PDA

View Full Version : THE MUSLIM, JEW, DEAF AND TWIN NIGHT OUT....with Police action...

The Yousef
04-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Okay after work we all decide to the shooting range for good old fashioned firearm action :fire:

then we head back to the apartment...there some dude in a harley in front of us who almost runs over another dude walking back to his apartment with his wife...the guy proceeds to yell the dude with harley...who then turns around...get off his bike....we are in the stairwell with the guy his wife...the harley guy gets in all of our faces...we step away to call 911...i turn around just in time to see them fall down the flight of stairs...and busting his head open....LOL

pics!

the blood from the aftermath...

The Yousef
04-28-2007, 08:04 PM
updated!

eventful night...LOL

Julio
04-28-2007, 08:34 PM
nice.

mxglory258
04-28-2007, 08:34 PM
updated!

eventful night...LOL
They let you carry again? lol

So who exactly got their head busted? The harley guy? Got pics of the wound? lol

Deaf Pimp
04-28-2007, 09:02 PM
the harley guy got his ass kicked. funny story is the harley guy was so proud of having been in the marines but yet he grabbed the good guys ball. good guy throws him down the stairs and leaves the harley guy in a gaping wound. no pics sorry

Deaf Pimp
04-28-2007, 09:05 PM
yousef pistoled whip that guy and protected us....we all owe yousef debt of gratitude

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2007, 09:08 PM
yousef pistoled whip that guy and protected us....we all owe yousef debt of gratitude

Yousef didn't do shit except curl up in a fetal position in the corner of the breezeway sucking his thumb and crying for Momma. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
04-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Yousef didn't do shit except curl up in a fetal position in the corner of the breezeway sucking his thumb and crying for Momma. Later, QD.

Yousef wrote that last comment, and yes, he started praying on his magic carpet while it happened. I think he was afraid for his life.

Hulud
04-28-2007, 11:05 PM
damn, so the fucker "fell" down the stairs like a battered wife?

whatta bitch

The Yousef
04-28-2007, 11:24 PM
damn, so the fucker "fell" down the stairs like a battered wife?

whatta bitch
it was hilarious...but we seriously thought he was dead for a few seconds (the way he landed, the angle his neck was at and the he wasn't responsive for a few seconds)...but the he wakes back up and tries to beat the other dude again...WHILE HIS HEAD IS GUSHING BLOOD LIKE A FUCKING GYSER!...

:lmfao:

Hulud
04-28-2007, 11:27 PM
it was hilarious...but we seriously thought he was dead for a few seconds (the way he landed, the angle his neck was at and the he wasn't responsive for a few seconds)...but the he wakes back up and tries to beat the other dude again...WHILE HIS HEAD IS GUSHING BLOOD LIKE A FUCKING GYSER!...

:lmfao:
wow lol

so what happened? did he drive off or did the cops show?

TheGodfather
04-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Wtf. Brownies like yousef shouldn't be carrying guns.

Not good.

The Yousef
04-28-2007, 11:34 PM
wow lol

so what happened? did he drive off or did the cops show?

literally 10 seconds after he wakes back up and attempts to go after the dude again all of alpharetta PD shows up....the cop threw him on the ground...cuff him...wait for the ambulance to arrive...and took him to the hospital...btw: he had an expired license, tag, and was thoroughly intoxicated.... :lmfao:

talk about a bad night...

Hulud
04-28-2007, 11:40 PM
literally 10 seconds after he wakes back up and attempts to go after the dude again all of alpharetta PD shows up....the cop threw him on the ground...cuff him...wait for the ambulance to arrive...and took him to the hospital...btw: he had an expired license, tag, and was thoroughly intoxicated.... :lmfao:

talk about a bad night...
nice

way to fuck up his life LOL he deserved it

man i wish i woulda seen that shit

VooDooXII
04-29-2007, 12:00 AM
That's some OD blood...

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2007, 01:55 AM
damn where y'all go shoot at fuckers? next time lemme know, haven't shot in a while.

The Yousef
04-29-2007, 09:16 PM
damn where y'all go shoot at fuckers? next time lemme know, haven't shot in a while.

i forgot the place....some place off of peachtree industrial and 141...

Jecht
04-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Interesting story Yousef.

SniperJoe
04-29-2007, 09:25 PM
i forgot the place....some place off of peachtree industrial and 141...

Probably American Classic Marksman if that's where it is.

Leadfoot_mf
04-29-2007, 11:07 PM
damn i thought that might be a friend of mine until u said he was drunk hahahahahahahaha.