PDA

View Full Version : ISO emloyment.

ahmonrah
06-30-2005, 01:55 PM
once again the hammer dropped. i woke up last night to go back in to work at the wyndham in p'tree city and when i get there i'm like WTF?? there is another security company walking around so i ask the chick i worked with on night shift for the last year what they are doing here. her response....i dont know but i was told that we have a new security company here now.
pissed i call my supervisor and he's like "yeah i just found out today too when i got to work today, sorry i didnt call ya." well the reason the company lost the contract is because the account manager never attended weekly meetings. the companyi worked for behaved in a real shady manner, let the wyndham p'tree GM tell it(well, i seen it too) . and now i'm in the middle of summer looking for another job.

wonderful, 'cause on tuesday i enrolled at atlanta tech college for the auto collision course, and found out "i'm gonna be a pappy" (think the movie "LIFE", I'M DA PAPPY)

ne way. now job hunting is my thing.

Spyder
06-30-2005, 01:57 PM
wow, thats a bad 24 hrs. sorry about your luck.

ahmonrah
06-30-2005, 02:51 PM
not too bad... just puts a little fire behind my ass is all......just gotta get my grind on ......

carrascopa
06-30-2005, 04:49 PM
do you have alot of friends??