PDA

View Full Version : so0o ya guess who again ?????

m0b3atz
04-28-2007, 01:04 AM
QD.

get off my nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!

stop talking shit

ur so0o fucken imature so0o yo im asken u nicly get off my nuts .

Ltdnismorace
04-28-2007, 01:07 AM
holy wrong spelling in the signature batman. I feel this getting ugly.

quickdodge®
04-28-2007, 01:08 AM
QD.

stop talking shit

Damn, woman! Shut the fuck up already. Later, QD.

m0b3atz
04-28-2007, 01:09 AM
man fuck u

Ltdnismorace
04-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Damn, woman! Shut the fuck up already. Later, QD.

get your shemale under control QD

_Christian_
04-28-2007, 01:11 AM
QD.

stop talking shit

so posting this going to get him off your nuts:thinking:

quickdodge®
04-28-2007, 01:12 AM
man fuck u

See, this is why computers weren't meant for female usage. During those times of the month when times are hard, they get all cranky and shit. Computers should automatically shut down every week for a woman to take care of business. Later, QD.

Capt._Ron
04-28-2007, 01:13 AM
figures this guy would already have a red reputation. Fuck when are folks going to learn. There is a bully on the playground. His name is QD he fucks someone up like every day. You can't win and its ok just accept it. It not like we are on his nuts just stating facts.

The Youngn
04-28-2007, 01:14 AM
QD.

stop talking shit

you're not ASKING him to do anything right there. No question mark anywhere

quickdodge®
04-28-2007, 01:15 AM

Yeah, lolol. She PM-ed me, asking me nicely, to fuck myself and get a life and quit being immature. Lolol. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
04-28-2007, 01:16 AM
blah blah blah

Ltdnismorace
04-28-2007, 01:18 AM
hey, a little off topic here but it's late and I've had a few drinks. If a person could hypothetically fuck themselves as the shemale has asked QD to so politely take care of, would that make the said person gay? I mean, if you jacked another dude off you would definately be gay, but just stroking yourself and having a good ole time is alright according to some, so does fucking yourself fall in that same boat?

The Youngn
04-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah, lolol. She PM-ed me, asking me nicely, to fuck myself and get a life and quit being immature. Lolol. Later, QD.
how do you ask someone to fuck themselves nicely??:thinking:

Ltdnismorace
04-28-2007, 01:22 AM
how do you ask someone to fuck themselves nicely??:thinking:

let me demonstrate. To the originator of this thread. God bless you but could you possibly go fuck yourself. See, demonstration over.

you can say anything either preceeded or ended with god bless that person and it's nice.

The Youngn
04-28-2007, 01:24 AM
^^lol...thanks for clearing that up for me.

Ed
04-28-2007, 10:33 AM
not this douche again.

no control
04-28-2007, 10:38 AM
not this douche again.

yeah...it's this douche again...

which, i've noticed, has a huge problem spelling. and calling qd immature, without correct spelling...well, shit...almost feel sorry for them.

actually, no, i don't almost feel sorry them. they fucked up. game over.:D

Frög
04-28-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah...it's this douche again...

which, i've noticed, (he) has(singular- him, not they, if not: have) a huge problem spelling. and calling qd immature, without correct spelling...well, shit...almost feel sorry for them(him?).

actually, no, i don't almost feel sorry (for) them(him). they (he) fucked up. game over.:D

fixed..

no control
04-28-2007, 11:11 AM
fixed..

thanks. grammar issues. i'm tired...but i've gotta be at work in about an hour...hell...

Yoshi
04-28-2007, 11:54 AM
why are your "O"'s like that?

Frög
04-28-2007, 11:59 AM
thanks. grammar issues. i'm tired...but i've gotta be at work in about an hour...hell...

lolol..

m0b3atz
04-28-2007, 01:53 PM
um ya good one guys u guys ar so0o0o funny pce... im done with this site its a hole bunch of fags delten this name pce..........................

and ya QD if i ever see ima fucken kill u ............ take it however u want to0o man i dont give a fuck pce im done with this. never come back on here a again callen me a female man u acten like one ...................

quickdodge®
04-28-2007, 03:04 PM
. never come back on here a again

You'll be back.

callen me a female man u acten like one ...................

You are a female? Aren't you? Later, QD.

collins
04-28-2007, 03:52 PM
LOL not another I'M NEVER COMING BACK post!!!!! just a sure fire way of saying..."you'll be back" ;)

no control
04-28-2007, 05:50 PM
so...what exactly is his problem placing a 0 into every word that has more than one "o"? and some that don't?

nightracer
04-28-2007, 06:29 PM
hey, a little off topic here but it's late and I've had a few drinks. If a person could hypothetically fuck themselves as the shemale has asked QD to so politely take care of, would that make the said person gay? I mean, if you jacked another dude off you would definately be gay, but just stroking yourself and having a good ole time is alright according to some, so does fucking yourself fall in that same boat?
I hate Jettas. I own an Mk3 and I want to drive it off a cliff every time I look at it.

koukis14
04-28-2007, 07:13 PM
um ya good one guys u guys ar so0o0o funny pce... im done with this site its a hole bunch of fags delten this name pce..........................

and ya QD if i ever see ima fucken kill u ............ take it however u want to0o man i dont give a fuck pce im done with this. never come back on here a again callen me a female man u acten like one ...................

Are you black?

DC5_BAB3
05-03-2007, 02:30 PM

johnny, why do you always have to be a smartass?

Tasuki_Civic
05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
holy wrong spelling in the signature batman. I feel this getting ugly.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
05-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Are you black?

lol somebody should slice your trachea for that one/

DC5_BAB3
05-03-2007, 07:38 PM
See, this is why computers weren't meant for female usage. During those times of the month when times are hard, they get all cranky and shit. Computers should automatically shut down every week for a woman to take care of business. Later, QD.

that's kinda offensive to females. i don't like how you saying that females shouldn't use computers, that's fucked up. you being sexist. take that shit somewhere else pleasee. peacee!!

koukis14
05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
lol somebody should slice your trachea for that one/

I'm wondering if he is some white kid trying to act black by not properly spelling his posts and talking like a gangsta.

Not that black people don't spell properly

I'm just saying he is fallowing a stereotype created by the same people he is trying to impersonate.

That did't help

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

{runs away}