PDA

View Full Version : I hate Georgia Drivers!!!!

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
May be a repost....but that's a good thing.

OK, I'm driving down a two way street and this car slams on it's breaks in front of me. This damn ole ass woman has stoped so the car in the opposite lane could pull into their driveway.....OMG!!!! Does that make ANY sense to you???? I was happy to be in the SUV cuz I sure as hell rode that little car like no tomorrow!!!!!

Wurm
04-25-2007, 08:13 PM
I hate female drivers in general sorry

cactusEG
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM

OK, I'm driving down a two way street and this car slams on it's breaks in front of me. This damn ole ass woman has stoped so the car in the opposite lane could pull into their driveway.....OMG!!!! Does that make ANY sense to you???? I was happy to be in the SUV cuz I sure as hell rode that little car like no tomorrow!!!!!

did u tell her off?

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 08:17 PM
did u tell her off?

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance....I turned off before she did. It would have been priceless tho....Roll the window down "get off the road!!!" that's fun.:D

cactusEG
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance....I turned off before she did. It would have been priceless tho....Roll the window down "get off the road!!!" that's fun.:D

kick her ass sea bass

Julio
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
move

wantboost
04-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance....I turned off before she did. It would have been priceless tho....Roll the window down "get off the road!!!" that's fun.:Driding someone like an asshole.... yelling at some old lady...... then bragging about it on IA....... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :rolleyes:

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 08:36 PM
yelling at some old lady......

I didn't get to yell at her tho....:goodjob:

s13slider®
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
i think at like 50 yrs old you should have to retake the drivers test

Frög
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
women driver FTL

~runs away~

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
i think at like 50 yrs old you should have to retake the drivers test

Yeah....me too!!

And it's ok if you don't like women drivers.

Everyone knows no one can drive better than you!!!

koukis14
04-25-2007, 09:17 PM
So an old lady made a stop to let someone turn in thier driveway, and they are the asshole??? Sounds to me like you are a little confused.

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
So an old lady made a stop to let someone turn in thier driveway, and they are the asshole??? Sounds to me like you are a little confused.

correction....she stoped in the middle of the road, two way street, no stop sign no nothing, the person was on the OPPOSITE side of the road, not on the same side as us.That was asking for an accident. Don't act like you'd be ok with that. lol

EvasiveEF9
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
LoL, she said "rode"

koukis14
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
correction....she stoped in the middle of the road, two way street, no stop sign no nothing, the person was on the OPPOSITE side of the road, not on the same side as us.That was asking for an accident. Don't act like you'd be ok with that. lol

Yes your right I would then use my SUV to ride her ass, you ass. Learn to fucking drive.

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
LoL, she said "rode"

Rode-to ride over, along, or through

what's wrong with that??:thinking:

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes your right I would then use my SUV to ride her ass, you ass. Learn to fucking drive.

don't get so offensive geeze!! I wasn't riding YOUR ass lol

koukis14
04-25-2007, 09:35 PM
don't get so offensive geeze!! I wasn't riding YOUR ass lol

Your fucking lucky you weren't, when I have my baby in the car I just pull over and call the cops with the plate number of the asshole behind me. I have done it like 5 times now. And when she is not with me I just jam my fucking brakes on at the first sign of someone about to pull out in front of me.

Being an asshole is one thing, but taking your big fucking SUV and riding the ass of someone with bad sight and slow reflexes because you don't like how they drive is a whole new level of ignorance.

Lizbiz101
04-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Your fucking lucky you weren't, when I have my baby in the car I just pull over and call the cops with the plate number of the asshole behind me. I have done it like 5 times now. And when she is not with me I just jam my fucking brakes on at the first sign of someone about to pull out in front of me.

Being an asshole is one thing, but taking your big fucking SUV and riding the ass of someone with bad sight and slow reflexes because you don't like how they drive is a whole new level of ignorance.

1. Calm down
2. Take a chill pill

geeze

Infinite
04-25-2007, 10:11 PM
move
move
move
move
:goodjob:

Hektik
04-25-2007, 11:06 PM

ummm if this is your very own personal story how do you not know if this is "maybe a repost"....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

and sometimes its better... no wait always its better to drive defensive... so what an old lady stopped in the middle of the road, honk your horn flash your lights and get over it.. riding someones ass with an suv is not very smart considering she probably had a shorter braking distance than you.... what if she would have stopped to let someone else through and you had hit her .... it would have been your fault and your insurance would have to cover it...

gtikid
04-25-2007, 11:08 PM
But then it would of been a repost

:lmfao: :slap:

redlift
04-26-2007, 02:40 PM
if it is anything else than perfect weather, there is no point in expecting to be safe driving in GA. rain , snow(wait that doesnt happen here), well rain makes pepole complete moronic drivers for some reason