PDA

View Full Version : My gun collection...

AtifSajid
04-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Thought I'd share..nothing extensive...but enjoyable..

BKgen®
04-26-2007, 05:55 PM
sweet shotgun man. i'm planning on getting a handgun next year when i turn 21. any suggestions? I was thinking maybe a glock, because i shot my friend's and it felt pretty damn good.

nice collection though :goodjob:

arcticman37
04-26-2007, 05:57 PM
damn man street racers with guns...bad combo :) J/K man nice collection:goodjob:

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 06:00 PM
mhhhh that .22 look real familiar.:thinking:

SatansRectum
04-26-2007, 06:05 PM
the G36 looks like an airsoft gun

civic95
04-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Tell me about that shotgun.

bigpimpatl
04-26-2007, 06:41 PM
damn son you bouta fight a war? =P

OneSlow5pt0
04-26-2007, 06:43 PM
sweet shotgun man. i'm planning on getting a handgun next year when i turn 21. any suggestions? I was thinking maybe a glock, because i shot my friend's and it felt pretty damn good.

nice collection though :goodjob:

when i turn 21 im getting a 1911 colt 45. ....love that gun

Shawna
04-26-2007, 06:58 PM
mmm Ill take the shotgun : )

hydroshutter
04-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Like your Walthers?

My carry is an XD 9mm. I have a glock, some rifles, and some shotguns as well.

Nice collection, I'm looking to buy a couple AR15's soon. (then maybe go for my Class 3)

noodle
04-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Nice start.....

How about spending some $$$ and get that couch reupholstered.
It looks just like the one my Granny had back in the 60's

Nittanys1
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
ive got that .22, but in all black!

JDM TYTE YO
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Nice start.....

How about spending some $$$ and get that couch reupholstered.
It looks just like the one my Granny had back in the 60's

that looks like a blanket on a bed dumb fuck

Frög
04-26-2007, 09:16 PM
the G36 looks like an airsoft gun

i was going to say that..

Julio
04-26-2007, 09:20 PM
I got the same 22 in my collection... Shotgun is sick, Ruger even sicker...

Annihilation
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
beware of jihad

AtifSajid
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
hahahaa...its a comforter..

Yeah the shotgun is real nice. Im completely working on making it a tactical.

The M9 is an airsoft...

My next investment is going to me a Colt Python with a 6" barrel chrome.
I love them things.

Kyle
04-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Nice guns.

TheGodfather
04-27-2007, 02:19 AM
Ah, I love the pistol grip shotgun.

I don't have all the pictures of my guns together, I should one day. I have quite a few Rugers, Bushmasters, Berettas, and Glocks. And some other misc. brands in there, Tauras, XD so forth.

I have about 40 guns now, all different kinds, rifles and pistols mostly, but some shotguns.

The Yousef
04-27-2007, 07:20 AM
hahahaa...its a comforter..

Yeah the shotgun is real nice. Im completely working on making it a tactical.

The M9 is an airsoft...

My next investment is going to me a Colt Python with a 6" barrel chrome.
I love them things.
...nice

i'm looking at getting a gun sometime next month....me and pat are going to the shooting range saturday so hit me up if you're interested...

beware of jihad
:lmfao:

DaX
04-27-2007, 07:43 AM
Like your Walthers?

My carry is an XD 9mm. I have a glock, some rifles, and some shotguns as well.

Nice collection, I'm looking to buy a couple AR15's soon. (then maybe go for my Class 3)

First of, nice avatar!

Second, how do YOU like the XD? My carry weapon right now is a Steyr M40 (I'm addicted to the .40 :)) and I love it, but a guy I know who is a licensed Glock dealer and who owns a gun shop REALLY sold me on the Springfield XD40 - it just seems like such a great firearm.

Besides the Steyr, I have a WASR-10, an SKS, a Remington 870 Express, a few plinkers, and I hunt with a Remington Model 700.

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 08:43 AM
No Glock, AK-47, or M4, no care....

AtifSajid
04-27-2007, 08:59 AM
I think my wife will think Im nuts if I buy something like the above..but I still am going to..I just need to buy a new crib, so I can have my trophy/gun room..

DaX
04-27-2007, 09:01 AM
No Glock, AK-47, or M4, no care....

Is that a Bulgarian SLR-95 with a milled receiver? If so, that is nice. Where did you get it? How much? Ever shot a stamped receiver? Is the weight difference appreciable? Can you tell I'm drooling over your gun? :)

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:09 AM
No Glock, AK-47, or M4, no care....i always wanted to see you pull one of those out of the Porsche :tongue: OR a hot chick on it, composition wise the pic wouldn't make any sense (sports car, chick, and assauilt rifle) but would still look good...I can see her sitting on the stuttgart emblem, perfectly arched back with a rifle in each hand with a seductive look :D

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Is that a Bulgarian SLR-95 with a milled receiver? If so, that is nice. Where did you get it? How much? Ever shot a stamped receiver? Is the weight difference appreciable? Can you tell I'm drooling over your gun? :)

Holy shit! You actually KNOW the SLR-95?! Wow...now I am VERY impressed with your knowledge. Not many people really know that much detail on specific types of AKs. Being that it is one of the most sought after variants, I am impressed.

Yes, it is the Arsenal SLR-95 with a milled receiver. I bought it for $300 about 10 years ago (they were built between '94-'98). I bought it at an Eastman gun show way back when... I've shot a few stamped receivers and the ONLY one that I liked was the Egyptian Maadi. I am a milled receiver fan all the way. You can notice the weight difference (it's slight since I have the lighter, synthetic stock) and there is a more "solid" feel to the milled receiver.

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 09:17 AM
i always wanted to see you pull one of those out of the Porsche :tongue: OR a hot chick on it, composition wise the pic wouldn't make any sense (sports car, chick, and assauilt rifle) but would still look good...I can see her sitting on the stuttgart emblem, perfectly arched back with a rifle in each hand with a seductive look :D

Wow, that WOULD be cool. Put Liz in a bikini...mmmm. It's a shame that I sold her, huh? ;)

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Wow, that WOULD be cool. Put Liz in a bikini...mmmm. It's a shame that I sold her, huh? ;)You sold Liz?! :tongue:

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 09:23 AM
My duty carry is Smith and Wesson 4006, I HATE that gun. They just rebarrelled all of them this winter b/c of the cracking barrel problem and they don't shoot for shit now, never really shot that well to begin with. I can shoot circle around it with my German Makarov 9x18. As for making your shotgun tactical, it's overrated. I bought a mossberg full tactical 12 gauge through the division and it sucks balls and kicks like a mule.

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Freakin rookie....... :lmfao: :D ;) JP Atif. :D

I just saw a Raging Bull in the paper yesterday and thought about you Atif. It wasn't the Python, but you'd liked it I'm sure. SS, 6" comped barrel, 454 Cassull..... :eek: ;) There was also a Smith 44 mag too. I don't have any 44's anymore. I need to get atleast one back sometime.

Yall ho's better remember to call me next time yall go shooting. :yes:

Julio
04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
We need to go shooting one of these days.... havent been in awhile...

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 09:37 AM
We need to go shooting one of these days....

No kidding, we keep saying that and we never do. We should do it one night during the week or early one Saturday morning. Everybody seems to be busy most of the weekend.

Julio
04-27-2007, 09:39 AM
btw there is a gun show on the weekend of May 5th and 6th.. At the atlanta north trade center..

=]

Julio
04-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Saturday afternoon or sunday AM is better for me...

The Yousef
04-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Yall ho's better remember to call me next time yall go shooting. :yes:

I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER BITCH

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:41 AM
My duty carry is Smith and Wesson 4006, I HATE that gun. They just rebarrelled all of them this winter b/c of the cracking barrel problem and they don't shoot for shit now, never really shot that well to begin with. I can shoot circle around it with my German Makarov 9x18. As for making your shotgun tactical, it's overrated. I bought a mossberg full tactical 12 gauge through the division and it sucks balls and kicks like a mule.I've always liked the Makarov's, amazing feel for such an old gun...and most manufacturers today still can't even match that, lol. Much differant gun but I'm a big fan of the baby desert eagle too.

The department requires you do carry the S&W? Are you allowed to use something else?

The Yousef
btw there is a gun show on the weekend of May 5th and 6th.. At the atlanta north trade center..

=]

i'll be there...

Jaimecbr900
I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER BITCH

That's because I don't want no trouble from Homeland Security..... :tongue1:

404-925-1558.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:42 AM
That's because I don't want no trouble from Homeland Security..... :tongue1: lol! let the gun fight begin :tongue:

darrell_prud
04-27-2007, 09:42 AM
only one of these pictures is me, guess which one...

DaX
04-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Holy shit! You actually KNOW the SLR-95?! Wow...now I am VERY impressed with your knowledge. Not many people really know that much detail on specific types of AKs. Being that it is one of the most sought after variants, I am impressed.

Yes, it is the Arsenal SLR-95 with a milled receiver. I bought it for $300 about 10 years ago (they were built between '94-'98). I bought it at an Eastman gun show way back when... I've shot a few stamped receivers and the ONLY one that I liked was the Egyptian Maadi. I am a milled receiver fan all the way. You can notice the weight difference (it's slight since I have the lighter, synthetic stock) and there is a more "solid" feel to the milled receiver.

I have a WASR-10 variant - stamped receiver, Romanian. It's not TOO bad, it's actually more accurate than I thought it would be, but it's still one of the crappier variants. I've always wanted an SLR-95 - ever since I was in high school. I could never afford one back then working at a grocery store, and I just watched them climb and climb and climb in price. Now they're about $800.

I'd like my next rifle purchase to be the Olympic Arms K40GL. I really like the idea of having your assault rifle and handgun in the same caliber.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:49 AM
I have a WASR-10 variant - stamped receiver, Romanian. It's not TOO bad, it's actually more accurate than I thought it would be, but it's still one of the crappier variants. I've always wanted an SLR-95 - ever since I was in high school. I could never afford one back then working at a grocery store, and I just watched them climb and climb and climb in price. Now they're about $800.

I'd like my next rifle purchase to be the Olympic Arms K40GL. I really like the idea of having your assault rifle and handgun in the same caliber.I've used a Colt AR-15 with 3 round burst and 9mm conversion...now that's fun lil piece to tear up some stuff with :D

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 09:50 AM
The department requires you do carry the S&W? Are you allowed to use something else?

The 4006 is the old work horse of many depts. It was the first .40 from way back in the day. Normally they are great guns, but I'm sure the service ones have seen some rough usage and therefore have seen better days. I'm partial to bigger guns, so I like the boxy big frame Smith's.

It sucks that he has to depend on one that shoots sideways.... :no:

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I've always liked the Makarov's, amazing feel for such an old gun...and most manufacturers today still can't even match that, lol. Much differant gun but I'm a big fan of the baby desert eagle too.

yep, required and legally we can't carry anything else, if we do and something happens it's our ass. we also carry the remington 870 mag. I also personally have a glock 21 but I'm not a fan of glocks really, just got a good deal on it. A lot of talk has been going on recently about them switching to Ruger or H&K, but as of yet nothing has happened.

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 09:54 AM
The 4006 is the old work horse of many depts. It was the first .40 from way back in the day. Normally they are great guns, but I'm sure the service ones have seen some rough usage and therefore have seen better days. I'm partial to bigger guns, so I like the boxy big frame Smith's.

It sucks that he has to depend on one that shoots sideways.... :no:

don't get me wrong, it shoots "OK". I can have about a 6 inch spread at 50 yards, but nothing compared to the makarov. It'll make holes at what I aim at though if you know what I'm saying.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 09:58 AM
yep, required and legally we can't carry anything else, if we do and something happens it's our ass. we also carry the remington 870 mag. I also personally have a glock 21 but I'm not a fan of glocks really, just got a good deal on it. A lot of talk has been going on recently about them switching to Ruger or H&K, but as of yet nothing has happened.ah, gotcha. I know a few people that prefered the Glock and just had to take additional classes for it to be approved :dunno: i've always wanted a H&K USP40 compact!

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 10:00 AM
A lot of talk has been going on recently about them switching to Ruger or H&K, but as of yet nothing has happened.

Tell them to issue you guys either the Ruger P345 or the HK P30 or HK45. The cool thing about the P30 is that it has interchangeable grips to fit your hand better. No need for Hogue anymore... :D

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
this is my vote, but I doubt they will make it happen

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=3

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 10:02 AM
I just saw a Raging Bull in the paper yesterday and thought about you Atif. It wasn't the Python, but you'd liked it I'm sure. SS, 6" comped barrel, 454 Cassull..... :eek: ;)

Here's my Raging bull:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/RagingBull2.jpg

Its a 454 Cassull as well, but with the 8 3/4" barrell. If anyone is interested, I'll let it go for the right price...

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Here's my Raging bull:

Its a 454 Cassull as well, but with the 8 3/4" barrell. If anyone is interested, I'll let it go for the right price...

holy hand cannon

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 10:06 AM
holy hand cannon
yesir. it kicks like a pissed off mule with the 454. Its accurate as hell though. The first time I ever shot it, I hit the red 4 out of 5 times @ 25 yards with 45 colt rounds.

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 10:08 AM
don't get me wrong, it shoots "OK". I can have about a 6 inch spread at 50 yards, but nothing compared to the makarov. It'll make holes at what I aim at though if you know what I'm saying.

Yeah, but it's a shame though. The 4006's were very good shooting guns out of the box. It's probably just had quite a few rounds thru it pluse tweaking here and there that has made it just that bit less accurate.

I'm surprised they'd consider the HK when S&W makes a copy of the HK45 in the M&P 40 that is much cheaper.

DaX
04-27-2007, 10:08 AM

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=3

As stated above, the Springfield XD40 will be my next handgun. :) A licensed Glock gunsmith really sold me on the XD.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 10:10 AM

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=3I almost bought one back when it was still the HS2000 from Croatia :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Here's my Raging bull:

Nice.

See Atif.....you'd like that I'm sure. Although a Python is a Python.... ;)

I'd like to shoot a 454. I've shot plenty of 50's, but no 454's. Heard they're no joke though.

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Yeah, but it's a shame though. The 4006's were very good shooting guns out of the box. It's probably just had quite a few rounds thru it pluse tweaking here and there that has made it just that bit less accurate.

I'm surprised they'd consider the HK when S&W makes a copy of the HK45 in the M&P 40 that is much cheaper.

they are looking to get away from S&W b/c of the issues we've had with the 4006. I personally think it was isolated to those specific production barrels, but not my choice. Dumb thing is they just got everyone simunition barrels for our 4006s that are going to be completely useless now :no:

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM

I'd like my next rifle purchase to be the Olympic Arms K40GL. I really like the idea of having your assault rifle and handgun in the same caliber.

Yeah, the SLR-95s have shot up since they quit importing them. I am happy that I got one when I did.

I had an Oly Arms AR-15 at one time, but I wasn't that happy with it. My Bushmaster has been nothing but solid.

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 10:18 AM
yesir. it kicks like a pissed off mule with the 454. Its accurate as hell though. The first time I ever shot it, I hit the red 4 out of 5 times @ 25 yards with 45 colt rounds.

My buddy bought the S&W .500. Now THAT is a hand cannon. Seriously, that gun is scary...

speedminded
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
they are looking to get away from S&W b/c of the issues we've had with the 4006. I personally think it was isolated to those specific production barrels, but not my choice. Dumb thing is they just got everyone simunition barrels for our 4006s that are going to be completely useless now :no:I want one of the Simunition DragonFly's to play with :D ..but needs to have some sort of tracer with it so you can see it :tongue:

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Nice. I'd like to shoot a 454. I've shot plenty of 50's, but no 454's. Heard they're no joke though.
Ive never shot a .50. I want to shoot a DE just for shits and giggles. The 454 kicks pretty damn good. I was at Bulls Eye and the people in the lanes on both sides of me said the flame came into their lane. 300grain FTW!!!

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 10:22 AM
My buddy bought the S&W .500. Now THAT is a hand cannon. Seriously, that gun is scary...
yeah, ive seen it, but never shot one. Big guns RULE!

Ltdnismorace
04-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I want one of the Simunition DragonFly's to play with :D ..but needs to have some sort of tracer with it so you can see it :tongue:

simunition rounds are overrated, don't waste your money seriously. The rounds are rediculously expensive and personally I don't think they fly true.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 10:28 AM
simunition rounds are overrated, don't waste your money seriously. The rounds are rediculously expensive and personally I don't think they fly true.I've heard about them but haven't seen them, anything with "grenade launcher" in the name sounds like it could be fun...of course i wouldn't have anything to launch one with but something homemade, haha! Might as well make the ammo too. :tongue:

DaX
04-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah, the SLR-95s have shot up since they quit importing them. I am happy that I got one when I did.

I had an Oly Arms AR-15 at one time, but I wasn't that happy with it. My Bushmaster has been nothing but solid.

Care to elaborate on your Oly Arms experience? I've heard a lot of good from folks, but want to hear some of the bad before I commit to buy.

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Ive never shot a .50. I want to shoot a DE just for shits and giggles. The 454 kicks pretty damn good. I was at Bulls Eye and the people in the lanes on both sides of me said the flame came into their lane. 300grain FTW!!!

The 50 is the same way since it shoots 300g bullets too. The Desert Eagle I shot it out of wasn't too terrible as far as kick since it's gas operated and weighs a ton.

The Cassull used to only be shot out of Redhawks because they had a huge thick frame and weighed a ton too. I saw a video once where someone shot a 454 out of a Redhawk and it damn near smacked their own forehead with the barrel. That's crazy kick right there.

speedminded
04-27-2007, 10:44 AM
The 50 is the same way since it shoots 300g bullets too. The Desert Eagle I shot it out of wasn't too terrible as far as kick since it's gas operated and weighs a ton.

The Cassull used to only be shot out of Redhawks because they had a huge thick frame and weighed a ton too. I saw a video once where someone shot a 454 out of a Redhawk and it damn near smacked their own forehead with the barrel. That's crazy kick right there.lol, 2nd shot in this vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdJN3h8Tnk

Ruiner
04-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Care to elaborate on your Oly Arms experience? I've heard a lot of good from folks, but want to hear some of the bad before I commit to buy.

Eh, the spring was noisy in the buttstock. It didn't "feel" as solid as some other ARs. I dunno, maybe I am just too picky. Everything else seemed find on it, however. No odd jams or anything.

R3RUN
04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Guns are so much fun. None of these are mine, they are my cousins. We go shooting up on some property his family owns in commerce. Unfortunately my dad won't let me keep a gun at the house and the school wont let me keep one in the dorm. lol. Anyway, just a few of his.

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/141/DSC00106.JPG

The only one from that day that you cant see in the picture is his 4570. Badass gun, we killed a horsefly with it. He just got another AK recently with an under-folding stock and a 75 round drum mag.

DaX
04-27-2007, 01:11 PM
The only one from that day that you cant see in the picture is his 4570. Badass gun, we killed a horsefly with it. He just got another AK recently with an under-folding stock and a 75 round drum mag.

My pal has a TC Contender 45/70 Pistol! :eek: It's a beast to fire.

Ruiner - I understand about the noisy spring. I shot my friend's Colt AR-15 and the spring was very noisy. He also didn't take very good care of it. Thanks for the info. :goodjob:

R3RUN
04-27-2007, 02:22 PM
My pal has a TC Contender 45/70 Pistol! :eek: It's a beast to fire.

Jesus christ. That must be a bitch to control. Kind of overkill isn't it?

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
there's no such thing as overkill :goodjob:

DaX
04-27-2007, 04:01 PM

He hunts with it...I can't remember what game. If you're familiar with the TC Contender, it has interchangeable barrels and can easily be converted between a pistol and a rifle.

hydroshutter
04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
First of, nice fucking avatar!

Second, how do YOU like the XD? My carry weapon right now is a Steyr M40 (I'm addicted to the .40 :)) and I love it, but a guy I know who is a licensed Glock dealer and who owns a gun shop REALLY sold me on the Springfield XD40 - it just seems like such a great firearm.

Besides the Steyr, I have a WASR-10, an SKS, a Remington 870 Express, a few plinkers, and I hunt with a Remington Model 700.

I love my XD. I think I'm going to buy a compact 9mm as well.

I'm looking to up my collection big this year. (class 3's are in mind :) )

Thanks about the avatar, A.T. is one of my favorites. :cheers:

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I love my XD. I think I'm going to buy a compact 9mm as well.

I'm looking to up my collection big this year. (class 3's are in mind :) )

Thanks about the avatar, A.T. is one of my favorites. :cheers:
if your thinking about getting a class 3 license, you wont be buying a gun this year. it takes FOREVER to get it. like a couple years. at least that way, you can start saving up for the gun now. the cheapest fully auto gun I have ever seen was a little over $10K...

DieselNuts
04-27-2007, 06:05 PM
lol, 2nd shot in this vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdJN3h8Tnk
that shot doesnt really do justice. check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9MNlhoznNI

Kevykev
04-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Why did that 1st pic make me think of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles though?

The Yousef
04-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Why did that 1st pic make me think of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles though?

:lmao:

Kevykev
04-28-2007, 11:22 AM
if your thinking about getting a class 3 license, you wont be buying a gun this year. it takes FOREVER to get it. like a couple years. at least that way, you can start saving up for the gun now. the cheapest fully auto gun I have ever seen was a little over $10K...

Generally Speaking:
If you have to save up to buy a gun you're an idiot (think about it)

GSRteg®
04-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice:goodjob:

Ruiner
04-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Generally Speaking:
If you have to save up to buy a gun you're an idiot (think about it)

Not really. As long as the '86 law is still in effect, full autos will only appreciate in value.

Kevykev
04-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Not really. As long as the '86 law is still in effect, full autos will only appreciate in value.

Assuming that you're purchasing a gun for protection, which now that I think of it-might not be the reason my most of you have more than one gun, you can buy some thing in the hundred-dollar price range. A gun that cost 10k will cost 10k on property damage in and probably hit others that you didn't intend to (assuming that you use that type of gun on the street which is most likely illegal right?).

If it's a hobby for you then I guess it's justifiable, but personally speaking, saving up to spend 10k on a gun that you will only use several times a year isn't cost effective. How much would it appreciate anyway? If your reason for purchase is investment you might as well invest that money in something else. Remember my statement though, you shouldn't have to "save up" for that you should already have ample funds available to purchase something like that.

oh and since you know about guns mind telling me why Jaimie's first gun Reminded me of TMNT?

quickdodge®
04-29-2007, 07:14 AM
I've been wanting to get a smaller handgun to carry than the one I have now. Any suggestions? Later, QD.

twinj
04-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Damn Killa

james
04-30-2007, 03:02 AM
that collection aint shit.

AtifSajid
04-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Nice.

See Atif.....you'd like that I'm sure. Although a Python is a Python.... ;)

I'd like to shoot a 454. I've shot plenty of 50's, but no 454's. Heard they're no joke though.

I been at the range and heard these go off..walked over to find out what the hell that was because with the ear gear on, still sounded like a canon..

Ruiner
04-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Assuming that you're purchasing a gun for protection, which now that I think of it-might not be the reason my most of you have more than one gun, you can buy some thing in the hundred-dollar price range. A gun that cost 10k will cost 10k on property damage in and probably hit others that you didn't intend to (assuming that you use that type of gun on the street which is most likely illegal right?).

If it's a hobby for you then I guess it's justifiable, but personally speaking, saving up to spend 10k on a gun that you will only use several times a year isn't cost effective. How much would it appreciate anyway? If your reason for purchase is investment you might as well invest that money in something else. Remember my statement though, you shouldn't have to "save up" for that you should already have ample funds available to purchase something like that.

oh and since you know about guns mind telling me why Jaimie's first gun Reminded me of TMNT?

A. If you legally own it, shooting it "on the street" like you would have to with any other semi-auto gun would not be illegal (assuming that you were shooting it legally in a self-defense situation).

B. People save money up to buy houses, right? Stocks? Bonds? Other investments that apreciate, yes? Not everyone buys a house to "live" in, either. What if you just buy land? The good thing about buying a gun for an investment is that you DO NOT have to pay capital gains tax when you sell them as the sell is a private sale. If I bought 10 MP5s for $5k each and sold them for $20k each 10 years later, I would profit $150,000 and keep all of that money. A house could do the same on the most part, but you can't do that with stocks and bonds.

speedracer41
04-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Where did you get the heat shield for the shotgun?? I am having trouble getting my hands on one.

speedracer41
04-30-2007, 10:20 AM
I've been wanting to get a smaller handgun to carry than the one I have now. Any suggestions? Later, QD.

What do you carry now?? and what caliber are you looking for??

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:21 AM
I carry a .380 now. It's a bigger gun to carry around it's heavy on my side. And bulky. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 10:23 AM
do you want to get something in a smaller cal. or just something more compact?

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Compact. Later, QD.

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:28 AM
shits sick man.. hey ruiner.. you know where i can get a dragunov "parted" into the US? lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/domiho/ndm86_600_02.jpg

:D want it so bad.. :cry:

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:31 AM
that collection aint shit.

:eek: that motha fucka is ready for war.. lol

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Compact. Later, QD.
what gun are you carring now?

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:37 AM
what gun are you carring now?
he said a .380 ..

hydroshutter
04-30-2007, 10:39 AM
A. If you legally own it, shooting it "on the street" like you would have to with any other semi-auto gun would not be illegal (assuming that you were shooting it legally in a self-defense situation).

B. People save money up to buy houses, right? Stocks? Bonds? Other investments that apreciate, yes? Not everyone buys a house to "live" in, either. What if you just buy land? The good thing about buying a gun for an investment is that you DO NOT have to pay capital gains tax when you sell them as the sell is a private sale. If I bought 10 MP5s for $5k each and sold them for $20k each 10 years later, I would profit $150,000 and keep all of that money. A house could do the same on the most part, but you can't do that with stocks and bonds.

Please let me know if you ever stumble upon a deal like that. I'll get my Class 3 paperwork taken care of and buy 10 with you! :D

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 10:40 AM
no shit. take a wild guess at how many different .380s are out there. He wants something more compact. its hard to suggest something if i dont know the dimensions of what kind of gun he has now...

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:44 AM
no shit. take a wild guess at how many different .380s are out there. He wants something more compact. its hard to suggest something if i dont know the dimensions of what kind of gun he has now...

now i see why most people dont get along with you.. your an abrasive fucker arent you.. lol

my bad .. didnt know wtf you meant.. cause you asked the same question twice.. so maybe if you'd re-worded it..

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 10:50 AM
now i see why most people dont get along with you.. your an abrasive fucker arent you.. lol

my bad .. didnt know wtf you meant.. cause you asked the same question twice.. so maybe if you'd re-worded it..

why most people dont get along with me? I get along with damn near everyone. My bad for coming off as an ass :cheers:

I thought I worded it okay by asking "what gun" hoping he would give me more specifics, but I see what your saying.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:51 AM
A Jennings .380. Didn't know you would need sizes and dimensions. You need to know the circumference of the barrel, too? Later, QD.

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:52 AM
why most people dont get along with me? I get along with damn near everyone. My bad for coming off as an ass :cheers:

I thought I worded it okay by asking "what gun" hoping he would give me more specifics, but I see what your saying.

lol it's all good homie.. :cheers:

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 10:53 AM
A Jennings .380. Didn't know you would need sizes and dimensions. You need to know the circumference of the barrel, too? Later, QD.

wow QD.. just.. wow lol :lmfao:

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Lolol. Saule Goode. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 10:56 AM
look, no need to be an asshole to someone trying to help you out. Seriously, how do you expect me to suggest something more compact if I dont know the physical size of the gun you carry now. I could suggest 100 different guns but they might end up being larger that what you currently have and my info would be completely usless.

Basicly, I was wanting you to help me help you, but I see that you just want to be a cock sucker about it, so forget it.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Basicly, I was wanting you to help me help you, but I see that you just want to be a cock sucker about it, so forget it.

Funny thing is when you read my post right above yours, you'll be the instant "cock sucker." As stated before, Saule Goode. I have plenty of others who'll help me that know me a jokester. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Here is a pic for those of you who won't take things so seriously. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 11:01 AM
I thought the "Saule Goode" comment was for AgentEasy, seeing as how I hadnt posted since I wrote him.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought the "Saule Goode" comment was for AgentEasy, seeing as how I hadnt posted since I wrote him.

It was actually, just to say I was kidding as it looked like he was thinking the same you ended up thinking. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 11:04 AM
i'll just capitalize on the free word of advice then. Do you want to go smaller in caliber or do you still want the knock down power of the .380? If you dont care about the caliber, the Berretta .25 is tiny and still effective.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 11:07 AM
I don't mind the caliber if I can keep the size. The knock down power would be nice to have. Just a little more compact. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 11:07 AM
i'll just capitalize on the free word of advice then.

Just caught that, lolol. Later, QD.

blare
04-30-2007, 11:10 AM
If you want to stick with .380 go with a Kel Tec P3AT. Thats if you want a pocket gun. I would suggest a Glock 26 or 27, but I think thats a bit bigger than your jennings.

http://www.mouseguns.com/p3at/im003000.jpg

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 11:12 AM
^^^ That's a nice looking weapon. Later, QD.

speedracer41
04-30-2007, 12:00 PM
I carry a .380 now. It's a bigger gun to carry around it's heavy on my side. And bulky. Later, QD.

Look at the Kel-Tec, it is small enough to put in your pocket and still comes in 9mm or .380. Kahr also makes a micro compact.

blare
04-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Nice thing about the p3at is that is only weighs 11 oz loaded, and that Jennings probably weighs 23 oz loaded.

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 12:24 PM
I like both those suggestions. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
04-30-2007, 12:25 PM
wow. 11oz loaded....now thats compact...

Ruiner
04-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Please let me know if you ever stumble upon a deal like that. I'll get my Class 3 paperwork taken care of and buy 10 with you! :D

That was back in '95...I was talking about buying them for investments. They were 4-5k back in '95. They are 16-21k now.

Ruiner
04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Talk to Chris at the Gun Store on Buford highway.

Gun Store

5093 Buford Hwy NE
Doraville, GA 30340-1102View Map (http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/3033699)
(770) 451-4239

shits sick man.. hey ruiner.. you know where i can get a dragunov "parted" into the US? lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/domiho/ndm86_600_02.jpg

:D want it so bad.. :cry:

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Talk to Chris at the Gun Store on Buford highway.

Gun Store

5093 Buford Hwy NE
Doraville, GA 30340-1102View Map (http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/3033699)
(770) 451-4239

alright preciate it.. and do you know the age for owning one? like is it 18 like most rifles? or 21 cause it's high power?

Jaimecbr900
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
QD, don't give up firepower for size. You can have both if you really want it.

My suggestions would be:

1. Kel-Tec P3 or P9/11.
2. Star Firestar. Can be had in both 9mm and 40.
3. Seecamp 32, although I think the caliber is marginal.
4. Bersa 380. It's a copy of the PPK but very economical.
5. AMT Back-up in 380 caliber.
6. Glock 26,27,33,39. From 9mm to 357.
7. Taurus PT745 or PT101.

You don't have to give up stopping power for compactness. Hell, you can get a Deringer (or the copies that are spelled with 2 R's) all the way up to 410 shotgun size, but you can't hit the broad side of a barn with them unless you're 5 ft from it.

Point is that you don't want nor need a gun that you can't hit what you're aiming at nor can't knock it down when you do. ;)

Ruiner
04-30-2007, 02:18 PM
alright preciate it.. and do you know the age for owning one? like is it 18 like most rifles? or 21 cause it's high power?

It *should* be 18, but don't take my word on it. However, you will probably pay a pretty $$$.

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
It *should* be 18, but don't take my word on it. However, you will probably pay a pretty $$$.

how much is pretty? lol 3-4k?

AgentEasy
04-30-2007, 02:22 PM
i'm looking for an SVD or the NDM-86..

quickdodge®
04-30-2007, 02:25 PM
QD, don't give up firepower for size. You can have both if you really want it.

Nah. I stated that I didn't want to give up knock down power, lolol. Later, QD.

dannytucool
07-20-2007, 10:36 PM
wow the shotgun looks pimpin..
hella nice collection

jR1_kS14
07-20-2007, 11:54 PM
all those guns suck in counter strike 1.6 except for that famas.