PDA

View Full Version : hey you mustangs, gotta cruise on Sat

RachelsStang
04-25-2007, 08:03 PM
if you interested in going. We are heading up to Amicalola Falls, the taking 52 to Dahlonega....we will be meeting on 400 at 10 am. pm. let me if you want to meet up, and i will pm you the rest. :) so far there are 7 going from other forums...

AnthonyF
04-26-2007, 08:52 AM
dman u. i'm going to Silver Dollar for Import Showdown, why dont u bring ur 6er? See whats she got.

-Ant

RachelsStang
04-26-2007, 09:14 AM
dman u. i'm going to Silver Dollar for Import Showdown, why dont u bring ur 6er? See whats she got.

-Ant

i cant get out this one cruise...lol.. i set it up! it will take up a half day there,

my 6er doesnt have much!! lol, its been at brainerd and paradise, not really worth racing it with it n/a, and i have no plans on modding it knowing im going to get out of it, hopefully this year....i placed it on the track to see what it do, bores me now..lol..

03slvrstang
04-26-2007, 09:47 AM
mine is MIA,Mustang is in the shop...misfiring on 6 of 8 cylinders...ford said timing but they were wrong.it has been a week and still no answer to my problem yet.

RachelsStang
04-26-2007, 09:51 AM
mine is MIA,Mustang is in the shop...misfiring on 6 of 8 cylinders...ford said timing but they were wrong.it has been a week and still no answer to my problem yet.

that sucks...keep us posted, hope you get her back soon!

03slvrstang
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
well the next shop said they couldn't find the problem so now i am taking her to a another ford and maybe this one will find the problem...all my techs at work at telling me it is the PCM or the CPS

RachelsStang
04-30-2007, 04:19 PM
damn that sucks. I just found my prob, i had been on 5 cylinders here of late. my #5 spark plug was not all the way in the boot and would not lock. We had to cut off about a 1/2 inch of the insulation to get in back into it to lock???? I dont know how Ford over looked that prob. I told them for the last 4 months my tach was not right, lost power, my tach would not go over 4 grand, period. Some dealers are shittty to say the least. I wish you luck, so far I have had my throttle control, PCM, front struts, and fuel pump replaced under warrenty. Now im telling them to replace my spark plug wires. and yup, all those replaced had a TSB on them.????

AnthonyF
04-30-2007, 04:22 PM
^^^ well, if they ever dont cover anything under warranty, I have 3 extra sets of OEM wires, 2 Coil packs, intake box, tons of oem shiot.

only thing i had replaced was BCM (smart box), and fuel tank.

but i also replaced many other items on my car. :)