PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANKS TO JAIMECBR900

99SI
04-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I was married Saturday evening and Mr. Jaime Robledo (JaimeCBR900) did the photography and I was so thoroughly pleased at the job he did. We received numerous compliments from guests about not only his abilities to snap candid photos but also the way he just blended right in. Very rarely did people realize they were even being photographed! He went above and beyond the call of duty. He stayed longer than we had discussed, didn't take a break almost the whole evening, put up with my bossy friend that we put in charge of coordinating the evening, and worked with us to find a price that we could afford and wouldn't be an insult to the amount of time and effort he put in. I could not be more pleased and haven't even seen any pictures yet! I'm sure Jaime will post a few up when he gets them done so everyone can see what a great time that we had and how lovely my bride is and also to showcase his abilities. Anyone who is needing a photographer for an event would do themselves a big favor to contact Jaime. A+++++ from everyone involved.

Thanks a ton,
99si, Michael Towson

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Fuck Jaime for not calling me back in a time of need. All because he was at your fucking wedding. Lolol. Congrats on that mist.....I mean marriage. Later, QD.

Shawna
04-30-2007, 12:52 PM
congrats!!

Ltdnismorace
04-30-2007, 12:54 PM
get that annullment while you still can, DO IT

99SI
04-30-2007, 01:02 PM
She's too good of a cook for me to do that ^^^^. Besides, she does my laundry, and the yard work, she's the perfect woman! ;)

thinkfast®
04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
IF SHE CLEANS GUTTERS SHES A KEEPER MAN

WAY TO GO PAL

99SI
04-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Fuck Jaime for not calling me back in a time of need. All because he was at your fucking wedding. Lolol. Congrats on that mist.....I mean marriage. Later, QD.
I appreciate it. Jaime was too caught up drinking beer, dancing, and looking at the women to worry bout you. Wait, no he was working hard the whole time. :D He really did though, I didn't realize he hadn't eaten until I walked over and he finally took a break at about 8:15 to eat, hell we had talked about him only being there til 7:30! Great guy too. I really just can not say enough about him.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Yeah. He is. That's why I've always considered him a real cool cat and friend. Later, QD.

HyPer50
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Grats man.

The Yousef
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
jamie is also the best pick to use when weaving in and out of traffic at a high rate of speed....average speed of 98 mph leaving import showdown ftw!!!

coming to a complete stop on 75 because of an accident ftl....

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Ahhh, shucks!!! :o

It was a lot of fun. It was actually a very cool wedding. People were very friendly and nice. If I was single......ole girl in the croched brown top would of gotten some lovin' sure enough, she was F-I-N-E.... :yes: ;) :goodjob:

I appreciate the opportunity really.

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
jamie is also the best pick to use when weaving in and out of traffic at a high rate of speed....average speed of 98 mph leaving import showdown ftw!!!

To be honest, we were taking it easy for a long time. I wanted to get home since Daniel had school in the morning. As soon as we got past the wreck......it was Mach 1 all the way home. ;)

BTW, did you see my boy come past us in the loud ass Honda???? He was cooking. He was fighting with somebody at the track, so I guess he was still heated about that.

The Yousef
04-30-2007, 02:55 PM
BTW, did you see my boy come past us in the loud ass Honda???? He was cooking. He was fighting with somebody at the track, so I guess he was still heated about that.

yeah holy shit...i thought it was him for a second that wrecked because he flew past us like we yanked up the e-brake and threw it reverse....LOL :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah holy shit...i thought it was him for a second that wrecked because he flew past us like we yanked up the e-brake and threw it reverse....LOL :lmfao:

I was hoping to teach homies in the 300ZTT a lesson or two if it ever opened up..... ;)

The Yousef
04-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I was hoping to teach homies in the 300ZTT a lesson or two if it ever opened up..... ;)

yeah apparently he cut off Pablo and that one random GTI we picked up along the way bad....

that Z has seen better days....hell i pretty sure we could've beat him w/o needing to spool the turbo on the silverado... :lmao:

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I've only gotten about 1/2 way thru on the pics, but here's a preview for you Michael:

99SI
04-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Ahhh, shucks!!! :o

It was a lot of fun. It was actually a very cool wedding. People were very friendly and nice. If I was single......ole girl in the croched brown top would of gotten some lovin' sure enough, she was F-I-N-E.... :yes: ;) :goodjob:

I appreciate the opportunity really.
Yeah, she's recently single, like last few weeks recent. I was trying to get my best man to give her a shout but he sat on his ass a little too long. She was definately rebound material. She's a teacher to boot, now if that ain't a fantasy walking!

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
A couple of more and I won't give away anymore. :D

99SI
04-30-2007, 03:35 PM
That's awesome Jaime. That gets me fired up to see the rest for sure. I'm definately upping the amount we agreed upon earlier. I'm sure you won't mind! :D

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, she's recently single, like last few weeks recent. I was trying to get my best man to give her a shout but he sat on his ass a little too long. She was definately rebound material. She's a teacher to boot, now if that ain't a fantasy walking!

She is definetly worth the effort just from what I saw :yes: . She seemed like a fun girl. So did the rest of that bunch that were sitting together. Back in the day.....I'd had ALL of them up on the bar taking a few shots.....they'd been trying to skinny dip in the coy pond shortly after that...... :yes: :D ;)

They all seemed to have been having a good time by the time I left. Everybody in the entire place was super cool with me. I liked that. Very relaxed and cool atmosphere. Made it 100x's easier on me. :goodjob:

99SI
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I was waiting for you to get irritated with Sarah, she loves it when she gets to be bossy! It all went super smooth though after that initial craziness. The kids playing out in front of the band was about the best thing for me. That was some of the best entertainment watching 2-5 year olds dancing their butts off. lol.

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Nah, Sarah was fine. She was funny.

Yeah, the kids were too funny. They were definetly having fun. :D

SuperBox
04-30-2007, 10:17 PM
The pictures are really good for an old guy. just kidding. See you at nopi