PDA

View Full Version : A well thought-out, well penned, PM I received...

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanx for yet another neg. rep. Though I don't know what they do, It inspires me to get more. All seriousness, Do you actually have a job? Or Girlfriend? Hell, do you ever leave the house? Is it hard to leave the house? Do you have withdrawals? Are you allergic to the sun? How do you manage to have sooo many post within a short amount of time with nothing to show? Whatever the reps mean, oviously, you worship them. So read this and rep it, GET A LIFE!!!

I think I may have fucked up? I now vow to never give out negative reps again! Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
04-29-2007, 03:48 PM
hahaha someone get that guy a tissue!!!:cry: or a damn pacifier so he can shut the hell up!! :gay:

twinj
04-29-2007, 03:48 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: poor guy.

CopyRight
04-29-2007, 03:49 PM
I think I may have fucked up? I now vow to never give out negative reps again! Later, QD.

from the sounds of it, sounds like this "person" is more worried about reps otherwise they would have never bitched about it in the first place.

hey dumbass's....instead of complaining about neg reps, how about you use that pea sized brain of yours and turn the reps off? oh wait...that might be too complicated right?

81911SC
04-29-2007, 03:50 PM
You may have touched his sensitive spot:police:

04-29-2007, 03:55 PM
QD is IA junkie... reps are gay! I think some take this IA stuff way too seriously... I have been on this site since QD has been, and its obvious that he posts a lot.. I dont understand why people give a fuck about QD does... he dosent even own a cool car except maybe his really old civic, but its not even really that cool at all.. but he definatley an old school west coast reppin' hard sonnabitch... so dont fuck with him...lol...

later,

JayKnight
04-29-2007, 03:58 PM
I think the little bastard should feel honored to get any type of rep from QD.....
I mean he does not spread it too much.

So shut up the belly aching and be thankful.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 04:00 PM
LMFAO at the sig lol +1

blackshine007
04-29-2007, 04:05 PM
lol, that's quite funny

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
QD is IA junkie... reps are gay! I think some take this IA stuff way too seriously... I have been on this site since QD has been, and its obvious that he posts a lot.. I dont understand why people give a fuck about QD does... he dosent even own a cool car except maybe his really old civic, but its not even really that cool at all.. but he definatley an old school west coast reppin' hard sonnabitch... so dont fuck with him...lol...

later,

Lolol. That basically wraps it up in a nutshell right there. Thanks for the kind words, ...... The last dot is the period. And my old Civic is cool. As far as Civics go. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
lol, that's quite funny

Hail yeah! Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-29-2007, 04:25 PM

hummmm

no control
04-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I now vow to never give out negative reps again! Later, QD.

i call bs

"B"
04-29-2007, 04:58 PM
The way I see it; if you aren't a douchebag, you don't get negative reps.

devinwebb907
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
the guy may have a valid point...

superfox1
04-29-2007, 09:27 PM
The way I see it; if you aren't a douchebag, you don't get negative reps.

Hey hey hey, I'm not a douchebag, but I have neg reps...and alas, they came from QD! lol.

Anyone worried about getting neg reps need to get a life. After all, this is just the interweb.:rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
the guy may have a valid point...

Then again, he could be just another idiot. Maybe you, too. Who knows? And who cares? Later, QD.