cumming fair grounds Friday and i will beat your ass while everyone watches and laughs at your dumb ass. Its gonna be hilarious when i post pics and a video of you getting the shit beat out of you at the meet that you didnt beleive exist... See ya soon:)
Jeezy..owned?? Hardly.

770 Your such a tool gtfo here. For real. Drive my moms buick?? Wow that'd be simple, other than the fact that my parents live 800 miles from here.

Figures. Born in 1989 Just another shit talkin little moron. Grow up kiddies. I have far more important things to do than worry about your asses. Like I'd really worry anyways. But whatever :)

Nick Jeezy
05-08-2007, 05:54 PM
ok man w/e this is stupid but you ragg on the meet and then wont even show up to it to see if its real. but you take to the time to say shit but yet you say you dont have time. hope to see you there.

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 05:58 PM
damn are u fucks still bashing this guys meet ..

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 07:26 PM
ok man w/e this is stupid but you ragg on the meet and then wont even show up to it to see if its real. but you take to the time to say shit but yet you say you dont have time. hope to see you there.
Again, for the 3rd time you illiterate piece of garbage. I will not be there. moron

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 07:51 PM

And who the fuck do you think you are? I have stepped in shit that was more important on my shoe than your bitch ass. 240? Do you fucking drift too, ricer?

Fuck your meet, and fuck both you and your boyfriend Jeezy. Go debate who is the locomotive and who is the caboose. This is grown folks talk on here. :slap:

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 07:54 PM
damn are u fucks still bashing this guys meet ..

Of course. I don't want to go there and have my intelligence level taken away by being around these failures at life.

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Of course. I don't want to go there and have my intelligence level taken away by being around these failures at life.

oh shit BTFLED is mad im out...

*check his duce in the air .and yells peace out nigga* and walks away *

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:03 PM
oh shit BTFLED is mad im out...

*check his duce in the air .and yells peace out nigga* and walks away *
Lol!!!

and thats all I have to say..about that

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Why not? It's the cool thing to do anymore!

Maybe i'll drive the engine lift out, and stir up some rice

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Lol!!!

and thats all I have to say..about that

hell yea i did my share of talking trash to BTFLED. its fun and all but hes realy a cool guy plus fuck i dont like getting banned for the 1000000000time :no:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:11 PM
hell yea i did my share of talking trash to BTFLED. its fun and all but hes realy a cool guy plus fuck i dont like getting banned for the 1000000000time :no:
it happens. I got banned once. For a not very good reason. O'well.

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:15 PM

You have actually turned out to be a cool guy yourself. That's why I don't just attack you out of the blue anymore. I consider you one of "us" now (sounds lame, but that is what it has come to on here now days).

I'm not going to ban you. :lmfao: ;)

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:15 PM
it happens. I got banned once. For a not very good reason. O'well.

And NOT by me.

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
And NOT by me.
LIAR!! Ok maybe not lol. Am i....an...an...Us??? Is i? Is I?

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
You have actually turned out to be a cool guy yourself. That's why I don't just attack you out of the blue anymore. I consider you one of "us" now (sounds lame, but that is what it has come to on here now days).

Yeah I guess I can agree with that. Just speak smarter lol. Think about what your about to say....before posting lol. Just type it, read it, and if it soundns like something thats going to get flamed, start over! haha

Trust me dude, I do it all the time.

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:18 PM
LIAR!! Ok maybe not lol. Am i....an...an...Us??? Is i? Is I?

In my opinion you are. You know that.

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:19 PM
In my opinion you are. You know that.
yeah I know man. I'm just bored as hell and i wanna get ill, so i head to the place where my homeboys chill. Yes, i lose haha

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:20 PM

woooo hooo im an IA junky now lol yesss.. and THANKS for not banning me :yes: :bump: :bump: :goodjob: . and yes u did attack me, i dont rember y i was an ass then??? most have been for a good reason :dunno: BTFLED:bowdown:

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:22 PM
woooo hooo im an IA junky now lol yesss.. and THANKS for not banning me :yes: :bump: :bump: :goodjob: . and yes u did attack me, i dont rember y i was an ass then??? most have been for a good reason :dunno: BTFLED:bowdown:

Yeah I dunno. It's in the past :lmfao:

Now you are part of the united front of IA against retard n00bs :lmfao:

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah I guess I can agree with that. Just speak smarter lol. Think about what your about to say....before posting lol. Just type it, read it, and if it soundns like something thats going to get flamed, start over! haha

Trust me dude, I do it all the time.

lol im not going to flame u ( at least not right now) and i do speak smarter the only thing i do is speak my mind to every one..

But ur an ok guy to :goodjob:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:24 PM

Yeah lol part of the allegiance! So stay off my nutz! hahaha j/m

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:24 PM

what im not a noob any more... yay

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:25 PM
:werd:
lol im not going to flame u ( at least not right now) and i do speak smarter the only thing i do is speak my mind to every one..

But ur an ok guy to :goodjob:

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:25 PM

hahahahahaha :lmfao:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:28 PM
:nautjerk::nautjerk::nautjerk::nautjerk: lol again..fucking w/u

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
:nautjerk::nautjerk::nautjerk::nautjerk: lol again..fucking w/u

speaking of :jerkit: im bout to go get some:la: from a blk girl up the road

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:33 PM

FTW! :idb:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Hmm..have fun with that...

Oh btw. Jeezy, and 770....GTFO FGTS!

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:38 PM
FTW! :idb:

yes sir.. butter face but good body and great :lickpuss:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Lol. I steer clear of butter faces. I got high standards. lol

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:52 PM

Face down in a pillow you don't see that shit anyway.

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Face down in a pillow you don't see that shit anyway.

best advice i've ever heard in my life..:goodjob:

mxglory258
05-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Here's better advice. Quit fucking posting and get ur ass to her house lol

BTLFED
05-08-2007, 08:59 PM

:lmfao: :goodjob:

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Here's better advice. Quit fucking posting and get ur ass to her house lol

ok im out !!! but first i have to shower

* hand up chucks duce high in the sky and yells im getting cute bye niggas*

Nick Jeezy
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
but i still dont understand why you guys call me a ricer when you drive a honda. but w/e

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 10:24 PM
but i still dont understand why you guys call me a ricer when you drive a honda. but w/e

what kinda honda and does it have a nasty body kit?

devrules81
05-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I like titties.

770_240
05-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Wow man... im 18 and i feel like an idiot for even retaliating to your non sense... You talk big but dont do shit to back it up. I dont care if you call me a ricer. I dont care if you dont believe the meet ever took place. But the one thing that pisses me off is faggots like you that talk soooo much shit and dont fucking back it up. Its very easy to type insulting comments hoping to piss someone off. And it turns out thats all you fucking do. So i hope you have fun with that. Im outta here dude. Have fun boosting each others egos by sitting on this pathetic fucking forum acting like a bunch of bad asses. Peace.

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 11:01 PM
I like titties.

me too

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow man... im 18 and i feel like an idiot for even retaliating to your non sense... You talk big but dont do shit to back it up. I dont care if you call me a ricer. I dont care if you dont believe the meet ever took place. But the one thing that pisses me off is faggots like you that talk soooo much shit and dont fucking back it up. Its very easy to type insulting comments hoping to piss someone off. And it turns out thats all you fucking do. So i hope you have fun with that. Im outta here dude. Have fun boosting each others egos by sitting on this pathetic fucking forum acting like a bunch of bad asses. Peace.

who you talking to me ??

mxglory258
05-09-2007, 06:46 AM
He was referring to me. Of course I drive a honda. a CRX. It did have a Vis body kit. It no longer does. I bought it that way, so I could have a de ricin project. But its ok, He can flame it. I know everyday i'm not gay so its fine :)

mxglory258
05-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Lol your a fuckin cry baby pussy! I never once said I was going to this "meet" so where do you assume that I'd be showing up?

Lol Fuckin idiots I tell ya. I'm gonna go apply for a student teacher job at a pre-school. Atleast there I'll get to deal with some sort of mentality. Rather than read your posts saying moronic things like this, when your in truth ignorant to what else has been said. Go back to school, learn to study, and do homework. Then go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot.

OTG Signs
05-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm glad I missed this thread since I first posted in it. :D

BTLFED
05-11-2007, 10:02 PM

You are a fucking bandwagon ricer you 240 driving homo. You drift too faggot?

BTLFED
05-11-2007, 10:06 PM

Won't back it up? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to, BOY? EVERYTHING I say on here I will and have backed up in PERSON. BRING IT, BITCH.

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Wow. Seems like a whole lot of faggotry in this bitch. Of course with a name like Jeezy, what would you expect. Hmmm. I thought the "real" Jeezy was bad, but to have someone come around actually like him so much, he made his screen name after him? That's some Stan shit right there. I think the only "cumming" meet you two have doesn't involve cars at all. Later, QD.

OTG Signs
05-12-2007, 12:16 PM
You are a fucking bandwagon ricer you 240 driving homo. You drift too faggot?

I literally LOL'd at this.

cactusEG
05-12-2007, 02:53 PM
did the meet go down or not..

mxglory258
05-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Wow. Seems like a whole lot of faggotry in this bitch. Of course with a name like Jeezy, what would you expect. Hmmm. I thought the "real" Jeezy was bad, but to have someone come around actually like him so much, he made his screen name after him? That's some Stan shit right there. I think the only "cumming" meet you two have doesn't involve cars at all. Later, QD.
Holy hell I wish I could rep you for this post. I laughed my ass off! lol

cactusEG
05-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Holy hell I wish I could rep you for this post. I laughed my ass off! lol

sucking up will get u no where...

quickdodgeŽ
05-12-2007, 03:31 PM

Speak for yourself. Later, QD.

mxglory258
05-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Never the less. When something is humorous, and I laughed as much as I did, it was well worth stating such.

However there was no "Sucking up" going on here.

OTG Signs
05-12-2007, 04:31 PM
did the meet go down or not..

Probably.

cactusEG
05-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Probably.

did u go?

OTG Signs
05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
did u go?

Fuck no.

Tree
05-12-2007, 11:10 PM
where is this places at?

BTLFED
05-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Fuck no.

Smart man. I like your Mustang BTW. :goodjob:

Echonova
05-14-2007, 11:10 PM
Won't back it up? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to, BOY? EVERYTHING I say on here I will and have backed up in PERSON. BRING IT, BITCH.

Ummm, yes he will.

OTG Signs
05-15-2007, 06:34 AM
Smart man. I like your Mustang BTW. :goodjob:

Thanks! Going to be built to be one of the few that can handle!

turborodarry
02-21-2008, 09:17 PM
something smells funny about this...:police:

the only way it would smell funny is if there will be mustangs there isnt this importatlanta afterall

turborodarry
02-21-2008, 09:17 PM
**** no.

the only boobs you get are your moms

turborodarry
02-21-2008, 09:21 PM
what kinds of cars will be there? i have observed that just about every friday night in the lakeland plaza parking lot off of highway 400 at exit 14, going west for about 1/4 mile there's a meet, but about 95% of the vehicles there are 4x4's. I usually drive by looking for import cars, but always just drive by since I never see any. I'm sure the people that go there are pretty cool, but would have more in common with people driving imports. I do remember that last year people got busted there for injury/fighting. Don't remember the circumstances, but it made the newspaper.

the light pole thats where all the rednecks used to hang out no **** that got busted they are dumb. now its behind kauffman tire

PURP
02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
the light pole thats where all the rednecks used to hang out no **** that got busted they are dumb. now its behind kauffman tire what time and days behind kauffman.. i live like 20 mins from there and would like to hang out around the house on some days instead of hitting the far meets

Nissangeek
02-22-2008, 12:21 PM
The name "cumming" always makes me giggle

DirtyMechanic
02-22-2008, 01:52 PM
lol look at the dates you morons. 5-17-07 lol

Nick PM your number hobag.

PURP
02-22-2008, 09:08 PM
lol look at the dates you morons. 5-17-07 lol

Nick PM your number hobag.

wow..... thats awesome.....Captain obvious