PDA

View Full Version : Misc New Rammstein Album

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 01:34 PM
RAMMSTEIN TO DELOCK SO FAR UNRELEASED MATERIAL

Good news: Rammstein are currently working on a successor, which will presumably be called "Reise, Reise (Vol.2)" The management's statement was: "After the production period of the last album, there were many songs which did not find a place on "Reise, Reise" due to dramaturgical reason but are now completed. This is not unusual. As "Ohne Dich" derived from the production of "Mutter", many songs have been sitting to be completed for a year and shall now come to light. Which songs remains to be seen and is up to the band only." A co-worker of the record company remembers: "When we were introduced to the tracks of "Reise, Reise", many fascinating songs were among them, which were suddenly missing on the album. Among others I remember one song, which we all believed to bet he first single of the album. The song was "Rosenrot" and when we had to realize that the band changed their minds and it did not even make it on to the album, we were speechless. The album was perfect nevertheless, but their enormous self-confidence surprised us. Ever since, we hope to see some of the songs from back then released and I am happy that the band could agree on that." During Rammstein's short stop at a studio in Berlin, apparently 2 - 3 additional songs were recorded. The mixing session of the album, which is supposed to be released this fall, already began
www.rammstein.com

Yeah, this album will be the shit. They debuted one of the songs for the new album at Wuhlheide, Berlin.

LIVE PREMIERE OF "BENZIN"

To mark the event of the opening concert of four sold-out shows at the berlin Wuhlheide, Rammstein introduced the first song of their new succeeding album "Reise, Riese (Vol.2)", anticipated in October, live on front of a home town audience. The song "Benzin", presented with fire fountains goshing 20 meters into the air, was euphorically met by the fans and visibly delighted the band

Spyder
06-30-2005, 01:36 PM
kewl, i always look forward to music that makes me want to drive fast and break shit, Rammstein is good for that :)

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Indeed!