PDA

View Full Version : Cops!!!(Fayette Area)

gtrmonkey
04-29-2007, 08:04 PM
This is mainly for people around the fayette area. Ok there is a whole bunch of volutneer cop in the area. I mean a shit load that are board as fuck. If you want more info pm me. There cars are not the typical undercover vechile. Just though I would let you know.

I was thinking, Why don't we a make a list of Speed Traps, Undercovers, and Hot spots.

Like for exmaple:
Undercover:
Car: Discripition
Speed Trap:
Hot Spot:
Anywhere to stay away from at all times.

The List: (Under Construction)
UnderCover:
Silver 4 Runner:Limo Tint
Green Explorer:
Blue Mercury:Beat paint faded
White Crown Vic: Cobra Symbols, Spot Light
Black Civic: Ricer Exhast Limo tint
Black TrailBlazer:Brush Guards
Escalade: 22's
BlackIntegra:Limo Tint Exhast
Speed Traps:
Intersection Cross Town Bralienn Rd. 12:00pm-4:00pm
I-85 In the little gap in the median before exit 47, New Green Explorer
Hot Spots:
1.near the tag office(stonewall complex): watch your ass at night going either way. Normally they sit out there waiting.
2.ptc parkway near booth middle school: again, in the morning during school
3.hwy 54: i've noticed that ptc cops do rounds there until they get someone. 4.Also when you pass the library and come up to the apt complex, they tend to hide out there.
5.intersection of 54/74: Construction is a lil heavy there so slow down to 50. When you get pass the light don't go over 40.
6.passed the walmart in ptc: when you're about to cross into the coweta line, ptc cops will be out looking.
7.hwy 74 north: around tyrone i did see the blue unmarked explorer pull someone.
8.Fayette Court House:

TIGERJC
04-30-2007, 02:16 AM
County cops??? God I bet they are dicks, but I really don't care since I drive slow

3.5altman
04-30-2007, 04:52 AM
yea me too...lol catch me slow lane homie

GIXXERDK
04-30-2007, 06:34 AM
ANYONE can make a citizens arrest.

LT1UltraZ
04-30-2007, 10:02 AM
shoot me a pm with details :)

"B"
04-30-2007, 10:55 AM
ANYONE can make a citizens arrest.

I wish someone without a badge would try to arrest me.:lmfao:

GTScoob
04-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Why not just post up what vehicles they run?

I remember when the PTC police used to have a black Integra and a black Civic that they would use to catch street racers.

gtrmonkey
05-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Number 1 I am got in trouble and I don't know who is monitoring the forums any more.

TIGERJC
05-01-2007, 10:46 AM
if you do not know this already, u don't do stupid shit in Fayette county

Alan®
05-01-2007, 11:02 AM
if you do not know this already, u don't do stupid shit in Fayette county
this man speaks the truth but yea basically look out for a escalade on 22's a silver runner with limo tint a new gt mustang and someother stuff not to mention county cops just got 10 brand new chargers

Eurostunna07
05-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Why not just post up what vehicles they run?

I remember when the PTC police used to have a black Integra and a black Civic that they would use to catch street racers.

Up At MoreLand AVE??..I remember that shit. was nutz.

Alan®
05-01-2007, 11:24 AM
i remember hearing about that were they fixed up at all or no?

GTScoob
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
i remember hearing about that were they fixed up at all or no?
The ones I was talking about had limo tint, ricer exhausts. Made me :screwy: since they were running illegal tint and exhausts on a cop car.

Maniaç
05-01-2007, 01:26 PM
fuck them.... they can't do shit if you are driving slow. :)

GangstaCoupe
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Is this in PTC or actual fayette co? I haven't seen any volutneer cops as you say as of late.

gtrmonkey
05-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Both!

GangstaCoupe
05-01-2007, 04:47 PM
humm okay you have peaked my intrests, if you dont mind pm me the info?

Alan®
05-01-2007, 10:06 PM
the main ones i posted above trust me the 4runner has tried to get me more than once cause of my system asshole pulled up next to me in traffic at the corner of 85 and 54 and did the sirens and the lights the whole nine yards he directs traffic on sundays at the church over by the new chic fil a by 92s connector

gtrmonkey
05-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Update, There is a Green Ford Exploxer with lights in the grill to. I was asking around school, I found this out.

KPowerEP3
06-04-2007, 02:14 AM
that 4runner is the most rediculousely well disguised cop car i've ever seen, except for ClayCo sheriff Victor Hill's car.

sleepys4
06-04-2007, 04:58 AM
^^^ and what kind of car is that?

David88vert
06-04-2007, 06:08 AM
A citizen's arrest cannot be made unless a felony is currently being commited (In the act). A citizen's arrest cannot be made for a traffic violation or misdemeanor.

cactusEG
06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
good looking out bro

Psycho
06-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Toss some dough nuts out the window to keep them occupied.

TIGERJC
06-08-2007, 03:08 AM
I finally saw the Fayette county silver suv and my god that thing is a total sleeper.

GSRteg®
06-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh, yes they can.... They can be dicks and say you were going too slow for the speed limit serious. Or, just fuck around with you if there bored.

fuck them.... they can't do shit if you are driving slow. :)

David88vert
06-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh, yes they can.... They can be dicks and say you were going too slow for the speed limit serious. Or, just fuck around with you if there bored.

It's called "impeding the follow of traffic". I know someone who got a ticket from GSP for doing 55 in a 55 (I-75 south of Macon). That's some serious bullshit.

white_beast
06-16-2007, 11:40 AM
yo..can u pm me the details?..im kinda always late for work and i tend to speed..

GSRteg®
06-16-2007, 11:46 AM
If I were you Id take my time going home it aint worth it.

yo..can u pm me the details?..im kinda always late for work and i tend to speed..

gtrmonkey
06-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Sorry guys I been slacking off lately. Basicaly getting college stuff and Driving the 1.8T Around. Yesterday on the way to fayettville I was being followed by a normal cop. Yes I was speeding before and figure some one made a call to the police. Well I started to take some back roads and going through neighborhood and the cop was still following me. I pulled in somebody garge and sat there. The cop drove by. So I waited until the cop was out of distance. Then I went along my normal way to fayettville. Well no I am behind the cop. He still a good distance ahead. Well I am being careful driving and The n we hit a stop light red. There was a Black Trailbazer heavy tiny and brush gaurds. No tags of any police vinyl. Then Cop flashes his lights and I am setting there thing I am fucked again. Then a man comes out of the blazer with a walke talkie and hand the cop the walkie talkie and the cop hands him another one. Well they backed up traffic. And they started talking. Then the cop leaves and blazer gets behind me. Followed me to Marshells in fayettville. When I park he leaves. So watch out for a Black Blazer with Heavy tint and brush guards.

greasemunkey
06-25-2007, 01:32 AM
tyrone cops suck ass, ive met about 9 of them and they all think i hate god because i speed...

gtrmonkey
06-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Lol
I know your pain.

greasemunkey
06-25-2007, 02:09 AM
peachtree city sucks too...they all have no life...they pulled me over cause they thought i was a drunk driver, it was an unmarked cop car but he followed me to my house and then he turned his lights on...btw i was speeding like 70 in a 35 lol so i told him i thought someone was following me and trying to like beat me up so he let me go w/o even a warning

gtrmonkey
06-25-2007, 10:08 AM
lol, It kind of werid how they follow people to there houses, I like there stalkers or somethin.

Jblizzard
06-25-2007, 07:59 PM
that one guy is right...you dont do stupid shit in fayco..

lived here all my life and refuse to be a 'racer' while driving in this area....the cops will pull u over for anything

i had a friend get pulled over for going the speed limit in the left lane...they said he was suspicious of having drugs or drinking and driving....pretty f*cked up if u ask me

GangstaCoupe
06-25-2007, 08:12 PM
tyrone cops suck ass, ive met about 9 of them and they all think i hate god because i speed...

I saw you today going west on 74, about 10-11ish...

corey30349
06-25-2007, 08:44 PM
wow thats not cool cuz i stay in clayco riverdale to be exact and one day we was coming from publixs we h ad went down to ingles first to see a couple races then we came back to publix so i didnt wannan drive my car to moreland so i came to drop it off at myhouse my friend was behind me my other friend in his car and my brotha in his i was in the front i wasnt speeding or anything i drove the speed limit down 138 til i got to my turn remind u i was passing full throttle and seen alot of ppl chilling over there but i aint show off rev up or anything as i was driving the light turned green b4 i got there i turned pretty quick b4 any cars came i aint really speed off cuz my neighbor hood is right there soon as you turn as i pull into my neighborhood i see bright ass blue lights behind me i think my brother was about to get pulled over since he was in the back the cop pasted all three cars that was behind me and came up to me by then i had got in the drive way and got out he block my damn drive way and was like get back in the car i sat down he start askin me all these questions and shit then he told me the reason he turned on his lights was cuz i didnt use a turn signal but i aint kno that he had followed us from the chevron on the corner of 85 my friend told me he had followed us for about 2 or 3 miles i guess he thought we was gon lead him to some more street racers then after he pulled me over he was like take yo ass in the house and sit there tell me why when i went in the house 2 more cops pulled up I was like damn he jus wanted to pull me over

NewGen33
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Thats messed up. I know Newnan PD just got a bunch of new chargers and window tint detectors. Theres also a New green Model Explorer they will clock you in on I-85 In the little gap in the median right before you get to exit 47. Also anybody got pictures of the 4runner or know what generation it is?

scionara
06-25-2007, 09:34 PM

If you have meet 9 of the tyrone cops then you have meet them all.

PRiMAdonna
06-26-2007, 04:21 AM
If you have meet 9 of the tyrone cops then you have meet them all.
hahaha, so true.

i have been pulled over by tyrone, fay co., peachtree city (many times), and clay co. police. they all suck ass and i hate living in between fayette & clayton counties. PTC was by far the most annoying and rediculous. there isn't much "hard crime" in the fayetteville/peachtree city area, and on top of that, both cities have WAY too many officers than they need.

greasemunkey
06-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I saw you today going west on 74, about 10-11ish... yea i just got off of work, what were you in?

GSRteg®
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Now that sir is some major bullshit.... Damn I would have gone to court and asked why did I get a ticket for going the speedlimit? Thats just crazy bro. :yes:

It's called "impeding the follow of traffic". I know someone who got a ticket from GSP for doing 55 in a 55 (I-75 south of Macon). That's some serious bullshit.

gtrmonkey
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM
I was thinking, Why don't we a make a list of Speed Traps, Undercovers, and Hot spots.

Like for exmaple:
Undercover:
Car: Discripition
Speed Trap:
Hot Spot:
Anywhere to stay away from at all times.

greasemunkey
06-26-2007, 10:56 AM
fayette courthouse is one...i was pulled over because of tint right after i got out of court. (probation ftl...) turns out i got 1% tint on my rear left window :p the cop told me its a new record for him, he had only seen one 2% b4. and btw if your leaving the courthouse and you have to put the sticker on your car, they will watch you leave and make sure you do it.

gtrmonkey
06-26-2007, 11:18 AM
thanks

PRiMAdonna
06-26-2007, 12:40 PM
fayette courthouse is one...i was pulled over because of tint right after i got out of court. (probation ftl...) turns out i got 1% tint on my rear left window :p the cop told me its a new record for him, he had only seen one 2% b4. and btw if your leaving the courthouse and you have to put the sticker on your car, they will watch you leave and make sure you do it.
haha, the famous neon green sticker. tackiest thing ever.

Big J
06-26-2007, 02:21 PM
wow thats not cool cuz i stay in clayco riverdale to be exact and one day we was coming from publixs we h ad went down to ingles first to see a couple races then we came back to publix so i didnt wannan drive my car to moreland so i came to drop it off at myhouse my friend was behind me my other friend in his car and my brotha in his i was in the front i wasnt speeding or anything i drove the speed limit down 138 til i got to my turn remind u i was passing full throttle and seen alot of ppl chilling over there but i aint show off rev up or anything as i was driving the light turned green b4 i got there i turned pretty quick b4 any cars came i aint really speed off cuz my neighbor hood is right there soon as you turn as i pull into my neighborhood i see bright ass blue lights behind me i think my brother was about to get pulled over since he was in the back the cop pasted all three cars that was behind me and came up to me by then i had got in the drive way and got out he block my damn drive way and was like get back in the car i sat down he start askin me all these questions and shit then he told me the reason he turned on his lights was cuz i didnt use a turn signal but i aint kno that he had followed us from the chevron on the corner of 85 my friend told me he had followed us for about 2 or 3 miles i guess he thought we was gon lead him to some more street racers then after he pulled me over he was like take yo ass in the house and sit there tell me why when i went in the house 2 more cops pulled up I was like damn he jus wanted to pull me over

Holy shit! (exclamation point) I almost had a seizure from reading that. (period) Next time, (comma) use a little puncuation, (comma) even if you just randomly sprinkle it. (period)

gtrmonkey
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Isn't there another sticker that black with a blue Stripe, That means you have family with in the police? One of my friends was telling me about it and I was wonder if ya have heard anything.

PRiMAdonna
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
why the hell would you need a sticker to show everyone you are family of a policeman? it's not like they are exempt from obeying the law just because they are related to a police officer.

gtrmonkey
06-26-2007, 09:25 PM
It to show not to pick on you aka Salking

GangstaCoupe
06-26-2007, 10:19 PM
yea i just got off of work, what were you in?
Sherwin williams van

greasemunkey
06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Sherwin williams van pimpin lol, i hear they pay really good there

Kourt
06-26-2007, 10:37 PM
haha, the famous neon green sticker. tackiest thing ever.

What is this sticker for???

greasemunkey
06-26-2007, 10:43 PM
when your on probation for speeding or wreckless driving or something like it, it has a # on it, and if someone calls and reports you then testifys you lose ur license:screwy:

greasemunkey
06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
thats what they say its for but really its just a cop magnet, they see it and they will follow you...

GangstaCoupe
06-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Isn't there another sticker that black with a blue Stripe, That means you have family with in the police? One of my friends was telling me about it and I was wonder if ya have heard anything.

Back in 96 when they first started it, it worked okay. But now everyone has them so they are worthless...

Bballjamal
06-26-2007, 11:40 PM
lol, I always see people pulled over by the explorers and mustangs but I've never even thought about it when riding down 54 throught PTC into Fayetteville!

I remember hearing something at one point to where you don't have to stop if you are not sure if it's an actual police officer! I know up in seattle a man was raping women after impersonating an undercover police officer (by way of blacked out crown vic, with spotlight, and ebay made grill and window lights, even had the outfit with replica ebay badge) and handcuffing them and driving to then unknown locations (until he got caught by a he/she who beat his ass and got him arrested and charged with multiple rape and abduction charges)....

I'm pretty sure they said you don't have to stop for an unmarked or improperly marked police vehicle as it was repeated multiple times in the news conference! They also said this was a nationwide thing.. :dunno:

jankestang
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
I do not like cops by any means, but my cousin is the evening captan on duty. So if you get in trouble in Tyrone let me know and I might be able to help you out.

chinitoxamor
06-27-2007, 05:30 PM
ask them if they ever shoved a rabbit up their ass and tell them to go fuck themselves

eraser4g63
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I haven't gotten a ticket since i became a Firefighter. i carry a badge, and i have a uniform in my car at all times. Even GSP is nice to me. but i am sure if i was way over the limit then i would get a ticket. i am glad Blue looks out for red.

gtrmonkey
06-28-2007, 04:18 PM
List Updated thanks to a fellow southsider.

prellie
07-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Black sticker with blue horizontal stripe down center signals an officers personal vehicle, family not entitled but the officer will register it under his name to put it on there. Sorry, best friend's step dad is a cop.

Just a heads up as most of the time these are off duty cops

NewGen33
07-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Black sticker with blue horizontal stripe down center signals an officers personal vehicle, family not entitled but the officer will register it under his name to put it on there. Sorry, best friend's step dad is a cop.

Just a heads up as most of the time these are off duty cops
Always wondered what that was thanks. :goodjob: