PDA

View Full Version : Misc Static-X: Start A War

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh man ... I have been waiting for Static-X to come out with a new album for months now when I first heard about this album set to come out June 14th. I picked it up debut day at FYE here in Warner Robins and it was worth EVERY penny. You also get a DVD packaged with the CD that shows a lot of behind-the-scenes action and also new live concert footage, among other things exclusive to the album.

The heavy metal just keeps rocking and Wayne Static and friends bring it to the table in a whole new way. It sounds very new and edgy, but still feels just like Static-X (only more kick ass). I'll definitely be doing some spirited driving to this album.

You can also go to www.static-x.com and see the first music video from the album on the home page. There is also a spot on the site to listen to the first three tracks from the album.

-- all right, so I suck at reviews ... I just re-read it and it sounds stupid, but the album is really good ... just take a test listen on their website and that will prove my point

Spyder
06-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh man ... I have been waiting for Static-X to come out with a new album for months now when I first heard about this album set to come out June 14th. I picked it up debut day at FYE here in Warner Robins and it was worth EVERY penny. You also get a DVD packaged with the CD that shows a lot of behind-the-scenes action and also new live concert footage, among other things exclusive to the album.

The heavy metal just keeps rocking and Wayne Static and friends bring it to the table in a whole new way. It sounds very new and edgy, but still feels just like Static-X (only more kick ass). I'll definitely be doing some spirited driving to this album.

You can also go to www.static-x.com and see the first music video from the album on the home page. There is also a spot on the site to listen to the first three tracks from the album.

-- all right, so I suck at reviews ... I just re-read it and it sounds stupid, but the album is really good ... just take a test listen on their website and that will prove my point

is this more along the lines of wisonson death trip where it was bad ass and every track rocked or that pansy shit that they made to fill the album after that.. i traded in the next cd the second day i had it.

bigb996
06-30-2005, 01:55 PM
awsome band :goodjob:

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, this is nothing like Machine ... Machine sucked. Wisconsin Death Trip owned and Shadow Zone was really good. I would probably have to say this is a mix of WDT and Shadow Zone.

Spyder
06-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Yeah, this is nothing like Machine ... Machine sucked. Wisconsin Death Trip owned and Shadow Zone was really good. I would probably have to say this is a mix of WDT and Shadow Zone.

cool i will actually have to check that out :)

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Trust me, you will like it. The final track on it, "Brainfog", has music in the beginning and then will go silent for a while, just fast forward and it has parts of "Otsego Amigo" broken down a few different solos ... pretty cool.

static
11-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Ya I have all of Wayne Static's albums and Brainfog is a great song along with the entire album. It's definitely solid.

SpeedSin
11-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Man, i havent listened to Static-X in so long. I may have to check out the new album...

Stormhammer
11-20-2005, 08:20 PM
downloading it bitches

while listening to thte audio on the website

and hollllyyy shiiitttt