PDA

View Full Version : NO ADVERTISING UNLESS PAYING SPONSOR

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 10:31 AM
NOT A SPONSOR

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
hey man, not to bash you cause i think thats great youre trying to make legit money but you really need to talk with admin, brett, or julio about this before you do that because we have paying sponsors who do similar and you advertising services for free isnt fair to them....

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
BTW, whos ass is that in your avatar?

imbosile
04-25-2007, 10:39 AM
how about installing a set of shocks?

Frög
04-25-2007, 11:02 AM
good deal..

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:06 AM
NOT A SPONSOR

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 11:07 AM
not bad man....

I would have no problem with it but you gotta pay to play...$600 a year (i beleive gets you sponsorship) and you can be a sponsor and make that money back almost completely to first job

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I'll PM Julio. :)

Tyler

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 11:10 AM
No Problem man :)

Just didnt want someone else getting pissy about it

BTW, lol your chick looks pretty good...she got some friends, you can give them my number

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Haha.. I'll be sure to do that!

Hopefully I wont have to pay 600, don't sponsors have their banners displayed and all that stuff? I don't need that. But we'll see. Thanks for the heads up.

Tyler

Vteckidd
04-25-2007, 11:17 AM
you must be a sponsor to advertise prices.

THink about it, we all pay $600-1000 a year to advertise, then "you" come in here saying "dont go to shops, ill do it for $500"

thats not exactly fair.

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:20 AM
First off, you didn't lock it. And secondly, OF COURSE YOU WOULD DELETE IT.

Don't you think its ironic that Mainstream is a MOD? Hmm.. Maybe I will just have to pay the $600 then. Becuase thats shit that you of all people can delete my thread. Why wouldn't you delete any competition?

Ok, I don't want to come off as rude. Which my above might have been. But I think it should be left up to someone elses decision besides yours. I guess I'll just have to wait for Julio to PM me back.

What all exactly comes with the sponsorship deal?

Tyler

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
And I think you edited your post, but so what if I don't advertise prices?

Tyler

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 11:26 AM
First off, you didn't lock it. And secondly, OF COURSE YOU WOULD DELETE IT.

Don't you think its ironic that Mainstream is a MOD? Hmm.. Maybe I will just have to pay the $600 then. Becuase thats shit that you of all people can delete my thread. Why wouldn't you delete any competition?

Ok, I don't want to come off as rude. Which my above might have been. But I think it should be left up to someone elses decision besides yours. I guess I'll just have to wait for Julio to PM me back.

What all exactly comes with the sponsorship deal?

Tyler

Tyler,

lol chill homie...Mainstream doesnt specialize in SR swaps in 240s..Mike probably didnt delete this thread cause hes being nice and wants to give you an opportunity (much as i am also).

Our sponsors we have, most are auto related....there is competition here...If youcan do quality work for a third of the price, you will have some business generated.

:goodjob:

Vteckidd
04-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Dude, your NOT COMPETITION , Im a reputable business, you are doing work out of your house (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) . you cant compare us.

I AM A MODERATOR, MAINSTREAM ISNT, learn to seperate the 2. I GAINED MODERATOR PRIVLEDGES on my own, has nothing to do with MAINSTREAM PAYING to advertise.

Ok, so, how about this, go poast about how you do swaps for $500, then ill come in EVERY one of your threads and beat your price by $50. you say $100, ill say $50, you say $1000, ill say "COME TO ME ILL DO IT FOR $950"

Thats exactly what you are doing to the PAYING SPONSORS like Batlground, Mainstream, Mahdavi, AAP, Sprayglo all ESTABLISHED BUSINESSES that have PAID this board $1000s of dollars to LEGALLY advertise.

but since you do swaps for $500 you should be allowed to not have to pay? why should you be able to solicit business an not pay to advertise an we have to pay?

Do you have a business license? do you have insurance?

Pay to advertise or dont SOLICIT BUSINESS. you can sell parts an cars on here all you want withini the rules. But soliciting LABOR work is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN without advertising rights.

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Tyler

you can PM admin as well..i think hes on here a bit more than julio during the day

2.0civic
04-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Dude, your NOT COMPETITION , Im a reputable business, you are doing work out of your house (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) . you cant compare us.

I AM A MODERATOR, MAINSTREAM ISNT, learn to seperate the 2. I GAINED MODERATOR PRIVLEDGES on my own, has nothing to do with MAINSTREAM PAYING to advertise.

Ok, so, how about this, go poast about how you do swaps for $500, then ill come in EVERY one of your threads and beat your price by $50. you say $100, ill say $50, you say $1000, ill say "COME TO ME ILL DO IT FOR $950"

Thats exactly what you are doing to the PAYING SPONSORS like Batlground, Mainstream, Mahdavi, AAP, Sprayglo all ESTABLISHED BUSINESSES that have PAID this board $1000s of dollars to LEGALLY advertise.

but since you do swaps for $500 you should be allowed to not have to pay? why should you be able to solicit business an not pay to advertise an we have to pay?

Do you have a business license? do you have insurance?

Pay to advertise or dont SOLICIT BUSINESS. you can sell parts an cars on here all you want withini the rules. But soliciting LABOR work is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN without advertising rights.

Very well put and kind of what i was getting to

Killswitch Performance
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Hmm.. I guess your right. LoL..

I just got riled up from the intitial attitude, but your edited your post..

But anyways, alright, send Admin a PM.

Thanks,
Tyler

Vteckidd
04-25-2007, 11:43 AM
If you did this on Supraforums, freshalloy, honda-tech , etc you would be banned instantly no questions asked.

Vteckidd
04-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Hmm.. I guess your right. LoL..

I just got riled up from the intitial attitude, but your edited your post..

But anyways, alright, send Admin a PM.

Thanks,
Tyler
i wasnt trying to be rude, just we have to come down hard on this kind of stuff because it can drive paying sponsors away.

PM Admin an Julio and they can take care of whatever you need :goodjob: