SLo_MKIII
04-28-2007, 02:00 PM
clean teg fair price.:goodjob:

wrekonize
04-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks,, Man

95droppedhatch
04-28-2007, 05:10 PM
should have took a little more time on the body work on the moulding but other than that it is a nice teg and a really good price

Jimithing406
04-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Who painted it?

wrekonize
04-28-2007, 09:03 PM
georgia peach auto body shop in Jonesboro

wrekonize
04-28-2007, 09:04 PM
I think its a good fair price, looking to trade for another Stock teg gsr or maybe and Ls depends how it looks

cactusEG
04-28-2007, 09:22 PM
looks well kept.. trade u my EG

wrekonize
04-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks try to keep it that way,, u got pics?

DC2NR
04-29-2007, 09:11 AM
BEWARE BUYERS!

I wasted 5 hours on this car. Drove about 50 miles to see the car and then he lead us on another 40 mile drive just to get the title which he left at the office. In the end he didnt sell the car to the price he had told me which was $1350. $1350?!?! Sounds to good to be true. But i pm'd him and asked, I called and asked, when we met him up i asked and when we took it for a test drive i asked. About 3-4 times and his words were "If I told you that price then I have to sell it to you at that price." Which he didn't. And also his little story about the police. I live in winder just down by Athens and if you live around here you know how far Jonesboro (Clayton county) is. In the end I'm down $50 on gas and also a waste of my time. Thanks alot! So all you buyers out there beware he doesnt try to mislead you.

P.S. You said how you hated those people who said they would buy it or wanna see it and never showed up. Well you're just like them if not worse. Learn not to hate urself.

Thank You and have a nice day.

wrekonize
04-29-2007, 09:13 AM
cause the town i live in theres only 3 cops and license suspensded and I cant get away from them no matter,, cause of the color,, so i need a regular one,, till i get license i painted again,,, don't want go to jail again.

T34me
04-29-2007, 11:05 AM
thats the best reason ive ever heard! Gl on sale.

Jecht
04-29-2007, 12:59 PM
cause the town i live in theres only 3 cops and license suspensded and I cant get away from them no matter,, cause of the color,, so i need a regular one,, till i get license i painted again,,, don't want go to jail again.

Wow good reason. Free bump for you.

Schugg
04-29-2007, 01:25 PM
want to trade for a 98 civic ex..........4dr/auto haha message me

twinj
04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Dang G/L

wrekonize
04-29-2007, 04:57 PM
lol cant trade for the Civic,, thanks for the offer

UpSideDownDesi
04-29-2007, 07:52 PM
seen the car in person...very clean GSR and great price.

wrekonize
04-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks,!!!

DC2NR
04-29-2007, 10:24 PM
BEWARE BUYERS!

I wasted 5 hours on this car. Drove about 50 miles to see the car and then he lead us on another 40 mile drive just to get the title which he left at the office. In the end he didnt sell the car to the price he had told me which was $1350. $1350?!?! Sounds to good to be true. But i pm'd him and asked, I called and asked, when we met him up i asked and when we took it for a test drive i asked. About 3-4 times and his words were "If I told you that price then I have to sell it to you at that price." Which he didn't. And also his little story about the police. I live in winder just down by Athens and if you live around here you know how far Jonesboro (Clayton county) is. In the end I'm down $50 on gas and also a waste of my time. Thanks alot! So all you buyers out there beware he doesnt try to mislead you.

P.S. You said how you hated those people who said they would buy it or wanna see it and never showed up. Well you're just like them if not worse. Learn not to hate urself.

MrEG62U
04-30-2007, 10:48 AM
spell check??

EF_that_ish
04-30-2007, 01:05 PM
trade for my coupe?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35674469#post35674469

ill let the wheels go with it since yours is a gsr. (gold ones)

GSRteg®
04-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Nice teg, but I would have keeped it milano red bump for you tough.:goodjob:

Jenson
04-30-2007, 02:10 PM
The pistons rings were replaced to lower mileage rings, as in used ones? Or they are new rings? Who did the work?

wrekonize
04-30-2007, 03:03 PM
NEW ONES,, AUTO SHOP IN JONESBORO.

DC2NR
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
BEWARE BUYERS!

Jenson
04-30-2007, 04:50 PM
NEW ONES,, AUTO SHOP IN JONESBORO.

You dont even know the name of the shop? You dont have a response as to why you screwed over LS/Vtec?

wrekonize
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Jenson you think i am here all day on the page just waiting to see who send me messenges to answer them? Well no ,,it might say that i am online but i am at work dude,,, and to hes hes RESPONSE,, YES I ACCEPT I SEND U THAT PRICE I FUCK UP WHEN I TYPE IT AND SEND U AN E MAIL,,, MY BAD,, ORAY,, BUT OVER THE PHONE U DIDNT ASK ME AGAIN THE PRICE IT WAS YOUR FAULT TOO,, WHERE DO UTHINK U ARE GOING TO FIND A GSR INTEGRA FOR THAT PRICE??????? NTO EVEN IN THE YUNK YARD DUDE,,,, TRY IT,, AND DONT SAY THAT U SPEND $50 DOLLARS ON GAS CAUSE U DROVE A HONDA CIVIC 1.6 THAT CAR DOTN WASTE 50 OF GAS, ,IF U ARE INTOO CARS U SHOULD KNOW IT DOTN WASTE THAT MUCH GAS,, MAYBE A 8CYLINDER.. S ODONT LIE MAN,,, THAT STORY ABOUT POLICE ITS TRUE,, HOPW U NEVER GET CAUGHT WITH SUSPENDE LICENSE,, ITS NOT FUN TO BE IN JAIL,,,

wrekonize
04-30-2007, 06:09 PM
TO YOUR RESPONSE JENSON,, ITS CALL DURANGO'S SHOP WHY U WANT KNOW ARE U INTERESTED IN GETTING THE CAR OR WHAT?

EF_that_ish
04-30-2007, 07:25 PM
trade for my coupe?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35674469#post35674469

ill let the wheels go with it since yours is a gsr. (gold ones)

ummm?

wrekonize
04-30-2007, 07:41 PM
you guys tell me if u can find Integra Gsr's for $1,350.So buyers are welcome,, exucse that miss understading from me,,,

caseyT
04-30-2007, 08:01 PM
man thats clean...nice car

Sack Attack
04-30-2007, 08:54 PM
PM me bottom dollar cash tomorrow, I got the cash in hand

wrekonize
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks Casey,,, I try to keep it Clean

DC2NR
04-30-2007, 10:34 PM
:ninja: It wasnt my fault it was yours. I did ask you over the phone. You told me again your little story about the police or whatnot saying you didn't want to get arrested again. Where would i find a gsr for that price? Why do you think i asked you over 3 times if something is wrong with it or why you are selling it so cheap. If you said $1350 to anyone they would also show up because we know its a deal. I'm lying about the $50? okay almost 3.00 dollars a gallon 9 gallon tank whats that $27 almost $30. Then the $20 transaction fee for taking money out of savings. i'd say thats $50. If i were you i'd learn a little more english. And learn how to type.

Oh yea btw the original owner of the car just messaged me and told me that, that car has alot more problems than what is posted. And also that the milage is off of what you are saying.

You said 200k on chassis and 170k on motor but you told me thats the original motor. How's that possible? rebuild 170k ago? Also there isnt any back carpet or back floor board for the trunk you forgot to mention to everyone. What else are you not telling in the post?!?!

DC2NR
04-30-2007, 10:40 PM
PM me bottom dollar cash tomorrow, I got the cash in hand

Be careful sack he can't type and might tell you $1350 like he said to me. then make you go up there and say 3350.

EF_that_ish
04-30-2007, 11:16 PM
jesus fucking christ.....no would be nice instead of not responding like a retard....interested or not? i got a message from the previous owner (before last) and he said the rear quarter needs to be replaced, and 2nd grinds above 3k and not 6k...

DC2NR
04-30-2007, 11:38 PM
so you're sayin i responded like a retard or he?

ttranne
04-30-2007, 11:59 PM
:???:

Jenson
05-01-2007, 07:33 AM
My brother is very interested, but Ive been in to cars much longer than him so Im doing the leg work. I wanted to know if it was a reputable shop and if they had the capabilities to do the job the right way. It sounds like this car is not worth much more than $2600 to me. It needs a tranny rebuild, a paint job, and lord only knows what else. This is why you should tell everything about the car your selling cuz now it seems like you are a shady person with a horrible car with all these other post's. G/L with the sale

teddycrum
05-01-2007, 08:45 AM
:blah: im lost , whats going on :thinking: ? :ninja:

wrekonize
05-01-2007, 09:48 AM
OOhh yeah well to me,, you are a MECHANIC WANT BE,,,, cause yo usaid yo uwork in honda gwinnett but ifu were to be a mechanic you would raise the hood,, and check for stuff on my engine,,and other stuff that anyone want to check when buying a car and if u are saying that u are doing the leg for your brother why you didnt even GET OFF THE CAR??????HUH I WAS THE ONE THAT OPEN THE HOOD AND TELL YOUR BROTHER ALL ABOUT THE CAR,,, OOHH THAT;S RIGHT JUST BY LOOKING FRO MTHE OUTSIDE YOU THINK IT WAS GOOD ,,,!!! YEAH RIGHT,,YOU TOUGHT YOU HAD A STUPID GUY SELLING A GSR CAR FOR THAT AMOUNT HUH?WELL NOOOOO

ANYWAYS WHO EVER WANTS THE CAR CAN SEE IT AND TEST DRIVE IT AND STOP HE RUNNING MOUTH OF THESE TWO GUYS, THAT ARE HOT CAUSE I DIDNT SELL HEM THE CAR,, JENSON AND LS.VTEC

jon84
05-01-2007, 10:42 AM
trade for my teg now

Himoto
05-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Clean looking car. Good luck with the sale.

DC2NR
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Is this my car? Of course i wouldnt know anything about it. Why do you think we asked. Just because he's a mechanic he's suppose to know what is done to it and whats wrong with it right off the bat? rofl you shouldn't be talking ok you didnt even know what a turbo was oh and the clutch what did you say it was? "master clutch?" its a clutch master you dumbass .. Lol i looked at the outside and it was shitty as hell $800 piant job?!?! spray glow does better work. i didnt care about the paint i was gonna paint it red again. Maybe if you gave more info about the car and stop trying to lie to these people about it.

like i said you said 200k on chassis and 170k on motor. Yeah it read 169,xxx on ur cluster which by the way has a crack in it. How am i suppose to know it has 200k on the chassis. So there's something your not tellin huh?!?!

It's funnie you said you're selling it because you dont want to get caught by the police. Then why are you still driving it daily? whatever this is a waste of my life. this car is worth less than 2600 now that we have the info about the car. gl trading this ps. rofl

wrekonize
05-01-2007, 11:44 AM
yeah i can tell you still hurt cause yo u drove so much? jejejejeje fuckoff,, my thread

Jenson
05-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Ive never seen this car, niether has my bro to my knowledge, havent really spoken to him today. You cleary said it grinds a gear, so that means it needs a tranny. Some hole in the wall shop put rings in it, more than likely without honing the block since you obviously can't afford a real paint job so it prolly needs to be re-done the right way. Then all the body work and paint needs to be re-done. So to me its not worth 3600, there are plenty of strong perfect gsr's for 3600. Thats why yours is only worth 2600.
Edit: Just so you know Im not bashing. Just trying to inform you what its worth and if it were my car and someone offered me 2600 Id take it. Like I said G/L with the sale

OOhh yeah well to me,, you are a MECHANIC WANT BE,,,, cause yo usaid yo uwork in honda gwinnett but ifu were to be a mechanic you would raise the hood,, and check for stuff on my engine,,and other stuff that anyone want to check when buying a car and if u are saying that u are doing the leg for your brother why you didnt even GET OFF THE CAR??????HUH I WAS THE ONE THAT OPEN THE HOOD AND TELL YOUR BROTHER ALL ABOUT THE CAR,,, OOHH THAT;S RIGHT JUST BY LOOKING FRO MTHE OUTSIDE YOU THINK IT WAS GOOD ,,,!!! YEAH RIGHT,,YOU TOUGHT YOU HAD A STUPID GUY SELLING A GSR CAR FOR THAT AMOUNT HUH?WELL NOOOOO

ANYWAYS WHO EVER WANTS THE CAR CAN SEE IT AND TEST DRIVE IT AND STOP HE RUNNING MOUTH OF THESE TWO GUYS, THAT ARE HOT CAUSE I DIDNT SELL HEM THE CAR,, JENSON AND LS.VTEC

wrekonize
05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I AM HERE TO SELL MY CAR,, NOT TOO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU STUPID MECHANIC WANT BE'S... DON'T WASTE ANY MORE SPACE ON MY THREAD

gerardojdm
05-01-2007, 03:32 PM
ur gay peewee, is thats damn whats his name, i forgot but wasnt that car green.

jon84
05-01-2007, 03:38 PM
trade 4 teg now

wrekonize
05-01-2007, 03:45 PM
cant trade jon84,, thanks anyways

1gDSM
05-03-2007, 05:32 AM
where are you from? you need to learn some grammar man. . .

wrekonize
05-03-2007, 09:09 AM
stop trying to be a teacher, save your comments,, no one its perfect in grammar! you re doing the same, instead of adding periods at the end of your comment, it should been and exclamation mark,, (!!!) not periods, ,so go learn yourself too

4U2NV_FLC
05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
LOSER

quickdodge®
05-03-2007, 12:05 PM
LOSER

Coming from you? You're the last person needing to call someone a loser. Of course you do seem to be most qualified to make that judgment. Later, QD.

speedminded
05-03-2007, 12:40 PM
$$$ 3,500 OR LOOKING FOWARD TO TRADE FOR A STOCK GSR 94 AND UP OR MAYBE AN LS DEPENDS HOW IT LOOKS.
OR A SMALL SUV SHOOT ME A OFFER OF WHAT YOU GOT TO TRADE FOR -TITLE ON HAND AND CLEAN.

MAKE: ACURA

MODEL: INTEGRA GSR

YEAR:94

MILAGE:170 K

TRANNY:GSR 5 SPEED B18C1
CHASSIS:200K

MODIFICATIONS: DROP 2.5" UNKNOWN NAME,CATYLAC CONVETER EMPTY,SHORT RAM INTAKE UKNOWW, NGK'S SPARKPLUGS, AND 8" WIRES.
RECENTLY PAINTED WITH A YELLOW TYPE R COLOR FROM A 99 INTEGRA TYPE-R YELLOW. TAILIGHTS CARBON COLOR. BRAND NEW TINT WINDOW AROUND ALL WINDOWS.
2 BRAND NEW TIRES ON FRONT, RECENTLY BOUGHT THEM LAST WEEK, NO WEAR OUT ON THE TIRES.LAST WEEK THE PISTON RINGS WERE REPLACE TO LOWER THE MILAGE ON CAR AND TO RUN WAY BETTER

INTERIOR: CARPET PRESSURE WASH VERY GOOD AND VACCUM THE A/C LINES INSIDE THE DASH BOARD. NO TEARS ON EATHER BACK AND FRONT SEATS.

A/C WAS JUST RECHARGE WITH NEW SYNTHETIC FREON SO THAT IT WOULD BE VERY COLD.

EMISSION RECENTLY DONE AND IT PASS,, NO SMOKE NEITHER ENGINE LIGHT TURNS ON!!!!

BAD STUFF: DENTS ON DRIVER SIDE FENDER NOT MAJOR,, AND 2ND GEAR GRINDS IN HIGH RPMS LIKE 6 1/2,, BUT IF SHIFT BEFORE DOES IT GOOD,, PULL VERY HARD ON INTERSTATE,,,

CONTACT METHOD: 770 318 3077 OR THREW HERE

OFFERS ARE WELCOMEI understand this is one of the most informal websites on the internet but seriously man, what grade did you drop out of school?

Discrepancies: First, there is no such thing as a 1999 Integra Type-R, it was never made. Second, that car does not have leather interior.

As the model IA citizen I am, I've spent 6 minutes re-typing the orginal ad. Six entire minutes I will never be able to have back but more than willing to throw away in efforts to possibly educate someone, maybe just a little bit...

Title:
'94 Integra GS-R $3,500

Year: 1994
Make: Acura
Model: Integra GS-R
VIN: PM

Mileage:
200k miles on chassis & 170k miles on engine.

Appearance Modifications:
Phoenix Yellow paint (ITR), aftermarket carbon fiber look taillights, 2.5" drop springs, new window tint, new front tires, & fresh interior detail.

Performance Modifications:
Fresh engine rebuild with new pistion rings. Gutted catalytic converter, NGK spark plugs, aftermarket 8mm spark plug wires, hot air intake, & fresh A/C recharge.

Repairs needed:
1. 2nd gear synchronizer needs replacing.
2. Minor dents on passenger side fender.

$3,500 obo

Contact info:
(770)318-3077 or PM

speedminded
05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
oh yeah, wrekonize...the 13.2 second 1/4 in your CRX was at what speed and with what engine?

xxmikeoxx
05-30-2007, 10:36 PM
i must had nothing to do.. to be reading this whole commotion. it wuz quite entertaining.

...and just curious by any chance ... is wrekonize a bean,bean? =|
your grammar sucks more balls then my spanish II teacher.