PDA

View Full Version : Misc beatbox????

m0b3atz
04-27-2007, 12:49 AM
anyone on here kno how to do that shit ...... man i have not seen to many pple in atlanta that do , if soo let me here some beats...................... if there any good.

quickdodgeŽ
04-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Dumbass. Later, QD.

Killer
04-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Dumbass. Later, QD.

QD, normally ur right.. but give the guy a break he's just posting up his interests.......

u like to freestyle... he likes to beat box...

mobeatz... i dabble a bit in it.. but i'm not that great.. (and i'm white so.. lol) but my room mate is pretty good at it... he's got an ear for music (like he literally can't hear words in songs unless he just forces himself too..) instead of singing along with a song.. he just does the music.. and he's exact with it... because of that he can beat box pretty well...

quickdodgeŽ
04-27-2007, 08:57 AM
QD, normally ur right..

I'm always right. Especially in pointing out this girl's faults. You, evidently, haven't seen her on the boards here. Later, QD.

Killer
04-27-2007, 09:15 AM
more beats is a chick???

or is that meant to be an insult?

and i just noticed the sig.. 4U2NV isn't that another user name on here...

i'm so confused...

quickdodgeŽ
04-27-2007, 11:49 AM
more beats is a chick???

The way she posts, it's gotta be a bitch on the other side.

or is that meant to be an insult?

If it is indeed a dude, then yes, it would be considered an insult.

and i just noticed the sig.. 4U2NV isn't that another user name on here...

Another reason why it is believed that this is a female. What dude would have another dude's name in his sig followed by the words "ass" and "candy?"

i'm so confused...

Too easy. I'll leave religion out of this, lolol. Later, QD.

m0b3atz
04-28-2007, 12:45 AM
QD go fuck ur self get a life , ur flows cant take these beats anyway ..

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM
QD go fuck ur self get a life ,

Which one is it? Fuck myself or get a life?

ur flows cant take these beats anyway ..

Ooooooooooooook. Later, QD.

m0b3atz
04-28-2007, 12:59 AM
yo plz............ get off my nuts i feel liek ur stalken my ass on here shits not cool its fucking anoying and realy gay ............................. so0o im asken u nicly get off my nuts .

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2007, 01:01 AM
yo plz............ get off my nuts i feel liek ur stalken my ass on here shits not cool its fucking anoying and realy gay ............................. so0o im asken u nicly get off my nuts .

How come you(the one with male ass candy in your sig) are always promoting gayness in your posts? Later, QD.

DC5_BAB3
05-03-2007, 08:01 PM
How come you(the one with male ass candy in your sig) are always promoting gayness in your posts? Later, QD.

you str8 trippin foo`
you always trippin...damn...