PDA

View Full Version : Mu whittle puppy!

AnthonyF
05-01-2007, 05:55 AM
A few months ago my family got a new maltese the white one. She's about 5 months old. And about 3 weeks ago we got a Shorkie and in the pics he is only about 7-8 weeks old. the Maltese's name is Annie, i wanted to name her peanut. The shorkie is a boy and we went through a few names from Enzo, Boost and some other cute ones. But we decided on Oakley. We call him Oaks most of the time. i love him!

Protege79
05-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Awe. So fwuffy and whittle. You now need a yorkiepoo and you'll be all set! Please go and pet them right now!

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Wow.

That is a cute little dog.

AnthonyF
05-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Awe. So fwuffy and whittle. You now need a yorkiepoo and you'll be all set! Please go and pet them right now!

LOL HAHA

the brown one, Oaklie, the Shortkie (Yorkie/Shit Zu (sp)), we say he's a YorkShit.

His ears are always like that too. The left will straighten up, but usually stays down. the right one is always up.

koukis14
05-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Mancard please!! Give it up.

Just kidding, that little fucker is kinda cute.

The Youngn
05-08-2007, 01:32 AM
LOL HAHA

the brown one, Oaklie, the Shortkie (Yorkie/Shit Zu (sp)), we say he's a YorkShit.

His ears are always like that too. The left will straighten up, but usually stays down. the right one is always up.
thats how fortune's ears were when we first got him...then they started to both go up....then now one will stay up and the other cocked to the side.

Bring them little bitches over so Congo can have some fun with them:idb: Congo said he misses your arm:yes: