PDA

View Full Version : Read here to get your VAL stickers. Last thread!

Tracy
04-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I am giving most of them to Tray to hand out as he sees fit (he said he will bring them Sunday for the ride). I kept about 30 of them for people that may need them mailed to them. I will be sure to get with everyone who contacted me, but if you are local I would prefer if you get them from Tray being that my schedule is pretty tight right now. After completing 200 stickers mostly by myself I have come to the conclusion that it will be best if 1 per person is given. It took me over 20 hours in 2 days to make the stickers and I'm not sure when I will have time to make more, although I will try as time allows. I hope everyone understands and I would like to thank Allen for coming over today and helping me get a few of them done. I am very happy to have the opportunity to do this for everyone in Val's memory. I spent the last 2 days looking at her name and thinking about her. I miss her. I can' believe she's gone and that she died so young. I know she was up there laughing her ass off at me all while cracking the whip for me to get them done. I think I'm going to make some bigger ones to put on the drift cars.

Kthnxbye

Tracy
04-26-2007, 06:10 PM
bump

The Ren
04-26-2007, 06:11 PM
pm sent

BTLFED
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Can I just pick up my two from you? I couldn't get out of work for the show this weekend. :(

Wurm
04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
send me to image file i will cut my own. I own a plotter so its not problem. I want to do it on etched glass material which isnt cheap

Shawna
04-26-2007, 06:56 PM
awww tracy youre wonderful!!! I cant make it out there even though I would love to be there and Chris will prolly see yall b4 I do so if you want you can give it to him to pass along to me

Echonova
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM
awww tracy youre wonderful!!! I cant make it out there even though I would love to be there and Chris will prolly see yall b4 I do so if you want you can give it to him to pass along to me

Ditto, or ditto with wurm. Either way Tracy you have done a wonderful thing here.:goodjob:

The Yousef
04-26-2007, 10:17 PM
thank you tracy

Lucky DAWG
04-26-2007, 10:18 PM
thats awesome that you put so much work
hats off to you for real

i didn't even know her, but i'm glad to help support the cause if you'd give me one

Ed
04-26-2007, 10:28 PM
can i come get mine at btlground? i may not be attending sunday to the drive.

The Green Monster
04-26-2007, 11:04 PM
i can't be there...still in charleston...i'll pm my address

Ltdnismorace
04-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I'd be proud to rock one a little more north, in west virginia if you wanna send one. I'll PM you my address tracy.

Tracy
04-27-2007, 10:06 AM
I'll get back with everyone that can't get them this weekend and I will e-mail you the file wurm when i get back to the shop.

chnco
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
yea, I finsihed like 300 by myself!!

Tracy
04-27-2007, 04:17 PM
yea, I finsihed like 300 by myself!!

More like 30 :rolleyes: but whatever. The company was appreciated :)

The Green Monster
04-27-2007, 04:27 PM
haha

PhAtBoYMr2
04-27-2007, 04:34 PM
If you guys run out at the drive i'll pm you for 2

Kevykev
04-28-2007, 11:15 AM
I am giving most of them to Tray to hand out as he sees fit (he said he will bring them Sunday for the ride). I kept about 30 of them for people that may need them mailed to them. I will be sure to get with everyone who contacted me, but if you are local I would prefer if you get them from Tray being that my schedule is pretty tight right now. After completing 200 stickers mostly by myself I have come to the conclusion that it will be best if 1 per person is given. It took me over 20 hours in 2 days to make the stickers and I'm not sure when I will have time to make more, although I will try as time allows. I hope everyone understands and I would like to thank Allen for coming over today and helping me get a few of them done. I am very happy to have the opportunity to do this for everyone in Val's memory. I spent the last 2 days looking at her name and thinking about her. I miss her. I can' believe she's gone and that she died so young. I know she was up there laughing her ass off at me all while cracking the whip for me to get them done. I think I'm going to make some bigger ones to put on the drift cars.

Kthnxbye

May God, Bless you Heart!

JBalla1036
05-01-2007, 02:45 AM
I wont be able to make it out to the ride. So can I get mine mailed if that isnt a prob.