PDA

View Full Version : hellz yea son

foety_foe
04-28-2007, 08:40 PM
i was totally killing it on the sv today. hahah just thought id share since iam in a fucking good mood. the all famous spreader was done by me today. finally after fucking trying and trying and some busted nuts i finally get the shit right. :bump:

whooo now time for a new challange...... double can can, fender grab wheelie, hmmm i dont know. maybe i should buy a another bike since the sv doesnt oil well when in wheelie.

GIXXERDK
04-28-2007, 09:07 PM
???

con
04-28-2007, 09:15 PM
lol.........I need some of what you're on...then again, maybe not...

foety_foe
04-28-2007, 09:16 PM
???

ive been trying to do the perfect spreader but never have been able to pull it off for more than maybe a secons. finally today i hit the balancing point and keep the spreader going for about 7ish seconds.

con
04-28-2007, 09:24 PM
and to think peoples like me have a hard enough time riding out a simple sit down...

foety_foe
04-28-2007, 09:51 PM
i love taking my nicer bike up to the mountains but i also have a totally beat up sv650 standard thats my stunter. iam new to stunting so iam still learning new tricks everyday. i didnt think i would be addicted to stunting, but shit its got me hooked now. i used to take my new bike to the mountain for some mt. runs with my friend but then my friend sold me his wrecked sv and i got running turned it into a stunter and shit, it went from there. my new sv sits in the garage most of the time and my beater sv gets used on a daily basis. i dont know, people dont respect this kind of motorcycle riding as much as it should be respected. but then again there are a lot squids out there giving people like me a bad rep

GIXXERDK
04-28-2007, 10:24 PM
and to think peoples like me have a hard enough time riding out a simple sit down...

Your too big lol :lmfao: Youre like 6 5 lol

con
04-28-2007, 10:44 PM
no such thing as too big.........now I got a bike that I don't care shit about to practice on.